Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5737092 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MizMyColi(f): 11:19am On Jan 31, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
Mizmycoli
You’ve just been viewing since grin
This matter tire you, abi?

Noooo.
It's actually entertaining embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sirfee(m): 11:38am On Jan 31, 2018
Agbaletu:
Presentation, Cleanliness and Balance Diet; I will give it to KanwuliaExtra.

KanwuliaExtra, I really like your presentation.
Don't mind the distractors here.

God bless you, Tellemall.
Constructive criticism is allowed but too much of everything is bad.I've known her for a very long time,she is the same person behind the monicker "idowuogbo".I like her fearlessness but she is not flawless.There are better ways to correct people instead of shading and mocking them.Personally I detest dirty people,there are better ways to correct them,there is no need for insults... you get my drift?

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Acidosis(m): 11:45am On Jan 31, 2018
grin

You guys are comparing yourselves with a woman with an anxiety disorder known as OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder).

An OCD person can mop the floor of a house 30 times in just 24 hours. Yes, the house is neat, but the behaviour is absolutely not normal grin

People like Kanwulia who are afraid of contamination developed elaborate cleaning rituals. "However, the relief never lasts. In fact, the obsessive thoughts usually come back stronger. And the compulsive rituals and behaviors often end up causing anxiety themselves as they become more demanding and time-consuming. This is the vicious cycle of OCD."

Note guys, my observation isn't based on her post on this thread alone. This woman is well known here but a lot of people don't understand the psychology behind her attitude. She has, on a particular occasion, uploaded her neat living room and bedroom pictures on Nairaland. She went further to tell us how much time she spends cleaning and mopping. Can't remember the exact time but I do remember it wasn't anywhere close to normal.

While this behavior isn't entirely bad, those without OCD shouldn't worry their heads over nothing. I'm an advocate of cleanliness too and, in fact, I have a strong attachment for janitorial business.
However, you can be clean and hygienic without been obsessive. Cleanliness is divine; OCD isn't.

We all know the extent of the "presentation" our Nigerian mama-put and food joints offer us, and we kind of love them like that. Presentation and hygiene is everything for some, while for others, taste and hygiene is everything. Sadly, we can't measure taste on Nairaland.

sad grin grin

43 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roseey0(f): 11:50am On Jan 31, 2018
Pls iduwogbo is not kanwuli
And can never be

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Agbaletu: 11:52am On Jan 31, 2018
sirfee:
Constructive criticism is allowed but too much of everything is bad.I've known her for a very long time,she is the same person behind the monicker "idowuogbo".I like her for fearlessness but she is not flawless.There are better ways to correct people instead of shading and mocking them.Personally I detest dirty people,there are better ways to correct them,there is no need for insults... you get my drift?
I got it bro.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 11:57am On Jan 31, 2018
This beautiful thread has been taken over by bickering, arguments, and all sorts of unecessary talks. Some of us just enjoy coming in to the thread to look at various meals.
Whether horribly presented, whether neatly presented, we just want to look and laugh if it appears unappetizing, or salivate if it looks good.
Please, no more unnecessary debates.
Just snap and post your meals...

Here's some spinach with egusi vegetable soup i made sometime back. I haven't really been taking pictures for a while now , but i do enjoy looking at other people's pictures of their meals.

23 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roseey0(f): 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
In other news

Lunch is ready...
Added green pepper and some drops of palm oil to my eg sauce.

The result was lit...

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 12:10pm On Jan 31, 2018
Breakfast & dinner. I made the best of my day off. #nofitfamtoday

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 12:13pm On Jan 31, 2018
iomoge2:
SOUp still in progress cheesy

I need that soup in my life right now! Please send my share...

eyinjuege:

Here's some spinach with egusi vegetable soup i made sometime back. I haven't really been taking pictures for a while now , but i do enjoy looking at other people's pictures of their meals.

Sooo yummy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ifyalways(f): 12:22pm On Jan 31, 2018
Lol.
How did I even enter this thread? cheesy

The dude that quoted KanwuliaExtra and started all this fracas of Presentation V otherwise Don go hide him face, people are now barking at the wrong tree.

He should be 100% blamed for stirring shyte and running away.

Chicken curry and fried yam.

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Agbaletu: 12:23pm On Jan 31, 2018
eyinjuege:
This beautiful thread has been taken over by bickering, arguments, and all sorts of unecessary talks. Some of us just enjoy coming in to the thread to look at various meals.
Whether horribly presented, whether neatly presented, we just want to look and laugh if it appears unappetizing, or salivate if it looks good.

Yeeparipa! This pot is supposed to be burried with pounded yam.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Agbaletu: 12:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
ifyalways:
Lol.

The dude that quoted KanwuliaExtra and started all this fracas of Presentation V otherwise Don go hide him face, people are now barking at the wrong tree.

