Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,248 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd (33381 Views)

Turkish Police Forcefully Disperse Gay Pride Revelers In Istanbul / Aircraft Carrying US Soldiers Make Emergency Landing On A Highway In Uganda / Egypt Police Urge Pro-morsi Crowd To Disperse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by solomon111(m): 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

why do we need to send the army when the boys scouts can get the job done?

you are joking right?
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by leboss6(m): 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2012
chiboy1928: don't insullt me pls because I meant everytin I say here,I live in kumasi before I migrate to obuasi ok,since u are one of the nigeria team in ghana,ok they was these case of a nigerian man base in obuasi many years ago the man died on is way to nigeria in 2009 at sogakope along the road leading to the ghanaian border on a ghastly motor accident involving the luxury bus he was travelling wit and a trailer,what did ur nigerian association in ghana did,notin but u guys heard of it,did u guys as a nigerian and as one body who have an association bothered to rally round and get to find out wat happen to these man and hw to bring bck is corpse back home,rather wat most of the nigerian over did was to claim that they are not sure if he truly was a nigeria,or didn't u heard of it since u claim that you are one of the association and members of the nigerian in ghana and till today notin was done by the nigerians to fight for they brother that died in ghana in that ghastly motor accident that was cursedd by a trailer notin was done by ur so called group of nigerians or association u called urself to petiton the ghanian government to sue the trailer and to. Fight for the that same nigerian man so that the insurance company pay is family the compensation which has to be paid by the insurance and the tranport company,but other ghanians that were involve in that accident they compensation was paid,it happen at sogakope may 2009 it an accident involving a luzury bus and a trailer driver,yet notin was done to fight for these late man rite,when the nigeria association was petitioned and informed abt the incident in ghana did they made any effort in retriving the corpseof that same nigerian wich is they own broda or fight for is rite,but the ghanaians fight for they own rite and make sure they brothers who were also involve in dat accident and who lost they lives got compensated and pais for and u come here to tell me rubbish,nigerians dnt have one mind and can never and will never beta than ghana ok.i have the contac details of the man family if u so requested.pls take it or live it ghana is far beta than nigerian ok.
what is this one saying?.......Omu igbo yo ni?........omo ale Jati Jati...........Ghanian Claiming Nigerian.......
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by solomon111(m): 2:04pm On Dec 09, 2012
djfiifi: In Ghana,we have had three day foul-free election.This event you guys are seeing was some small misunderstanding caused by the opposition NPP,but it was resolved immediately.Lets say after two hours,please dont use this to judge us(Ghanaians).The election was 99.9% peaceful.#FACT
well,you guys are a small nation,so we wouldn't expect anything less than 99.9% peace.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 2:04pm On Dec 09, 2012
solomon111: pls sir,last time i checked ghana's GDP was far less than a $100billion.
You will have to spend 2/3 of that on military hardwares alone for the next 200years to even dream of matching kenya let alone Nigeria.

Ghana has a higher GDP than Kenya and we were the fastest growing economy last year you dumb ape! The military equipment you have costs no more than 2 billion dollars and that is pushing it. Either way, if you could not push small Cameroon out of Bakassi what makes you think you could mess with Ghana?? grin grin grin grin We will ROUGH you up!!You can't even push Boko... A bunch of black-Arabian wannabe's out of the North of your country! How are you going to touch us?? Despite you being an OPEC country Ghana has a BETTER economy than you!! Ghana's economy will reach 100 billion by 2014 at its current rate...And it has been done the right way! cheesy cheesy cheesy Just by having 190 million people and one of the largest oil reserves in the world you should be big but, you are small and can't even put Cameroon in their place! You are soft! A COWARD and a DONKEY!
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2012
solomon111: well,you guys are a small nation,so we wouldn't expect anything less than 99.9% peace.

India is 1 billion people and they are peaceful. Same for Bangladesh! You have no excuse! Your people's filthy inferiority complex is what has rendered your nation a failed state!!!
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2012
solomon111: you are joking right?

