Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,440 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd (33315 Views)

Turkish Police Forcefully Disperse Gay Pride Revelers In Istanbul / Aircraft Carrying US Soldiers Make Emergency Landing On A Highway In Uganda / Egypt Police Urge Pro-morsi Crowd To Disperse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by onatisi(m): 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

Chei, see a child trafficker. is that what you call business? OTOKOTO man, ewu. i pity that woman you call wife.

according to the UN Human Development Index, Ghanaians enjoy a better standard of living than nigerians. that is a fact you can check out on the UN web site. Ghanians don't throw money around because they are prudent and not f00lish like you criminally minded nigerians. when a nigerian gets small money, he or she will blow it until it finishes and then they go back to their criminal acts.

ur people dont throw money around becos they dont hve it.you guys have to respect the shrewdness and intelligence of the nigerian man,i keep saying something in terms of human resources ghana can never match nigeria ,even in this rguement kindly go through ur points and arguements ,ur points cant stand and yet 3 of you are facing just 1 nigerian ricky ross,an yet u are labouring to come up with any logical reasoning or point

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by otumfour(m): 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2012
^^^^ @rickross >> empty barrel..... I mean u ain't tha first and surely ain't gone be the last.....this is wht I luv abt Ghanaians....we don't brag even when we have it.....nigerians on the other hand.....poor as furk but be making big claims....I know ur ilk....and Nigerians have warned me abt ur ilk.....bragging on nairaland juz gives u away.....u ain't got shiixt dude....stop dreaming.... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2012
rick.ross:

Hehehehehe poor rat, I have companies in 4 countries and counting. My dream is bigger than you can ever imagine. In Ghana i turned a dead venture into money spinning machine. I am one of the biggest importers of Italian tiles/marbles in Ghana. I have left this business for my wife to manage with her family, today she handles the business alone. As I moved most of my businesses out of Ghana i sent not less than 24 Ghanians into the unemployment market.

I dream to be in at least 10 countries before my 4th birthday. I know in ghana what you dream is how to make 4 children from 4 different women out of wedlock. country of bastards where everyone is an illegitimate children from illegitimate marriages

deluded lunatic. very lunatic. the last I heard, DNA tests in nigeria showed about 80 to 90% of nigerian children-especially fristborns had different biological fathers than the ones they called father! it was on NL a few weeks ago. so what does that tell you about your women and men? f00lish goat
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by rickross2: 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2012
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin grin grin millionaire in naira grin grin grin grin grin hahahahahahahaha....arrogant nigerian liar.....millionaire for where....on internet, everybody can be the richest man, mr. universe, miss universe and all tht shixt.....see....this prick is a typical example of the arrogant nigerian....murthafurkaz will tell u they own their airport even tho he looks like the nigerian raggae artiste MAJEK FASHEK **pictured down there**

www.nairaland.com/attachments/905493_image_jpg0d5b1c4c7f720f698946c7f6ab08f687

Who is this poor rat to even challenge me? I have taken you lots to the cleaners and all u could do is call me names, from fake fone seller to drug baron and now this? IS IT ALSO A LIE THAT ZENITH BANK, UBA, GTB, FIDELITY, ACCESS BANK ETC ARE NIGERIAN BANKS? IS IT A LIE THAT THE ONLY CINEMA IN GHANA IS OWNED BY A NIGERIAN? IS IT ALSO A LIE THAT U IMPORT CARROT, CUCUMBER, ONIONS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES? WHY ARE U GUYS TOO DUMB AND LAZY? I MEAN, HOW MUCH DOES IT TAKE TO FLOAT A STANDARD AIRLINE AND BANK? I THOUGHT YOU GUYS CLAIM TO HAVE GOOD SCHOOLS, WHAT DO THEY TEACH U IN UR SCHOOLS? IS IT HOW TO FUK UR FELLOW MAN? I UNDERSTAND WHY U ARE DUMB, BC WISDOM IS INBORN, U DONT GET IT FROM ATTENDING THE BEST UNIVERSITY IN AMERICA.

