Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,710 members, 7,851,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:52 PM

Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd - Foreign Affairs (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd (33403 Views)

Turkish Police Forcefully Disperse Gay Pride Revelers In Istanbul / Aircraft Carrying US Soldiers Make Emergency Landing On A Highway In Uganda / Egypt Police Urge Pro-morsi Crowd To Disperse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by ocelot2006(m): 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE:

Go put your flag in the Al Qaeda areas of your country first before you think about barking at GH!! grin grin grin grin In fact, go put your flag in the Bakassi areas of Cameroon!! I dare you! grin grin grin grin grin

Oh dear...son, first of all I live in the so-called restive north east of the country. The Nigerian flag is FIRMLY in place. Our soldiers and intelligence operatives are busy arresting or terminating high value targets over her in counter-terror Ops, while yours are...well, chasing protesters off the street (that's probably the best your armed forces can do; that and Ops in Liberia and Sierre Leone were your soldiers were well known for their cowardice..pity).

As for Bakassi, you do know that our military controlled that peninsula, it's territorial waters, and airspace, right? You do know that we could hve easily any Camerounian base along its coast. We CHOSE to hand over Bakassi and respect the ICJ ruling.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2012
adamscuti: and as for u petrol ra¤scal,shut ur thumps u filthy wo¤osted-st0cking s¤w¤i¤ne,u one wheel barrow inheriting ghana slave,dumb coward! Hehehe u were well fashioned and shape with a dirty,greenish,fermented s¤p¤e¤r¤m of a vulture into a 4-legged slowpoke with zig zag head, dare me u son and heir of a mogrol b*i*t*c*h and i will beat u into clamourous whining..cursed gaynain dullard

Hahahaha you are not my mate, vulture-eating dog! how can I comedown so low to yab with a sub-human like you. mindboggling a-ssholes, scumbags... that is what you are moro-n!
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by adamscuti(m): 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE:

You are a donkey!!! grin grin grin grin grin
smooth maggot ur future doesn't look promising,seriously we need to trace u and ur fellow gaynains bloodline and terminate all siblings and cousins in order to cleanse humanity of ur polluted genes..the good news is that no normal human would ever mate with u...puhahahahehehe! My o my..
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

why don;t I psycho-analyse you to find out which terrorist cell you belong to? a nigerian? that makes you a terrorist, a 419ner, ritualist, rapist, the most phucked thing ever to exist.... and now GAY.... so what are you, eeediot?

YES!! I AM A NIGERIAN O!

TEAM GREEN WHITE GREEN!!

NAIJA I HAIL THEE O!! grin

What a doofus.
I am not Nigerian, not even African. grin

Do the research before you reply to people sir.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 09, 2012
Notice the silence. grin
You call me those things thinking I am Nigerian.
#teamSELFSLAYER!!

epic embarrassment.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by adamscuti(m): 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

Hahahaha you are not my mate, vulture-eating dog! how can I comedown so low to yab with a sub-human like you. mindboggling a-ssholes, scumbags... that is what you are moro-n!
petrol u gaytoad,on a good day u're a half wit,u remind me of drool,u syphillis infected ape,u're deficient in all that lends character. U are dank and filthy. U are asinine and beninghted..kindly do d monkey race a favour by jumping into a pot filled with boiling acid..hahahaha
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 6:41pm On Dec 09, 2012
OMG, these cock sucker-s are damn phucked. Kiss my arse, ugly bastard. If you were in liberia, you would have cried for those fucker-s you call soldiers. Hahahahah I really like the way those rebels masacred your ill-trained,ill-equipped boys scouts...to call them soldiers is really an embarrassment, yes,a serious embarrassment. Kudos to those brave Ghanaian soldiers who made that first landing that early Sunday afternoon at the Monrovia Free Port. Will never forget the bravery of those fellow Ghanaian soldiers while their scarred nigerian counterparts were scrade to death.

Look if your authorities tell you the real number of nigerian soldiers killed in that liberian threatre of war, all you eeediots will wail and gnash your rotten teeth for the rest of your miserable lives. But your leaders dont care about nigerian lives. didn't your so-called 'elected' president say he ddn't give a damn?

so nigerian soldiers were being deployed in liberia without enough kit and supplies. I have never seen such an incompetent fighting...(did I say fighting) force? naw, that shyte was nowhere near a fighting force. not surprised they can't even deal with some rag-tag oil militants and bokos grin

ocelot2006:

Oh dear...son, first of all I live in the so-called restive north east of the country. The Nigerian flag is FIRMLY in place. Our soldiers and intelligence operatives are busy arresting or terminating high value targets over her in counter-terror Ops, while yours are...well, chasing protesters off the street (that's probably the best your armed forces can do; that and Ops in Liberia and Sierre Leone were your soldiers were well known for their cowardice..pity).