He's not joking! Your military is a joke! To call 'em boy scouts is a complement... They are DOG scouts!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by leboss6(m): 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2012
chiboy1928: shut up dirty mouth am a full nigerian fr the east and also a graduate as well I came to ghana afta I graduate and also afta my nysc,they is no were in ghana I don't no and I can speak twi very well,I dnt blame u by the way u sound and talk like an illiterates,guess u just came to ghana new,my advice for u is to becareful of nigerians in ghana or else u will regret it fool,jst shut up and dnt talk wen am talkin beacuse u know noting yet u just arrive ghana wait and learn silly brat.
with your poor level of english I sincerely doubt that u are truly a Graduate........A Graduate that can't even differentiate between Graduate and Graduated .......I counted 11 Grammatical blunder in ur short Rant........Pathetic.....what a shame
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by solomon111(m): 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE:

Ghana has a higher GDP than Kenya and we were the fastest growing economy last year you dumb ape! The military equipment you have costs no more than 2 billion dollars and that is pushing it. Either way, if you could not push small Cameroon out of Bakassi what makes you think you could Bleep with Ghana?? grin grin grin grin We will ROUGH you up!!You can't even push Boko... A bunch of black-Arabian wannabe's out of the North of your country! How are you going to touch us?? Despite you being an OPEC country Ghana has a BETTER economy than you!!
kenya has a more advanced military than ghana.
That is what matters.
They have invested heavily on their military.
Nigeria military hardwares that are made public is close to a $120billion in estimation,let alone the toys hidden by the military.
And ghana has a better economy than Nigeria??
Are you smoking concentrated weed?
Even rivers state will give ghana a run for their money in terms of gdp.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2012
solomon111: kenya has a more advanced military than ghana.
That is what matters.
Nigeria military hardwares that are made public is close to a $120billion in estimation,let alone the toys hidden by the military.

In your dreams you UGLY Boko... You know nothing about the military!!! If that was the case Nigeria woulld have a better Military than Mexico, and woudl be close to the level of the UK and France!!

You are a VERY big clown! grin grin grin grin grin

Your people are such criminals that the new propaganda you are saying is Lagos is better than top class South African cities... you have no dignity!!! You will LIE rather than work to improve your failed state grin grin grin grin grin grin I view you as nothing more than a DOG!!!!
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by solomon111(m): 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE:

India is 1 billion people and they are peaceful. Same for Bangladesh! You have no excuse! Your people's filthy inferiority complex is what has rendered your nation a failed state!!!
India is not peaceful.
They have always being a struggle between the hindus,and the muslims in india.
China,spain e.t.c. are not peaceful.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2012
solomon111: India is not peaceful.
They have always being a struggle between the hindus,and the muslims in india.
China,spain e.t.c. are not peaceful.

Compared to Nigeria they is heaven on earth!!!
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by rickross2: 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE: I left, came back later and you are still talking about Ghanaman! We keep running through your mind!! You will NEVER be on our level! You are lower than a dog!

SMOOTH CRIMINAL, OH I SEE, THEY DON BAN UR OTHER ID? NO WORRIES BRO, TAKE HEART.. BUT NO NEED TO MAKE NOISE COZ YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE IS ONLINE TODAY. MY FIRST ASSIGNMENT FOR GHANA, FIRST OF ALL, GET ON THE SAME LEVEL WITH WEST AFRICAN COUNTRIES THAT HAS THE SAME POPULATION WITH YOU. FOR EXAMPLE, SENEGAL AND IVORY COAST. These countries has no oil or gold like Ghana, but they are at least 7 times more developed than Ghana.

YOU WANT TO RULE AFRICA BUT YOU CANNOT FEED YOURSELF? Everything in your country is imported, even fruits and vegs are imported? Carrot from Togo, Cucumber from Burkina Faso, Onions from Niger etc?

A country that spends whooping $32m to Import Cocoa Bags wants to rule Africa? (http://ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=258475) I mean fuking cocoa bags that Aba people can produce in abundance...

A country where their politicians are looting and stealing and they blame Nigerians for their woes.

A country where everything in the country is owned by foreigners. I mean everything that looks a little bit good in ghana is foreign owned. All banks foreign owned, all airlines foreign owned, all shopping malls foreign owned, all cinemas, big supermarkets, hotels, trading stores etc are foreign owned?

