Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5735919 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 30, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
*side eye* for what Dragging out a pointless argument she clearlt was confuses about. Then give her 20.

No clue why this flat chested woman is quoting me since I didn't quote you. But since you have you should know you're the confused one. No clue why it's hard for you to believe catering can be pricey. Stop arguing and learn to be humble.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
Incline:

No clue why this flat chested woman is quoting me since I didn't quote you. But since you have you should know you're the confused one. No clue why it's hard for you to believe catering can be pricey. Stop arguing and learn to be humble.
flat chest meets Mr.small prick tongue

Im actually not arguing about pricey catering or catering at all. Just that u could get more food for $500 if u make it yaself.

wink congrats on making a small thing bigger than it was

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
aflyingbird:
Why're some of you offended over KanwuliaExtra's posts? Do y'all not have lives outside Nairaland to not be upset over what someone says on this site? If you're offended you're probably the one with low self-esteem and not her, otherwise you should know her personality's always like this. I read her posts here and take no offense. Why should I?

Granted, I understand some people like me here who're abroad post photos (though I don't post my own here!) that can make others feel insecure, whether foods of them eating out at restaurants or the nice food they have to cook at home and the nice cameras and presentation they have to take these photos to show off in this thread tongue tongue tongue . I can understand some people in this thread in Nigeria can feel insecure about themselves seeing others food picx and for someone like KanwuliaExtra to be judging on something like food presentation doesn't help matters. But really, you shouldn't take offense by her posts,. If you do, my advice is to get a life outside Nairaland. Also understand this is her personality. KanwuliaExtra, nothing do you jor, ride on. I probably won't get a lot of likes for this post, buh me no care. Why should I? cool cool cool

Do me a favour and shut the fork up...

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
flat chest meets Mr.small prick tongue

Im actually not arguing about pricey catering or catering at all. Just that u could get more food for $500 if u make it yaself.

wink congrats on making a small thing bigger than it was

Seen your pictures several times on your numerous Nairaland accounts and you ain't got no breasts at all lipsrsealed and u ain't cute to me either. You've not seen my prick let alone what I look like. Like I said, sit down and be humble.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 30, 2018
Incline:

Seen your pictures several times on your numerous Nairaland accounts and ya ain't got no breasts at all lipsrsealed, ya flatter than my great grandfather's slippers, and u ain't cute to me either. You've not seen my prick let alone what I look like. Like I said, sit down and be humble. smiley
1.u clearly dont know chest sizes if u calling that flat undecided
2. U cant determine chest size with sweat shirt and loose crop tops pics undecided
3. my bust size shouldnt be on yer mind STRANGER ON THE WEB WHO HAS NO Bearing On My Life undecided lipsrsealed
4. me being cute to u and u liking my breast is not my care undecided

U need that humility because u think i should live and die but what u think of my face and body. undecided

Irrelevant points concieted man who hides behind a phone screen to take shots when in reality he's not fine nor packing below sad
u can hide it here with no dp But u know what u look like down there and what that face is like.

U TRiED. U should stop stalking my monikers. If u knew it was mine dont look at the dp undecided since u claim im not cute grin

The thing is u should google the word humble.
Saying something can be made cheaper has nothing 2 do with humility undecided and u wont teach any1 it with insults.

Dont quote again Until u learn that humility u claim u wanted ta teach me by TRYING to drag my body

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 30, 2018
cococandy:
looks yummy. kiss

LadyGoddiva:
Finally! What a breath of fresh air cheesy

Thanks dearests .....you guys know how to make someone blush
SweetPuffPuff:
wow. U cook like sombody at 1 fancy resturant
My mum used to work in 1 something like that....Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
Decale:
Lol. If you people have seen this geh posts before, you'd know not to bother. grin
cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sirfee(m): 11:36pm On Jan 30, 2018
DrinkLimca:
I am a silent and regular follower of this thread, and seriously, it's kind of annoying you kept saying shit hole country this, shithole county that...

You use every opportunity to shame Nigeria and even had the effrontery to call Nigeria meals, Shithole meals..

This is the same country you were born and raised in, just because you are now in America does not give you the Right to talk rubbish against your father Land...

90% of all the meals you posted are Nigeria meals..

pls do us a favour and not cook Nigeria meals agains since Nigeria is shithole....

nonsense!!!!! and ingredients!!!
You get time sha,he/she is just an attention seeker with low self esteem.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sirfee(m): 11:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
ejika4:
was craving for okro soup with roasted titus fish....At first I was scared of posting coz I dont have all these packaging they use on nairaland of whivh I knw say some peeps go borro to show off! ohk broke ass bsbe like me..this d breakdown of what I used....
okro_#50
iru= #50
fish= #200
1 cube of maggi
salt
red oil
pepper
pomo.
no yabbing pls n feel free to join me.#proudlyibile
Don't allow anyone to intimidate you,appreciate what you have,keep on fighting,everything is gonna be alright.

