Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! (18897 Views)

Two Wife Materials: Who To Choose? / Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials / Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by phemi01(m): 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2012
He only said 25% are wife materials.

If u are a wife material, there's no need to kill yourself over this man's statement. Let your conscience judge you.

7 Likes

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by dmcdad: 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2012
pfii: I can proudly raise my head up anywhere and at any time to say that the man who will eventually marry me is proudly a very lucky man. Even if he narrows it down to 1%, I am d 1% he's talking about!
God bless u bountifully.. If u know urself, even if d stat is at 0.1%, u'll b confident enough that u'll b there.. Galz who kill themselves in d protest against this know they r guity.. Make them no force am

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by maygah(f): 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2012
t, when it's time to marry, they search for the babe that fits their new-found status and adds to their "prestige". They pursue "ready-made" babes, tall, light-skin, big brezz, big nyash, fine face, rich family. Na dat time dem dey remember say the faithful babe bosoms don sag or she didn't school in Harvard or her mama wor-wor or dem get orobo tendency for their lineage, or her papa dey tie wrapepr, dey drink - yuzedo tell em. Oooo
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by honeric01(m): 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2012
pfii: I can proudly raise my head up anywhere and at any time to say that the man who will eventually marry me is proudly a very lucky man. Even if he narrows it down to 1%, I am d 1% he's talking about!

This must mean you're heavily and generously endowed in all ramifications, internally, externally and otherwise. a man is more loyal to a woman who can narrate his story-line from when he was a pauper to when he now changes the lives of paupers in his environment.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by wissezy: 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2012
yo single?
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by dmcdad: 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2012
phemi01: He only said 25% are wife materials.

If u are a wife material, there's no need to kill yourself over this man's statement. Let your conscience judge you.

Abi o... Na guilt dy wori dm...
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Fishoy(f): 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2012
Baby mama: 25 percent of women are wife material indeed
Women don suffer
Just take a look at the man making mouth?
Looking like a tout
I won't even collect a cup of water from that person I am seeing up there let alone have him touch me with any part of his body
Rubbish
See this old man talking about women wanting him,persin wey suppose get children in graduate school!

Women want to associate with what name?
See this one
Never heard if him in my life

dnt mind d *moder fucker* idiot.....cnt even imagin u as ma.... argh....dnt no 2 imagin u as sef
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by honeric01(m): 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2012
maygah: t, when it's time to marry, they search for the babe that fits their new-found status and adds to their "prestige". They pursue "ready-made" babes, tall, light-skin, big brezz, big nyash, fine face, rich family. Na dat time dem dey remember say the faithful babe bosoms don sag or she didn't school in Harvard or her mama wor-wor or dem get orobo tendency for their lineage, or her papa dey tie wrapepr, dey drink - yuzedo tell em. Oooo

This is only for few senseless men, not for those who truly respect and reward loyalty. a dishonest man or woman can be tagged with the above.

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Suljosh: 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2012
Never heard if him in my life[/color]
[/quote] most u had of him? He's saying the fact.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Fishoy(f): 12:45pm On Dec 04, 2012
odum desmond: Seconded!!! Unlike our mums, women of today have the mindset of consuming rather than building whereas the primary puropse God created Eve for Adam was to be a helpmate/ helper !!! In my empire building quest, any woman who is not ready to help mould the blocks will be shown the way out.
u knw u aint a husband material urslf...
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by larrymoore(m): 12:46pm On Dec 04, 2012
sledge605: Truth they say is bitter...Ladies if you have something to offer then you are probably part of the 25% and you will have no issues with his opinion which is 100% correct.
true talk, frm experience l met a lady recently, she was earnestly predominant about how financially l was ready 4 marriage, she doesnt talk about luv bt money n money l had stopped calling her before she questions me on why l dont have my own house.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by plendil: 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2012

WHAO!!! I looooove this!!! cool

This statement alone places you miles ahead of those trying to defend what is too obvious.

How can we meet?

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by flexdee(m): 12:52pm On Dec 04, 2012
on3simus:

That's the same attitude most naija women have. They are so lousy.

God bless U, we hate to deal with the truth in this part of the world.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by plendil: 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2012
phemi01: He only said 25% are wife materials.

