Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! (18876 Views)

Two Wife Materials: Who To Choose? / Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials / Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by baby124: 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2012
dmcdad:

I agree with u to some extent, buh not entirely.. There are cases whereby someone attracts an opposite. The last person I dated cheated on me several times, whereas I have never cheated all my life. I was extra nice & she took advantage of my simplicity. Although, I was aware of her unfaithfulness 4rm d outset, I decided 2 play d fool 2 see if she would change.. Yet! She didn't.. Unknown to her, I always get a sign when someone is cheating on me, even in my absense. Anywayz, in d long run I ditched her. So, bottom line is that, it's not always true to say that u attract who u are...

So you want to claim that you have never cheated on a girl that was nice to you? Just because you became lover boy numero uno in that relationship, doesnt wipe your past misdeeds away. You are still the same person, and both of you fit perfectly. The leg was just on the other shoe. If you have ben faithful to all your girlfriends in the past, then you simply move on and find someone like you. You dont go to the papers and take it out on the world like Mr. Agbaje here.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by oyin50(f): 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2012
dmcdad:

I agree with u to some extent, buh not entirely.. There are cases whereby someone attracts an opposite. The last person I dated cheated on me several times, whereas I have never cheated all my life. I was extra nice & she took advantage of my simplicity. Although, I was aware of her unfaithfulness 4rm d outset, I decided 2 play d fool 2 see if she would change.. Yet! She didn't.. Unknown to her, I always get a sign when someone is cheating on me, even in my absense. Anywayz, in d long run I ditched her. So, bottom line is that, it's not always true to say that u attract who u are...
. Thank you so much, I mean a seven months old pregnant married woman begging my brother for sex cos he's goodlooking....common now.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by baby124: 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2012
oyin50: . @Babyy mama every man by virtue of nature is attracted to beauty, the reason why we feel good girls have to be ugly is because Negros does not have a high percentage of beauties hence the few once feeling bloated.

Obe to dun, owo lo pa. kiss kiss kiss. Look for a simple girl that doesnt lay emphasis on her beauty. There are many pretty ones like that. But dont prefer flashy and shiny things and not expect to part with your money. With the way the economy is, even ugly girls are not smiling. So go and put all your energy on a farm and work hard for your future family. Life is not easy again! Nobody is smiling. cheesy
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by oyin50(f): 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2012
baby_123:

Obe to dun, owo lo pa. kiss kiss kiss. Look for a simple girl that doesnt lay emphasis on her beauty. There are many pretty ones like that. But dont prefer flashy and shiny things and not expect to part with your money. With the way the economy is, even ugly girls are not smiling. So go and put all your energy on a farm and work hard for your future family. Life is not easy again! Nobody is smiling. cheesy
o.k oooo
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2012
U will have to leave wit a person's personality...jus knw that before u choose a woman according to her looks
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2012
oyin50: . @Babyy mama every man by virtue of nature is attracted to beauty
that's true and that's where the whole problem is. A lot of woman love nice things (that cost money) but is doesn't mean choosing a men according to his wallet is right. Jus becos u love the way a woman looks doesn't not automatically mean she will change to be the wife mterial u wnt her to be... If men want to save themselves from so much disappointment they have to change wht they look for in a woman who will be his wife one day smiley
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by dmcdad: 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2012
baby_123:

So you want to claim that you have never cheated on a girl that was nice to you? Just because you became lover boy numero uno in that relationship, doesnt wipe your past misdeeds away. You are still the same person, and both of you fit perfectly. The leg was just on the other shoe. If you have ben faithful to all your girlfriends in the past, then you simply move on and find someone like you. You dont go to the papers and take it out on the world like Mr. Agbaje here.