IS IT ALSO A LIE THAT ALL AIRLINES IN GHANA ARE OWNED BY FOREIGNERS WHY AM I EVEN WASTING MY TIME ON THESE DUMB FUKS? WHILE YOU ARE BUSY RANTING ON THE INTERNET, NIGERIANS ARE BUSY BUYING , VERY SOON YOU WILL BE SLAVES IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2012
otumfour: ^^^^ @rickross >> empty barrel..... I mean u ain't tha first and surely ain't gone be the last.....this is wht I luv abt Ghanaians....we don't brag even when we have it.....nigerians on the other hand.....poor as furk but be making big claims....I know ur ilk....and Nigerians have warned me abt ur ilk.....bragging on nairaland juz gives u away.....u ain't got shiixt dude....stop dreaming.... grin grin grin grin

GBAM! Real rich people don't talk the way this goa-t is doing. He's just a truck pusher or one of those fake phone sellers around Circle, and now i suspect he's even into child trafficking!
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by otumfour(m): 12:06pm On Dec 09, 2012
onatisi:
ur people dont throw money around becos they dont hve it.you guys have to respect the shrewdness and intelligence of the nigerian man,i keep saying something in terms of human resources ghana can never match nigeria ,even in this rguement kindly go through ur points and arguements ,ur points cant stand and yet 3 of you are facing just 1 nigerian ricky ross,an yet u are labouring to come up with any logical reasoning or point

where has tht gotten u and ur country......poor arzz truth hating murthafurkaz.....reason why nigerians hate Ghanaians, we Ghanaians know u way too well as compared to other arfican countries.....don't worry tho, they'll get to know u very soon.....ur people don't disappoint grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by bigboyk(m): 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2012
I didn't want to comment but Rick Ross made me. You are an ingrate! Ghana is feeding you, yet you turn around and diss Ghana? For all those dissing Ghana, why can't you stay in your country and enjoy your police, electricity, peace, development and women? I'm a Ghanaian raised in Nigeria but I've relocated to Ghana. I know Nigeria too damn well. Ghana beats you in power supply, Ghana beats you in education, Ghana beats you in administration, Ghana beats you in orderliness. Ghana threatened to sack Nigerians and immediately we heard Nigerians crying like kids. If Ghana were to be as poor and bad as you paint it, Nigerians would have left willingly. I believe Rick Ross is an Igbo man. You people are damn arrogant. You go to the northern part of your country and start insulting the northerners that they are bush people, yet in your area(east), we can only find eroded soil, no meat, no maize, highest illiteracy rate, ritualists, greed, kidnapping, jealousy and under development. Why can't you stay in the east? You come to Ghana, make money and travel to your village during xmas to show off. Is that not true? No wonder the Hausas nearly wiped you out during the civil war.... Nyamuri like you. Ghana has opened up it's economy to foriegn investors that's why you find foriegners there. Is that not what Obasanjo was trying to do? Is that not what Otunba Runsewe is doing through tourism? Yet, these foriegners don't want to go to Nigeria. I know about your police and their love for twenty naira so let's not go there. I know of your universities, the strikes and how lecturers exploit girls, so let's not go there. I know of your hospitals and how Danbaba Suntain was flown to Germany, so let's not go there. I know of your roads, so let's not go there. I know of your electricity, so let's not go there. I know of your security issues, so let's not go there. I know of your wickedness, lack of morality, private jet pastors and ability to kill for money, so let's not go there. I know of your deep poverty and how you coundn't survrive on $2 a day and had to run to Ghana, so let's not go there.I know of PDP and rigging and how Nigerians can't stand up for their rights unless they are online, so let's not go there. And most of all, I know of your ugly and clueless president, so let's not go there. Guy, biko nu, respect yourself there oo. Abeg no make me fall una hand. Petro Dollar and Smooth criminal... Represent Ghana and stand for what is yours.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by chiboy1928(m): 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2012
rick.ross:

Hehehehehe poor rat, I have companies in 4 countries and counting. My dream is bigger than you can ever imagine. In Ghana i turned a dead venture into money spinning machine. I am one of the biggest importers of Italian tiles/marbles in Ghana. I have left this business for my wife to manage with her family, today she handles the business alone. As I moved most of my businesses out of Ghana i sent not less than 24 Ghanians into the unemployment market.

