Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5736005 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
aflyingbird:

And I'm American too and I'm saying what you're saying isn't correct. You're talking based on what you think it should cost, I'm talking based on experience, two different things.
what im saying IS correct. irregardless of what she was charged . THAT is NOT $500 worth of food undecided and experince?

No nigerian resturant should charge the prices of american 1s . The exchange rate makes her pay more for that food undecided
So yet again Its not $500 worth of food.
And not by US standards becuz she can make all that herself for far less both here and in 9ja,is what i meant.

American . ....If u say so

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donblazer10(m): 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
aflyingbird:
Why're some of you offended over KanwuliaExtra's posts? Do y'all not have lives outside Nairaland to not be upset over what someone says on this site? If you're offended you're probably the one with low self-esteem and not her, otherwise you should know her personality's always like this. I read her posts here and take no offense. Why should I?

Granted, I understand some people like me here who're abroad post photos (though I don't post my own here!) that can make others feel insecure, whether foods of them eating out at restaurants or the nice food they have to cook at home and the nice cameras and presentation they have to take these photos to show off in this thread tongue tongue tongue . I can understand some people in this thread in Nigeria can feel insecure about themselves seeing others food picx and for someone like KanwuliaExtra to be judging on something like food presentation doesn't help matters. But really, you shouldn't take offense by her posts,. If you do, my advice is to get a life outside Nairaland. Also understand this is her personality. KanwuliaExtra, nothing do you jor, ride on. I probably won't get a lot of likes for this post, buh me no care. Why should I? cool cool cool

aunty...nobody is feeling insecure..we're not just cool with her insulting people's food and calling it shit or whatever..even if she was in Nigeria we would have reacted same...I think your aim in this post is for us to know you're living abroad also...which nobody cares and is feeling insecure about..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 6:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
SOUp still in progress cheesy

23 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donblazer10(m): 6:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
iomoge2:
ITs funny monikers are surfacing to say we are angry at her

Hell no

We all feel pity for her tongue

She is full of bile.

So insultive

Is she the first to be based abroad
Dont cococandy post here always.
Cococandy is a model to be like cos she cooks so much and is always welcoming.
Who ever told her anything negative
Cant we all see what jajuju88li is posting?
Who says anything?
Even the guys? Arent they all posting... banme and co?

Now all these strange monikers are now forgoing her insults to people food and supporting her.

After misbehaving on family tread, she wants to come here and chase everyone.
Imagine the lady with okra saying sh

1001 of her is not enough
Na sh go run.
She go tire find another tread go

Imagine a lady saying she couldnt post her food becos she was scared.

Online bullies

Please tell ur friend who's ass u r lcking to love herself
If she does
She will be fine

Topic says cook in your kitchen
Not post your kitchen

But den.....
live n let all live
I couldn't have said it any better

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NoToPile: 6:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
mad? Its not my money . Im just saying

I didn't get you.

Anyway it's a sheer waste of time to be pissed off with her posts, that's why I am surprised peeps are angry.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
what im saying IS correct, irregardless of what she was charged . THAT is NOT $500 worth of food undecided

Stop speaking outta your ass, abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
NoToPile:
You guys really surprise me.

You are getting angry at madam k's posts. shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin

Make I laugh again abeg. grin grin grin grin grin

Ask them ooo. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
aflyingbird:

Stop speaking outta your ass, abeg.
stop jumping stupid undecided

U know that can be made for less. Stop getting defensive and think undecided and dont quote back. U wasting my time and working yaself up for nothin. Bye undecided

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
NoToPile:

I didn't get you.

Anyway it's a sheer waste of time to be pissed off with her posts, that's why I am surprised peeps are angry.
i see now cheesy. There was a fight going on long before i added my simple observation . I unkowingly stepped into a war zone grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NairalandCS(m): 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
iomoge2:
ITs funny monikers are surfacing to say we are angry at her

Hell no

We all feel pity for her tongue

She is full of bile.

So insultive

Is she the first to be based abroad
Dont cococandy post here always.
Cococandy is a model to be like cos she cooks so much and is always welcoming.
Who ever told her anything negative
Cant we all see what jajuju88li is posting?
Who says anything?
Even the guys? Arent they all posting... banme and co?

Now all these strange monikers are now forgoing her insults to people food and supporting her.

After misbehaving on family tread, she wants to come here and chase everyone.
Imagine the lady with okra saying sh

1001 of her is not enough
Na sh go run.
She go tire find another tread go

Imagine a lady saying she couldnt post her food becos she was scared.