@bolded, I ain't claiming, it's the reality whether u accept it or not. I just wanted to clear u on that popular saying that; u attract who u are.. That's not very true. Moreover, u made mention of my past misdeeds. You don't know me, do u? Don't make silly assertions. It's not funny. It seems u need more enlightement cuz u are not being logical here

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by oyin50(f): 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2012
baby_123:

. Aunty mi, a part of where my mom's from beauty is a norm so obe to dun owo lo pa doesn't work there.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by baby124: 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2012
dmcdad:

@bolded, I ain't claiming, it's the reality whether u accept it or not. I just wanted to clear u on that popular saying that; u attract who u are.. That's not very true. Moreover, u made mention of my past misdeeds. You don't know me, do u? Don't make silly assertions. It's not funny. It seems u need more enlightement cuz u are not being logical here

You obviously have an issue with comprehension and are jumping the gun. Have you ever cheated on a girl that was nice to you? Yes or no? No one is fighting you here. The way you are quick to start fighting for no reason, i see why she may have preferred someone else. Abeg, dont take your anger out on me jare. Go and face the girl. Nothing stopped you from moving on, you CHOSE to stay.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by honeric01(m): 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2012
pfii:

It's not about my facial picture. It's about the picture of my heart. It's about giving my man the kind of atmosphere in our home that will make him always hate Mondays and look forward to Fridays.
It's about me being his Spinal cord, without me he can stand up str8.
It's about praying and fasting for him when he doesn't even know I'm doing all that.
It's about helping him find great avenues to turn his cowries into kobo and his kobo into Naira and his Naira into £ ¥ € $.
It has nothing to do with d "tongue out" fake dps I put up.

Are you for real?

pfii: I'm a 23 years old young lady.
I'm a graduate.
Lived in lagos all my life but am an Igbo gal.
I'm very single but searching for a man who is serious and wants to settle down soon. I'm searching for a man from age 30-45.

Only extremely serious minded persons should drop their nums, bb pins or e-mail address.

But why are you looking for a 30-45yrs man na if truly you believe in growing old and building with your man?
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by baby124: 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2012
oyin50: . Aunty mi, a part of where my mom's from beauty is a norm so obe to dun owo lo pa doesn't work there.

So why are you complaining? I said look for the simple pretty ones. The shiny and flashy ones, obe to dun owo lo pa.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by ichidodo: 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2012
mondi_cheeks: that's true. A lot of woman love nice things (that cost money) but is doesn't mean choosing a men according to his wallet is right. Jus becos u love the way a woman ooks doesn't not automatically mean she will change to be the wife mterial u wnt her to be... If men want to save themselves from such much disappointment they have to change wht they look for in a woman who will be his wife one day smiley
And what is that? Guys my age look for ladies who r ready to b swept off their feet. But the ladies are after tall,dark and handsome or rich,wrinkly and bloated. I don tire. Maybe i wil adopt and sow my wild oats noncommitantly. What the f**k?!
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by oyin50(f): 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2012
baby_123:

So why are you complaining? I said look for the simple pretty ones. The shiny and flashy ones, obe to dun owo lo pa.
o.k ma
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 04, 2012
ichidodo: And what is that? Guys my age look for ladies who r ready to b swept off their feet. But the ladies are after tall,dark and handsome or rich,wrinkly and bloated. I don tire.
if those women end up wit a monster, they shldnt complain, and if those guys end up wit a beast trapped in a beauty's body, they shouldn't complain either smiley its as simple as that
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by dmcdad: 5:29pm On Dec 04, 2012
baby_123:

You obviously have an issue with comprehension and are jumping the gun. Have you ever cheated on a girl that was nice to you? Yes or no? No one is fighting you here. The way you are quick to start fighting for no reason, i see why she may have preferred someone else. Abeg, dont take your anger out on me jare. Go and face the girl. Nothing stopped you from moving on, you CHOSE to stay.
Don't u think u are the 1 who can't comprehend? I stated it categorically that I've NEVA cheated in my life? If u have a very good and foundational knowledge of comprehension, after what I stated it would be redundant to ask if I had cheated on someone that was nice to me (when I already stated that I have neva cheated).

