Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd (33382 Views)

Turkish Police Forcefully Disperse Gay Pride Revelers In Istanbul / Aircraft Carrying US Soldiers Make Emergency Landing On A Highway In Uganda / Egypt Police Urge Pro-morsi Crowd To Disperse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by chiboy1928(m): 4:32pm On Dec 09, 2012
Rickross why don't u Accept defeat and shut the Bleep off,u are just talking like an educated illiterates,hw am I sure u have even been to ghana and most of the african countries u talking about,no mata wat Ghana is economically and far beta than nigeria,so if u want to go hug a transformer u beta do dat nw case closed.sarkodie play me gun shot and let me cool of wit my bankwu And plamnut soup and my big odeku no time to waste.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2012
If you believe all that TRASH from Rick Ross then, you are indeed a fool! Nigeria is a BIG nasty slum! A village par excellence! Only Ghanaian RULE Can SAVE West Africa!

The Failed State Index says you are a joke, The global Peace index says you are a joke, Every major index out there says you are a joke and you want to bark at WHO>

Seriously??

Get close to me and Smooth will put a back hand slap on your Ugly misinformed face!! If you talk about GH smooth will always be ready for you!!! In the midst of DOGS I am a KING!!

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by onatisi(m): 4:44pm On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE: If you believe all that TRASH from Rick Ross then, you are indeed a fool! Nigeria is a BIG nasty slum! A village par excellence! Only Ghanaian RULE Can SAVE West Africa!

The Failed State Index says you are a joke, The global Peace index says you are a joke, Every major index out there says you are a joke and you want to bark at WHO>

Seriously??

Get close to me and Smooth will put a back hand slap on your Ugly misinformed face!! If you talk about GH smooth will always be ready for you!!! In the midst of DOGS I am a KING!!
stop all these insults and bring out ur points against rickyross own,if u have no point to counter ricky Bleep off this site and go nd drink ur apetesi and face nana matter
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by OmoTier1(m): 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE: If you believe all that TRASH from Rick Ross then, you are indeed a fool! Nigeria is a BIG nasty slum! A village par excellence! Only Ghanaian RULE Can SAVE West Africa!

Seriously??

You know when it comes to Africa, three countries that truly counts are 1. South Africa, 2. Nigeria 3. Egypt. Like I said, no amount of internet rants would change the reality on ground, so lets just live and lets live. Ghana has achieved much and We are all happy for her. No need to compare her with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2012
Do you think I have time to read the rantings of that Mad man!! He has been kissing Ghanaman's a$$ since I got here...

He should number his stupid rant and provide credible sources and I will easily prove him to be the RAT he is grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by onatisi(m): 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2012
chiboy1928: Rickross why don't u Accept defeat and shut the Bleep off,u are just talking like an educated illiterates,hw am I sure u have even been to ghana and most of the african countries u talking about,no mata wat Ghana is economically and far beta than nigeria,so if u want to go hug a transformer u beta do dat nw case closed.sarkodie play me gun shot and let me cool of wit my bankwu And plamnut soup and my big odeku no time to waste.
first class stupidity,masters in outstanding foolishness,i know you have nothing upstairs to add to the points raised by rickyross.just stop calling urself a nigerian,we dont breed dumb goats like u,nigerians are noted for their intelligent approach to matters and articulate manner in stressing their points.none of these has been exhibited by u,u most certainly got ur waec and other educational certs from ghana and infact you are a bad advertisement for ghana educational system.pls just shut up and eat ur banku and pepper.ode

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 4:51pm On Dec 09, 2012
Omo_Tier1:
You know when it comes to Africa, three countries that truly counts are 1. South Africa, 2. Nigeria 3. Egypt. Like I said, no amount of internet rants would change the reality on ground, so lets just live and lets live. Ghana has achieved much and We are all happy for her. No need to compare her with Nigeria.

Nigeria is a useless failed state of which Al Qaeda has captured half of!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You are a joke and make no impact even in West Africa!!! Should Nigeria vanish from west Africa all that would be lost is some CRIME!!!

