Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10908399 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) ... (7760) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Chai chai there is God oooooooooooo. Meanwhile Glogirl, I stick to my word. I am the kind of man you will like!

#Abeg I hope Mercy no dey house o

Principles of Marketing 101 grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
Na wa o , this Man just wan dey everywhere grin

check the no of pple viewing this topic
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
feelamong:

BROS leave all this story..

okomu is going no where soon..

some men in black just wanted a good chunk of the coy and it was crossed to them at the agreed rate...

watch it fall back to base soon cool
The men in black might be seeing what we can not see.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
zendi:
Not that I agree with him, and I have posted a recommendation of mbenefit b4, after their stupendous Q2 result. But I think what this brother is saying here, in nsempa speak, and he is is entitled to his opinion, is that the stock is a nonentity. I think we have fairly known and accepted each other here for what we are. So please let us continue to accept and tolerate each other as we are, just like American politics is accepting and tolerating Donald Trump's own cantankerous style of politicking. shocked
wrong reply . what i ask is not what you talk.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
chillykelly86:

Mutual Benefits Assurance is currently trading at 50k/share. Its into Life Insurance.
ok .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by deals: 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
[quote author=ogbs2020love post=39032952]
from inspection ,you have never been a serious person. if my guts are right you might just be a school student

I have checked you out ,and hundred percent of the time you have never been serious.

This is a serious place and if something is not done about you and your likes, information would be hardly given out here.

check for your self ,when last has there been meaningful statements ,recommendations,suggestions ,ideas here.

the trend is just long without any true content.you would find out . check out every serious comment is accompanied by a stupid quote or smiley ,especially from ihedisomething,agbasomething,etc.... isn't Stockbull . am sorry for you were are you for over 16years? a child that call his father fool must be goat. a woman that say his husband lack wisdom must be sheep (proverb). 9free,born 2be rich, redoil,stockbull e.t.c that change name we are the people that make this room . becareful . one love.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
For bnsitl that didn't get pastor ihedioramma's quote, excerpts below
"am sorry for you were are you for over 16years? a child that call his father fool must be goat. a woman that say his husband lack wisdom must be sheep (proverb). 9free,born 2be rich, redoil,stockbull e.t.c that change name we are the people that make this room . becareful . one love."

One love my brother. All these small small things makes d world go round.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Chai chai there is God oooooooooooo. Meanwhile Glogirl, I stick to my word. I am the kind of man you will like!

#Abeg I hope Mercy no dey house o

"Agba.....", what were u doing? That's why I don't like these small boys, they have plenty time at their disposal and they use it to cheat. No wonder they sang ' even ur boo get a boo.'

But institutions like my hispy are always so glued to news. He doesnt have time to look around nor cheat. I am his world....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
mercylicious:
"am sorry for you were are you for over 16years? a child that call his father fool must be goat. a woman that say his husband lack wisdom must be sheep (proverb). 9free,born 2be rich, redoil,stockbull e.t.c that change name we are the people that make this room . becareful . one love."

JAH BLESS, my sister .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogbs2020love: 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
mercylicious:

Please always review your English and punctuation properly ,before clicking submit.

lastly,how was school today? Hope you've solved your home work.. I'm also very sure your a girl!

This goes to @iheadioramma

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
myjoy08:

Principles of Marketing 101 grin
i can see why you are so happy, you buy uba 3.98 yesday and sell today 4.25+.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
ihedioramma:
i can see why you are so happy, you buy uba 3.98 yesday and sell today 4.25+.

Pastor Sir, i can't resist that opportunity yesterday because it might takes a while to come across such again grin. And not ready to sell so soon...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 3:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
So pastor Ihediorama and prophet myjoy08 got bashed heavily today. Never knew glogirl got some venom in her. cheesy Well its part of the fun too.

Back to business;

I was informed by an undisclosed source ( might not be reliable too) that oando result is very bad majorly due to high debt hence the delay and when they eventually release the result, we shouldn't expect much.....Also was told that they may come to the market with another private placement to raise more cash in the nearest future. I expect the current price to come down much further.

PS: This is not a buy or sell recommendation please.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
ogbs2020love:

Please always review your English and punctuation properly ,before clicking submit.

lastly,how was school today? Hope you've solved your home work.. I'm also very sure your a girl!

This goes to @iheadioramma
please follow up the business is not must to read all post here sir. is like you are one of the edo teacher's that dont know how to read or read well? go back and read your post and know if it is good english .but who are you self and what are you? you never see any thing go and ask bigass she can never reply my post . becareful two times now .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
mercylicious:

"Agba.....", what were u doing? That's why I don't like these small boys, they have plenty time at their disposal and they use it to cheat. No wonder they sang ' even ur boo get a boo.'

