Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! (18900 Views)

Two Wife Materials: Who To Choose? / Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials / Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by TableLeg(m): 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2012
Some females are just hyperventilating on this thread ... It is the bloody truth ... take it or leave it!
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 04, 2012
shymexx:
If you lot are wife materials, how come you ended up as single mothers? - please, be honest...
I can tell u that some become single mothers because they are RAPED BY MEN who want to become the 'husband material' to another woman some day angry
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Telez(m): 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2012
Right
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2012
mondi_cheeks: I can tell u that some become single mothers because they are RAPED BY MEN who want to become the 'husband material' to another woman some day angry

Lmao.... You didn't answer my question, love...

My question requires a direct answer, and I doubt the ones on this thread were raped... grin
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by size38: 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2012
This lawyer is very correct here. To me, they are more than that 75%. They are up to 90%.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2012
size38: This lawyer is very correct here. To me, they are more than that 75%. They are up to 90%.

True - 90% is more like it...

Perhaps, that's why most successful men don't take women seriously... grin
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2012
pfii:

It's not about my facial picture. It's about the picture of my heart. It's about giving my man the kind of atmosphere in our home that will make him always hate Mondays and look forward to Fridays.
It's about me being his Spinal cord, without me he can stand up str8.
It's about praying and fasting for him when he doesn't even know I'm doing all that.
It's about helping him find great avenues to turn his cowries into kobo and his kobo into Naira and his Naira into £ ¥ € $.
It has nothing to do with d "tongue out" fake dps I put up.

Give me a solid break will ya!
It is women like you that make it so tough for real women who are working hard in relationships and expect the man to do same.
It is people like you that will blame all his faults on your inability to be good wives or good prayer warriors or good lovers rather than blame it on the man.
keep making excuses
One day one day,he will bring another woman into your matrimonial bed and it is your type that will blame it on his being weak and start threads with a new moniker asking what to do while you gather prayers warriors and fast 40 days and shout die die die to the other woman,yet she won't die ,she has your man.
Understanding wife indeed
Absolute rubbish!!
Imagine saying you are your man's spinal cord
Do you think that is complimentary
God forbid that I should be with a spineless wimp in the male species

men are domineering beings by nature.That is the way God made them
A woman has to mould him into shape to her taste and curtail the controlling spirit in him using wisdom and you don't do it by answering yes sir to his every need and sounding like a slave
You never start

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Xano(m): 4:02pm On Dec 04, 2012
pfii:

It's not about my facial picture. It's about the picture of my heart. It's about giving my man the kind of atmosphere in our home that will make him always hate Mondays and look forward to Fridays.
It's about me being his Spinal cord, without me he can stand up str8.
It's about praying and fasting for him when he doesn't even know I'm doing all that.
It's about helping him find great avenues to turn his cowries into kobo and his kobo into Naira and his Naira into £ ¥ € $.
It has nothing to do with d "tongue out" fake dps I put up.

"It's
about giving my man the
kind of atmosphere in our
home that will make him
always hate Mondays and
look forward to Fridays.
It's about me being his Spinal
cord, without me he can
stand up str8.
It's about praying and
fasting for him when he
doesn't even know I'm doing
all that." with this, you got my attention. Thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by jobaskia(m): 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2012
Generalization affected his thinking cap of the barrister. Out of the 75% he mentioned there are still wife materials as well no matter what.

Lots of ego kill some women for the fact they are famous, established and can do giragira any time they like and some will support you through thick and thin.
If women are wife material how come we came into this world?. Men equally has a to be blamed for certain reasons. There are scenarios whereby the wife is richer and gives everything to the husband to make him comfortable and in no time the husband will turn around to do all sort of silly things to the wife .

Basically, there are no perfect wife or husband but for the couples to understand and have the fear of God to last the test of time. Women are awesome in a lot of ways.

I will always appreciate them no matter what.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2012
Nigerian/black women need to get the "time machine" and go back to the days when their grandmothers were doing their thing... Women back then pride themselves in helping their husbands build "empires" from the scratch - they don't go about looking for "ready-made" guys... They only cared about the potentials...