I dream to be in at least 10 countries before my 4th birthday. I know in ghana what you dream is how to make 4 children from 4 different women out of wedlock. country of bastards where everyone is an illegitimate children from illegitimate marriages
u talk like a fool,u came to ghana wit notin,a ghanian woman found u and helped u to become somebody and nw u have mouth to talk u tink I don't no u very well,u live in cape coast and u are not into importaion of marbles dnt allow me disclose ur identity so shut the trap and be happy u find a ghanian woman dat came to ur rescue when u had noting and dat why u choose to marry her,because u felt that the only way to convince her that u truly love her and take control of her wealth,now she made u who u are and u have mouth to take and say nonsense u beta shut up or I will expose all ur detail and hw u were suffering in ghana silly fool.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by bigboyk(m): 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2012
Otumfuor... I see you too. Keep it up.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by otumfour(m): 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2012
lemme give u a clear picture on how Ghanaians view Nigerians, in the midst of ur friends, jus pass a comment abt going on holiday to nigeria grin grin grin grin and juz check the reaction.... grin grin grin

u fo00ls are living in a dummy'z paradise grin grin grin grin ur country is furked....juz face it

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by onatisi(m): 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2012
rick.ross:

Who is this poor rat to even challenge me? I have taken you lots to the cleaners and all u could do is call me names, from fake fone seller to drug baron and now this? IS IT ALSO A LIE THAT ZENITH BANK, UBA, GTB, FIDELITY, ACCESS BANK ETC ARE NIGERIAN BANKS? IS IT A LIE THAT THE ONLY CINEMA IN GHANA IS OWNED BY A NIGERIAN? IS IT ALSO A LIE THAT U IMPORT CARROT, CUCUMBER, ONIONS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES? WHY ARE U GUYS TOO DUMB AND LAZY? I MEAN, HOW MUCH DOES IT TAKE TO FLOAT A STANDARD AIRLINE AND BANK? I THOUGHT YOU GUYS CLAIM TO HAVE GOOD SCHOOLS, WHAT DO THEY TEACH U IN UR SCHOOLS? IS IT HOW TO FUK UR FELLOW MAN? I UNDERSTAND WHY U ARE DUMB, BC WISDOM IS INBORN, U DONT GET IT FROM ATTENDING THE BEST UNIVERSITY IN AMERICA.

IS IT ALSO A LIE THAT ALL AIRLINES IN GHANA ARE OWNED BY FOREIGNERS WHY AM I EVEN WASTING MY TIME ON THESE DUMB FUKS? WHILE YOU ARE BUSY RANTING ON THE INTERNET, NIGERIANS ARE BUSY BUYING , VERY SOON YOU WILL BE SLAVES IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY.
i have toldd u so many times ,never argue with a ghana,they dont have the ability to reason or think deep,they can argue with jesus nd they will tell jesus he knows nothing about ghanaa.
the average ghana believes that ghana economy is bigger nd better than any other economy.that is the crap their leaders have forced down their throat just to keep them is abject acute stupidity so that they the leaders can keep looting .
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2012
rick.ross:

Fuckeduppedness! the fact that everyone wants to come and invest in Ghana seems to be driving you crazy,huh? We've created a great opportunity for investors. how is the running of some business got to do with who controls the country? Are the companies the ones to vote for leaders? Ask any of your nigerian people here whether they feel they control anything here. they know one small mistake and the Ghanaian authorities will kick their arses out. Do you realise how much power that gives the authorities in Ghana? they can kick your arses out and seize your assets. It's real possibility, especially with criminally-minded individuals from a criminally-minded country like nigeria.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by onatisi(m): 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2012
chiboy1928: u talk like a fool,u came to ghana wit notin,a ghanian woman found u and helped u to become somebody and nw u have mouth to talk u tink I don't no u very well,u live in cape coast and u are not into importaion of marbles dnt allow me disclose ur identity so shut the trap and be happy u find a ghanian woman dat came to ur rescue when u had noting and dat why u choose to marry her,because u felt that the only way to convince her that u truly love her and take control of her wealth,now she made u who u are and u have mouth to take and say nonsense u beta shut up or I will expose all ur detail and hw u were suffering in ghana silly fool.
you are even dumber than i thought,so wht makes u think he is the one?do u know how many nigerians are into tile and marble importation into ghana?did u even go to school at all?the dumb ghanians on this toppic re even making better sense with their dumb points.guy u need to go back to naija
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by bigboyk(m): 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2012
Now I know Rick Ross doesn't know Ghana well. How can cucumber and onions be cheap in Accra when there are no farms in Accra? Please go to the villages and see how carrots and cucumber are cheap. Wait a minute!!!! Did you come to Ghana to eat carrots and onions? Hahahahahaha.... You hungry goat! You call us bastards, no wahala... Since your wife is a Ghanaian, I suggest you have a DNA test for your kids because I know your have a weak and small willie. I could be the father of your kids because I think am screwing your wife. No one does it like a Ghanaian.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by otumfour(m): 12:23pm On Dec 09, 2012
onatisi:
you are even dumber than i thought,so wht makes u think he is the one?do u know how many nigerians are into tile and marble importation into ghana?did u even go to school at all?the dumb ghanians on this toppic re even making better sense with their dumb points.guy u need to go back to naija