But institutions like my hispy are always so glued to news. He doesnt have time to look around nor cheat. I am his world....
Na so you go talk, tomorrow go reach, na Agba place you go still spend the weekend... Oga Agba abi no be so? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
Born2berich:
Na so you go talk, tomorrow go reach, na Agba place you go still spend the weekend... Oga Agba abi no be so? grin

She cannot resist me cos
I sabi do pass the du'
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
Born2berich:

Sir Born, i don't know why Madam Mercy no dey look my side despite the fact that i'm ready to take care of her. Madam Big... don marry i for go that way, Madam Joysmart no dey show face again, and our new madam GLOGIRL go dey interesting as well. Anyway naa 1 for 1 go end this game grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
Born2berich:
So pastor Ihediorama and prophet myjoy08 got bashed heavily today. Never knew glogirl got some venom in her. cheesy Well its part of the fun too.

Back to business;

I was informed by an undisclosed source ( might not be reliable too) that oando result is very bad majorly due to high debt hence the delay and when they eventually release the result, we shouldn't expect much.....Also was told that they may come to the market with another private placement to raise more cash in the nearest future. I expect the current price to come down much further.

sir, you allways looking for bad news for oando why not nestle,total,mrs,fo? do you want to buy the company? any way thank's for the news know going back i must make my money the way you did in oando . one love .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogbs2020love: 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
ihedioramma:
please follow up the business is not must to read all post here sir. is like you are one of the edo teacher's that dont know how to read or read well? go back and read your post and know if it is good english .but who are you self and what are you? you never see any thing go and ask bigass she can never reply my post . becareful two times now .

I am not a teacher,and neither am I at Edo state...

you really need to review your punctuation.

lastly I'm only trying to make common sense. and don't forget that readers are leaders.

Do always read and write properly; remain in school .,for we know your just a school student.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by joseph1013: 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
Born2berich:

I will be very surprised if by now, everyone in this house does not know that Oando's results is very bad. Those that are still tarrying in the stock have only convinced themselves that hope is a strategy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir Born, i don't know why Madam Mercy no dey look my side despite the fact that i'm ready to take care of her. Madam Big... don marry i for go that way, Madam Joysmart no dey show face again, and our new madam GLOGIRL go dey interesting as well. Anyway naa 1 for 1 go end this game grin

Look at this man! U never hear all for one before ko?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
ogbs2020love:

I am not a teacher,and neither I'm I at Edo state...

lastly I'm only trying to make common sense. and don't forget that readers are leaders.

Do always read and write properly; remain in school .,for we know your just a school student.

Who are mine to comment

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Look at this man! U never hear all for one before ko?

So naah u wan take all the beautiful madam in this forum, abi?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
myjoy08:

So naah u wan take all the beautiful madam in this forum, abi?

Chai see gobe! I only asked kweson whether u don hear something, yes or no
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
Born2berich:

Back to business;

If its true , then may get to 5
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
ogbs2020love:

I am not a teacher,and neither I'm I at Edo state...

read this your post back is this the good english? dont you know that this room is school? that is why i gave you that (proverb) . but what is (and neither i'm i at Edo state...?, you must be one of the wrong people in edo state that call there self's teacher's ) you are trying to make common sense but you lack it(if you have common sense why do you sin to the LORD every day? why not use your common sense to bring back sinners back to the LORD? . take time three times, if you like or love me go on and say it out stop all this things we are in school,business,market .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
ogbs2020love:

I am not a teacher,and neither am I at Edo state...

My brother please let peace reign, we are here to make money, and the good thing is that money does not discriminate between learned and the uneducated. We should not be fault finders, because a fault finder will always find faults even where non exist. I am not a fan of Pastor Ihe, but I am matured enough to alway ignore him. Pls pardon my grammar and punctuations.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
myjoy08:

Pastor Sir, i can't resist that opportunity yesterday because it might takes a while to come across such again grin. And not ready to sell so soon...
o you did not sell it today? are you not working in jijo company any more ?. one love happy week end to every body and please brother's and sister's in the LORD remember to go church on sunday .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
[quote author=manie post=39049967] My brother please let peace reign, we are here to make money, and the good thing is that money does not discriminate between learned and the uneducated. We should not be fault finders, because a fault finder will find fault even where non exist. I am not a fan of Pastor Ihe, but I am matured enough to alway ignore him. Pls pardon my grammar and punctuations. [/quote you are not my fan but my brother in the LORD AMEN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) ... (7760) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: FreeStuffsNG, Laso09, Teeonebaba(m), Plus10(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.