Simple as 'Do Re Me'. . . cool
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by dmcdad: 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2012
plendil:

Simple as 'Do Re Me'. . . cool
Far Soh Lar Tea Doh'
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 04, 2012
pastor prosper :
grin they say the truth is bitter, buh this man talk true. See as all nairaland gals cme keep quiet, d man hit em bellow d belt. Lol lol.

''What a PIN FALL'' I dont have anything to add to what he said.

Poverty has brainwashed the value mentality in an average Nigerian lady and turned them into parasites hunting for host (prey). #Talking from experience**
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 04, 2012
slimyem: Who is Fred Agbaje...and what is he smoking?
Where are his fallacious statistics from??
What's the definition of "wife material"?
Rubbish!!!!!

A woman that keeps to one man.

A woman that doesnt compare her husband with other men.

A woman that doesnt tell tales of her marriage outside home.

A woman that works hard to see that her marriage is a success.

A woman that supports and doesnt compete with her husband.

A woman that doesnt press her husband to spend beyond his means.

A woman that shares her dreams with her husband and helps him pursue his.

I can go on but let others write.

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by yuzedo: 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2012
Post your picture make we see first... tongue

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2012
on3simus:

During the U.S. Presidential debate, one lady was asking me, who is Romney Yet she get DSTV for office. What of Blackberry wey dey her hand

Nah only pinging most of them sabi...

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2012
Women don suffer
Looking like a tout
I won't even collect a cup of water from that person I am seeing up there let alone have him touch me with any part of his body
Rubbish
See this old man talking about women wanting him,persin wey suppose get children in graduate school!

See this one

a typical Nigerian attitude, Tackle the message, not the messenger

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Bridgedude(m): 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2012
yuzedo: Baby Mama dey vex because oga don cast their market! grin

Fred Agbaje didn't lie! However, he didn't say the complete truth:
Some guys are dishonest, and (will) abandon the lady that stays with them when they don't have sh.it, when it's time to marry, they search for the babe that fits their new-found status and adds to their "prestige". They pursue "ready-made" babes, tall, light-skin, big brezz, big nyash, fine face, rich family. Na dat time dem dey remember say the faithful babe boobs don sag or she didn't school in Harvard or her mama wor-wor or dem get orobo tendency for their lineage, or her papa dey tie wrapepr, dey drink schnapps for him village hut! grin

However, does this remove from the fact that Mr. Agbaje said the truth?? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And Baby Mama, if you and Mr. Agbaje jam for real life, you go dey call am sir, so no dey front like say you no dey poo.. tongue cool
. #lauhgs# See ready-made chic breakdown..!
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 04, 2012
Dee60: Can someone support this statement with some research facts? How do you get to make this kind of conclusion without a research?

In a bid to get a wife, my guy has been hoodwinked by several ladies. He approches them on a marital stance, he dates them for say 5months and talks about marrige along the line. On proposing, he finds out the girl doesnt even have marriage in mind, she was just playing along to siphoon his money. About 3 ladies have done this to him and he never slept with any of them yet he has parted with so much cash. Yes, they are all around 24/25yrs old while he is about 30. This shows you those ladies dont want to build with him.

Now one of them came back to say she is now interested after being jilted by another guy she was expecting marriage from. Sincere marriageable men know that an average Nigerian girl is deceitful and a money monger.

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by kumbalo(m): 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2012
Good to know...unlike Berem(typical
naija girl) who has resulted to insulting the lawyer just because she felt insulted.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2012
larrymoore: true talk, frm experience l met a lady recently, she was earnestly predominant about how financially l was ready 4 marriage, she doesnt talk about luv bt money n money l had stopped calling her before she questions me on why l dont have my own house.

Maybe she messed up and missed a proposal from a guy that already owns a house so that has now become her measuring tape for the next suitor. Hehehe
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Phrankin(m): 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2012
Women don suffer
Looking like a tout
Rubbish

See this one

No offence, but you sound like you belong to the other 75%. just an observation.

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by ypzilanti: 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2012
Why una dey vex like this? The man gave his personal opinion, which a lot of Nigerian guys agree with.

Most Nigerian women are looking for already made men. Unfortunately for them most men to not hit the big time until about the age of forty in Nigeria.

