Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,144 members, 7,863,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] - Romance (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] (34606 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by greedie1(f): 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2012
pimp_lucious :
Ok, here's mine: oh Dyt, you're so beautiful I'm sure[b] Obama will divorce Michelle[/b] if he set eyes on you.

You know what, the author of "the beautiful ones are not yet born" did not see u.

Miss world beauty pageant was rubbish because you weren't there.

I'm sure our kids will be nothing less of an angel if you give me your heart.

Thanks grin
otuocha.......... i mean oops grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ayobase(m): 9:36pm On Dec 01, 2012
Smartie gurl: OMG! Are u tryna say u ar a Pastor. Lolz, God hav mercy on the congregation.

Wetin I do swthrt?
Have I committed any sin yet?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 01, 2012
pimp_lucious :
Ok, here's mine: oh Dyt, you're so beautiful I'm sure Obama will divorce Michelle if he set eyes on you.

You know what, the author of "the beautiful ones are not yet born" did not see u.

Thanks grin
Tufiakwa!!1 grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 9:36pm On Dec 01, 2012
**yawns**
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 01, 2012
pimp_lucious :

Which one be ur own na? Why u dey pour sand inside my garri? Na ppl like u dey find husband tire angry
abegi, you no try at all.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2012
[size=14pt]My sugar,
Here i am seating on the sofa with a can of beer and gizzard
Staring deep into my laptop screen
Wondering the most decent yet expressive manner to unveil the thoughts of my heart towards you
You've got me dreaming about you. Since the date of our match-up, thoughts of you continually invade my mind every second of every day. I can't help it; you have obviously become a part of my world and it scares me because I haven't depended on anyone in a long time. I would trust you with everything .... I do trust you to see through my thoughts. I want to be a friend and even more. I really want to be that man to put a smile on your face, that man to open doors for you, that man to adjust your bra straps each morning, that man to treat you like the queen you truly are cos as it is now, you're obviously the queen of my heart and angel of my life. With the few lines i've written above, i've struggled to put my feelings to words but i seem to fail woefully with each try. Most people may just feel i dont know where i'm headed but i think with a little more effort i'll get to that special place located at the core of your heart deep within your soul where i'll immediately open a fixed account and deposit all the love i possess.
All i ever want to complete me is 'YOU'......Is this too much to ask?
[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2012
gree-die:

otuocha.......... i mean oops grin grin grin
I thought after last night, they will change but........
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2012
ATMC: Duty calls, permit me to pick d guy for d hall of fame after midnight...iyk and izu, i'll see ur posts after midnight...i really waited, i'm actually an early sleeper who becomes active postmidnight and i can't cheat nature...i stayed awake yesterday and i's trying to today but sleep no gree me so instead of forcing myself to stay awake, i better answer d call and choose later...night, d-ex, see u morrow
I understand dear but the whole thing ends tonight. You got Ikekings post to view and make decision. You can sleep on if you can't hold on till he post cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nnekacherry: 9:38pm On Dec 01, 2012
pimp_lucious :
Ok, here's mine: oh Dyt, you're so beautiful I'm sure Obama will divorce Michelle if he set eyes on you.

Thanks grin

Hahahahahaha
Lwkmd.. grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 01, 2012
[quote
author=pimp_lucious ]Ok, here's mine: oh Dyt, you're so beautiful I'm
sure Obama will divorce Michelle if he set eyes on you.

You know what, the author of "the beautiful ones are not yet born" did
not see u.

I'm sure our kids will be nothing less of an angel if you give me your
heart.

Thanks grin[/quote]
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 9:38pm On Dec 01, 2012
[size=15pt] WE CRITICS FEED OFF OTHER PEOPLE's WORKS. IF NOBODY TRIES TO BE CREATIVE, WE DIE. SO THIS IS ME SAYING GOODBYE TO THE MORTAL WORLD OF BOREDOM. NOBODY WAN TAKE RISK. DEM DEY FEAR WE SO-CALLED "EMPTY VESSELS". THIS IS ALL FUN. WE ARE ALL FACELESS. DONT BE SCARED. I AM ACTUALLY SERIOUS NOW[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by pimplucious: 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2012
ItsModella:
abegi, you no try at all.