Don't you realize that Nigeria is Ghanas newest colonial masters? Otherwise tell me why there are Nigerian flags in every big shop in Ghana including hotels, boutiques, restaurants, car shops and even drinking spots. All over Ghana you will see Nigerian made products everywhere including Nigerian made cement, gala, drugs, la casera, bathing soaps and cream, noddles etc. Turn around again you will see lots of Nigerian banks, insurance companies, airlines, IT companies, hotels, nite clubs etc.THE ONLY WORLD CLASS CINEMA IN GHANA IS OWNED BY A NIGERIAN, SILVERBIRD GROUP...

YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO RANT ON THE INTERNET SIMPLY BECAUSE NIGERIA GAVE YOU INTERNET BACKBONE, WITHOUT NIGERIANS SAT3 SUBMARINE CABLE AND MAIN ONE CABLE GHANIANS CANNOT ACCESS THE INTERNET. This means if we shut down our submarine cables today Ghanaians will not have internet access again because every internet facility in Ghana is routed through Nigerian networks. THESE ARE FACTS...

YOU WANT TO RULE AFRICA WHEN THERE IS NO GOD IN GHANA? YES I MEAN THERE IS NO GOD IN GHANA, OTHERWISE, WHY DOES THOUSANDS OF YOUR WRETCHED BROTHERS AND SISTERS FLOOD TO NIGERIA DAILY SEEKING MIRACLES AT TB JOSHUA CHURCH? Scan TV Stations in Ghana right now many are showing TV Joshua life telecast which is not a bad thing.

You want to rule Africa when all TV stations in your country prefer showing Nigerian music/movies? Even in Ghana many of the movie producers are Nigerians.

You want to rule over Africa when there is no single Ghanaian owned business in the list of 1,000 BIGGEST COMPANIES IN AFRICA? Why are you guys too lazy? It even pains me when they say they have good schools yet those schools cant teach them how to run successful businesses? WHEN WILL YOUR GOOD SCHOOLS PRODUCE WORLD CLASS STARS LIKE CHINUA ACHEBE, WOLE SOYINKA ETAL? How come 75% of text books used in ghanaian schools are written by Nigerian authors? Very soon NIGERIAN MADE INNOSON VEHICLES WILL START PLYING GHANAIAN ROADS THIS XMAS...

For those who want to know why Nigerians are studying in Ghana. Nigerians are studying in Ghana bc there is NOT ENOUGH UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA. The schools cant go round, every Nigerian wants to go to university and the route to gain university admission in Nigeria is hard. In Ghana there is no JAMB or UTME. Nigerians are schooling in over 100 countries around the world including Togo, Benin Republic, Pakistan and India, the same way rich Ghanaian parents send their children to study in Malaysia, Europe, Cuba, Russian, Ukraine etc. If your Ghanaian schools are good enough then THE GOVERNMENT OF GHANA WILL NOT GIVE ITS CITIZENS SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY IN CUBA, UKRAINE etc. THESE ARE VERIFIABLE FACTS...

All over the world 80% of all black Africa owned companies are Nigerian owned. I am not talking about politicians, I am talking about hard working Nigerians that made their money from sratch. The biggest black owned company in USA belongs to Kase Lawal a Nigeria. Ghanas dumbness does not stop in Africa. In Europe especially UK, the ghana brothers are too dumbb and lazy to compete. Nigerians are opening mega companies all over the place, including hotels, nite clubs, restaurants etc, the only Ghanain business i have seen in UK is CHEAP BABERS SHOPS? Are these guys cursed or what?

You want to rule Africa when you cannot produce even standard newspapers? The best and only standard newspapers you see in Ghana are Nigerian made, the Ghana dailies are printed in black and white even in this 21st century.

Look around you in Ghana 70% of all expensive flashy cars are owned by Nigerians. We own and live in the most expensive houses in Ghana, drive the most expensive cars and fuk their best and most educated girls, this is why these short ghana boys hate us with passion and my wife confirms this to be true.

