Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! (18896 Views)

Two Wife Materials: Who To Choose? / Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials / Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 04, 2012
Any female on NL that comes out to say this is a lie No get shame!

5 Likes

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Naijapikin1: 11:45am On Dec 04, 2012
Lets check out this point: if 75% of the ladies are not wife materials that means d ladies are flirting, and perhaps prostituting. But who are they doin it wit?..Other men of course. So it stil falls back on the male and female. Its true that some females are materialistic, and some men are lookin for angels to wed. But lets face it, if ur lookin for a life partner that is perfect whether ur male or female, u will wait till “dogs grow horns“ my point? Just get someone u love and understand, be true 2urselvs, and if dont be far from ur GOD, trust me the relationship will go far. Thats us it.

3 Likes

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by 5much(m): 11:46am On Dec 04, 2012
BARRISTER, our ladies dont like this kind of statement.beware!

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by MacLovington(m): 11:48am On Dec 04, 2012
slimyem: Who is Fred Agbaje...and what is he smoking?
Where are his fallacious statistics from??
What's the definition of "wife material"?
Rubbish!!!!!

His figures may be exaggerated, but we get his point.

In the 60s, women in the West began to challenge what they thought was oppression of women. Feminists got many of the things they wanted. Today, 40% of kids in many countries are born out of wedlock and single parents. Now they(children from those homes) top all the negative statistics: prison inmates/crime, school dropouts etc. Some easily quote Obama as a postive example But his stepdad & maternal grandpa were in his life.
You may say my yarn has no connection with the issue at hand, but women's/men's failurs to play their traditional roles have wrecked many marriages, damaging kids' development.

To want to challenge everything that define male role/female in the name of "open-eye" dressed as civilisation is not always wise.

@ 2sign
: YOU are free to provide authentic sources for your 1% FIGURE of husband material.

4 Likes

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by honeric01(m): 11:48am On Dec 04, 2012
Baby mama: 25 percent of women are wife material indeed
Women don suffer
Just take a look at the man making mouth?
Looking like a tout
I won't even collect a cup of water from that person I am seeing up there let alone have him touch me with any part of his body
Rubbish
See this old man talking about women wanting him,persin wey suppose get children in graduate school!

Women want to associate with what name?
See this one
Never heard if him in my life

See mouth, him lie ni?

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by TableLeg(m): 11:48am On Dec 04, 2012
berem: OLORIBURUKU AGBAYA OSHI!
There you go ... With words like that coming out of a lady's mouth, you have to give up!

5 Likes

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Intrepid1(m): 11:51am On Dec 04, 2012
Dude made some valid points. I personally know some females who are waiting for Paddy Adenuga to come and marry them, and would insult any unfortunate 'struggler' who dares toast them. You gat a babe who loves you genuinely when you aren't yet a 'Baba Olowo'? Wife that real quick and flee from them Brazilian Hair-wearing, nite-club hopping aunties who want your money not your person!

3 Likes

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by kingsceemark(m): 11:53am On Dec 04, 2012
nneh1: Perhaps barrister fred ur mother and sisters are among the 75% that are not wife materials but they just got married. So also will other 75% that seem not to be wife material to you get married but please don't go after them. Infact thank ur God i don't know u.
WHY the thing dey pain you 2much? Abi you dey among the 75%? grin
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by dmcdad: 11:53am On Dec 04, 2012

2sign
: 1% of husband material.
Balderdash!
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by MacLovington(m): 11:53am On Dec 04, 2012
chinnyonwu: Summary of this article: The wife material in most girls is not even enough to sew bow tie.
lol
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by honeric01(m): 11:54am On Dec 04, 2012
Naija_pikin 1: Lets check out this point: if 75% of the ladies are not wife materials that means d ladies are flirting, and perhaps prostituting. But who are they doin it wit?..Other men of course. So it stil falls back on the male and female. Its true that some females are materialistic, and some men are lookin for angels to wed. But lets face it, if ur lookin for a life partner that is perfect whether ur male or female, u will wait till “dogs grow horns“ my point? Just get someone u love and understand, be true 2urselvs, and if dont be far from ur GOD, trust me the relationship will go far. Thats us it.

5-20 women flirt and sleeps with 1 player

so if we have 100 male players we are going to be having 1,000 to 2,000 female free-giver.

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by dmcdad: 11:55am On Dec 04, 2012
Table Leg :

There you go ... With words like that coming out of a lady's mouth, you have to give up!

Lol... Na wa o
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by dmcdad: 11:57am On Dec 04, 2012
honeric01:

5-20 women flirt and sleeps with 1 player

so if we have 100 male players we are going to be having 1,000 to 2,000 female free-giver.

Agreed. Cuz the ratio of d population of women to mean is like 5:1
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by omenziate(m): 11:58am On Dec 04, 2012
Me: oga mi,good morning, i wan buy wife material
Sales person: Na 6billion Naira o
Me : Haba, why e come cost like dis na?
Sales person : shuo, you no no say e scarce abi na moon u fall from, waka go find am na.
Me : thank u oga mi, make I carry my money go do better tin abeg.