This "etighi"/"olivertwist" generation is messed up... Perhaps, that's why most guys just lure them with flashy things and keep it moving after beating it a couple of times... grin

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by TableLeg(m): 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2012
jobaskia:
I will always appreciate them no matter what.
But Mr Agbaje is not saying he doesnt appreciate women or did he?
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by AfroBlue(m): 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2012
Same issues on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean.

Good women. These videos and topic exclude you! You get the utmost honor and respect.

Mike's message to blk women

Mike deals with how black females have sunk to the bottom of the dating food chain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo8-5jYQw5o&feature=share&list=UU1g1imYIlcjt47kuHjlBzZA

part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN6bQ_NvbIY&feature=share&list=UU1g1imYIlcjt47kuHjlBzZA

The black mans #1 enemy-PT 1
Mike uncovers Who hates black men

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MKNP1NpSqM&feature=share&list=UU1g1imYIlcjt47kuHjlBzZA

part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYNfOImgemE&feature=share&list=UU1g1imYIlcjt47kuHjlBzZA
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2012
shymexx:

My question requires a direct answer, and I doubt the ones on this thread were raped... grin
those who gave birth to children as a result of rape are still single mothers, so it does count. Are u the one who slept wit all of the single mothers on this forum, since u seem to know so much abt how they become single mothers undecided jus becos a woman became a single mother does not mean she is not wife material, some jus ended up wit an irresponsibe men. There are a lot of women who do not have children, that's do much worse things (terminate pregnancy) but once a woman decides to have a child and keep that child it shows to some degree that she is responsible...I don't see how choosing to be responsible is a bad thing undecided
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2012
You guys dey dia they find marriageable material while am doing this and catching my fun!

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2012
Abeg help me tell her! No be only spinal cord,na hip bone.mtscheeew!
Baby mama:

It is women like you that make it so tough for real women who are working hard in relationships and expect the man to do same.
It is people like you that will blame all his faults on your inability to be good wives or good prayer warriors or good lovers rather than blame it on the man.
keep making excuses
One day one day,he will bring another woman into your matrimonial bed and it is your type that will blame it on his being weak and start threads with a new moniker asking what to do while you gather prayers warriors and fast 40 days and shout die die die to the other woman,yet she won't die ,she has your man.
Absolute rubbish!!

A woman has to mould him into shape to her taste and curtail the controlling spirit in him using wisdom and you don't do it by answering yes sir to his every need and sounding like a slave
You never start

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 04, 2012
Rubbbbbisshh! Who even wnts to marry u? U re nt even husband material,u nt even fyn at all,one bit jor,just go away,far far,

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2012
Most successful men want a pretty woman to show off that's where the problem is. U end up going for things that don't matter the most and u expect that pretty lady to miraculously change into the woman u want her to be...not gonna happen(not on ur watch)...when u start looking for the right qualities in a woman, u will jus how easy it is for u to get the 'wife material'. But if u are still all about the beauty and the booty u will always end up with the wrong person. a lot beautiful women (note I didn't say all) knw even if they loses u they are a million more lusting for her ready to replace...some of u men choose not to be taken seriously because of the choices u make, tht is the truth
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by oyin50(f): 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2012
gentlegg: The barrister even exaggerated it up to 25%. As far as am concern is <25%.
. LolllL ahn ahn it's not and can never be that bad.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by baby124: 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2012
You attract who you are, dont complain. If you are a nice, hardworking man that treats his WOMAN not GIRL well. You will get a good woman who will treat you well. But if you are an agbero, you will get agberos. Even if she was not an agbero you will turn her into one for survival sake. You are what you attract. If you want a good woman, work on yourself. You cant value beauty and fashion sense and not be expected to pay for it one way or the other. cool
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by fashime(m): 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2012
Dat man is correct with his analysis does 75% are cheap slot
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 04, 2012
baby_123: You attract who you are, dont complain. If you are a nice, hardworking man that treats his WOMAN not GIRL well. You will get a good woman who will treat you well. But if you are an agbero, you will get agberos. Even if she was not an agbero you will turn her into one for survival sake. You are what you attract. If you want a good woman, work on yourself. You cant value beauty and fashion sense and not be expected to pay for it one way or the other. cool
grin
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by ichidodo: 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2012
Arsenate: oh Lawd this girl is too much. See how beautiful she looks even without posting her picture. I'm in Love.
no be only in love na out love. Nwokem u r barking up the wrong tree. Be well advised to go away.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by ubong560(m): 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2012
@pfii, i think u sound real gud. Am interested in u. Can we know ourselves?
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Boboedom: 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2012
nneh1: Perhaps barrister fred ur mother and sisters are among the 75% that are not wife materials but they just got married. So also will other 75% that seem not to be wife material to you get married but please don't go after them. Infact thank ur God i don't know u.