Even 419 scam we introduced to Ghana is feeding millions of Ghanians directly and indirectly. Ghana boys used to drive only 1998 made Toyota cars bc they are too poor to afford expensive cars. Today Ghana boys can afford to buy range rover sports from their 419 scam proceeds. What has Ghana given to Nigeria or Africa apart from alomo bitters and their cheap proosstitutes?

Everyday they claim they will chase Nigerians away but they are gutless they cant try it they are afraid it will ruin their economy. They forgot Nigerians control over 30% of their economy. They forgot if they try it we will cut our gas line, they wont have cooking gas again, their electricity will become more epileptic, we will cut our satellite submarine cables so Ghanians wont have internet access to RANT ON NAIRALAND again. Then we will move all our banks, insurance companies etc and Ghana will be worst than Zimbabwe. THESE ARE FACTS...
REMEMBER: Nigerians will never leave Ghana on trailers or lorries, NEVER. Rather, we Nigerians will return to Nigeria on our private jets, international airlines, range rover sports and hummer jeeps, Rolls Royce Phantom etc. REMEMBER, When we chased Ghanians out of Nigeria they were packed in lorries like tomatoes hahaha. YOU SHOULD GET TO THE LEVEL OF IVORY COAST AND SENEGAL BEFORE WE CAN TAKE YOU SERIOUS.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2012
If you believe that trash you wrote above no wonder Ghanaman has been putting you dogs in your place for 60+ years... 60 years is long enough to make a dog lose its bark.... grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2012
solomon111: kenya has a more advanced military than ghana.
That is what matters.

In your dreams you dumb ugly Boko!!!! Your military is a JOKE and if you don't know that you are a clown... They can't even beat Boko! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Despite your oil wealth you are a FAILED state!

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/failed_states_index_2012_interactive

Your GDP figures are largely cooked up but, your economy would be 10 times bigger if you had a brain considering the oil you have pumped in the last 30 years!!!

In the midst of kings(Ghana) you have always been a dog! Let's hope it stays that way!!! It will!!!!! Only Ghanaian RULE can SAVE West Africa!!!!
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2012
Nigeria, in my view, is a microcosm of everything that is WRONG with Africa!!

Look carefully at this MAP

What a disgrace!!!

ONLY Ghanaian RULE can SAVE West Africa!!!!
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by OmoTier1(m): 2:35pm On Dec 09, 2012
In as much as i wish ghana well, it is foolhardy to compare Nigeria and Ghana economically or otherwise.
Please lets stop this debate or arguement. Nigeria is no mate to Ghana in all aspect but whatever Ghana has achieved lets encourage them and wish them well.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by OmoTier1(m): 2:38pm On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE: Nigeria, in my view, is a microcosm of everything that is WRONG with Africa!!

Look carefully at this MAP

What a disgrace!!!

ONLY Ghanaian RULE can SAVE West Africa!!!!
Stop your internet rants. The Facts are there for all to see. Okay. We know Ghana rules will save West Africa. Are you happy now? Mali needs help though so Ghana to the rescue? Any chance?

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by leboss6(m): 2:39pm On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE:

They banned my other ID... They could not stand me putting them in their place. They kept reporting my posts. You see they can bark but, when Ghanaman hits back it is always a knock-out! When I put a few of them to the floor they went crying to the moderators grin grin grin grin grin
And u keep coming back because u are addicted to Nigeria And Nigerians........SMH

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by rickross2: 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2012
[b]
rick.ross:

SMOOTH CRIMINAL, OH I SEE, THEY DON BAN UR OTHER ID? NO WORRIES BRO, TAKE HEART.. BUT NO NEED TO MAKE NOISE COZ YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE IS ONLINE TODAY. MY FIRST ASSIGNMENT FOR GHANA, FIRST OF ALL, GET ON THE SAME LEVEL WITH WEST AFRICAN COUNTRIES THAT HAS THE SAME POPULATION WITH YOU. FOR EXAMPLE, SENEGAL AND IVORY COAST. These countries has no oil or gold like Ghana, but they are at least 7 times more developed than Ghana.

YOU WANT TO RULE AFRICA BUT YOU CANNOT FEED YOURSELF? Everything in your country is imported, even fruits and vegs are imported? Carrot from Togo, Cucumber from Burkina Faso, Onions from Niger etc?