Nigeria OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 4:53pm On Dec 09, 2012
onatisi:
first class stupidity,masters in outstanding foolishness,i know you have nothing upstairs to add to the points raised by rickyross.just stop calling urself a nigerian,we dont breed dumb goats like u,nigerians are noted for their intelligent approach to matters and articulate manner in stressing their points.none of these has been exhibited by u,u most certainly got ur waec and other educational certs from ghana and infact you are a bad advertisement for ghana educational system.pls just shut up and eat ur banku and pepper.ode

Speak proper English in the midst of Ghanaman before I slap your dirty face! Smooth is around!! Ask those around here who I am! wink wink wink wink I am a KING in Nairaland!!!A Nairaland LEGEND!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by rickross2: 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2012
THESE ARE FACTS, THE POOR RATS CANT STAND RIVERS STATE LET ALONE NIGERIA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hahaha buncha foools, see the way you lots are dodging my KNOCK OUT? can you stand my punch lines, the only thing you can do is rant and call boko haram.
Teror groups are not alien to Nigeria alone. They can be found in developed countries as UK, Spain etc. Nigeria is wining the war against Boko Haram. And what makes u think the GHANAIAN MUSLIMS CANNOT TAKE UP ARMS? I DOUBT YOU EVER BEEN TO NORTHERN REGION OF GHANA. I have been to Tamale and I know that is the Worst RED LINE in Ghana. Those guys can do whatever boko haram is doing...

You talking about Nigerias oil, what about Ghana and its massive gold deposits, what have you done with it? Have you ever been to Ivory Coast and see the type of world class infatrsucture they have put in place with ordinary cocoa seeds? What has Ghana done with oil, gold, diamonds, cocoa which they are the second largest exportter in the world after Ivory Coast? Is there any single world class infastracutre in Ghana? The Ivorian cocoa house is a world class sky scrapper, but the ghana cocoa board is just a 4 story building aceint house that is not worth up to 200,000USD. Then what have you achieved with your resources for you to talk about Almighty Nigeria?

Comparing Nigeria to Ghana is an insult bc Nigeria is a far much BIGGER and BETTER country with SMARTER PEOPLE. Jubilation bc of this election is good but no big deal bc your population is same as Lagos state alone and many Nigerian states have conducted very peaceful elections since last yr and this year. Benin and Senegal conducts far much peaceful elections within Africa at least so whats the noise about... Mind you, I love and pray for peaceful elections in Ghana and I made a good post about your elections yesterday. it is only a fool that will wish any African country evil.

Rivers State of Nigeria has bigger GDP than the entire Ghana put together. To prove their wealth there is free and mandatory primary and secondary school education. In Ghana the losing NPP government is promising free secondary school but many Nigerian states has been enjoying this for years. IN MY POOR STATE IMO EDUCATION IS FREE UP TO UNIVERSITY LEVEL.

There is free and standard medicare for the young, elderly and pregnant women.

Rivers state has 2 standard airports, one is local and the other international airport.
Rivers state has 2 seaports
Rivers state has 2 refineries.
ALL primary schools in rivers state are world class, these primary schools has facilities that Ghanaian universities dont have.

THIS IS SAMPLE OF THE PRIMARY SCHOOLS IN RIVERS STATE: http://3.bp..com/-jSN-iYSGvC8/ULR-1ITJRII/AAAAAAAABHs/gRXcC02R82I/s1600/photo0096.jpg

THIS IS THE NEW MODEL SCHOOLS, SOME ARE COMPLETED AND SOME ARE UNDER CONSTRUCTION: http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/9131_152711273487_23153_n.jpg

THIS IS THE NEW RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHONOLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION: http://dilemmaxdotnet.files./2012/06/rivers-state-university-of-science-and-technology-new-campus1.jpg

RIVERS STATE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT: http://dilemmaxdotnet.files./2012/06/port-harcourt-international-airport.jpg

CITY OF PORT HARCOURT, FINER THAN ACCRA: http://dilemmaxdotnet.files./2012/06/port-harcourt.jpg

THIS IS THE STATE OWNED RIVERS STATE SECRETARIAT, NO GOVERNMENT PROPERTY IN GHANA IS UP TO TEN STORY HIGH, BUT THIS RIVERS STATE TWIN TOWER IS ABOUT 17 STORIES HIGH OR MORE: http://dilemmaxdotnet.files./2012/06/port-harcourt-city.jpg