As for Bakassi, you do know that our military controlled that peninsula, it's territorial waters, and airspace, right? You do know that we could hve easily any Camerounian base along its coast. We CHOSE to hand over Bakassi and respect the ICJ ruling.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by solomon111(m): 6:43pm On Dec 09, 2012
*Kails*:
Notice the silence. grin
You call me those things thinking I am Nigerian.
#teamSELFSLAYER!!

epic embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 6:44pm On Dec 09, 2012
solomon111: if you think that is the true extent of Nigeria's investment in ghana,then you are very ignorant.
Nigerians control your formal and informal sectors.

once again IDIOT read this

http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/reo/2012/afr/eng/sreo1012.pdf

You MAKE NO IMPACT in any sector of our ECONOMY!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

YOU are a SICK delusional mind!!!

Start from page 38...Even though it would be better if you read the whole document!!

If anything your impact has been through oil to your DIRECT neighbors and us to a lesser extent... WE now produce that same oil and could import it from Equatorial guinea if you start barking in the short term... grin grin grin grin grin

In the end, you are irrelevant apart from what God Gave you(oil) and, now we have it ourselves also!!!

As I stated you DONKEYS are nothing to us!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by adamscuti(m): 6:44pm On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

u craven dewberry pisshead,cockup pratting naff.u cockered bum-bailey poofter.u gob kissing gleeking flap mouthed coxcomb. U dread bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt gill,u gormless crook-pated lizard,u bloodly churlish boil brained clotpole pounce..MAY UR SPOUSE BE BLESSED WITH MANY BASTARD...HAHAHA! My o my..adams o my ribs
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by solomon111(m): 6:45pm On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:
OMG, these cock sucker-s are damn phucked. Kiss my arse, ugly bastard. If you were in liberia, you would have cried for those fucker-s you call soldiers. Hahahahah I really like the way those rebels masacred your ill-trained,ill-equipped boys scouts...to call them soldiers is really an embarrassment, yes,a serious embarrassment. Kudos to those brave Ghanaian soldiers who made that first landing that early Sunday afternoon at the Monrovia Free Port. Will never forget the bravery of those fellow Ghanaian soldiers while their scarred nigerian counterparts were scrade to death.

Look if your authorities tell you the real number of nigerian soldiers killed in that liberian threatre of war, all you eeediots will wail and gnash your rotten teeth for the rest of your miserable lives. But your leaders dont care about nigerian lives. didn't your so-called 'elected' president say he ddn't give a damn?

so nigerian soldiers were being deployed in liberia without enough kit and supplies. I have never seen such an incompetent fighting...(did I say fighting) force? naw, that shyte was nowhere near a fighting force. not surprised they can't even deal with some rag-tag oil militants and bokos grin

the ghanian soldiers are brave?
Hahahaha!
Don't let the Liberians hear that.
Lol.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2012
adamscuti: petrol u gaytoad,on a good day u're a half wit,u remind me of drool,u syphillis infected ape,u're deficient in all that lends character. U are dank and filthy. U are asinine and beninghted..kindly do d monkey race a favour by jumping into a pot filled with boiling acid..hahahaha

Hahaha was told vulture is now a major delicacy in that gutter, destined-for-the-dustbin country! Did I say vulture? Shyte PetroDolla, that is nothing compared with eating human meat-the main delicacy in most parts of that barbaric enclave! grin grin grin Chei, Clifford Orji country, chei, can't believe this....a country of 160 millions slowpoke-s.

I wan dance .. nigeria jagajaga, nigeria jagajaga gbosa gbosa, nigeria jagajaga hei hei hei hei wow grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by solomon111(m): 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2012
Those rag-tag militants are braver and better equipped than the ghanaian army.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by solomon111(m): 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

Hahaha was told vulture is now a major delicacy in that gutter, destined-for-the-dustbin country! Did I say vulture? Shyte PetroDolla, that is nothing compared with eating human meat-the main delicacy in most parts of that barbaric enclave! grin grin grin Chei, Clifford Orji country, chei, can't believe this....a country of 160 millions slowpoke-s.

I wan dance .. nigeria jagajaga, nigeria jagajaga gbosa gbosa, nigeria jagajaga hei hei hei hei wow grin grin grin
if this is the best you can do,then you are a disgrace to your country.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2012
solomon111: the ghanian soldiers are brave?
Hahahaha!
Don't let the Liberians hear that.
Lol.