Online bullies

Please tell ur friend who's ass u r lcking to love herself
If she does
She will be fine

Topic says cook in your kitchen
Not post your kitchen

But den.....
live n let all live

Oil dey your head.

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
Look at all the viewers in hurr. Who knew this thread could be this entertaining? I know, right. wink

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NairalandCS(m): 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2018
Thread says Cook in your kitchen, take pictures and Post it here. Simple!

But no, someone had to make it a competition.

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chommieblaq(f): 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2018
Iomoge2 abeg leave all these people and their supporters club (alt moniker). I no even see the appetizing food wey she dey post sef

No be everybody get oil for head sha!

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 7:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
NoToPile:

I didn't get you.

LOl
Her case has gone beyond remedy

Everyone knows to ignore her right?

Lol

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CircleOfWilis: 7:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Please don’t forget to wash your dirty hands used to scratch poo all night in complete daKUness or after smelling of DISO fumes from ya TGs (Tokunbo Generators) wink

Trump! Thank you for describing them to the “T”! grin
It is daylight in The SH countries!
Dem juju don give them natural light.
From PM dem go experience DARKNESS AND BLINDNESS in Buhari-Fulani land!
NL go quiet fiaaam!

What a life! grin

Wash, wash and wash!

Thank you! cheesy
grin muguwa!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by J2381: 7:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
aflyingbird:
Why're some of you offended over KanwuliaExtra's posts? Do y'all not have lives outside Nairaland to not be upset over what someone says on this site? If you're offended you're probably the one with low self-esteem and not her, otherwise you should know her personality's always like this. I read her posts here and take no offense. Why should I?

Granted, I understand some people like me here who're abroad post photos (though I don't post my own here!) that can make others feel insecure, whether foods of them eating out at restaurants or the nice food they have to cook at home and the nice cameras and presentation they have to take these photos to show off in this thread tongue tongue tongue . I can understand some people in this thread in Nigeria can feel insecure about themselves seeing others food picx and for someone like KanwuliaExtra to be judging on something like food presentation doesn't help matters. But really, you shouldn't take offense by her posts,. If you do, my advice is to get a life outside Nairaland. Also understand this is her personality. KanwuliaExtra, nothing do you jor, ride on. I probably won't get a lot of likes for this post, buh me no care. Why should I? cool cool cool

bla bla bla. No one asked you for your opinion, so please shove it. Thanks as you comply.

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by J2381: 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
aflyingbird:

And I'm American too and I'm saying what you're saying isn't correct. You're talking based on what you think it should cost, I'm talking based on experience, two different things.
i'm wondering what experience a 24 year old have. Em, tell me, how's that boo of yours who got admitted to do his PhD cos he had straight A's in his undergrad? grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
aflyingbird:

true, KanwuliaExtra, her post can be controversial but this is what makes her her, no use in peeps being offended.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kingdenny(m): 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
peachespeaches:
This thread is about cooking and posting YOUR food. Don't see need for all the unnecessary comparison or fuss. Post in peace and let others post in peace.

go... mama mama mama
Mama has spoken

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nancy2016: 7:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
what im saying IS correct. irregardless of what she was charged . THAT is NOT $500 worth of food undecided and experince?

No nigerian resturant should charge the prices of american 1s . The exchange rate makes her pay more for that food undecided
So yet again Its not $500 worth of food.
And not by US standards becuz she can make all that herself for far less both here and in 9ja,is what i meant.

I hope you do realize that African food is more expensive in America than in Nigeria. Secondly, you also have to pay for labour. When you say " No nigerian resturant should charge the prices of american 1s ", that doesn't make sense at all. Why won't Nigerian restaurants charge the same as American? Times have changed and the level of service expected from African restaurants is high. It seems you do not eat in African restaurants because if you did, you won't say that food is not worth $500. Yes, if the poster had cooked the food herself, it would have cost her less because obviously she won' be paying for her services and she most likely would not have a markup on the ingredients.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nancy2016: 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
. . . . and dinner!!!
No wonder I SUPER SLEPT all day!
2 more days off and loving it!!!! cool

Yes! I always serve my food on a TRAY!
My mom taught me that.
Presentation is EVERYTHING! kiss

You made some salient points about presentation, but I think you went overboard with the criticisms. It would have been nice if you had tactfully put across your points. After reading so many of your comments on the family board, I can tell that tactfulness is not your forté. I have been a silent visitor to this thread for over a year and I can say some of the meals displayed here could have been better presented and in cleaner environs. Yes it is an informal forum but it is nice to do things in a professional manner. I watch a lot of cooking shows and there is a lot of emphasis on presentation and proper sanitary conditions. It is time we start emulating that in our homes.