RIVERS MONORAIL PROJECT UNDER CONSTRUCTION: http://dilemmaxdotnet.files./2012/06/rivers-monorail-train.jpg
http://dilemmaxdotnet.files./2012/06/rivers-monorail-construction.jpg

RIVERS STATE GOVERNMENT IS BUILDING A WORLD CLASS CITY FROM SCRATCH: http://gardencitygames2011.org.ng/gardencitywp/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/edited1.jpg
http://www.thetidenewsonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/oct260901.jpg

U see, you are 200 years behind Nigeria in development. Its an insult to compare your poor asss with Nigeria, even Lagos state alone has far more infrastructure than Ghana. Akwa Ibom is up to 3000 years ahead of Ghana in development. The type of world class road networks in Akwa Ibom does not exists anywhere in Ghana bc ghana cannot pay Julius Berger, they can only afford poor Chinese construction companies
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2012
You argue like a Baboon!! If you honestly believe River State, is 1/1000000000th of what Ghana is you need your delusional mind checked! You are suffering from utter stupidity!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Only Ghanaian RULE and I mean RULE can SAVE west Africa! We are talking about a Top class state by African standards and you are bringing up River State, A Village!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by solomon111(m): 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE: You argue like a Baboon!! If you honestly believe River State, is 1/1000000000th of what Ghana is you need your delusional mind checked! You are suffering from utter stupidity!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Only Ghanaian RULE and I mean RULE can SAVE west Africa! We are talking about a Top class state by African standards and you are bringing up River State, A Village!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
if you think rivers state will not trounce ghana in infrastructure,then you are very ignorant.
You need to expand your world view.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by onatisi(m): 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE:

Speak proper English in the midst of Ghanaman before I slap your dirty face! Smooth is around!! Ask those around here who I am! wink wink wink wink I am a KING in Nairaland!!!A Nairaland LEGEND!!! grin grin grin grin
why dont u just spew it out that you want to become a nigerian,we will nationalise you ,ok dont worry,there is place for you in nigeria ok.stop expressing ur frustration on nl

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by OmoTier1(m): 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE:

Nigeria is a useless failed state of which Al Qaeda has captured half of!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You are a joke and make no impact even in West Africa!!! Should Nigeria vanish from west Africa all that would be lost is some CRIME!!!

Nigeria OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What is the GDP of Ghana? Compare it to the GDP of Lagos... Ghana's GDP is $39.20bn, Lagos GDP is ....$33.6bn. That says it all. Like I said, we appreciate Ghana for her achievement but shes no mate to Nigeria.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2012
solomon111: if you think rivers state will not trounce ghana in infrastructure,then you are very ignorant.
You need to expand your world view.

River State is a village.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by rickross2: 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE:

MUGU, SEE THE WAY THIS BLOATED AP/E FROM GHANA IS SOOO DAMN HAPPY THAT NIGERIANS ARE GIVING HIM ATTENTION, HAHAHAHAHA
MY WIFE SAID IT, THESE LAZY GHANIANS GUYS LOOK UP TO NIGERIA IN EVERYTHING, YET ARE ENVIOUS AND JEALOUS THAT IS WHY THEY TRASH TALK NIGERIANS EVERYDAY.
NO MATTER HOW THEY RANT HERE, THEY ALL LOVE NIGERIANS OTHERWISE THESE CLOWNS WONT BE FLOODING NAIRALAND EVERYDAY WITH DIFFERENT ID'S.
MY GOOD PEOPLE OF NIGERIA, PLEASE SCAN ALL THE PAGES OF THIS PARTICULAR POST, I HAVE SINGLE HANDEDLY DEFEATED THESE POOR RATS HANDS DOWN LIKE I ALWAYS DO, AND THEY ARE DODGING ALL MY POSTS, THEY HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO SAY OTHER THAN GENERATOR AND BOKO HARAM.

