Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,152 members, 7,864,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] - Romance (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] (34607 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2012
ATMC: seeing izu's, i'm trying to hold on...
kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by An0nimus: 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2012
@ike Niicccee!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2012
Wait so Flaney was hoping to adjust DYT's bra?

smh
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2012
@Pimp_lucious........LOL
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by 2sexy(m): 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2012
Vanneni: lol

Gave my final answer... I go it right and I am sure of that. check it out
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by greedie1(f): 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2012
Mynd_44:
the bolded is horrible. Any sane girl will slap you smack in the face.

What poo
actually, i like dat embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Dyt(f): 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2012
Walks in scratchin head
Erm erm
Flanrey, cld u pls drop one more?

Pimp_lucious?
Brb
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nnekacherry: 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2012
ikekings: My Dearest ATM(MACHINE),

Sometimes, along the way in a man's life, when he looks back at his life there must be something missing in it... When, i looked back at mine, i noticed that i miss being in love and i need a lady to fall in love with... You are that lady “ATMC”... You are the one my heart yearns for...

It is said that we should use our head.. But, sometimes it's good to follow our heart... That's what i'm doing right now...

I know nothing about you... But, from your posts and diary which i read (not all shaa)... You are kind, intelligent, you have a beautiful heart and you know what you want...

I'm not saying that you are perfect... “NOBODY IS PERFECT”... But, i believe that “with you by my side we can be more than perfect”...

Need i say “I LOVE YOU” to make you fall for me? Then, that will be a lie... “TRUTH & TRUST” are the main foundations of true love... I want to build that foundation with you in order for us to achieve true love...

Dear, accept me just the way i am... All i want from you is a “YES”... “NO” is not an option... **winks**...

Cool..
It sounds real.. Lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ikekings(m): 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2012
An0nimus: @ike Niicccee!
Thanks bro...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2012
One more dude with confidence and game. Hit the floor, just indicate. Waiting, thank you smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by dopeJemi: 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2012
Sowie y'alL

Yesterday waz mah grand-dad's buriaL, I waz so so busy, realLy sowie sad

Nobody's taking mah pLace angry

I'lL brb pLz
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ikekings(m): 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2012
Nnekacherry:

Cool..
It sounds real.. Lol
Lol... I'm on my mobile that's why i had to make it look short...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2012
gree-die:

actually, i like dat embarassed embarassed embarassed
So if a guy was toasting you on the street or say I sent you a mail toasting you and I added that line, you will consider me?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2012
Dyt: Walks in scratchin head
Erm erm

Pimp_lucious?
Brb
Flanrey, Dyt say one more each. Chai......LOL
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2012
**Sits down. Looks at thread. Grows sad. If I talk dem go yab me. If I no talk e go boring**
Life of a critic....It is sad i tell u cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by pimplucious: 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2012
Erm erm

Pimp_lucious?
Brb

"pimp_lucious brb"?

"flanrey, cld u pls drop one more"?

And una say naiaj go better? How na? I see Pdp everywhere grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2012
Erm erm

Pimp_lucious?
Brb

Anything for you sugar
Lets make this official and i'll see all your wishes come true
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2012
Redmosquito: **Sits down. Looks at thread. Grows sad. If I talk dem go yab me. If I no talk e go boring**
Life of a critic....It is sad i tell u cry
I have found the cure to my insomnia.

This thread
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2012
dopeJemi: Sowie y'alL

Yesterday waz mah grand-dad's buriaL, I waz so so busy, realLy sowie sad

Noted and welcome back. Any fried meat?........... ARE YOU READY for this? smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2012
Mynd_44:
I have found the cure to my insomnia.

This thread
Haaaa!! This one is my potion of sadness and boredom. Two in one cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by pimplucious: 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2012
D-Explorer:
@Pimp_lucious........LOL

And what's funny, explorer? U sef na pdp na. Na u gan gan be obj
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Dyt(f): 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2012
Waiting wooers

Mk I give una clue
I am a very emotional n romantic babe
Mk me drool abeg
Bn long I played dis kinda game
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2012
THE HEAT IS ON! ATMC must be cracking it hard while Dyt await another line from Flanrey.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Dyt(f): 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2012
Waiting wooers

Mk I give una clue
Mk me drool abeg
I want smth real
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by greedie1(f): 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2012
Mynd_44:
So if a guy was toasting you on the street or say I sent you a mail toasting you and I added that line, you will consider me?
dont u gerrit?? it means he is crazily in love, can even wash her panties and have her take a picture of him doin so grin grin grin grin

i lyk it sha but dat doesnt mean i ll lyk s/o to woo me wit dat line sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2012
Dyt: Waiting wooers

Mk I give una clue
Mk me drool abeg
Madam, adjust your bra please
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2012
gree-die:

dont u gerrit?? it means he is crazily in love, can even wash her panties and have her take a picture of him doin so grin grin grin grin

i lyk it sha but[b] dat doesnt mean i ll lyk s/o to woo me wit dat line[/b] sad
My point exactly
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2012
DopeJemi, lets do this. Don't keep ItsModella waiting smiley You READY?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ATMC(f): 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2012
Tough,
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by pimplucious: 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2012
Dyt: Waiting wooers

Mk I give una clue
Mk me drool abeg

Dyt, so for obama to divorce Michelle for u does not make u drool? Abeg make flanrey dey carry go grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Dyt(f): 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2012
^ more na

Mynd_44:
Madam, adjust your bra please

Smacks his bum bum
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2012
ATMC: Tough,
Why are you forming familiarity?
Ikekings killed it

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (62) (Reply)

The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. / Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? / My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.