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
Nancy2016:

I hope you do realize that African food is more expensive in America than in Nigeria. Secondly, you also have to pay for labour. When you say " No nigerian resturant should charge the prices of american 1s ", that doesn't make sense at all. Why won't Nigerian restaurants charge the same as American? Times have changed and the level of service expected from African restaurants is high. It seems you do not eat in African restaurants because if you did, you won't say that food is not worth $500. Yes, if the poster had cooked the food herself, it would have cost her less because obviously she won' be paying for her services and she most likely would not have a markup on the ingredients.
and u get it with that last stament -the food aint worth $500 .
I dont need u to explain labor costs to me ,its irrelevant. The food is NOT $500 dollars worth of food -that was the point.

Why dont ya'll get that undecided
Why wouldnt nigeria charge as much? Simple because things are cheaper in the developing world

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Please don’t forget to wash your dirty hands used to scratch poo all night in complete daKUness or after smelling of DISO fumes from ya TGs (Tokunbo Generators) wink

Trump! Thank you for describing them to the “T”! grin
It is daylight in The SH countries!
Dem juju don give them natural light.
From PM dem go experience DARKNESS AND BLINDNESS in Buhari-Fulani land!
NL go quiet fiaaam!

What a life! grin

Wash, wash and wash!

Thank you! cheesy
i get it now. U live here undecided but why u talkin like this. Are u not nigerian are u not from there

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2018
HEy
Hows your shrinkage doing?
SweetPuffPuff:
i get it now. U live here undecided but why u talkin like this. Are u not nigerian are u not from there
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
HEy
Hows your shrinkage doing?
growing.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
Nancy2016:

3 Gbosas for you.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nancy2016: 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
and u get it with that last stament -the food aint worth $500 .
I dont need u to explain labor costs to me ,its irrelevant. The food is NOT $500 dollars worth of food -that was the point.

Why dont ya'll get that undecided
Why wouldnt nigeria charge as much? Simple because things are cheaper in the developing world

You are a confused human being who does not state things logically. You say I should not explain labour costs to you and then in the same breath talk about the food not costing $500. When a caterer provides food, you pay for labour and the food. So in this case why would you talk about the food not costing $500 when you are also paying for a service. Of course the $500 includes other things, not just the food. Also, obviously the food costs will be higher in America due to the cost of shipping. When you are wrong, just admit it, and stop going around in circles, saying contradictory things.

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2018
Nancy2016:

You are a confused human being who does not state things logically. You say I should not explain labour costs to you and then in the same breath talk about the food not costing $500. When a caterer provides food, you pay for labour and the food. So in this case why would you talk about the food not costing $500 when you are also paying for a service. Of course the $500 includes other things, not just the food. Also, obviously the food costs will be higher in America due to the cost of shipping. When you are wrong, just admit it, and stop going around in circles, saying contradictory things.
lady the food itself is not Worth the $500 but labor (if even that) its clear to me now that poster is an antagonistic.

undecided . Its u who seems to be confused undecided what exactly are u ranting for?

Now stop quoting me and arguing the same thing over undecided bye

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2018
Incline:

3 Gbosas for you.
*side eye* for what Dragging out a pointless argument she clearlt was confuses about. Then give her 20.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nancy2016: 9:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
lady the food itself is not $500 undecided it dont cost that muxh because u can make it cheap,u agreed yaself.

Its u who seems to be confused undecided
Now stop quoting me and arguing the same thing over undecided bye

This comment shows the kind of person you are. You are the type that will pay for the ingredients and then expect the caterer to work for free. The ironic part is, you will pay for the service for an American caterer but will cheat your fellow Nigerian, because you feel they are not worth the payment since you know how to cook the food. That is why in one of your comments you were asking why Nigerian restaurants would charge the same as American ones. It is because of people like you that Nigerians cannot progress in business. Please don't ever order from a caterer because you will be wasting their time.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
Nancy2016:

This comment shows the kind of person you are. You are the type that will pay for the ingredients and then expect the caterer to work for free. The ironic part is, you will pay for the service for an American caterer but will cheat your fellow Nigerian, because you feel they are not worth the payment since you know how to cook the food. That is why in one of your comments you were asking why Nigerian restaurants would charge the same as American ones. It is because of people like you that Nigerians cannot progress in business. Please don't ever order from a caterer because you will be wasting their time.
u must truly be confused about what i posted OR u are just being argumentative.

If the former. Bless u smiley we are having miscommunication. Nice day 2 u.BYe bye

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Vikkioshio(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.