A country that spends whooping $32m to Import Cocoa Bags wants to rule Africa? (http://ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=258475) I mean fuking cocoa bags that Aba people can produce in abundance...

A country where their politicians are looting and stealing and they blame Nigerians for their woes.

A country where everything in the country is owned by foreigners. I mean everything that looks a little bit good in ghana is foreign owned. All banks foreign owned, all airlines foreign owned, all shopping malls foreign owned, all cinemas, big supermarkets, hotels, trading stores etc are foreign owned?

Don't you realize that Nigeria is Ghanas newest colonial masters? Otherwise tell me why there are Nigerian flags in every big shop in Ghana including hotels, boutiques, restaurants, car shops and even drinking spots. All over Ghana you will see Nigerian made products everywhere including Nigerian made cement, gala, drugs, la casera, bathing soaps and cream, noddles etc. Turn around again you will see lots of Nigerian banks, insurance companies, airlines, IT companies, hotels, nite clubs etc.THE ONLY WORLD CLASS CINEMA IN GHANA IS OWNED BY A NIGERIAN, SILVERBIRD GROUP...

YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO RANT ON THE INTERNET SIMPLY BECAUSE NIGERIA GAVE YOU INTERNET BACKBONE, WITHOUT NIGERIANS SAT3 SUBMARINE CABLE AND MAIN ONE CABLE GHANIANS CANNOT ACCESS THE INTERNET. This means if we shut down our submarine cables today Ghanaians will not have internet access again because every internet facility in Ghana is routed through Nigerian networks. THESE ARE FACTS...

YOU WANT TO RULE AFRICA WHEN THERE IS NO GOD IN GHANA? YES I MEAN THERE IS NO GOD IN GHANA, OTHERWISE, WHY DOES THOUSANDS OF YOUR WRETCHED BROTHERS AND SISTERS FLOOD TO NIGERIA DAILY SEEKING MIRACLES AT TB JOSHUA CHURCH? Scan TV Stations in Ghana right now many are showing TV Joshua life telecast which is not a bad thing.

You want to rule Africa when all TV stations in your country prefer showing Nigerian music/movies? Even in Ghana many of the movie producers are Nigerians.

You want to rule over Africa when there is no single Ghanaian owned business in the list of 1,000 BIGGEST COMPANIES IN AFRICA? Why are you guys too lazy? It even pains me when they say they have good schools yet those schools cant teach them how to run successful businesses? WHEN WILL YOUR GOOD SCHOOLS PRODUCE WORLD CLASS STARS LIKE CHINUA ACHEBE, WOLE SOYINKA ETAL? How come 75% of text books used in ghanaian schools are written by Nigerian authors? Very soon NIGERIAN MADE INNOSON VEHICLES WILL START PLYING GHANAIAN ROADS THIS XMAS...

For those who want to know why Nigerians are studying in Ghana. Nigerians are studying in Ghana bc there is NOT ENOUGH UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA. The schools cant go round, every Nigerian wants to go to university and the route to gain university admission in Nigeria is hard. In Ghana there is no JAMB or UTME. Nigerians are schooling in over 100 countries around the world including Togo, Benin Republic, Pakistan and India, the same way rich Ghanaian parents send their children to study in Malaysia, Europe, Cuba, Russian, Ukraine etc. If your Ghanaian schools are good enough then THE GOVERNMENT OF GHANA WILL NOT GIVE ITS CITIZENS SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY IN CUBA, UKRAINE etc. THESE ARE VERIFIABLE FACTS...

All over the world 80% of all black Africa owned companies are Nigerian owned. I am not talking about politicians, I am talking about hard working Nigerians that made their money from sratch. The biggest black owned company in USA belongs to Kase Lawal a Nigeria. Ghanas dumbness does not stop in Africa. In Europe especially UK, the ghana brothers are too dumbb and lazy to compete. Nigerians are opening mega companies all over the place, including hotels, nite clubs, restaurants etc, the only Ghanain business i have seen in UK is CHEAP BABERS SHOPS? Are these guys cursed or what?

