Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! (12514 Views)

Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! / She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... / Girls Are Getting Older Mothers Are Getting Frustrated. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2012
demelza: undecided
Finally, someone who understands me. Part of this anxiety I must admit comes from me feeling like I havent achieved enough and that time is now ticking louder. Uggghhh ....... Sumthings just sucks

Damelza do you stay in Lag? You seem like someone I would be so glad to meet. Can we?
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by ow11(m): 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2012
Maybe if the OP stayed away from reality TV shows, E!, TLC and their local variants, she would have a different approach to the ageing process
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2012
demelza: I know this sounds kinda vain and ridiculous but pls bear with me. In a month's time, I'll be 20yrs and that just scares me because it implies I am getting old and I just cannot stand the thought of it. Being a January baby sucks majorly because I am always older than all my age mates... Yuck. Getting old is no fun but I know its inevitable and I am sooo not comfortable with it. I believe all the fun is in your teen years but I don't want to believe I have Peter Pan tendencies. Pls nairalanders how do I get rid of this silly anxiety and embrace my 20s

Dont worry. Eat garri with okro soup this afternoon and you will forget your worries.
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2012
I wasn't wrong when i said nairaland has been invaded by kids teenagers.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2012
richarts: Hey thats so cool. It means your brain is working the right way. Being very conscious about your age and all its ramifications to me is healthy.

I have friends at 26 that still consider themselves young. I tell you that subconsciously those who are always bothered about age are the people that are very ambitious, futuristic and dreamers. They always want to make the best out if their lives.

Keep it up babe. Id like to get to know you.

Get to know her for what For shaun sake, she is only 20.
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2012
tpia1:

i think you're very wrong.

its not good for a 20 year old to have this mindset.

shows he or she has nothing doing at this point in time.

i suspect there's going to be a lot of folks like this, given the current culture of irresponsibility and pride that's so rampant nowadays.

this is not normal.

check your life.

do you typically abuse and lack respect for people who are older?

are you depressed?

She is compressed, oppressed suppresed and unpressed. tongue
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2012
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2012
LMAO!!!
I was actually expecting to see a 28-30 year old lady o!
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by braine(m): 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2012
@Op
I get the same feeling too. Its like hours ago that I was 17 suddenly I'm gonna be 22 in April.. And its a bit scary. Just finsihed school and no job yet. It felt like I'm the only one feeling that way.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by hassymo5(m): 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2012
before i say anything ,, post your picture!!!
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by naijathings(m): 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2012
jump in front of a moving truck on december 31 if you dont want to get older by january.
or you can lock yourself in a room, throw the keys and you phone out of the window, empty a bottle of Mcdowells into your system, bring out your new razor and split your wrist. iPromise you will not feel a thing. you will be forever young in the memory of your friends. pls this must be done before your next birthday
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2012
mojounited: ^What a bluff! Seriously, e-hug? Was thinking imma get an invite for a coffee/dinner date or something real... Oh well sad #back to sleep

lol.
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by bestower: 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2012
I wasted the total sum of 159kb to open this senseless thread,i will retrieve my MB from u anyhow.
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by AceMiss: 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2012
I actually think you are 30,you dont sound like u're gonna be 20.Everybody celebrates 20,whats your problem?
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by dnawah(m): 2:33pm On Dec 07, 2012
You don old be say you don old!there are some anti aging drugs,but i don no if it will work 4 u
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2012
Richarts wants a nairaland girlfriend by all means. Y'all should beware of dt guy. #SumThingWung
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by Tinkybabe(f): 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2012
why don't you embrace 'growing up' thereby turning your negativity about growing old into positivity.
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2012
Shollypopz: @yuzedo and richarts: Pls help me vote ABIL or ItsModella on Miss Nairaland finals thread. Please oo!!

your wish is my command.
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 07, 2012
Bobbysworld28: Richarts wants a nairaland girlfriend by all means. Y'all should beware of dt guy. #SumThingWung

Ahn ahn im not that kinda guy o. Haba!. Besides is it a bad idea? as long as it works.
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by shyna501: 3:09pm On Dec 07, 2012
There's 1 born evry minute...
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by goldiam(f): 3:09pm On Dec 07, 2012
[quote
author=naijathings]jump in front of a moving truck on december 31 if
you dont want to get older by january.
or you can lock yourself in a room, throw the keys and you phone out of
the window, empty a bottle of Mcdowells into your system, bring out your
new razor and split your wrist. iPromise you will not feel a thing. you
will be forever young in the memory of your friends. pls this must be
done before your next birthday[/quote]
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by goldiam(f): 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2012
lols
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by outrage: 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2012
I cant believe this craap made front page
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by trolling(m): 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2012
westerners dey do plastic surgery if u opt to but u r still gonna get old sha,fleshly man is vanity he will fade out
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2012
OP since you are gettig old, be useful. join me in my quest to recovert AFrican back to Traditional Pagan Religions.
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by mydi(f): 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2012
and 2 fink dis made front page! are u sure u ain't turnin 15, because dis one dat u will be gnawin over tayor lautner @20, sumtin is wrong wit u. dat guy is 20 nd already a model nd a successful actor. am jst 19 nd am a 200l law student. u really need 2 grow up nd start finkin abt ur future instead of bein a bitch.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by UjSizzle(f): 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2012
OP your post suggests that you are afraid to take on responsibilities. If that's right then I'll simply say you don't need to be scared, simply put off the tv, stay away from your cartoons and remember that the dude who created the Peter Pan story is a multi millionaire(or is it billionaire)!
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by Fkforyou(m): 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2012
Face reality young lady/man
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by Okijajuju1(m): 4:06pm On Dec 07, 2012
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by TableLeg(m): 4:16pm On Dec 07, 2012
demelza: I know this sounds kinda vain and ridiculous but pls bear with me. In a month's time, I'll be 20yrs and that just scares me because it implies I am getting old and I just cannot stand the thought of it. Being a January baby sucks majorly because I am always older than all my age mates... Yuck. Getting old is no fun but I know its inevitable and I am sooo not comfortable with it. I believe all the fun is in your teen years but I don't want to believe I have Peter Pan tendencies. Pls nairalanders how do I get rid of this silly anxiety and embrace my 20s
death is an option if you dont want to get old ... #JustSaying

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by uzoexcel(m): 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2012
e no go work cool
richarts: Hey thats so cool. It means your brain is working the right way. Being very conscious about your age and all its ramifications to me is healthy.

I have friends at 26 that still consider themselves young. I tell you that subconsciously those who are always bothered about age are the people that are very ambitious, futuristic and dreamers. They always want to make the best out if their lives.

Keep it up babe. Id like to get to know you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) / Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine / I'm Pregnant For My Sister's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.