What a dumb question? sorry, you are a nigerian, so what can one expect than a dummie. Ask the liberians, they'll tell what they think your soldiers, boys scouts or whatever they deserve to be called. to describe them as incompetenet would be an understatement! arrant nonsense! I was part of the ecomog ops so I know what I'm talking about, eeeediot! grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 6:51pm On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

What a dumb question? sorry, you are a nigerian, so what can one expect than a dummie. Ask the liberians, they'll tell what they think your soldiers, boys scouts or whatever they deserve to be called. to describe them as incompetenet would be an understatement! arrant nonsense! I was part of the ecomog ops so I know what I'm talking about, eeeediot! grin grin grin grin

Put those Boy Scouts in their place wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2012
solomon111: if this is the best you can do,then you are a disgrace to your country.

My guy, you and 160 friggin eeediots in that cured land space calls nigeria have been a contant disgrace to Mother Africa. Brought nothing but shame and despair to Africa. Do I need to tell you how despicable nigerians are. fvck you all ....................................................... I piss in your mouths! f00lish country, f00lish people
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by adamscuti(m): 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

huhuhu! Didnt know a rat can sing,o yeah u are a squeaking rat,a mistake of nature and a heavy metal bagpipe player,u werent born. U were hatched into an unwilling world that rejects the likes of u. U didnt crawl out of a normal egg,either but rather a mutant maggot egg rejected by an evil scientist as been below his low standards. Ur alleged parents abandoned u at birth and then died of shame in recognition of what they had done to an unsuspecting world..hehehe! They were a bit to late..u must die petrol..haha! My o my
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE:

Put those Boy Scouts in their place wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

SmoothLIFE, kicking some nigerian arse is my game.... these muppets are no match. even all 160 million zappies grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by solomon111(m): 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

Mr man,shut the hell up.
All over west africa,ghanians are known for their cowardice.
I have spoken to quite a few liberians,and they all told about the shameful and legendary cowardice,ghaniam army displayed during that war.
In case you don't know,ghana is inconsequential in ECOMOG.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2012
adamscuti: huhuhu! Didnt know a rat can sing,o yeah u are a squeaking rat,a mistake of nature and a heavy metal bagpipe player,u werent born. U were hatched into an unwilling world that rejects the likes of u. U didnt crawl out of a normal egg,either but rather a mutant maggot egg rejected by an evil scientist as been below his low standards. Ur alleged parents abandoned u at birth and then died of shame in recognition of what they had done to an unsuspecting world..hehehe! They were a bit to late..u must die petrol..haha! My o my

for a nigerian, (whose brain...very questionable you have any at all) has been systematically compromised by generator fumes.. I dare say you really can talk rubbish
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

SmoothLIFE, kicking some nigerian arse is my game.... these muppets are no match. even all 160 million zappies grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by solomon111(m): 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

for a nigerian, (whose brain...very questionable you have any at all) has been systematicall compromised by generator fumes.. I dare say you really can talk rubbish
Actually,you are a case of pot calling kettle black.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2012
solomon111: [s]Mr man,shut the hell up.
All over west africa,ghanians are known for their cowardice.
I have spoken to quite a few liberians,and they all told about the shameful and legendary cowardice,ghaniam army displayed during that war.
In case you don't know,ghana is inconsequential in ECOMOG.[/s]

Next....and please avoid crass crap

my nigerian subjects I am sitting in court and waiting to treat your messages with dispatch. don't keep your King waiting for too long. NEXT.... and as I said, avoid crass crap
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by solomon111(m): 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

Next....and please avoid crass crap
yeah!
Thought as much.
Chronic moronn.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2012
solomon111: yeah!
Thought as much.
Chronic moronn.

Next....

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by adamscuti(m): 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

for a nigerian, (whose brain...very questionable you have any at all) has been systematically compromised by generator fumes.. I dare say you really can talk rubbish
o my o my,U are a putrescent mass,a walking vomit,u disgusting cocklicking toad,ur life is a monument of stupidity,old man u are a strench,a revulsion,a big suck on a sour lemon,my dog will never get over the shame of belonging in d same species as u.u are a monster,an ogre,a malformity. I barf at the very thought of u,lepers avoid u,u are a vile,worthless,u are less than nottings,sheeps wudn't even have sexs with u, u are a weed,a fungus, the dregs of this earth..u got notting better to do that's y u a stuck to raping fowls through out ur pathetic life {shocked} hahaha! My o my..adams my ribs..o o
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2012
adamscuti: [s]o my o my,U are a putrescent mass,a walking vomit,u disgusting cocklicking toad,ur life is a monument of stupidity,old man u are a strench,a revulsion,a big suck on a sour lemon,my dog will never get over the shame of belonging in d same species as u.u are a monster,an ogre,a malformity. I barf at the very thought of u,lepers avoid u,u are a vile,worthless,u are less than nottings,sheeps wudn't even have sexs with u, u are a weed,a fungus, the dregs of this earth..u got notting better to do that's y u a stuck to raping fowls through out ur pathetic life {shocked} hahaha! My o my..adams my ribs..o o[/s]