I HAVE GIVEN THEM ENOUGH PROOF HOW RIVERS STATE IS FAR RICHER AND MORE DEVELOPED THAN GHANA AND THEY CANNOT PROVE ME WRONG. I HAVE GIVEN THEM REASONS/EVINCE WHY NIGERIA IS THEIR NEW COLONIAL MASTERS YET THEY DODGE ALL THOSE POSTS AND RESORT TO NAME CALLING. THIS TOUT SAID HE CANNOT READ MY POST BC I AM A MAD MAN?? HAHAHAHA. EVERYTHING I SAID ABOUT RIVERS STATE I PROVIDED PHOTOS. GHANA DOES NOT HAVE THE TYPE OF PRIMARY SCHOOLS IN RIVERS STATE. IN GHANA THEY HAVE THOUSANDS OF SCHOOLS UNDER TREES WHILE STUDENTS IN RIVERS STATE STUDY IN AIR CONDITIONED CLASS ROOMS WITH FACILITIES MANY GHANA UNIVERSITIES DONT HAVE...

SO PLEASE MY PEOPLE, LEAVE THESE CLOWNS ALONE, IN THEIR HEART THEY FEEL VERY IMPORTANT ONCE NIGERIANS KEEPS REPLYING THEM. SILENCE THEY SAY, IS THE BEST ANSWER TO A FOOL.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by chiboy1928(m): 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2012
onatisi:
u are big fool u what Do u no,if I should guess ur age u Are still a baby, eating mama tank u,u haven't experience life neither have u cross badagry border,so shut up and wait till u are matured before u can contribute anyting meaningful,ordinary nigerian passport u don't have go get a nigerial passport atleast wit that I can help u to get out of nijah,I can see u are frustrateD and need help idiot.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2012
Ghana's GDP is

85 billion

http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2012/01/weodata/weorept.aspx?pr.x=77&pr.y=15&sy=2013&ey=2013&scsm=1&ssd=1&sort=country&ds=.&br=1&c=652&s=NGDP&grp=0&a=

The Lagos figures are largely cooked... The whole place is a overcrowded village!!!

If I had a choice to go to Lagos or Hell I would choose HELL! Same for River State!! A violent failed barbarian area!!!
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by OmoTier1(m): 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE: Ghana's GDP is

85 billion

http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2012/01/weodata/weorept.aspx?pr.x=77&pr.y=15&sy=2013&ey=2013&scsm=1&ssd=1&sort=country&ds=.&br=1&c=652&s=NGDP&grp=0&a=

The Lagos figures are largely cooked... The whole place is a overcrowded village!!!

If I had a choice to go to Lagos or Hell I would choose HELL! Same for River State!! A violent failed barbarian area!!!
I thought you said you were clever right? But the website you quoted says this at the top of it.."Shaded cells indicate IMF staff estimates". Dude, wake up.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by solomon111(m): 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2012

85 billion

hahahahahahaha!
Ignorant mofo!
Lagos state is one of the world's major and strategic cities,with infinitely more potential than ghana.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by OmoTier1(m): 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2012

85 billion

Shaded cells indicate IMF staff estimates
Country Subject Descriptor Units Scale Country/Series-specific Notes 2013
Ghana Gross domestic product, current prices National currency Billions 84.052
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by onatisi(m): 5:17pm On Dec 09, 2012
chiboy1928: u are big fool u what Do u no,if I should guess ur age u Are still a baby, eating mama tank u,u haven't experience life neither have u cross badagry border,so shut up and wait till u are matured before u can contribute anyting meaningful,ordinary nigerian passport u don't have go get a nigerial passport atleast wit that I can help u to get out of nijah,I can see u are frustrateD and need help idiot.
ur low mental ability and capacity still baffles me ,are u blind also how come you are this dumb.i think u need to read my earlier posts to know where i am now.jezzzzzz ppl dumb ooooo.i never believe i will ever come across someone as dumb as u on nl.well judging from ur earlier posts i wasnt expecting anything higher,just dont and stop calling urself a nigerian
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 5:18pm On Dec 09, 2012
Do you dumb Morons think your figures are not estimates??

