Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,505 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? (15753 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Is It Advisable To Date Your Neighbour? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by DukeNija(m): 6:49am On Dec 12, 2012
You are forming now shey?
I pity you.
You better date her, before you commit suicide when Someone else starts making her Scream at nite.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by Xfactoria: 6:52am On Dec 12, 2012
Guy, do what you have to do.

Here is how to do it, don't ask her out. Just screw her and pretend it didn't happen. Annoy her afterwards, she would leave you alone.
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by sayso: 6:59am On Dec 12, 2012
please do not.it breeds trouble.
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by Ayoobscom(m): 7:02am On Dec 12, 2012
Try it if u are going to marry her if u jilt her she will frustrate that ur aforesaid space and u wil hate ur deeeeek
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by gratiaeo(m): 7:03am On Dec 12, 2012
ROCK-J:
...Love your neighbour as you love yourself.

Guy i de feel you
@op if you package your self wella you go swim and come out.... Let her know that you have another babe outside, if she takes you as you are who are you to say no
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by stanech: 7:15am On Dec 12, 2012
A very big risk.. If there happens to be any problem in the relationship it won't be easy to let go of her. Trust me I have been there. I know what I am saying. And if she's a psyco u will have to move out from that appartment. Long distance relationship is not very good for me but next door naighbour is not an option. Just bangem and leaveem
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by ZHANGFELIX(f): 7:20am On Dec 12, 2012
You are not a high moral man. I just want to say please restrain your desire!
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by ifeT(m): 7:20am On Dec 12, 2012
I dated and married mine. I relocated few months to the wedding sha. I don't think it's a bad thing to do, cos u will get to know a good percentage of her character.
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by EchikaChina: 7:21am On Dec 12, 2012
Which kain kweshion be this? So u never hear so many song about "the girl next door"?

Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by stanech: 7:24am On Dec 12, 2012
Remember don't poop where u eat
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by harlos: 7:26am On Dec 12, 2012
If u wanna do dat its gonna be on a coded level,no more female visitors...
Mehn it's going to be hard o
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by majemite(m): 7:29am On Dec 12, 2012
Neighbour tins.... No do ooo
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by Gudintent: 7:36am On Dec 12, 2012
Ok

For all who say, bone her! Chop nd clean mouth! Hit her punny! No dulling! Etc etc

Y don't y'all screw ur neighbours and come back and give the gist! Nonesense. Y'all don't have mothers or sisters abi? Fools at 16, fools for life.

@Op u answered ur own question when you typed it. We arent your conscience! You don't need our seal of approval or disapproval.
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by andyanders: 7:41am On Dec 12, 2012
To me, I think there is nothing here for you to feel bad about this young lady because she is your neighbor now. Maybe, if you pack from where you are now, you might be surprised that she is that good one meant for you. If you are all tenants, that implies that one day, both of you will be out of your present place.
First, note the good qualities she got now and also understand that at present, you have not found her wanting and her closeness should not be misunderstood as if she is a cheap girl. Pack from there and now try to understudy her more and see if you she can be the one for you. Forget people telling you an away match or nonsense like that is what you will miss.
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 12, 2012
[quote
author=dahonestboss]nothing de wrong bro. but get ready when her mama
go pour you hot water soon say you give her daughter belle grin[/quote] did you know if she lives with her mum in the apartment or solo ?
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 12, 2012
[quote
author=dahonestboss]nothing de wrong bro. but get ready when her mama
go pour you hot water soon say you give her daughter belle grin[/quote] did you know if she lives in the apartment with her mum or solo ?
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by Butoneday2(m): 7:46am On Dec 12, 2012
That's the last tin i will do, infact it is not gud at all, dating ur neighbour i will not advice u to do dat but if u insist just get ready for ''heart breaking'' and u'll lose ur respect. Just saying?
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by Nwaoguta(m): 7:47am On Dec 12, 2012
Before nkoo? Very very good.
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 12, 2012
Not advisable man
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 12, 2012
Guy run from it o
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by TeenageMoney(m): 8:08am On Dec 12, 2012
Its good in the negative ways
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by Adaeze003(f): 8:08am On Dec 12, 2012
Aint nothing wrong with dating a neighbour but dont date her! From the look of things, it seems you only like her Cos she likes you and you feel guilty for not returning the nice gestures. Its all in the mind bro. Think about it, if truly love her you wont be here seeking permission. My half cent.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by ITbomb(m): 8:10am On Dec 12, 2012
All these talk about no female visitors or away games, is it really that guys can't just have a satisfied monogamous relationship?
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by greatgeo(m): 8:13am On Dec 12, 2012
If u want respect dont ever try it bro or u will have ur self to blame
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by puffpuff: 8:14am On Dec 12, 2012
Kayusfity:

You're irresponsible. Stoopid he-goat

Lolz. Kindly take it easy.
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by vm26: 8:22am On Dec 12, 2012
its part of the CODE.u dont date yo neighbour,your boss,workmate ,and yo friends' EXES
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by arobafingi(m): 8:28am On Dec 12, 2012
I don't see it too right
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by olly4life: 8:32am On Dec 12, 2012
Guy if U̶̲̥̅̊ av dis mentality of a space thing, U̶̲̥̅̊ will av problem in marriage. We are created for association / relationship. pls how old are U̶̲̥̅̊, when do U̶̲̥̅̊ plan to get marry. U̶̲̥̅̊ don't need to push the lady away or avoid her. If U̶̲̥̅̊ genuinely know U̶̲̥̅̊ are not interested in her, let her know during ur discussions, if its not yielding result, look for an elderly person in d compound to counsel both of U̶̲̥̅̊. But if U̶̲̥̅̊ are interested in her & ur prob is abt space, pls go ahead to date her- no shaking.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by braxjay(m): 8:32am On Dec 12, 2012
TAKE WHAT YOU CAN, GIVE NOTHING BACK. SHIKINA grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by Sike(m): 8:33am On Dec 12, 2012
And if not, why not?
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by agbosteve1: 8:34am On Dec 12, 2012
Guy if na marry u go marry her go ahead becos if na just friendship, she go gif serious wahala! e go beta make u decide to leave for gud or marry her for gud! GOD go help u.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by wizzymate(m): 8:35am On Dec 12, 2012
I'll say you follow your heart.
I'm currently in the same boat as the Op, and there is also the issue of age gap of about 12yrs between us. She's really into me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? / Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) / She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.