Preferred someone u say... I can bet my life that u have neva dated someone as complete as myself. I ain't bragging! Buh I'm one of a kind and a sui-generis guy. Do u think some people cheat cuz they dnt have what they want? No! Its sometimes becuz they are neva satisfied with what they have. You just proved how short-sighted u are.

I ditched her afterall and didnt feel any pain one bit. I am still the last man standing that will get heartbroken..

I just need you to learn. We ain't fighting buh you seem to have taken it personal.

I like it when people argue with facts and figures, not with mere assertions.

Stay blessed my dear.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2012
Baby mama:

Rofl
Look at that man now
I wish I could reach into my computer and punch those kpomo lips
If na somebody like Dino Melaye I will say at least that one dey fine and pleasing to the eyes smiley
Not this Ocho passenger

LMAO
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2012
honeric01:

Are you for real?

[/b]

But why are you looking for a 30-45yrs man na if truly you believe in growing old and building with your man?
honeric01:

Are you for real?

[b]

pfii: I'm a 23 years old young lady.
I'm a graduate.
Lived in lagos all my life but am an Igbo gal.
I'm very single but searching for a man who is serious and wants to settle down soon. I'm searching for a man from age 30-45.

Only extremely serious minded persons should drop their nums, bb pins or e-mail address.

Wonders shall never cease
The same girl that told us how she treats her man is looking for a man on nairaland?
I knew that whole post was full of horse manure
How come you cannot get a man to stay despite the way you told us you treat them
I say you never begin and boy was I right on the money
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by baby124: 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2012
dmcdad:
Don't u think u are the 1 who can't comprehend? I stated it categorically that I've NEVA cheated in my life? If u have a very good and foundational knowledge of comprehension, after what I stated it would be redundant to ask if I had cheated on someone that was nice to me (when I already stated that I have neva cheated).

Preferred someone u say... I can bet my life that u have neva dated someone as complete as myself. I ain't bragging! Buh I'm one of a kind and a sui-generis guy. Do u think some people cheat cuz they dnt have what they want? No! Its sometimes becuz they are neva satisfied with what they have. You just proved how short-sighted u are.

I ditched her afterall and didnt feel any pain one bit. I am still the last man standing that will get heartbroken..

I just need you to learn. We ain't fighting buh you seem to have taken it personal.

I like it when people argue with facts and figures, not with mere assertions.

Stay blessed my dear.

Hey buddy, i asked you a simple question and you turned it into a big issue. Learn to communicate nicely and maybe you will be heard. You were immediately on the defensive. You dont need to go around boasting and throwing insults. It is what it is. At the end of the day your attitude drove her out. try to change. From where i started, you response was not even needed. You shouldnt have bothered if you wanted to be confrontational. it is a turn off. Who knows, maybe she couldnt handle your attitude.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by lolaluv1(f): 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2012
Pfft! Mr Agbaje, the feeling is mutual. grin

@post
If the lawyer wasn't so conceited, he'd remove the log in his eye and realize he has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to add to women of substance out there (like me).wink

Like seriously! I wracked my brain about what the good lawyer could add to me (that I don't have already) and I couldn't come up with an answer.
Na god im be? Nor be pesin like me again?
It's only the desperate, grimy ones who look unto humans he can yanga to.

I'm out of here, jare. Gots to study for my examination!
cheesytongue
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by saintugo(m): 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2012
@berem,calm down I think u are taking dis thread too seriously,deres some truth in wat d barrister has said.

@the topic, some truth and reality in it duo still needs some empirical evaluation, all d same I have bin a victim of d 75percent,all d same dere are still some very good Nigerian gals out der, all it takes is sincerity on the part of d guy seekin and d gal accepting,know ur priorities and follow dem according,just ma 50kobo.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2012
lola.luv:

Gots to study for my examination!
all the best
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by lolaluv1(f): 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2012
mondi_cheeks: all the best

Thanks so much, dearie!smiley smiley
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by dmcdad: 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2012
baby_123:

Hey buddy, i asked you a simple question and you turned it into a big issue. Learn to communicate nicely and maybe you will be heard. You were immediately on the defensive. You dont need to go around boasting and throwing insults. It is what it is. At the end of the day your attitude drove her out. try to change. From where i started, you response was not even needed. You shouldnt have bothered if you wanted to be confrontational. it is a turn off. Who knows, maybe she couldnt handle your attitude.