u foo00l, tht prick rick is a head porter @ a Ghanaian owned tiles importing company...onatisi, shurrup der.....wht u dey find for Ghana sef undecided
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by otumfour(m): 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2012
bigboyk: Now I know Rick Ross doesn't know Ghana well. How can cucumber and onions be cheap in Accra when there are no farms in Accra? Please go to the villages and see how carrots and cucumber are cheap. Wait a minute!!!! Did you come to Ghana to eat carrots and onions? Hahahahahaha.... You hungry goat! You call us bastards, no wahala... Since your wife is a Ghanaian, I suggest you have a DNA test for your kids because I know your have a weak and small willie. I could be the father of your kids because I think am screwing your wife. No one does it like a Ghanaian.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin damn!.....murder he wrote.....@bigboyk....ur bad dude grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by chiboy1928(m): 12:26pm On Dec 09, 2012
onatisi:
u are fool u have been seeking attention and let me give it to u.am a graduate with first class and am doing well in ghana and would not allow anyone come and spoil the image of ghana,becos we have a lot of nigerians here who have made a lot of money here and who own houses and car here in ghana,so nigerians should not bite the fingers that is feeding them,so watch ur mouth and tink before u talk.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by victorD3: 12:31pm On Dec 09, 2012
chiboy1928: Listen folks am a nigerian who have live in ghana for many years,I won't lie to u guys neither am I supporti the ghananians,but I stand to say that ghana is far better than nigeria,in terms of the police,ghanaian police is beta equipped,train and far beta than the nigeria police,in terms of ghaninan administration it also far beta than nigeria administration,I was also able to find out that the nigerians here are the ones now corrupting most of the ghanians amd making most of them going into crime and 419.when u come to ghana they are a lot of nigerians here,even when u get to accra dey is a place dey called lagos town,u get to find a lot of nigerians,what am trying to say is that the peace and serenity I enjoy in ghana somtimes make me feel as if am in uk,so guys let not hit up any argument here ghana is far beta than nigerian.

Well I have studied and worked in the Uk and what makes you feel UK is a better country to use as a yardstick? I feel you hate competition and ran to Ghana because you just can't stand how aggressive in competition Nigeria is.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by rickross2: 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2012
[b]
bigboyk: I didn't want to comment but Rick Ross made me. You are an ingrate! Ghana is feeding you, yet you turn around and diss Ghana? For all those dissing Ghana, why can't you stay in your country and enjoy your police, electricity, peace, development and women? I'm a Ghanaian raised in Nigeria but I've relocated to Ghana. I know Nigeria too damn well. Ghana beats you in power supply, Ghana beats you in education, Ghana beats you in administration, Ghana beats you in orderliness. Ghana threatened to sack Nigerians and immediately we heard Nigerians crying like kids. If Ghana were to be as poor and bad as you paint it, Nigerians would have left willingly. I believe Rick Ross is an Igbo man. You people are damn arrogant. You go to the northern part of your country and start insulting the northerners that they are bush people, yet in your area(east), we can only find eroded soil, no meat, no maize, highest illiteracy rate, ritualists, greed, kidnapping, jealousy and under development. Why can't you stay in the east? You come to Ghana, make money and travel to your village during xmas to show off. Is that not true? No wonder the Hausas nearly wiped you out during the civil war.... Nyamuri like you. Ghana has opened up it's economy to foriegn investors that's why you find foriegners there. Is that not what Obasanjo was trying to do? Is that not what Otunba Runsewe is doing through tourism? Yet, these foriegners don't want to go to Nigeria. I know about your police and their love for twenty naira so let's not go there. I know of your universities, the strikes and how lecturers exploit girls, so let's not go there. I know of your hospitals and how Danbaba Suntain was flown to Germany, so let's not go there. I know of your roads, so let's not go there. I know of your electricity, so let's not go there. I know of your security issues, so let's not go there. I know of your wickedness, lack of morality, private jet pastors and ability to kill for money, so let's not go there. I know of your deep poverty and how you coundn't survrive on $2 a day and had to run to Ghana, so let's not go there.I know of PDP and rigging and how Nigerians can't stand up for their rights unless they are online, so let's not go there. And most of all, I know of your ugly and clueless president, so let's not go there. Guy, biko nu, respect yourself there oo. Abeg no make me fall una hand. Petro Dollar and Smooth criminal... Represent Ghana and stand for what is yours.