.... hard to get any one here with a bit of a brain I reckon

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by ocelot2006(m): 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

LMAO!!! Did you just say "brave" Ghanian soldiers?! grin grin Haha!! The very same soldiers that couldn't stop Johnson's rebels from snatching Samuel Doe from their custody while your contingent commander ran away?! The very same soldiers that ran away from frontline Ops while the Nigerian infantry along with the paratroopers and amphibious units did most of the fighting? Even the Guineans had waaay more balls than your damn troops. While we fought and defeated both NPLF (Liberia) and RUF+Koroma's troops (Sierre leone) and restoring peace to both war-torn countries, your "brave" Ghanian soldiers were still busy shining their boots and sweeping their rear sentry posts. Real men were busy fighting while you sissies with vaginas were cowering behind like the ladies you are. Yet you want to compare yourself with us Nigerians?! Hehe joke of the year grin grin !!
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by rickross2: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2012
[b]
rick.ross:

SMOOTH CRIMINAL, OH I SEE, THEY DON BAN UR OTHER ID? NO WORRIES BRO, TAKE HEART.. BUT NO NEED TO MAKE NOISE COZ YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE IS ONLINE TODAY. MY FIRST ASSIGNMENT FOR GHANA, FIRST OF ALL, GET ON THE SAME LEVEL WITH WEST AFRICAN COUNTRIES THAT HAS THE SAME POPULATION WITH YOU. FOR EXAMPLE, SENEGAL AND IVORY COAST. These countries has no oil or gold like Ghana, but they are at least 7 times more developed than Ghana.

YOU WANT TO RULE AFRICA BUT YOU CANNOT FEED YOURSELF? Everything in your country is imported, even fruits and vegs are imported? Carrot from Togo, Cucumber from Burkina Faso, Onions from Niger etc?

A country that spends whooping $32m to Import Cocoa Bags wants to rule Africa? (http://ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=258475) I mean fuking cocoa bags that Aba people can produce in abundance...

A country where their politicians are looting and stealing and they blame Nigerians for their woes.

A country where everything in the country is owned by foreigners. I mean everything that looks a little bit good in ghana is foreign owned. All banks foreign owned, all airlines foreign owned, all shopping malls foreign owned, all cinemas, big supermarkets, hotels, trading stores etc are foreign owned?

Don't you realize that Nigeria is Ghanas newest colonial masters? Otherwise tell me why there are Nigerian flags in every big shop in Ghana including hotels, boutiques, restaurants, car shops and even drinking spots. All over Ghana you will see Nigerian made products everywhere including Nigerian made cement, gala, drugs, la casera, bathing soaps and cream, noddles etc. Turn around again you will see lots of Nigerian banks, insurance companies, airlines, IT companies, hotels, nite clubs etc.THE ONLY WORLD CLASS CINEMA IN GHANA IS OWNED BY A NIGERIAN, SILVERBIRD GROUP...

YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO RANT ON THE INTERNET SIMPLY BECAUSE NIGERIA GAVE YOU INTERNET BACKBONE, WITHOUT NIGERIANS SAT3 SUBMARINE CABLE AND MAIN ONE CABLE GHANIANS CANNOT ACCESS THE INTERNET. This means if we shut down our submarine cables today Ghanaians will not have internet access again because every internet facility in Ghana is routed through Nigerian networks. THESE ARE FACTS...

YOU WANT TO RULE AFRICA WHEN THERE IS NO GOD IN GHANA? YES I MEAN THERE IS NO GOD IN GHANA, OTHERWISE, WHY DOES THOUSANDS OF YOUR WRETCHED BROTHERS AND SISTERS FLOOD TO NIGERIA DAILY SEEKING MIRACLES AT TB JOSHUA CHURCH? Scan TV Stations in Ghana right now many are showing TV Joshua life telecast which is not a bad thing.