U know how many babes I don use that line catch? Stay there grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by greedie1(f): 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2012
flanrey: [size=14pt]My sugar,
Wondering the most decent yet expressive manner to unveil the thoughts of my heart towards you
You've got me dreaming about you. Since the date of our match-up, thoughts of you continually invade my mind every second of every day. I can't help it; you have obviously become a part of my world and it scares me because I haven't depended on anyone in a long time. I would trust you with everything .... I do trust you to see through my thoughts. I want to be a friend and even more. I really want to be that man to put a smile on your face, that man to open doors for you, that man to adjust your bra straps each morning, that man to treat you like the queen you truly are cos as it is now, you're obviously the queen of my heart and angel of my life. With the few lines i've written above, i've struggled to put my feelings to words but i seem to fail woefully with each try. Most people may just feel i dont know where i'm headed but i think with a little more effort i'll get to that special place located at the core of your heart deep within your soul where i'll immediately open a fixed account and deposit all the love i possess.
[/size]

nice
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by IZUKWU(m): 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2012
binger:

Good one,buh paragraphing would have made this perfect
am on mobile.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2012
[/size]
dream on...when na ijebu garri man dey soak..
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2012
[/size]
the bolded is horrible. Any sane girl will slap you smack in the face.

What poo
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 9:41pm On Dec 01, 2012
Dyt please, thank you!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 9:42pm On Dec 01, 2012
chronique...ABI WETIN DEM DEY CALL YOU.. i just heard ur song undecided.....seriously......I actually liked it grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by pimplucious: 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2012
moderator, abeg give flanrey walk over joo, his time is up. Make I dey carry dyt go show my papa I don win lottery grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ikekings(m): 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2012
My Dearest ATM(MACHINE),

Sometimes, along the way in a man's life, when he looks back at his life there must be something missing in it... When, i looked back at mine, i noticed that i miss being in love and i need a lady to fall in love with... You are that lady “ATMC”... You are the one my heart yearns for...

It is said that we should use our head.. But, sometimes it's good to follow our heart... That's what i'm doing right now...

I know nothing about you... But, from your posts and diary which i read (not all shaa)... You are kind, intelligent, you have a beautiful heart and you know what you want...

I'm not saying that you are perfect... “NOBODY IS PERFECT”... But, i believe that “with you by my side we can be more than perfect”...

Need i say “I LOVE YOU” to make you fall for me? Then, that will be a lie... “TRUTH & TRUST” are the main foundations of true love... I want to build that foundation with you in order for us to achieve true love...

Dear, accept me just the way i am... All i want from you is a “YES”... “NO” is not an option... **winks**...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2012
Mynd_44:

What poo
Shut up!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2012
ItsModella:
dream on...when na ijebu garri man dey soak..

Want some? The gizzard was the only thing i gained from my colleague's wedding today

Mynd_44:

What poo

Any decent man wouldnt leave his lady's bra straps unadjusted when the need arises
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2012
AlterEgo™:

grin
Rhymez Maybe undecided
LastApostle Hell no!
That niggà is the definition of horrible!
grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2012
D-Explorer:

Shut up!
You cannot bind the truth. I agree angry....with mynd that is
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ATMC(f): 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2012
D-Explorer:

I understand dear but the whole thing ends tonight. You got Ikekings post to view and make decision. You can sleep on if you can't hold on till he post cheesy
seeing izu's, i'm trying to hold on...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by greedie1(f): 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2012
Mynd_44:
I thought after last night, they will change but........
its a horror movie angry angry angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2012
gree-die:

its a horror movie angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nnekacherry: 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2012
[/size]

Cool..
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2012
binger:
Tufiakwa!!1 grin grin grin grin
lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2012
ikekings: My Dearest ATM(MACHINE),

Sometimes, along the way in a man's life, when he looks back at his life there must be something missing in it... When, i looked back at mine, i noticed that i miss being in love and i need a lady to fall in love with... You are that lady “ATMC”... You are the one my heart yearns for...

It is said that we should use our head.. But, sometimes it's good to follow our heart... That's what i'm doing right now...

I know nothing about you... But, from your posts and diary which i read (not all shaa)... You are kind, intelligent, you have a beautiful heart and you know what you want...

I'm not saying that you are perfect... “NOBODY IS PERFECT”... But, i believe that “with you by my side we can be more than perfect”...

Need i say “I LOVE YOU” to make you fall for me? Then, that will be a lie... “TRUTH & TRUST” are the main foundations of true love... I want to build that foundation with you in order for us to achieve true love...

Dear, accept me just the way i am... All i want from you is a “YES”... “NO” is not an option... **winks**...
And we have a winner.

Finally someone posts something sane
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2012
While we wait on Dyt to pick a dude btw Pimp_lucious and Flanrey, let ATMC read through Ikekings and IZUKWU's post and pick one. Thank you smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by pimplucious: 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2012
[/size]

Yeeeeeee flanrey go copy this thing from greeting card!!!! grin grin grin ogoro

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (62) (Reply)

The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. / Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? / My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.