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 11:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
sirfee:
You get time sha,he/she is just an attention seeker with low self esteem.

LOL. He must be new on NL to type all that for Kanwulia.
It's akin to stressing oneself over Tiribear.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sirfee(m): 11:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL. He must be new on NL to type all that for Kanwulia.
It's akin to stressing oneself over Tiribear.
Lol,I know the attention seekers on this forum.In reality,most of them are fake and broke ass...

How are you?been a while..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
Aww I feel like such a good person reading this. I wish I was though grin

kiss kiss
Thank you.
iomoge2:
ITs funny monikers are surfacing to say we are angry at her

Hell no

We all feel pity for her tongue

She is full of bile.

So insultive

Is she the first to be based abroad
Dont cococandy post here always.
Cococandy is a model to be like cos she cooks so much and is always welcoming.
Who ever told her anything negative
Cant we all see what jajuju88li is posting?
Who says anything?
Even the guys? Arent they all posting... banme and co?

Now all these strange monikers are now forgoing her insults to people food and supporting her.

After misbehaving on family tread, she wants to come here and chase everyone.
Imagine the lady with okra saying sh

1001 of her is not enough
Na sh go run.
She go tire find another tread go

Imagine a lady saying she couldnt post her food becos she was scared.

Online bullies

Please tell ur friend who's ass u r lcking to love herself
If she does
She will be fine

Topic says cook in your kitchen
Not post your kitchen

But den.....
live n let all live

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
What does it mean to have oil in your head? grin
That made me laugh. The image of a human brain swimming in oil inside their skull.

Chommieblaq:
Iomoge2 abeg leave all these people and their supporters club (alt moniker). I no even see the appetizing food wey she dey post sef

No be everybody get oil for head sha!

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 11:57pm On Jan 30, 2018
sirfee:
Lol,I know the attention seekers on this forum.In reality,most of them are fake and broke ass...How are you?been a while..

Kanwulia's case is special. People from family section and NL oldies in general, are very used to her own craze.

I'm awesome. Hope you're good too.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sirfee(m): 12:11am On Jan 31, 2018
pocohantas:

Kanwulia's case is special. People from family section and NL oldies in general, are very used to her own craze.

I'm awesome. Hope you're good too.
I'm used to it also,this is a faceless forum and my stress relief site.

I'm great...made this pie for you(lol)...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 1:29am On Jan 31, 2018
Nancy2016:

You made some salient points about presentation, but I think you went overboard with the criticisms. It would have been nice if you had tactfully put across your points. After reading so many of your comments on the family board, I can tell that tactfulness is not your forté. I have been a silent visitor to this thread for over a year and I can say some of the meals displayed here could have been better presented and in cleaner environs. Yes it is an informal forum but it is nice to do things in a professional manner. I watch a lot of cooking shows and there is a lot of emphasis on presentation and proper sanitary conditions. It is time we start emulating that in our homes.

Professional wetin? Poster or what? cheesy
You must really take this NL of a thingy seriously o.

My sentiments STILL STAND. No APOLOGIES! cool. MOST OF THE FOOD POSTED HERE ARE POOOOOOO-FOOOOOOOODS from SHYTE-HOLE-COUNTRY, DORTY PIGS OF CHEFS AND KITCHENS. Gbam! Na me tok am! kiss The guilty are OFFENDED! D-I-R-T-Y COOKS! cheesy

Na who get “dem” time? To siddon for NL with frustrated bytch-bats roaming around like sick, cyber-vultures? Once one shooook head out, the rest of them go crawl out of them “SHYTE-HOLES” to type rubbbbbish. cheesy

I don write wetin I wan write. cool
If dem wan quench, make dem go phock “Fulani Cow”! cheesy

Now, you know I am the TRUE daughter of Trump. wink We can be PRESIDENTS, but not DIPLOMATS. cheesy
Some COFFEE makers like us have “no filters”.
We just keep grinding away.
Not my forte to kiss funky azzzes! wink

Who cares a whiff of rat’s fart for those yeye “ranters” aka “ex-deactivated-scammers-and-scammees”? grin

For this DRY NL na im “bushmeats” dey flex muscle? undecided

Dem nor get “ban” or “report” button again? No more “mod-shagging” super-powers ni? tongue
I get 40 other IDs to use o. kiss
Who wanno reach 100,000 posts on NL? cheesy

Abeg make them go count “likes and shares” as dem favorite hobby jare. We go soon see another one of them shameless azzzes looking for a “scammer-lover” on NL!

Time don reach ke! Dem go de-activate and re-activate taya ke!

Muchechechecheche

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Decale: 2:17am On Jan 31, 2018
jagugu88li:
My mum used to work in 1 something like that....Thanks

Do you have any unmarried straight sister, cousin, niece, young aunt, grandma and ancestors between the ages of 20 - 25 that worked in something like that?