Now, considering that by the age of forty, most men have already married 'sensible' cool headed babes, the 'big eyed' girls have to screeeeew them as side hoes...hoping they will leave their wives. Most men do not...who wan leave correct dependable woman for side hoe?

By the time the greedy girls realise the mistake, the successful men in their age range are no longer available. Then they start looking for unemployed prospective guys who are graduates to 'train'. grin

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2012
Who gives a flying fucck?
kumbalo:
Good to know...unlike Berem(typical naija girl) who has resulted to insulting the lawyer just because she felt insulted.
tongue
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by CzarChris(m): 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2012
Afro_Blue: [b]Fact or Fiction?

190, get on the bandwagon quickly grin

[img]http://2.bp..com/-KSDQshq77RM/ULtOs06I_MI/AAAAAAAAF3g/2tLiwQRYTh4/s320/Fred-Agbaje-360x284.jpg[/img]

Money, women and power are three inseparables that form a carnal trinity all over the world.
Men of money and power usually end up attracting a flock of the most beautiful women.

In a recent interview with Yes magazine, popular Lagos Lawyer and human rights activist, Fred Agbaje spoke extensively on how he cope with Nigerian women and his perception about them.

His words below:

“If you abandon your job and begin to pursue women, they will bring you down.
The average Nigerian woman, they want successful men. Those who have made their marks in their professions, those who have a name. But you have to be careful to avoid them otherwise they will bring you down. Otherwise they will cause you distractions.

And let me tell you, it’s not all the girls out there that have anything to offer you; it’s what they can take from you. Otherwise why don’t they go for people who are still struggling?
75% of Nigerian women today, they want successful men. Meanwhile, ask them what their contribution to help that man to greater heights, nothing!

I resume work 7 o’clock, I close 10,11pm every day. So, I have no time for those frivolities.
So, is it the type of me that one lady will be running after? I’m not saying they don’t come after me, they come after me, but I know that they just want to associate with the name and what they can get. Not what they are going to contribute; they have nothing to contribute, they have nothing to offer me and that is typical of 75% of Nigerian women out there.
That is why most of them remain single at 35.Because they are looking for ready-made men, not who they can build with.

Not even coming in and helping you to develop further.

That’s why you use and dump them”[/b]

http://juicygists..com/2012/12/fred-agbaje-bombshell-only-25-of.html

Your honour, with the above statement from a respected constitutional lawyer, activist and citizen.
I hereby rest my case......ROTFLMFAO

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by kumbalo(m): 1:46pm On Dec 04, 2012
berem: Who gives a flying fucck?
there she goes again... Lol
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by oyin50(f): 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2012
on3simus:

. So so lousy my bro. The man spoke the absolute truth and nothing but the truth. The worse that ticks me off are the sucker for loves men hopping and fighting for us ladies.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by ikdpal(m): 1:51pm On Dec 04, 2012
abeg sb rmind me if am ugly or handsom so that i no go talk 2rut...d point is clear! contemporary babs i meet evry day nd they all lack what ideal mariag requirs...2day, as many they ar in lates roamng, even begging infact, i no go marry except they pay me som gud cash...its a pity indeed! afta sleepng wth evil men, u com nd giv me d bone, 2moro u cry 4 husbnd nd pikin.

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Koolking(m): 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2012
Afro_Blue: Fact or Fiction?

Money, women and power are three inseparables that form a carnal trinity all over the world.
Men of money and power usually end up attracting a flock of the most beautiful women.

“If you abandon your job and begin to pursue women, they will bring you down. The average Nigerian woman, they want successful men.

And let me tell you, it’s not all the girls out there that have anything to offer you; it’s what they can take from you.
Meanwhile, ask them what their contribution to help that man to greater heights, nothing![/color]

That is why most of them remain single at 35.[/color]Because they are looking for ready-made men, not who they can build with.

[b]Not even coming in and helping you to develop further
.[/color]

That’s why you use and dump them”

So true. What you are gives you the woman you want, but who you are gives you the woman you desire. I believe in women who see beyond the present and help you ignite that potential in you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Diffrence Between Olosho, Ashomu And Ashawo. Lagos Case Study. / No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl / “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.