Thats the probs with u. U dnt knw me 1 bit yet u keep saying I drove her with my attitude just becuz of d way I am sounding nw. U see! Thats bad of u. Anywayz, I hate personal faceoffs with pple in order to avoid insults and all that crap. It's all good. Buh I think we got off the wrong foot and I'm far more than what u think of me...

Just so u knw.. Ur 1st msg to me was a bit personal. That was why I responded rather unusually. Try to read my diary to know a bit about my kinda personality.

Have a very good evening.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by ichidodo: 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2012
honeric01:

Are you for real?

[b][/b]

That babe don fall my hand, i mean what is a 28 year old entrepreneur who earns 1250 dollars a month on hedge-fund trades to do to get some love around hiaa maybe try adoption, sow some noncomittant wild oats here and there at the same time wait till i am 35 to 40 years all to get some 25 percent?! Shiiish!
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Koolking(m): 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2012
oyin50: . This is the only woman has has made sense here and distinguished herself from the cheap talking materialistic defenders. That would do anything upon sighting a range rover and dinner in Sheraton. Pls these girls should shut up. And whoever knows berem should educate her on her attitude and speech, using the f word compulsively for a true naija chick isn't vogue but local and wannabe like.

You still have your DIGNITY and VALUE and you stand out as a LADY among women, if the your words here are true representation of you. You are the dream woman of every 'good man'. Hold on to your believe in merits and I assure you, the sky will be your starting point. Thumbs up
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by ichidodo: 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2012
mondi_cheeks: if those women end up wit a monster, they shldnt complain, and if those guys end up wit a beast trapped in a beauty's body, they shouldn't complain either smiley its as simple as that
All i just want is my 25 percent. Is that too much too ask?#breaks down in tears#
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by buchibabe: 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2012
sexsinners: Guys ,this is ridiculous,no man should be depending on any person let alone their girlfriend to build their own success.My father always told me i shouldn't date untili am ready to be a husband. aka finished school and have a job.

the last thing i would do is wimp down and ask my girlfriend to help me build my success cause am too lazy and wimpy to do it on my own.

MEN GROW UP AND BE MEN, NOT WIMPS OR VICTIMS.A WOMEN SHOULD NOT EVEN COME 50 FEETS NEAR YOU. WHEN YOU R
JOBLESS AND YOU GET HER BELLIE,WHAT WILL YOU DO,ASK HER MAMA AND PAPA TO SUPPORT YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.

god did not put you on this earth to depend on people,especially a girl,its not her responsibility or job to help build you,you should of already built yourself.

this is posted by a responsible ready made man.stop giving yourself excuses and get your ass to work.

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by dad007(m): 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2012
pfii: I can proudly raise my head up anywhere and at any time to say that the man who will eventually marry me is proudly a very lucky man. Even if he narrows it down to 1%, I am d 1% he's talking about!
This is the best statement from the ladies so far.This show that you are a good lady,and may the man you will eventualy marry be the one that deserve you. smiley
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2012
ichidodo: All i just want is my 25 percent. Is that too much too ask?#breaks down in tears#
well u need to stop looking for looks alone
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by rampantlover: 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2012
Da lawyer's stats r wrong n archaic cuz its 10% diz dayz n not 25%, n all u women here r ranting lyk headless chickens if u know u r not dat type of woman who only consumes from men n walk from one place to another lyk a stray dog lukin for men with fat bank account, den pay no attention to wot da lawyer is sayin n don't throw any tantrums but u all know he is saying da truth datz why most of u women r hissing lyk snakes n barking lyk dogs.

