Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,600 members, 7,851,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:37 PM

Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd (33402 Views)

Turkish Police Forcefully Disperse Gay Pride Revelers In Istanbul / Aircraft Carrying US Soldiers Make Emergency Landing On A Highway In Uganda / Egypt Police Urge Pro-morsi Crowd To Disperse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by ocelot2006(m): 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE:

River State is a village.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

....yep. A village light years ahead of Accra, your nation's capital. Love it or hate, your beloved Ghana is waaay below the level of Nigeria, West Africa's economic and military regional power and Africa's 2nd largest economy. You do know that we own a considerable chunk of your own economy, right?
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by solomon111(m): 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE:

I would prefer we mind our own business and not attempt to rule to be honest... In the 60's we had these type of ambitions but, it was a huge waste of money and resulted in the economic down turn which sent numerous Ghanaians to Nigeria... The Economic boom of the 60's and 70's became a huge economic down turn in the 80's! At our LOWEST point your CRIMINAL government sent Ghanaians back to Ghana in an attempt to destroy the nation!! You called it Ghana must go wink wink wink wink wink

If it takes 1000000000 years we will get you back!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy We did it first in 69... You got us back in the mid 80's now it is OUR TURN! You are not brother but ENEMY!!!!! Nigeria OUT!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
what you call waste of money,we call leadership.
Not everybody can be a leader.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by ocelot2006(m): 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2012
onila: grin grin grin grin

Naija don Suffer! grin

Care to explain what's funny about the post you quoted?
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2012
ocelot2006:

....yep. A village light years ahead of Accra, your nation's capital. Love it or hate, your beloved Ghana is waaay below the level of Nigeria, West Africa's economic and military regional power and Africa's 2nd largest economy. You do know that we own a considerable chunk of your own economy, right?

ahahahahhaahhah YOu don't even make up 1 percent of our economy!!!

You delusional criminals really need to be put in your place... Read this document

http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/reo/2012/afr/eng/sreo1012.pdf

As I said, if you vanished from West Africa you would not be missed! Let alone Africa!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are irrelevant loud mouths! You talk a good game but, can't even rule your own state!!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2012
solomon111: what you call waste of money,we call leadership.
Not everybody can be a leader.

It's a huge waste and some of that money we wasted those same people insult us today!! I will NEVER promote that!! grin grin grin grin grin I am more pro-Ghanaian than anything else these days! Zap ECOWAS and the whole region in general! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

BUT, should we decide to I will end by saying ONLY Ghanaian RULE Can save West Africa but, I really hope we don't have those ambitions!!!

We are booming again economically and we MUST learn the lessons of the 50's, 60's and 70's!!!

Never again!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by OmoTier1(m): 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE:

It's a huge waste and some of that money we wasted those same people insult us today!! I will NEVER promote that!! grin grin grin grin grin I am more pro-Ghanaian than anything else these days! Zap ECOWAS and the whole region in general! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

BUT, should we decide to I will end by saying ONLY Ghanaian RULE Can save West Africa but, I really hope we don't have those ambitions!!!

We are booming again economically and we MUST learn the lessons of the 50's, 60's and 70's!!!

Never again!!!!
So the end of your discussion rant is?
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2012
lol and the saga continues...
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2012
The end is, ONLY Ghanaian RULE can save West Africa but, NO NO NO!!! wink wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by solomon111(m): 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE:

Never again!!!!
That is what i am talking about.
You are not leaders.
Nigeria has sacrificed alot both financially and otherwise in Africa and the ecowas sub-region,even though it was not appreciated,we kept doing it in the name of african brotherhood.
Not everybody can lead.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by ocelot2006(m): 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE:

Nigeria is a useless failed state of which Al Qaeda has captured half of!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You are a joke and make no impact even in West Africa!!! Should Nigeria vanish from west Africa all that would be lost is some CRIME!!!

