Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force (8414 Views)

Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding / She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... / I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2012
sexdntkillz: op, did u say u guys have been fisting? asin FISTING?... and she is still a virgin?

was wondering same too o, except of course the word fisting has been redefined.
OP fvck her and damn the consequence....nuttin de happen

1 Like

Re: My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force by wonda26(m): 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2012
ITbomb: I believe she has come under pressure to ve sex but she really believe the person who should start should be the person who respected her decision.
Go in there and register ur name bro
Very possible.. I can attest to that.. But could still be pregnancy matter..
@O.P. If diz was my situation, i won't do it, mehn... For what na?
Re: My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2012
U chase her wen she doesn't want and when she finally wants it u run away undecided men don't knw what they want
Re: My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force by Mynd44: 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2012
mondi_cheeks: U chase her wen she doesn't want and when she finally wants it u run away undecided men don't knw what they want
I know what I want oooo.
Re: My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
I know what I want oooo.
and what is that? smiley
Re: My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force by Mynd44: 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2012
mondi_cheeks: and what is that? smiley
I will send it to your mail box
Re: My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force by olumaxi(m): 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2012
kokosheen:

Dude, the OP is in the category of those two guys you're referring to.
lol
Re: My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force by Dopefiend(m): 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2012
@OP dude ure like MOSES d sea divider. She's prolly met sum1 she likes nd the guy dosent want her cos she's a virgin (some guys hate d emotional stuffs nd screams during a 'disvirgining' session). So she wants u to stretch ur ROD nd divide the SEA so she can be on her way to d 'supposed' promiseland.
Re: My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
I'll be back!!
Sorry pls, why can't I view your profile?

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Used Me!!! / Yoruba Girl Displays Bare Bombom To Celebrate New Month (photos) / Video Of Ss3 Students Having Sêx During Class Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.