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Wislet(f): 6:11pm On Dec 04, 2012
okpara ugo:

In a bid to get a wife, my guy has been hoodwinked by several ladies. He approches them on a marital stance, he dates them for say 5months and talks about marrige along the line. On proposing, he finds out the girl doesnt even have marriage in mind, she was just playing along to siphoon his money. About 3 ladies have done this to him and he never slept with any of them yet he has parted with so much cash. Yes, they are all around 24/25yrs old while he is about 30. This shows you those ladies dont want to build with him.

Now one of them came back to say she is now interested after being jilted by another guy she was expecting marriage from. Sincere marriageable men know that an average Nigerian girl is deceitful and a money monger.
Why your guy spend money on top those ladies head? Abi im be their papa?
Some men never hear/learn. Why u go spend like that for person wey no be your wife? Abi na INVESTMENT you wan do? U wan brag later say na you contribute for im refurbishment?
Mtcheeeewww. No spend for am, and see whether im go stay with you still.... That is the point. You can buy small small things for birthday/celebration/congratulation. Apart from that, na you be im family wey suppose pay im school fees/house rent/exhorbitant shopping/ carry im family for your head?.
Even if it's a lady that is from a very humble home, she would have shown you that she was sensible/would stay with you even if you spend on her or not, before you decide she was worth helping out/taken care of.
Make una dey there dey take una papa money dey pose/be wasting the little you make. Nowadays you have 'women wrappers' wey women fit confuse sotay dem go fit spend their entire investment for them.
Later, nairaland no go hear for them. Dem go come here dey display movie title...... ''The heartlessness of women, Heart Breakers, Is There Any Wife Material Nowadays...?''.
Excusez moi, biko. Lol.
If you want to give out your money, make sure it's with no strings attached....that is, you want to give it out because you like giving. But as for that one with strings attached...that one you go spend your life savings to impress so that she would think u're husband material, hear me...U WILL BE DISAPPOINTED.
You cannot buy love/commitment with money. She'll be with you for a while. When the road gets bumpy, express road always has a U-Turn.
Never spend too much on a lady during courtship, because in the short run, it will become a yardstick for your qualification(even if she never thought she'd think of you that way). Money/wealth has this feeling of pride that comes with it if not checked...that's why very few can stay if that affluence suddenly (puff!) disappears.
Throw away your investment on your WIFE oooo, not a GF. Unless u're one of those rare men that have the giving heart, who won't come here to cry and whine. We've heard enough.

4 Likes

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Koolking(m): 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2012
ijebabe:

All the same, it is true that there are some Nigerian girls/women who will do anything to be with a rich man, or Bleep their way to get money or whatever it is they are after. It upsets me that these girls/women are comfortable with their lifestyle and I wouldn't want my brothers or friends to end up with or like such people. If you want to have a 'good time' then that's your choice but don't go demanding for money and gifts because you feel its your right for spreading your legs! undecided

The problem I find with these threads is that the men act like they are innocent in all of this and are very quick to judge and criticize ALL Nigerian women. How can you men expect Nigerian women to become better people to themselves and society if you keep insulting and demoralizing them? For some guys here it's just for fun but some guys take it really seriously.
When you as a man, feel a woman is only good for fucking (no matter your age or status) why do you suddenly expect them to have moral codes and uphold values which you do not possess? sad

Decisions you make now have a way of coming back in the future to haunt you and that scares me cos I know I am far from perfect. Women should stop using their bodies as a way to get what they want or to punish themselves for their low self esteem. That your father raped you or died at a young age, grew up in poverty or whatever the reasons are doesn't mean you cannot make good decisions to guide your life. If a man spends half his life using women he shouldn't be surprised by the consequences whether micro or macro.

+100. You are very objective. I like what you wrote. . .sound advice to both gender

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Parental Consent - Really Necessary?? / What Women Really Want In A Man / What Attracted You To Your Current Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.