You want to rule Africa when you cannot produce even standard newspapers? The best and only standard newspapers you see in Ghana are Nigerian made, the Ghana dailies are printed in black and white even in this 21st century.

Look around you in Ghana 70% of all expensive flashy cars are owned by Nigerians. We own and live in the most expensive houses in Ghana, drive the most expensive cars and fuk their best and most educated girls, this is why these short ghana boys hate us with passion and my wife confirms this to be true.

Even 419 scam we introduced to Ghana is feeding millions of Ghanians directly and indirectly. Ghana boys used to drive only 1998 made Toyota cars bc they are too poor to afford expensive cars. Today Ghana boys can afford to buy range rover sports from their 419 scam proceeds. What has Ghana given to Nigeria or Africa apart from alomo bitters and their cheap proosstitutes?

Everyday they claim they will chase Nigerians away but they are gutless they cant try it they are afraid it will ruin their economy. They forgot Nigerians control over 30% of their economy. They forgot if they try it we will cut our gas line, they wont have cooking gas again, their electricity will become more epileptic, we will cut our satellite submarine cables so Ghanians wont have internet access to RANT ON NAIRALAND again. Then we will move all our banks, insurance companies etc and Ghana will be worst than Zimbabwe. THESE ARE FACTS...
REMEMBER: Nigerians will never leave Ghana on trailers or lorries, NEVER. Rather, we Nigerians will return to Nigeria on our private jets, international airlines, range rover sports and hummer jeeps, Rolls Royce Phantom etc. REMEMBER, When we chased Ghanians out of Nigeria they were packed in lorries like tomatoes hahaha. YOU SHOULD GET TO THE LEVEL OF IVORY COAST AND SENEGAL BEFORE WE CAN TAKE YOU SERIOUS.
[/b]
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by leboss6(m): 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2012
djfiifi: In Ghana,we have had three day foul-free election.This event you guys are seeing was some small misunderstanding caused by the opposition NPP,but it was resolved immediately.Lets say after two hours,please dont use this to judge us(Ghanaians).The election was 99.9% peaceful.#FACT
#Noted.....I like this dude jor........No insults, no Bickering no aggression ......he just went straight to the point by Educating us about the situation on Ground .......a good reason not to judge people collectively........A Proud Ghananian who is not intimidated or Agitated at others.........Very Diffrent from the ilks of Otumfor,chiboy and the likes.......way to go bro.......Keep it up mate
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by chiboy1928(m): 3:01pm On Dec 09, 2012
To be frank wit u guys most nigerians living in ghana who own houses,cars are happy that they made a lot of money fr ghana and most of them are nw claimining to be a ghanaian and some of them have Change they names to a ghanian name and never wish to be associated with any nigeria.then tell me if nigerians could go to the extent of changing they name to a ghanian name and even having a ghanian passport wat does dat potray doesn't it tell u that they are sick and tired of being a nigeria hmmm scum head.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by onatisi(m): 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2012
chiboy1928: To be frank wit u guys most nigerians living in ghana who own houses,cars are happy that they made a lot of money fr ghana and most of them are nw claimining to be a ghanaian and some of them have Change they names to a ghanian name and never wish to be associated with any nigeria.then tell me if nigerians could go to the extent of changing they name to a ghanian name and even having a ghanian passport wat does dat potray doesn't it tell u that they are sick and tired of being a nigeria hmmm scum head.
you are the best foooooooool in the world.why do u keep ridiculing urself wit ur comments?is it must that u should comment?just read thru what you have written and tell me if it makes any sense?so once someone changes nationality it means he or she doesnt like the former country abi?
do u know that so many footballers change nationality to have more oppourtunities?ppl change nationalities for so many reasons,it is mainly becos it allows u to enjoy certain priviledges and rights in ur adopted country.
first class graduate indeed!just shut up and allow other intelligent ppl to contribute and stop exhibiting first class stupidity

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by rickross2: 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2012
chiboy1928: To be frank wit u guys most nigerians living in ghana who own houses,cars are happy that they made a lot of money fr ghana and most of them are nw claimining to be a ghanaian and some of them have Change they names to a ghanian name and never wish to be associated with any nigeria.then tell me if nigerians could go to the extent of changing they name to a ghanian name and even having a ghanian passport wat does dat potray doesn't it tell u that they are sick and tired of being a nigeria hmmm scum head.