Use your small coconut brains!!! If your figures suggest that Lagos is as good as Johannesburg don't you think your gov. is cooking the numbers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin no wonder your leaders steal with impunity!!! They take you for foooools and you just may be fooooools!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by onatisi(m): 5:18pm On Dec 09, 2012
chiboy1928: u are big fool u what Do u no,if I should guess ur age u Are still a baby, eating mama tank u,u haven't experience life neither have u cross badagry border,so shut up and wait till u are matured before u can contribute anyting meaningful,ordinary nigerian passport u don't have go get a nigerial passport atleast wit that I can help u to get out of nijah,I can see u are frustrateD and need help idiot.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by solomon111(m): 5:18pm On Dec 09, 2012
Incase,you don't know,lagos is Nigeria's commercial and economic nerve center.
If anything,with proper and accurate GDP calculations,it should be far ahead of ghana.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by rickross2: 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE:

River State is a village.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Rivers state is a village, yet they have world class facilities you dont have in Ghana.
It has 2 standard airports one local and one international. How many does Ghana have?
Rivers state is building a world class city from scratch, ghana has no hope, accra is just a slum with no world class infrastructure.
Rivers state students enjoy free education under world class schools, while Ghanaian study under trees and the president who promised them free secondary school education just lost d election, so no hope...
Once again, the tallest rivers state government owned building is 17 stories high twin towers, ghana government has only 4 story ancient house with rusty paints,
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2012
rick.ross:

Rivers state is a village, yet they have world class facilities you dont have in Ghana.
It has 2 standard airports one local and one international. How many does Ghana have?
Rivers state is building a world class city from scratch, ghana has no hope, accra is just a slum with no world class infrastructure.
Rivers state students enjoy free education under world class schools, while Ghanaian study under trees and the president who promised them free secondary school education just lost d election, so no hope...
Once again, the tallest rivers state government owned building is 17 stories high twin towers, ghana government has only 4 story ancient house with rusty paints,

If you really believe all the garbage you are putting together then either you are a foooool... (Very likely) or, you are an utterly foolish slowpoke! So, which one is it!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Start by asking yourself what is development!!!
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2012
solomon111: Incase,you don't know,lagos is Nigeria's commercial and economic nerve center.
If anything,with proper and accurate GDP calculations,it should be far ahead of ghana.

Lagos is overcrowded and very dangerous. You tried to decentralize by creating Abuja but, Al Qaeda looks likely to take over even that city!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by ocelot2006(m): 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE: hahahhahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin This is minor and you are exaggerating!!

Ghanaman here and,I will end by saying ONLY Ghanaian RULE can SAVE West Africa!! Watch how smooth this turns out and can me SIR from now on!! wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

Ghana rule? Ok..when you're done running your mouth, why don't you Ghanians pick up the leadership role in our subregion? that's if you still have the balls and won't balk like the cowards you still are. If you can't, then you kids need to shut the Bleep up.

Ghana rule my a#€..
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by solomon111(m): 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE:

Lagos is overcrowded and very dangerous. You tried to decentralize by creating Abuja but, Al Qaeda looks likely to take over even that city!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by solomon111(m): 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE:

if abuja has been taken over al-qaeda,then i wonder why your late president was not bombed when he came begging at abuja.
Maybe he wasn't important in the scheme of things.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by solomon111(m): 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2012
ocelot2006:

Ghana rule? Ok..when you're done running your mouth, why don't you Ghanians pick up the leadership role in our subregion? that's if you still have the balls and won't balk like the cowards you still are. If you can't, then you kids need to shut the Bleep up.

Ghana rule my a#€..
They will probably chicken out.
Even cape-verde is more capable than ghana.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2012
ocelot2006:

Ghana rule my a#€..

I would prefer we mind our own business and not attempt to rule to be honest... In the 60's we had these type of ambitions but, it was a huge waste of money and resulted in the economic down turn which sent numerous Ghanaians to Nigeria... The Economic boom of the 60's and 70's became a huge economic down turn in the 80's! At our LOWEST point your CRIMINAL government sent Ghanaians back to Ghana in an attempt to destroy the nation!! You called it Ghana must go wink wink wink wink wink

If it takes 1000000000 years we will get you back!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy We did it first in 69... You got us back in the mid 80's now it is OUR TURN! You are not brother but ENEMY!!!!! Nigeria OUT!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply)

Four EU Countries Make Gas Payments In Russia's Rubbles / Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React / Angry Ex-President Zuma Supporters Looted Shops, Set Buildings Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.