Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,044 members, 7,863,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:56 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] - Romance (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] (34600 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by greedie1(f): 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2012
sexkillz: [size=11pt

It's better to wait in silence.[/size]
its not better
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2012
gree-die:

its not better
I agree
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by chronique(m): 9:20pm On Dec 01, 2012
From the look of things,it looks like today's participants are deeper life members....
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 01, 2012
gree-die:

its not better
Then we should stick to topic!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 9:21pm On Dec 01, 2012
Please LET SLOT 12 and SLOT 6, Go Ahead with their postings. Thank you smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by pimplucious: 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2012
D-Explorer:

Noted! Please while we await SLOT 12, let * SLOT 6 - Flanrey and Pimp_lucious to woo Dyt GET READY! Thank you cheesy

Abeg give flanrey walk over joor. I won unchallenged. Where dyt? How much be ur dowry? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by AlterEgoTM: 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2012
sexkillz: Enough of the off topic posts and petty complains. This is the weekend, and people have their lives out there. Yes they may be disappointing us all, but such could happen to anyone.

Pls keep this thread on its intended course. If they refuse to show up before midnight, fine, life goes on.

It's better to wait in silence.
So make we come wait till eternity abi
Ori eh ti o pe yen
Mtscheeew undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2012
After the all the Jargons I planned to write, see as these wooers spoil my plan
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2012
sexkillz: Enough of the off topic posts and petty complains. This is the weekend, and people have their lives out there. Yes they may be disappointing us all, but such could happen to anyone.

Pls keep this thread on its intended course. If they refuse to show up before midnight, fine, life goes on.

Why dem come chose to belong? They got no claims, that's frivolous!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ikekings(m): 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2012
This is no more a laughing matter... Where that “izukwu” guy now? >: >: >:
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 9:24pm On Dec 01, 2012
Viewing this topic: alutacontinua(f), Anonni, Davo123(m), Ibbaba, flanrey(m), Sijo01(f), An0nimus(m), tosomaju(m), LastApostle, Mynd_44(m), chronique(m), AzanianQ(f), Smartie gurl(f), ayobase(m), Vanneni(f), ItsModella(f), D-Explorer, sexkillz(m), binger(m), ztar(m), pimp_lucious , gree-die(f), netotse(m), ATMC(f), AlterEgo™, ikekings(m), Nnekacherry, Redmosquito(m) and 4 guest(s)
See as them plenty wey still dey wait shocked
D-Explorer:

Why dem come chose to belong? They got no claims, that's frivolous!
Maybe........perhaps.........maybe we scared them away. I have to admit, last night was murderous
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2012
ikekings: This is no more a laughing matter... Where that "izukwu" guy now? >: >: >:
Post na
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by greedie1(f): 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2012
sexkillz: Then we should stick to topic!
we are!!! whining abt the slowness isnt offtopic
composing rhymes abt the chicken hearted isnt offtopic

they are excuses to keep hitting the refresh button and hoping we ll get lucky and read actual wooing lines
dont be so mod-tight, chill and have some fun!!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Flashaldrin(m): 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2012
I have show! Who am i wooing??
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2012
[quote
author=sexkillz]Enough
of the off topic posts and petty complains. This is the weekend, and
people have their lives out there. Yes they may be disappointing us all,
but such could happen to anyone.

Pls keep this thread on its intended course. If they refuse to show up
before midnight, fine, life goes on.

[/quote] say na graveyard?? angry. That would be sucidal for people who can't stay quietly in one place unless they leave and go do something else..,something more interesting.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2012
SLOT 6 and SLOT 12 - Pimp_lucious, Flanrey, Ikekings, IZUKWU post your lines please. Thank you smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by IZUKWU(m): 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2012
Love conquers all, all the quarrel,strife ,hatred in this world fall to the power of love, ATMC, what a day to finally get your attention,i like ladies who say their mind and are true to themselves, i have taken my time to get your attention and this day has fate answered me. Babe, in you ,i see a matured and beautiful mind and i would like to know you better,in you i see the exquisite african woman, the pride of womanhood .baby i want to share your life with you,am not asking to be your life but to share in your life and have you share mine. I offer you the throne of my heart,will you make it your home,as i make your's mine. I offer you,me,myself and i ,in me you will find a shelter from your sorrows and troubles,you will find a shoulder to lean and cry on.in me, you will find a listening ear,you will find your soulmate, your partner in crime to face the world. I know words are too easy and feeble but if you give me,your heart,my actions will do the magic. Two hearts beating as one is my desire,let our hearts baby, beat in unison. Will you be mine ?, my friend and my lover? Nkem, i will cherish you forever and a day.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2012
***Sweaty palms
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2012
Na me go get the girl
Na me go win am
Come tommorrow you go see
I go kill other guys
Empty words
Nothing but brags
A rain of saliva
Cowards
Weaklings
Heavy in lips
But light in BALLZ
angry angry angry angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by pimplucious: 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2012
Ok, here's mine: oh Dyt, you're so beautiful I'm sure Obama will divorce Michelle if he set eyes on you.