People dey vex with yummy meal on this thread o.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Agbaletu: 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
JewelStone:
Breakfast & dinner. I made the best of my day off. #nofitfamtoday
Correct!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 31, 2018
Liftedhands:
More please cheesy grin
Winch cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zicoraads: 12:33pm On Jan 31, 2018
Is there any place on Nairaland free from this little bickerings? grin I like Kanwulia. I've always found her comments highly entertaining and interesting. Was she not the one that used a shaved pússy as her profile picture sometime back? grin And I think it was even lipsrsealed

Don't mind them madam K. They don't just like the truth kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ammy5565(f): 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2018
Liftedhands:
More please cheesy grin
See her head. Oya back to preggy thread! *bringsoutcane*
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
Nothing is as fulfilling as eating your leftovers for breakfast..... cheesy

Decale:

Do you have any unmarried straight sister, cousin, niece, young aunt, grandma and ancestors between the ages of 20 - 25 that worked in something like that?

If yes, can I have the digits? For research purposes...
Tons of them sweedy. All between the said age. Let me see which 1 is interested cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 1:10pm On Jan 31, 2018
Here are meals I was made to "dress up" a few days back. Normally I'd just slap the food on the plate and chow away (who get time when hungerbad?) But my host insisted I make the food look presentable by "dressing" it up! He totally disagrees with shabby plating and tells me to take my time and make my plate look good even if the food is tasteless or blunt grin.

He maintained that the eyes and nose needs to feast first before the tongue! And that's where presentation comes in(he claims I wouldn't be this big if I allowed my eyes eat to their fill before my tongue embarassed)

From then on I decided to dress up my food before eating and to serve with a tray! Its just etiquette and shouldn't be too difficult to adapt to.

Taken some people don't care or have time for all that shakara! Well I didn't before but I'm now big on presentation and neatness.

It's not a competition here but what will it cost or take away from peeps to make their plate look "nice" before bringing it to the public? If this was Facebook/ twitter/ Instagram etc where people are known by several real life friends and family would you truly post some of those things you put up here as food that you ate? undecided

Since we can't tell the taste of the food make we at least enjoy the sight wink

( i saw one beans here one time like that and it made me nauseated at the thought of beans angry)

Gosh.

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2018
LadyPrecy:
Winch cheesy
grin grin lolz you know me na drama is my middle name cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
Ammy5565:

See her head. Oya back to preggy thread! *bringsoutcane*
grin grin grin grin

* picksrace**
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 31, 2018
Liftedhands:
grin grin lolz you know me na drama is my middle name cheesy
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
Good morning my pipo! wink
I don land work o.
Breakfast break. wink

BLUEBERRY PANCAKES(no butter or syrup), CHICKEN BACON, BANANA and COFFEE! kiss

Nothing to “PRESENT” o! cheesy
No trays, only plastic utensils and “paper plates and cups” supplies at work o.

But Na freeeee!

Yes o!
I always pack my OWN breakfast, lunch and dinner working 12-hour shifts. Na FLU season o! People are dying like chickens. I nor wan catch MENINGOCOCCOCUSSES! cheesy With touching spoons and door knobs in cafeteria and public eateries. embarassed

Please, stop eating RICE and INDOMIE for breakfast. Habaaaaaa!!!! tongue

*omo! you toooo musssshuuu. see as you ONLE WAN jumpstart this DEAD THREAD* cool

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
Lunch and dinner in “da bag”!
All about “PRESENTATION”! wink
Yes o!
Eat healthy and small meals every 3 hours. wink

Be a LEPASCIOUS 50-something like moi!!!! cool

8:00AM SHARP!
Time to see my first patient.

Later my loves!
Please, stay employed.
Sugar-daddies and mommies na for SHYTE-HOLE-COUNTRY-BUMPKINGS!
Don’t let your children be DACA-DREAMERS KE!

O da bo o! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NairalandCS(m): 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2018
See people dey try dictate how other people food suppose look like. Chai.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissIndependent(f): 2:18pm On Jan 31, 2018
eyinjuege:

This soup is my cravings this days ever since I discovered spinach is sweeter with Egusi, I don't even uuse ugwu leaves anymore. I guess this is the soup Yorubas call Efo Elegusi. So Yummy embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by comtem2011: 2:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
ifyalways:
Lol.

How can u send this to me right away? Grandma pls!!!!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by comtem2011: 2:29pm On Jan 31, 2018
Agbaletu:

Yeeparipa! This pot is supposed to be burried with pounded yam.
Walahi!!!! No be small thing.

iomoge2, pls that veg is needed here now.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissIndependent(f): 2:42pm On Jan 31, 2018
Breakfast and Lunch. The Lunch is for two... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NairalandCS(m): 2:44pm On Jan 31, 2018
eyinjuege:

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by comtem2011: 2:50pm On Jan 31, 2018
dunasy:
Wonderful thread here ...so much heat in the kitchen....

Good morning all......

Do you love Irish potatoes?

Have you tried a different variety other than the norm of chips?

A great potato twist on a traditional meal....

Pounded yam without pounding....feels and tastes natural...

Pound potato is here to serve your taste buds . Nationwide delivery available. Call/Whatsapp on 07089000916.

Live picture of pound potato made with marugbo soup
Potato flakes!!! the stuff is so nice, started eating it since 2009, My sis use to buy it. Easy to prepare.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2018
MissIndependent:
Breakfast and Lunch. The Lunch is for two... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy Who's gonna eat

the The third chicken? grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2018
MissIndependent:
It's because u said it's for two so I understand else I will say the butter is too much. Well done. It will soon be over.

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: emperorz(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.