You want to rule Africa when all TV stations in your country prefer showing Nigerian music/movies? Even in Ghana many of the movie producers are Nigerians.

You want to rule over Africa when there is no single Ghanaian owned business in the list of 1,000 BIGGEST COMPANIES IN AFRICA? Why are you guys too lazy? It even pains me when they say they have good schools yet those schools cant teach them how to run successful businesses? WHEN WILL YOUR GOOD SCHOOLS PRODUCE WORLD CLASS STARS LIKE CHINUA ACHEBE, WOLE SOYINKA ETAL? How come 75% of text books used in ghanaian schools are written by Nigerian authors? Very soon NIGERIAN MADE INNOSON VEHICLES WILL START PLYING GHANAIAN ROADS THIS XMAS...

For those who want to know why Nigerians are studying in Ghana. Nigerians are studying in Ghana bc there is NOT ENOUGH UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA. The schools cant go round, every Nigerian wants to go to university and the route to gain university admission in Nigeria is hard. In Ghana there is no JAMB or UTME. Nigerians are schooling in over 100 countries around the world including Togo, Benin Republic, Pakistan and India, the same way rich Ghanaian parents send their children to study in Malaysia, Europe, Cuba, Russian, Ukraine etc. If your Ghanaian schools are good enough then THE GOVERNMENT OF GHANA WILL NOT GIVE ITS CITIZENS SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY IN CUBA, UKRAINE etc. THESE ARE VERIFIABLE FACTS...

All over the world 80% of all black Africa owned companies are Nigerian owned. I am not talking about politicians, I am talking about hard working Nigerians that made their money from sratch. The biggest black owned company in USA belongs to Kase Lawal a Nigeria. Ghanas dumbness does not stop in Africa. In Europe especially UK, the ghana brothers are too dumbb and lazy to compete. Nigerians are opening mega companies all over the place, including hotels, nite clubs, restaurants etc, the only Ghanain business i have seen in UK is CHEAP BABERS SHOPS? Are these guys cursed or what?

You want to rule Africa when you cannot produce even standard newspapers? The best and only standard newspapers you see in Ghana are Nigerian made, the Ghana dailies are printed in black and white even in this 21st century.

Look around you in Ghana 70% of all expensive flashy cars are owned by Nigerians. We own and live in the most expensive houses in Ghana, drive the most expensive cars and fuk their best and most educated girls, this is why these short ghana boys hate us with passion and my wife confirms this to be true.

Even 419 scam we introduced to Ghana is feeding millions of Ghanians directly and indirectly. Ghana boys used to drive only 1998 made Toyota cars bc they are too poor to afford expensive cars. Today Ghana boys can afford to buy range rover sports from their 419 scam proceeds. What has Ghana given to Nigeria or Africa apart from alomo bitters and their cheap proosstitutes?

Everyday they claim they will chase Nigerians away but they are gutless they cant try it they are afraid it will ruin their economy. They forgot Nigerians control over 30% of their economy. They forgot if they try it we will cut our gas line, they wont have cooking gas again, their electricity will become more epileptic, we will cut our satellite submarine cables so Ghanians wont have internet access to RANT ON NAIRALAND again. Then we will move all our banks, insurance companies etc and Ghana will be worst than Zimbabwe. THESE ARE FACTS...
REMEMBER: Nigerians will never leave Ghana on trailers or lorries, NEVER. Rather, we Nigerians will return to Nigeria on our private jets, international airlines, range rover sports and hummer jeeps, Rolls Royce Phantom etc. REMEMBER, When we chased Ghanians out of Nigeria they were packed in lorries like tomatoes hahaha. YOU SHOULD GET TO THE LEVEL OF IVORY COAST AND SENEGAL BEFORE WE CAN TAKE YOU SERIOUS.
[/b]
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by ocelot2006(m): 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

Our "boy scouts" kicked ass in Liberia and won the war while your "brave" Ghanian contingent cowered behind like wimps. There's a reason a Nigerian general heads the Liberian military.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2012
ocelot2006:

Our "boy scouts" kicked ass in Liberia and won the war while your "brave" Ghanian contingent cowered behind like wimps. There's a reason a Nigerian general heads the Liberian military.

Because you breed like Rabbits and are found everywhere... There are more people in Nigeria than the rest of West Africa combined(Minus Nigeria).... grin grin grin grin grin

Many of these wars that are being fought are created by foreigners and they should sort them out!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply)

Four EU Countries Make Gas Payments In Russia's Rubbles / Angry Ex-President Zuma Supporters Looted Shops, Set Buildings Ablaze / Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.