Nigeria OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow...still barking like a rabid dog. 'guess it hurts to know that no matter what you do, it won't change the FACT that little Ghana will always be way below the Federal Republic of Nigeria. But hey, feel free to play catch up, just don't be suprised when you see the Nigerian flag flying over your capital. Don't burst a vein oh.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2012
solomon111: That is what i am talking about.
You are not leaders.
Nigeria has sacrificed alot both financially and otherwise in Africa and the ecowas sub-region,even though it was not appreciated,we kept doing it in the name of african brotherhood.
Not everybody can lead.

Hey slowpoke! This is my PERSONAL opinion... I don't know what our govs. official position is grin grin grin grin grin grin

In the end I would say NO though!! NO NO NO!!!

In reality Nigeria has not sacrificed much! You can't even get Boko out of the North of your country! We've paid our dues which include FREEING YOU from British IMPERIALISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And i would prefer we said F.U.C.Kkkkkk you to everyone for at least 30 years!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by OmoTier1(m): 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE: The end is, ONLY Ghanaian RULE can save West Africa but, NO NO NO!!! wink wink wink wink
Just look at this list.. the top 150 Banks in Africa.

http://www.relbanks.com/rankings/top-banks-in-africa

This list of top Banks in Africa and their home country reflects truly the state of the Nation of Different countries. It might interest you to know that some of the Banks in countries like Togo are owned by Nigerians.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by solomon111(m): 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE: The end is, ONLY Ghanaian RULE can save West Africa but, NO NO NO!!! wink wink wink wink
Try telling that to togo,sierra-leone,liberia or even mali,and watch how they laugh you to scorn.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2012
ocelot2006:

Wow...still barking like a rabid dog. 'guess it hurts to know that no matter what you do, it won't change the FACT that little Ghana will always be way below the Federal Republic of Nigeria. But hey, feel free to play catch up, just don't be suprised when you see the Nigerian flag flying over your capital. Don't burst a vein oh.

Go put your flag in the Al Qaeda areas of your country first before you think about barking at GH!! grin grin grin grin In fact, go put your flag in the Bakassi areas of Cameroon!! I dare you! grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by chiboy1928(m): 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2012
Most of our nigeria leaders are selfish and don't care about they citizen,they Are just in power to enrich themself and they family and u are here fightin for people who don't give a damm if u exist or not wat a pity. If u would asked me the best place to live in africa is ghana take it or live it, go to cape coast they a lot of foreigners they who never want to go bck to they country,well let not waste my speech cos some silly fools here have nevr travel out of nigeria.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by solomon111(m): 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE:

Go put your flag in the Al Qaeda areas of your country first before you think about barking at GH!! grin grin grin grin In fact, go put your flag in the Bakassi areas of Cameroon!! I dare you! grin grin grin grin grin
our flag and men were in bakassi,until recently.
Cameroon could not fully claim it until the expiration of the ICJ appeal period.
Even now,cameroon do not wield complete control of the bakassi region.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by solomon111(m): 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2012
chiboy1928: Most of our nigeria leaders are selfish and don't care about they citizen,they Are just in power to enrich themself and they family and u are here fightin for people who don't give a damm if u exist or not wat a pity. If u would asked me the best place to live in africa is ghana take it or live it, go to cape coast they a lot of foreigners they who never want to go bck to they country,well let not waste my speech cos some silly fools here have nevr travel out of nigeria.
shut up,you moronnic ghanian.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2012
solomon111: our flag and men were in bakassi,until recently.
Cameroon could not fully claim it until the expiration of the ICJ appeal period.
Even now,cameroon do not wield complete control of the bakassi region.

Alright I am done entertain myself!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You are clearly delusional and I have something to get to!!!
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2012

yeah?
well I'm no longer a member of #teamGHANA.
You act like you can't speak. tongue
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2012
*Kails*:

yeah?
well I'm no longer a member of #teamGHANA.
You act like you can't speak. tongue

Good! One less DONKEY in our midst!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy If you are dumb enough to believe my PERSONAL opinion reflects that of everyone in GH then, we don't need such a slowpoke in our presence!!
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE:

Good! One less DONKEY in our midst!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

angry angry

hediot. tongue
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE:
If you are dumb enough to believe my PERSONAL opinion reflects that of everyone in GH then, we don't need such a slowpoke in our presence!!

perhaps you are replying to someone else?
because I don't think I asked that.