This poor soul should be given the award of being the dumbest prik on nairaland ever.
Same way many Ghanaians are trooping into Nigeria to acquire Nigerian passports for one reason or another.

30% Ghanaians working in US with Nigerian passport:
Lagos, Nigeria -- Due to lose immigration system in the country, findings have shown that over 30 percent of Ghanaians working in the United States of America came in with Nigerian passport.
These people who have lived in Nigeria for a period of time before coming to the US and could speak one local Nigerian language and use their English names to acquire the country’s international passport.
Speaking with BusinessDay in New York on Thursday, some Ghanaians who pleaded anonymity said they came to the US with Nigerian passport, stressing that they acquired it as a result of their long stay in the country. “We have lived in the country for a while and we have the right to claim Nigerian citizenship”, they stated.
They said some of them worked as teachers, hairdressers, artisans, and in many other professions before coming to the US, stressing that they had to do that because it was easier to obtain Nigerian passport.
SOURCE: http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=183605
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by rickross2: 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2012
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by victorD3: 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2012
chiboy1928: if u must no my dad is a ghanian and my mum is a nigeria so am both from ghana and from nigeria,and am free to migrate to what ever country I chooSe to silly brat.

Then shut up because you are a Ghanian.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by otumfour(m): 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE: Nigeria, in my view, is a microcosm of everything that is WRONG with Africa!!

SmoothLIFE:

Your military is a JOKE and if you don't know that you are a clown. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Your GDP figures are largely cooked up but, your economy would be 10 times bigger if you had a brain considering the oil you have pumped in the last 30 years!!!

In the midst of kings(Ghana) you have always been a dog!

SmoothLIFE: If you believe that trash you wrote above no wonder Ghanaman has been putting you dogs in your place for 60+ years... 60 years is long enough to make a dog lose its bark.... grin grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked see murder......ayt, smooth.....UR KILLING THESE BOKO PIGS....LEAVE SOME FOR ME AND PETRODOLLAR TO KILL....
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by solomon111(m): 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE:

In your dreams you UGLY Boko... You know nothing about the military!!! If that was the case Nigeria woulld have a better Military than Mexico, and woudl be close to the level of the UK and France!!

You are a VERY big clown! grin grin grin grin grin

Your people are such criminals that the new propaganda you are saying is Lagos is better than top class South African cities... you have no dignity!!! You will LIE rather than work to improve your failed state grin grin grin grin grin grin I view you as nothing more than a DOG!!!!
This guy is a moronn.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by solomon111(m): 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2012
Is smoothlife comparing ghana's military to that of cameroon?
Hahahahahaha!
Cameroon will annihilate ghana.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by solomon111(m): 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2012
Omo_Tier1:
Stop your internet rants. The Facts are there for all to see. Okay. We know Ghana rules will save West Africa. Are you happy now? Mali needs help though so Ghana to the rescue? Any chance?
The islamic rebels will put them to the sword.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by rickross2: 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE:

In your dreams you dumb ugly Boko!!!! Your military is a JOKE and if you don't know that you are a clown... They can't even beat Boko! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

In the midst of kings(Ghana) you have always been a dog! Let's hope it stays that way!!! It will!!!!! Only Ghanaian RULE can SAVE West Africa!!!!

Hahaha buncha foools, see the way you lots are dodging my KNOCK OUT? can you stand my punch lines, the only thing you can do is rant and call boko haram.
Teror groups are not alien to Nigeria alone. They can be found in developed countries as UK, Spain etc. Nigeria is wining the war against Boko Haram. And what makes u think the GHANAIAN MUSLIMS CANNOT TAKE UP ARMS? I DOUBT YOU EVER BEEN TO NORTHERN REGION OF GHANA. I have been to Tamale and I know that is the Worst RED LINE in Ghana. Those guys can do whatever boko haram is doing...