Do you have to be so insultive to this man? Show some maturity please.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by dmcdad: 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2012
baby_123: You attract who you are, dont complain. If you are a nice, hardworking man that treats his WOMAN not GIRL well. You will get a good woman who will treat you well. But if you are an agbero, you will get agberos. Even if she was not an agbero you will turn her into one for survival sake. You are what you attract. If you want a good woman, work on yourself. You cant value beauty and fashion sense and not be expected to pay for it one way or the other. cool

I agree with u to some extent, buh not entirely.. There are cases whereby someone attracts an opposite. The last person I dated cheated on me several times, whereas I have never cheated all my life. I was extra nice & she took advantage of my simplicity. Although, I was aware of her unfaithfulness 4rm d outset, I decided 2 play d fool 2 see if she would change.. Yet! She didn't.. Unknown to her, I always get a sign when someone is cheating on me, even in my absense. Anywayz, in d long run I ditched her. So, bottom line is that, it's not always true to say that u attract who u are...
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by dmcdad: 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2012

I agree with u to some extent, buh not entirely.. There are cases whereby someone attracts an opposite. The last person I dated cheated on me several times, whereas I have never cheated all my life. I was extra nice & she took advantage of my simplicity. Although, I was aware of her unfaithfulness 4rm d outset, I decided 2 play d fool 2 see if she would change.. Yet! She didn't.. Unknown to her, I always get a sign when someone is cheating on me, even in my absense. Anywayz, in d long run I ditched her. So, bottom line is that, it's not always true to say that u attract who u are...
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2012
nneh1: And how many % of men are husband materials? I am yet to find a guy that is still chaste at 30yrs let alone being responsible. You can get a prostitue that can build a home but i can't find 5% of men that can so barrister promiscuity shut ur mouth.
see as d thing dey pain U 4 ur fallopian tube. Nawa ooo
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by baby124: 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2012
mondi_cheeks: grin

Why you dey laugh? No be lie na. These long throat boys go see girls wey dem pocket no reach and start to dey hate. They dont know girls are learning fast from them. They eat their cakes and have it. They use and dump. Now, girls are wiser doing the same things. There is a thread in romance where a girl committed suicide because the man she help build dumped her for a better model when he became successful. Case in point, Joseph Benjamin. My brothers need to change first, before they crucify women.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2012
pfii:

very true
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by ichidodo: 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2012
Baby mama:

keep making excuses
Absolute rubbish!!

You never start

PLEASE, PLEASE. ABEG NO PUT SAND FOR MY GARRI O! MAKE PFII TALK HER MIND. NA BEG I DEY ABEG #kneels down and grovels#
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2012
baby_123:

Why you dey laugh?
its a big grin, I totally agree wit u.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by oyin50(f): 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2012
. @Babyy mama every man by virtue of nature is attracted to beauty, the reason why we feel good girls have to be ugly is because Nigerians does not have a high percentage of beauties hence the few once feeling bloated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. / No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl / Diffrence Between Olosho, Ashomu And Ashawo. Lagos Case Study.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.