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by safarigirl(f): 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2012
Why aren't the other 75% marriage material? Is it because they refuse to cater to your every whim? Or because they stand their ground rather than cower away when you challenge them? Or because they don't want to be locked up in a man's house living the life of more or less a slave? Or because they want a man who can afford to provide comfort for themselves and their kids? Or cos they don't want to end up in the house of a man with no future ambition who just sucks them dry and hinders their progress without appreciating their efforts? Thank you sir, but it's not like we're buying scratch cards to get a Nigerian man for a husband either. Chauvinists can now attack

4 Likes

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by dmcdad: 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2012
omenziate: Me: oga mi,good morning, i wan buy wife material
Sales person: Na 6billion Naira o
Me : Haba, why e come cost like dis na?
Sales person : shuo, you no no say e scarce abi na moon u fall from, waka go find am na.
Me : thank u oga mi, make I carry my money go do better tin abeg.

Lwtmb.. You no come buy again ni?
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by dmcdad: 12:13pm On Dec 04, 2012
safarigirl: Why aren't the other 75% marriage material? Is it because they refuse to cater to your every whim? Or because they stand their ground rather than cower away when you challenge them? Or because they don't want to be locked up in a man's house living the life of more or less a slave? Or because they want a man who can afford to provide comfort for themselves and their kids? Or cos they don't want to end up in the house of a man with no future ambition who just sucks them dry and hinders their progress without appreciating their efforts? Thank you sir, but it's not like we're buying scratch cards to get a Nigerian man for a husband either. Chauvinists can now attack

@bolded, this ain't about chauvinists invasion. The statistic might be misleading, buh that doesn't take the reality away 4rm what he said

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Dee60: 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2012
Can someone support this statement with some research facts? How do you get to make this kind of conclusion without a research?
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by plendil: 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2012
berem: Naija men... They dont fail to dissappoint! It is people like Fred Agbaje that fucck young ladies and make them commit abortions thereby making them not marriageable.OLORIBURUKU AGBAYA OSHI!

tsk! tsk! calm down lady. shocked shocked

I know the truth hurts. . . grin grin
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by odumdesmond: 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2012
dmcdad: Gbam! Reality...
Seconded!!! Unlike our mums, women of today have the mindset of consuming rather than building whereas the primary puropse God created Eve for Adam was to be a helpmate/ helper !!! In my empire building quest, any woman who is not ready to help mould the blocks will be shown the way out.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2012
Why should i give up? Fred Agbaje get mouth because na naija where you fit misyarn and go free.make im go talk this one for America na! Stewpid man!
Table Leg :

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by HoneyPrincess(f): 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2012
D men are looking for wife material to sew up and down whereas the husband material is not even enough to sew a bow tie

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by hardbody: 12:25pm On Dec 04, 2012
nneh1: And how many % of men are husband materials? I am yet to find a guy that is still chaste at 30yrs let alone being responsible. You can get a prostitue that can build a home but i can't find 5% of men that can so barrister promiscuity shut ur mouth.

Is chastity synonymous with being a 'husbandly' material? Just asking

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Abujafood: 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2012
This thread is similar to this other thread https://www.nairaland.com/1122242/only-wife-poor-man-second many women would say he's old or ugly but won't there marry a handsome pauper!
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by wissezy: 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2012
on3simus:

That's the same attitude most naija women have. They are so lousy.
And have agboro-like qualities!
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by maygah(f): 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2012
Women don suffer
Looking like a tout
I won't even collect a cup of water from that person I am seeing up there let alone have him touch me with any part of his body
Rubbish
See this old man talking about women wanting him,persin wey suppose get children in graduate school!

See this one

correct
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by odumdesmond: 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2012
Women don suffer
Looking like a tout
Rubbish

See this one

Wetin u sabi or who u sabi sef? If women are running after Obj na fred them no go run after? For your information Fred has reached the pinnacle of his career as a lawyer having been conferred with the rank of SAN with the wealth and prestige that goes with it, I wouldn't be suprised that hungry Nigerian girl as usual will be crawling on the floor amd begging him for attention, or are u insulated from the general trend in Nigerian girls? 25% is even too much, for me less than 5 % are wife material
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by dmcdad: 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2012
odum desmond: Seconded!!! Unlike our mums, women of today have the mindset of consuming rather than building whereas the primary puropse God created Eve for Adam was to be a helpmate/ helper !!! In my empire building quest, any woman who is not ready to help mould the blocks will be shown the way out.
shown the way out? I won't even allow u to come in... Dm wan reap where them no sow? Mafìosìs
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 04, 2012
I can proudly raise my head up anywhere and at any time to say that the man who will eventually marry me is proudly a very lucky man. Even if he narrows it down to 1%, I am d 1% he's talking about!

9 Likes

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2012
Gentle Naaz: 1.Among naija ladies, 1 in evry 20 is a wife material
2. Among naija men, 1 in evry 40 is a husbnd material
Are u gÆy?
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by honeric01(m): 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2012
dmcdad:

Agreed. Cuz the ratio of d population of women to mean is like 5:1

We have more number of female getting "spoilt" compared to the male. a man can decide never to be a player but very rare for Nigerian female to decide and at the same time stick to her guns. Most can be easily "lured" into breaking her own vows with material gains even by their own fellow women.

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by TableLeg(m): 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2012
pfii: I can proudly raise my head up anywhere and at any time to say that the man who will eventually marry me is proudly a very lucky man. Even if he narrows it down to 1%, I am d 1% he's talking about!
Priceless

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Diffrence Between Olosho, Ashomu And Ashawo. Lagos Case Study. / No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl / “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.