FOOL< I feed Ghana, I dont live in Ghana so I am the one feeding Ghanaians tru my businesses. I have NEVER lived in any country for up to 2 months before. I am a businessman and I am always on the go. Each time I come to Ghana I dont stay more than 3 weeks or 1 month at most.

SCHOOLS: You have good schools in ghana? Are you fukin serious? Mention the names of world class scientists or businessmen produced by your ghana schools?? If u have good schools how come Nigerian musicians are movie stars from bad schools are topping the charts all over Africa? How come Nigerian businesses that attended Nigerian poor schools are winning the awards of best businessmen in africa for the last 10 years? Why are there no standard businesses if u have good schools> What do they teach u in those shcools? Is it how to sell recharge cards? How come your good schools never produced people like Wole Soyinka and Chinua Achebe? How come 75% of text books in ghanaian schools written by Nigerian authors? Why havent your good schools produced someone like INOSSON MOTORS?

Nigerians are studying in Ghana bc there is NOT ENOUGH UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA. The schools cant go round, every Nigerian wants to go to university and the route to gain university education in Nigeria is hard. In Ghana there is no JAMB or UTME. Nigerians are schooling in over 100 countries around the world including Togo and Benin Republic and even Pakistan and India, the same way rich Ghanaian parents send their children to study in Malaysia, Europe, Cuba, Russian, Ukraine etc. If your Ghanaian schools are good enough then THE GOVERNMENT OF GHANA WILL NOT GIVE ITS CITIZENS SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY IN CUBA, UKRAINE etc.

STRIKES/LECTURERS: These things happen in ghana. GHANA MEDICAL DOCTORS WERE ON STRIKE MANY MONTHS BC OF THE PEANUTS THEY ARE PAID. LECTURERS ARE THE SAME IN GHANA AND NIGERIA.

FOREIGN INVESTMENT: Nigeria doesn't need to make noise about its economy. The FACTS are there for all investor to see. Even with all the noise your NPP and NDC made, NIGERIA RECEIVES FDI 3 TIMES MORE THAN GHANA. Till date, Nigeria receives more FDI than any other African country, so what the fuk are u talking about? The factories and companies in Ogun state alone is more than all factories in Ghana put together.

GHANA SENDING NIGERIANS AWAY: You have no guts so you cant do it. When atta mills won the election we were told how he was going to send away Nigeria but its already 4 years ago and nothing happened? Nigerians didn't start crying like fowl, we told you we will retaliate if you try it. Your president was coming to Nigeria to beg our president the same day he died. ITS ON RECORD SINCE THAT INCIDENCE GHANA CEDIS HAS LOST OVER 40% OF ITS VALUE BECAUSE MANY NIGERIANS STARTED WITHDRAWING THEIR FUNDS OUT OF GHANA AND THAT WOULD HAVE CRASHED YOUR ECONOMY LIKE ZIMBABWE.

Let me tell u why u cant try it. if you do, we will cut our gas line, u wont have cooking gas again, your electricity will become more epileptic, we will cut our satellite submarine cables so you wont have internet access again. Then we will move all our banks, insurance companies etc and Ghana will be worst than Zimbabwe. THESE ARE FACTS... REMEMBER: Any-day Nigerians choose to leave in Ghana we will never return to Nigeria on trailers, lorries and Ghana must go bags, we will return to Nigeria on our private jets, international air;lines, range rover sports and hummer jeeps. When we chased you poor rats out of Nigeria u were packed in lorries like tomatoes hahaha. I pity you guys really[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by onatisi(m): 12:33pm On Dec 09, 2012
otumfour:

u foo00l, tht prick rick is a head porter @ a Ghanaian owned tiles importing company...onatisi, shurrup der.....wht u dey find for Ghana sef undecided
ur level of arguement and reasoning doesnt surprise me ,i know ur capacity it is rickyross that is tasking u beyond ur limits
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by onatisi(m): 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2012
chiboy1928: u are fool u have been seeking attention and let me give it to u.am a graduate with first class and am doing well in ghana and would not allow anyone come and spoil the image of ghana,becos we have a lot of nigerians here who have made a lot of money here and who own houses and car here in ghana,so nigerians should not bite the fingers that is feeding them,so watch ur mouth and tink before u talk.
ode ,fooooool ,first class indeed,pls dont degrade our educational standaard by sying u have a nig degree.
look thru ur points and see if they even protray the intelligence of a secondary school dropout to say the least