You talking about Nigerias oil, what about Ghana and its massive gold deposits, what have you done with it? Have you ever been to Ivory Coast and see the type of world class infatrsucture they have put in place with ordinary cocoa seeds? What has Ghana done with oil, gold, diamonds, cocoa which they are the second largest exportter in the world after Ivory Coast? Is there any single world class infastracutre in Ghana? The Ivorian cocoa house is a world class sky scrapper, but the ghana cocoa board is just a 4 story building aceint house that is not worth up to 200,000USD. Then what have you achieved with your resources for you to talk about Almighty Nigeria?

Comparing Nigeria to Ghana is an insult bc Nigeria is a far much BIGGER and BETTER country with SMARTER PEOPLE. Jubilation bc of this election is good but no big deal bc your population is same as Lagos state alone and many Nigerian states have conducted very peaceful elections since last yr and this year. Benin and Senegal conducts far much peaceful elections within Africa at least so whats the noise about... Mind you, I love and pray for peaceful elections in Ghana and I made a good post about your elections yesterday. it is only a fool that will wish any African country evil.

Rivers State of Nigeria has bigger GDP than the entire Ghana put together. To prove their wealth there is free and mandatory primary and secondary school education. In Ghana the losing NPP government is promising free secondary school but many Nigerian states has been enjoying this for years. IN MY POOR STATE IMO EDUCATION IS FREE UP TO UNIVERSITY LEVEL.

There is free and standard medicare for the young, elderly and pregnant women.

Rivers state has 2 standard airports, one is local and the other international airport.
Rivers state has 2 seaports
Rivers state has 2 refineries.
ALL primary schools in rivers state are world class, these primary schools has facilities that Ghanaian universities dont have.

THIS IS SAMPLE OF THE PRIMARY SCHOOLS IN RIVERS STATE: http://3.bp..com/-jSN-iYSGvC8/ULR-1ITJRII/AAAAAAAABHs/gRXcC02R82I/s1600/photo0096.jpg

THIS IS THE NEW MODEL SCHOOLS, SOME ARE COMPLETED AND SOME ARE UNDER CONSTRUCTION: http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/9131_152711273487_23153_n.jpg

THIS IS THE NEW RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHONOLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION: http://dilemmaxdotnet.files./2012/06/rivers-state-university-of-science-and-technology-new-campus1.jpg

RIVERS STATE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT: http://dilemmaxdotnet.files./2012/06/port-harcourt-international-airport.jpg

CITY OF PORT HARCOURT, FINER THAN ACCRA: http://dilemmaxdotnet.files./2012/06/port-harcourt.jpg

THIS IS THE STATE OWNED RIVERS STATE SECRETARIAT, NO GOVERNMENT PROPERTY IN GHANA IS UP TO TEN STORY HIGH, BUT THIS RIVERS STATE TWIN TOWER IS ABOUT 17 STORIES HIGH OR MORE: http://dilemmaxdotnet.files./2012/06/port-harcourt-city.jpg

RIVERS MONORAIL PROJECT UNDER CONSTRUCTION: http://dilemmaxdotnet.files./2012/06/rivers-monorail-train.jpg
http://dilemmaxdotnet.files./2012/06/rivers-monorail-construction.jpg

RIVERS STATE GOVERNMENT IS BUILDING A WORLD CLASS CITY FROM SCRATCH: http://gardencitygames2011.org.ng/gardencitywp/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/edited1.jpg
http://www.thetidenewsonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/oct260901.jpg

U see, you are 200 years behind Nigeria in development. Its an insult to compare your poor asss with Nigeria, even Lagos state alone has far more infrastructure than Ghana. Akwa Ibom is up to 3000 years ahead of Ghana in development. The type of world class road networks in Akwa Ibom does not exists anyuwhere in Ghana bc ghana cannot pay Julius Berger, they can only afford poor Chinese construction companies[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by rickross2: 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2012
rick.ross:

I CANT BELIEVE THESE POOR RATS ARE DODGING THIS KNOCK OUT PUNCH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by solomon111(m): 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2012
^^
End of discussion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply)

Four EU Countries Make Gas Payments In Russia's Rubbles / Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React / Angry Ex-President Zuma Supporters Looted Shops, Set Buildings Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.