You know what, the author of "the beautiful ones are not yet born" did not see u.

Miss world beauty pageant was rubbish because you weren't there.

I'm sure our kids will be nothing less of an angel if you give me your heart.

Thanks grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2012
IZUKWU: Love conquers all, all the quarrel,strife ,hatred in this world fall to the power of love, ATMC, what a day to finally get your attention,i like ladies who say their mind and are true to themselves, i have taken my time to get your attention and this day has fate answered me. Babe, in you ,i see a matured and beautiful mind and i would like to know you better,in you i see the exquisite african woman, the pride of womanhood .baby i want to share your life with you,am not asking to be your life but to share in your life and have you share mine. I offer you the throne of my heart,will you make it your home,as i make your's mine. I offer you,me,myself and i ,in me you will find a shelter from your sorrows and troubles,you will find a shoulder to lean and cry on.in me, you will find a listening ear,you will find your soulmate, your partner in crime to face the world. I know words are too easy and feeble but if you give me,your heart,my actions will do the magic. Two hearts beating as one is my desire,let our hearts baby, beat in unison. Nkem, i will cherish you forever and a day.
Gosh, finally!!! nice...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2012
Flashaldrin: I have show! Who am i wooing??
ItsModella, READY?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2012
pimp_lucious :
Ok, here's mine: oh Dyt, you're so beautiful I'm sure Obama will divorce Michelle if he set eyes on you.

You know what, the author of "the beautiful ones are not yet born" did not see u.

Thanks grin

Even Rhymez and LastApostle were better than this.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 01, 2012
sexkillz: Then we should stick to topic!
What is the topic about? Isn't it about men wooing women/ladies? And they are not forthcoming so what do you expect the viewers to be doing? Chitchating of course! Unless they want to leave.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ATMC(f): 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2012
Duty calls, permit me to pick d guy for d hall of fame after midnight...iyk and izu, i'll see ur posts after midnight...i really waited, i'm actually an early sleeper who becomes active postmidnight and i can't cheat nature...i stayed awake yesterday and i's trying to today but sleep no gree me so instead of forcing myself to stay awake, i better answer d call and choose later...night, d-ex, see u morrow
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2012
pimp_lucious :

Thanks grin
Bravo!! Bravo!!! My dog actually liked it lipsrsealed
Muhahahahahahahhah
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by AlterEgoTM: 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2012
ItsModella:

grin
Rhymez Maybe undecided
LastApostle Hell no!
That niggà is the definition of horrible!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 01, 2012
IZUKWU: Love conquers all, all the quarrel,strife ,hatred in this world fall to the power of love, ATMC, what a day to finally get your attention,i like ladies who say their mind and are true to themselves, i have taken my time to get your attention and this day has fate answered me. Babe, in you ,i see a matured and beautiful mind and i would like to know you better,in you i see the exquisite african woman, the pride of womanhood .baby i want to share your life with you,am not asking to be your life but to share in your life and have you share mine. I offer you the throne of my heart,will you make it your home,as i make your's mine. I offer you,me,myself and i ,in me you will find a shelter from your sorrows and troubles,you will find a shoulder to lean and cry on.in me, you will find a listening ear,you will find your soulmate, your partner in crime to face the world. I know words are too easy and feeble but if you give me,your heart,my actions will do the magic. Two hearts beating as one is my desire,let our hearts baby, beat in unison. Nkem, i will cherish you forever and a day.

Good one,buh paragraphing would have made this perfect
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nnekacherry: 9:34pm On Dec 01, 2012
flanrey: ***Sweaty palms

grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by pimplucious: 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2012
ItsModella:

Which one be ur own na? Why u dey pour sand inside my garri? Na ppl like u dey find husband tire angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (62) (Reply)

Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) / Omg can you imagine what this 19 years old girl posted now trending / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.