#slowness
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2012
I always said if you bring the beef to Ghanaman he'll punish you! Smooth is an EMPEROR in Nairaland!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by ocelot2006(m): 6:13pm On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE:

ahahahahhaahhah YOu don't even make up 1 percent of our economy!!!

You delusional criminals really need to be put in your place... Read this document

http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/reo/2012/afr/eng/sreo1012.pdf

As I said, if you vanished from West Africa you would not be missed! Let alone Africa!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are irrelevant loud mouths! You talk a good game but, can't even rule your own state!!

Awww..still butt-hurt that Nigeria trumps your beloved Ghana in every way? Eya, kpele. I know all your rants are just ways of venting your pent-up fustration and jealousy. But it's aight...let it all out, it's not good for your blood pressure...but you do know that Ghana will always be our footsie grin grin ..
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by onatisi(m): 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2012
mr mungo park,just shut up and learn
chiboy1928: Most of our nigeria leaders are selfish and don't care about they citizen,they Are just in power to enrich themself and they family and u are here fightin for people who don't give a damm if u exist or not wat a pity. If u would asked me the best place to live in africa is ghana take it or live it, go to cape coast they a lot of foreigners they who never want to go bck to they country,well let not waste my speech cos some silly fools here have nevr travel out of nigeria.
mr mungo park,just shut up and learn
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE: I always said if you bring the beef to Ghanaman he'll punish you! Smooth is an EMPEROR in Nairaland!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

*looks around*
yeah smooth has officially gone kolo.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2012
ocelot2006:

You own 'a considerable chunk of your economy' because some four or five nigerian banks out of some 400 conventional and non-conventional banks, and one telecoms company out of six? whatever you are smoking is gonna kill you. BTW, do you 'control' your own economy. what warped logic, sickerz.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by adamscuti(m): 6:21pm On Dec 09, 2012
Hahahahahaha! Gaynains..hahaha! My o my! O adams o o o! My ribs is cracking! What a 4th world country in great disorder,very few and yet they can't solve their problems....hahaha! Look at their black,disfigured face{shocked}damn! That woman in that pix got no nose...<faints>
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2012
ocelot2006:

Awww..still butt-hurt that Nigeria trumps your beloved Ghana in every way? Eya, kpele. I know all your rants are just ways of venting your pent-up fustration and jealousy. But it's aight...let it all out, it's not good for your blood pressure...but you do know that Ghana will always be our footsie grin grin ..

You are a donkey!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by adamscuti(m): 6:27pm On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

You own 'a considerable chunk of your economy' because some four or five nigerian banks out of some 400 conventional and non-conventional banks, and one telecoms company out of six? whatever you are smoking is gonna kill you. BTW, do you 'control' your own economy. what warped logic, sickerz.
and as for u petrol ra¤scal,shut ur thumps u filthy wo¤osted-st0cking s¤w¤i¤ne,u one wheel barrow inheriting ghana slave,dumb coward! Hehehe u were well fashioned and shape with a dirty,greenish,fermented s¤p¤e¤r¤m of a vulture into a 4-legged slowpoke with zig zag head, dare me u son and heir of a mogrol b*i*t*c*h and i will beat u into clamourous whining..cursed gaynain dullard
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 6:27pm On Dec 09, 2012
*Kails*:

*looks around*
yeah smooth has officially gone kolo.

why don;t I psycho-analyse you to find out which terrorist cell you belong to? a nigerian? that makes you a terrorist, a 419ner, ritualist, rapist, the most phucked thing ever to exist.... and now GAY.... so what are you, eeediot?
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by solomon111(m): 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

if you think that is the true extent of Nigeria's investment in ghana,then you are very ignorant.
Nigerians control your formal and informal sectors.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply)

Four EU Countries Make Gas Payments In Russia's Rubbles / Angry Ex-President Zuma Supporters Looted Shops, Set Buildings Ablaze / Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.