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by chiboy1928(m): 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2012
victorD3:

Well I have studied and worked in the Uk and what makes you feel UK is a better country to use as a yardstick? I feel you hate competition and ran to Ghana because you just can't stand how aggressive in competition Nigeria is.
if u must no my dad is a ghanian and my mum is a nigeria so am both from ghana and from nigeria,and am free to migrate to what ever country I chooSe to silly brat.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Samabu07(m): 12:41pm On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

Hahahaha every single of those soldiers is taller than GENERAL SANI ABACHA- Abacha will not even qualify to enlist in the Ghana Armed Forces because he wouldn't even meet the height requirement. In fact he wouldn't even qualify for the Ghana Boys Scout. So how did that pigmy get to join the clueless nigerian army?- and he even rose to be a four-star general? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Rubbish. Abacha was a fine soldier. Ask your Army, don't they backoff and down when threatened by Rebels in peace keeping Nations? You know nothing of Military.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2012
Ghanaians have suffered in the hands of Nigerians oo, hahahahahah!!! grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by rickross2: 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2012
chiboy1928: u are fool u have been seeking attention and let me give it to u.am a graduate with first class and am doing well in ghana and would not allow anyone come and spoil the image of ghana,becos we have a lot of nigerians here who have made a lot of money here and who own houses and car here in ghana,so nigerians should not bite the fingers that is feeding them,so watch ur mouth and tink before u talk.

Jesu Kristi. Are you serious that you are a graduate with first class? Allahhhhhhhhh...........
Pls can someone read this guys posts and check if he is qualified to be in primary 6? Oh no I debate with intelligent people, I cant argue with a slowpoke>>>

But did you think we will clap hand for u once u mention that u are a graduate? See, I have no university education. After my SSCE I went to the UK, worked, saved money and went straight to importation. I have no university degree but you can not set with me academically. WISNDOM IS NOT GET IN THE UNIVERSITY, IT IS INBORN. Take a monkey to American he will always remain a monkey. I just spent few minutes to scan all your posts on Nairaland and I can confess my 4 years old son can do better than you. NIGERIA DON SUFFER.

I attended primary/secondary school in many parts of Nigeria and I ALWAYS top my class. IN MY WAEC I MADE 7 A1. What is your IQ score? Can you pass common entrance with this your low mentality? Ka Jesu Krsiti Mere Gi Ebere
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by otumfour(m): 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2012
Shollypopz: NIGERIANS have suffered in the hands of Nigerians oo, hahahahahah!!! grin grin grin

cool MORE LIKE IT.....THTS THE REALITY....NOW HAIL BOKO HARAM, CORRUPTION, NO-ELECTRICITY, POOR HEALTHCARE SYSTEM, CLUELESS LEADERS....ETC. grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by rickross2: 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2012
onatisi:
ode ,fooooool ,first class indeed,pls dont degrade our educational standaard by sying u have a nig degree.
look thru ur points and see if they even protray the intelligence of a secondary school dropout to say the least

Hahahaha, God bless you, you are so on point. NOW THE GUY HAVE COME OUT WITH HIS TRUE COLOR, HE IS ACTUALLY A GHANAIAN.
SOMEONE SAID IT YESTERDAY THAT MOST OF THE FOOOLS WHO CREATE DIFFERENT ID'S AND TRASH TALK NIGERIANS ARE ACTUALLY GHANIANS. THIS IS A CLEAR EXAMPLE. HE IS A GHANAIAN AND HE HAS NEVER BEEN TO NIGERIA BEFORE. FROM HIS POST U CAN DEDUCE HIS IQ SCORE. I CANT ARGUE WITH A DUMB FUK, I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO...
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by rickross2: 12:49pm On Dec 09, 2012
chiboy1928: if u must no my dad is a ghanian and my mum is a nigeria so am both from ghana and from nigeria,and am free to migrate to what ever country I chooSe to silly brat.