If yes, can I have the digits? For research purposes...

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 4:30am On Jan 31, 2018
Na wah o!

America don see wetin pass dem!
Na who be dis pesin?
Democrats are PATHETIC I swear! embarassed

Democratic response ke?
Trump orange wig even fine pass im own! cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 4:32am On Jan 31, 2018
*yawns*

No beta post to mention. . . . Moving on!
My president is talking. cool
The State Of The Union Address.

Pizza night! kiss

Work tomorrow, time for bed!
WhatEver “GOD” bless America jare!
Goodnight Mr. President.

USA!
USA!
USA!

TRUMP!
TRUMP!
TRUMP!

cool cool cool

*snoring out loud*
Zzzzzzzzzzzz

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tellemall: 8:13am On Jan 31, 2018
Presentation.

Lol.

This thread is so lively.

Why is everybody so upset? Without knowing it, posters have began to improve their food presentation. It didn't look good before, now it looks better. And let's admit it, Kanwulia is educating some.

No harm done.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FinestPINACLE(f): 8:34am On Jan 31, 2018
My love for Ewa gon

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donblazer10(m): 8:38am On Jan 31, 2018
Tellemall:
Presentation.

Lol.

Why is everybody so upset? Without knowing it, posters have began to improve their food presentation. It didn't look good before, now it looks better. And let's admit it, Kanwulia is educating some.

No harm done.
she could have "educated" some with a little bit of sense

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tellemall: 10:14am On Jan 31, 2018
donblazer10:
she could have "educated" some with a little bit of sense

It seems everyone is bashing Kanwulia simply for flaunting a clean kitchen and being honest.

Even if a person doesn't have money, they can still present their food properly and keep their kitchen clean.

There's no need for people to post food like it's being laid in a trough. Some food is deliberately nauseating under the guise of "I be poor guy" "I dey try my first time cooking (brazen lie)" "we no dey eat presentation". With a VGA pic we can still differentiate a dirty kitchen from a clean one.

Many people would eat out less if they could make their food presentable at home.

But, let's keep posting what we prepare. That's the point of this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sauceEEP(m): 10:22am On Jan 31, 2018
Can we please go back to posting pictures, enough already....

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tellemall: 10:29am On Jan 31, 2018
sauceEEP:
Can we please go back to posting pictures, enough already....

It would be a welcome development.

People taking it so personal.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Agbaletu: 10:33am On Jan 31, 2018
Presentation, Cleanliness and Balance Diet; I will give it to KanwuliaExtra.

KanwuliaExtra, I really like your presentation.
Don't mind the distractors here.
Tellemall:

It seems everyone is bashing Kanwulia simply for flaunting a clean kitchen and being honest.

Even if a person doesn't have money, they can still present their food properly and keep their kitchen clean. That should be the message.

There's no need for people to post food like it's being laid in a trough. Some food is deliberately nauseating under the guise of "I be poor guy" "I dey try my first time cooking (brazen lie)" "we no dey eat presentation". With a VGA pic we can still differentiate a dirty kitchen from a clean one.

Many people would eat out less if they could make their food presentable at home.

God bless you, Tellemall.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Agbaletu: 10:35am On Jan 31, 2018
Tellemall:
Presentation.

Lol.

No harm done.

1000 likes.
You are an unbiased umpire.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donblazer10(m): 10:40am On Jan 31, 2018
Tellemall:

Even if a person doesn't have money, they can still present their food properly and keep their kitchen clean. That should be the message.

who's talking about a dirty kitchen aunty?..she's the one who started with the posting of her kitchen..nobody cares of her kitchen and how neat it is..she wasn't even insulting anyone's kitchen (if that was the case it would have been understandable)..she was insulting people's food nd even Nigeria as a whole which I think is very rude..why don't you just post your food and let others do theirs...live and let live......

Your last sentence says it all

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tellemall: 10:49am On Jan 31, 2018
donblazer10:
who's talking about a dirty kitchen aunty?..she's the one who started with the posting of her kitchen..nobody cares of her kitchen and how neat it is..she wasn't even insulting anyone's kitchen (if that was the case it would have been understandable)..she was insulting people's food nd even Nigeria as a whole which I think is very rude..why don't you just post your food and let others do theirs...live and let live......

Your last sentence says it all

Is this an assumption because I'm on the food thread, madam?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donblazer10(m): 10:54am On Jan 31, 2018
Tellemall:

Is this an assumption because I'm on the food thread, madam?

let's just drop this matter...enjoy the rest of your day

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 11:03am On Jan 31, 2018
More please cheesy grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 31, 2018
Mizmycoli
You’ve just been viewing since grin
This matter tire you, abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TheWinterBird(f), vivlyviv, Kaziar and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.