Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10838343 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) ... (7738) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 16, 2015
stokfrick:
You guys are here saying a different thing. Pls is Morgan working?

Sir, Morgan is working on its web hosting issue grin. Time for Morgan to rectify all these issue. Not this time where BNSITL need to see what's the market upto grin. #MorganDoSomething
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 11:03am On Oct 16, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, Morgan is working on its web hosting issue grin. Time for Morgan to rectify all these issue. Not this time where BNSITL need to see what's the market upto grin. #MorganDoSomething
I queried them on why they didnt mail to inform their clients. That's really not so professional of them
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 11:08am On Oct 16, 2015
zendi:
Same here. I hope its a temporary issue.

see me see wahala ooo!

I happily transferred some money to them on the train this morning, got into my office, wanted to trade and then this.

Morgan I know you are reading this, If i miss today's market you'll be in trouble smiley

not a threat, but a promise smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tjohn1(m): 11:10am On Oct 16, 2015
MORGAN IS WORKING NOW

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:11am On Oct 16, 2015
Hope these morgan are not working with some mafias to mop up or dump shares
.. na so them mess up my Access bank shares when i wanted to sell , until the thing went down before we were able to sell 2 days after
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 11:11am On Oct 16, 2015
bigjay01:

see me see wahala ooo!

I happily transferred some money to them on the train this morning, got into my office, wanted to trade and then this.

Morgan I know you are reading this, If i miss today's market you'll be in trouble smiley

not a threat, but a promise smiley smiley smiley

they are back!

who says my promises don't work?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 16, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 11:14am On Oct 16, 2015
myjoy08:

now that we have tasted honey, nobody wants to touch sugar. time to fall back on your analog broker so that when morgan returns, we'll appreciate more what we've been enjoying.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 16, 2015
zendi:
now that we have tasted honey, nobody wants to touch sugar. time to fall back on your analog broker so that when morgan returns, we'll appreciate more what we've been enjoying.

Sir, you are right. No going back to Egypt when you are on your way to 'Promise Land' grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
Kagame:
Gents I noticed something interesting.

-Senator Udo Udoma is the Chairman of Union Bank Nigeria. Apparently not an active member of APC, but he made #The List despite protests against his candidature from some APC stalwarts in his home state.

- Okey Enelamah is the MD of African Capital Alliance (ACA). ACA as the lead investor,in a consortium with three (3) other firms ,own 61% shareholding of Union bank Nigeria.Okey Enelamah is not a card carrying member of APC and is not known in political circles. However,he made #The list.

- Muhammed Buhari has just one bank account, which he has operated for over 30yrs.He also borrowed money from his bankers to purchase his nomination form.And he banks with Union Bank.

This information can either make business or political sense depending on how you choose to assimilate it. #Conspiracy theories

Nice observation. We can only watch as events unfold. The bank is still expensive in my opinion. By the way, ain't feeling you in Rwanda. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dappy22: 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
House,

Whats going on in Okomu Oil Plc. Its has appreciated significantly in the last 3 days.

CC
Myjoy08
Agbalowomeri
Mercilicious
Peterrichy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
dappy22:
House,

Whats going on in Okomu Oil Plc. Its has appreciated significantly in the last 3 days.

CC
Myjoy08
Agbalowomeri
Mercilicious
Peterrichy

Sir, Okomu Oil has something special coming based on the rumor and CBN forex restrictions on some product especially palm oil is really helping Okomu oil cash flow which would eventually translate to more payout ratio in terms of dividend to shareholders. As i said, they have something special coming based on the rumor. Remember, your due diligence matter most grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
dappy22:
House,

CC
Myjoy08
Agbalowomeri
Mercilicious
Peterrichy

DEXTER should be in a better position to answer that question smiley

Above all its all part of the AGRICULTURAL stock I ve been talking about. smiley

Though bear in mind its has gain 100% frm a low of #19 on AUG 27th to today's intra high of #39. So it may likely dip below #30 before making another meaningful progress.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, Okomu Oil has something special coming based on the rumor and CBN forex restrictions on some product especially palm oil is really helping Okomu oil cash flow which would eventually translate to more payout ratio in terms of dividend to shareholders. As i said, they have something special coming based on the rumor. Remember, your due diligence matter most grin

BROS leave all this story..

okomu is going no where soon..

some men in black just wanted a good chunk of the coy and it was crossed to them at the agreed rate...

watch it fall back to base soon cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
feelamong:

BROS leave all this story..

okomu is going no where soon..

some men in black just wanted a good chunk of the coy and it was crossed to them at the agreed rate...

watch it fall back to base soon cool

You might be right sir grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by glogirl(f): 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
@Myjoy08,

stop shining your teeth.

You're neither here no there.
you said one thing and in a matter of minutes you agree to a contrary opinion.
That character is not admirable in a man. it is not wisdom or diplomacy.
Please help yourself and your reputation on NSEMPA; don't know how you are out of it.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
Apologies to everyone, but I sometimes conclude that market participants are crazy. Access was dumped yesterday like it was worthless and today some are scrambling for it. Just the way the market works though.

FO's craze is one of kind. I don't even attempt to analyze that stock but one thing is for sure, the crazy participants here are pushing it to N300.

Pardon the use of the word Crazy o, my attempts to rationalize behavioural patterns here is driving "crazy" too. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
glogirl:
@Myjoy08,

stop shining your teeth.

Please help yourself and your reputation on NSEMPA; don't know how you are out of it.

You are right Madam GLOGIRL grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
The best thing about this forum is the FUN its comprises. No matter what, one would always catch some fun here. Once again, Me and Pastor Ihi get some upper cut today. Anyway, Diaris God oooooooo grin.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by joseph1013: 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
glogirl:
@Myjoy08,

stop shining your teeth.

Someone is vexing. LOL

He can be very helpful too sha. Infact, he is helpful most of the time grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by joseph1013: 2:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
myjoy08:
The best thing about this forum is the FUN its comprises. No matter what, one would always catch some fun here. Once again, Me and Pastor Ihi get some upper cut today. Anyway, Diaris God oooooooo grin.
Me I no like Pastor sha. He's not helpful. He is matter; occupies space. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
joseph1013:
Me I no like Pastor sha. He's not helpful. He is matter; occupies space. grin

Sir, we have to learned how to accommodate our fellow humanity irrespective of their difference, opinion and what they feel about us. This would surely help to unify and help our mission statement here. Anyway, this too shall eventually pass! Sir, let's choose love over hate!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
glogirl:
@Myjoy08,

stop shining your teeth.

Chai chai there is God oooooooooooo. Meanwhile Glogirl, I stick to my word. I am the kind of man you will like!

#Abeg I hope Mercy no dey house o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by joseph1013: 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, we have to learned how to accommodate our fellow humanity irrespective of their difference, opinion and what they feel about us. This would surely help to unify and help our mission statement here. Anyway, this too shall eventually pass! Remember, love over hate!
I wholeheartedly agree.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) ... (7738) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chillykelly86(m), perfectgen(m), Emumakpo and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.