GOD BLESS U FOR TELLING US YOUR REAL IDENTITY. THERE IS NOTHING LIKE HALF GHANAIAN, YOU ARE 100% GHANAIAN, YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD US FROM THE ONSET. YOU ARE A COMPLETE WASTE OF SPACE AND TIME. GO KILL YOURSELF, MASTERS DEGREE HOLDER, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by onatisi(m): 12:52pm On Dec 09, 2012
rick.ross:

Jesu Kristi. Are you serious that you are a graduate with first class? Allahhhhhhhhh...........
Pls can someone read this guys posts and check if he is qualified to be in primary 6? Oh no I debate with intelligent people, I cant argue with a slowpoke>>>

But did you think we will clap hand for u once u mention that u are a graduate? See, I have no university education. After my SSCE I went to the UK, worked, saved money and went straight to importation. I have no university degree but you can not set with me academically. WISNDOM IS NOT GET IN THE UNIVERSITY, IT IS INBORN. Take a monkey to American he will always remain a monkey. I just spent few minutes to scan all your posts on Nairaland and I can confess my 4 years old son can do better than you. NIGERIA DON SUFFER.

I attended primary/secondary school in many parts of Nigeria and I ALWAYS top my class. IN MY WAEC I MADE 7 A1. What is your IQ score? Can you pass common entrance with this your low mentality? Ka Jesu Krsiti Mere Gi Ebere
that was why i told him ,not to mention he is a graduate from a nigerian university,that will be a good point for petrodollaa to criticise our educational standard and quality,to even make himself look more stupiiid he says he has a first class,dumb ass.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by onatisi(m): 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2012
otumfour:

cool MORE LIKE IT.....THTS THE REALITY....NOW HAIL BOKO HARAM, CORRUPTION, NO-ELECTRICITY, POOR HEALTHCARE SYSTEM, CLUELESS LEADERS....ETC. grin grin grin
m.omgghana.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fomgghana.com%2Fmahama-nd-wife-stash-170-million-dollars-in-swiss-bank-account-imf-threaten-to-cut-aid-to-ghana%2F#2888

nairaland.com/1084203/president-mahama-hiding-170-million
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by chiboy1928(m): 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2012
rick.ross:

Hahahaha, God bless you, you are so on point. NOW THE GUY HAVE COME OUT WITH HIS TRUE COLOR, HE IS ACTUALLY A GHANAIAN.
SOMEONE SAID IT YESTERDAY THAT MOST OF THE FOOOLS WHO CREATE DIFFERENT ID'S AND TRASH TALK NIGERIANS ARE ACTUALLY GHANIANS. THIS IS A CLEAR EXAMPLE. HE IS A GHANAIAN AND HE HAS NEVER BEEN TO NIGERIA BEFORE. FROM HIS POST U CAN DEDUCE HIS IQ SCORE. I CANT ARGUE WITH A DUMB FUK, I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO...
I dnt blame u because you are not upto me in anyway am a big time businessman here in ghana and nigeria,I have also ventured into that importation business of yours and gave the business to my friend to manage because I have a lot of business I control so don't used that your importation of marble or wat to make noise it not new to me,I dnt have time for you cos u don't have any business knowledge u stiill depending on ur ghanaian wife business which u still help her to manage so that u can make a living for urself,so shut up and make sure u don't scam dat woman cos I no ur type that the silly ting u guys do and run back to nigeria,as I said earlier I no ur details and am going to keep watching you,should incase u plan to make any drastic move or swindle dat ghanian woman,hope u also know dat am very popular in cape coast so becareful cos am watching you.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by chiboy1928(m): 12:59pm On Dec 09, 2012
rick.ross:

I dnt blame u because you are not upto me in anyway am a big time businessman here in ghana and nigeria,I have also ventured into that importation business of yours and gave the business to my friend to manage because I have a lot of business I control so don't used that your importation of marble or wat to make noise it not new to me,I dnt have time for you cos u don't have any business knowledge u stiill depending on ur ghanaian wife business which u still help her to manage so that u can make a living for urself,so shut up and make sure u don't scam dat woman cos I no ur type that the silly ting u guys do and run back to nigeria,as I said earlier I no ur details and am going to keep watching you,should incase u plan to make any drastic move or swindle dat ghanian woman,hope u also know dat am very popular in cape coast so becareful cos am watching you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply)

US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion / Volodymyr Zelensky Survives Three Assassination Attempts / Zimbabwe Adopts Chinese Yuan As Official Legal Tender In Exchange For $40m Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.