Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10912828 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) ... (7762) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 5:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
Born2berich:
So pastor Ihediorama and prophet myjoy08 got bashed heavily today. Never knew glogirl got some venom in her. cheesy Well its part of the fun too.

Back to business;

I was informed by an undisclosed source ( might not be reliable too) that oando result is very bad majorly due to high debt hence the delay and when they eventually release the result, we shouldn't expect much.....Also was told that they may come to the market with another private placement to raise more cash in the nearest future. I expect the current price to come down much further.

PS: This is not a buy or sell recommendation please.

More like not a sell recommendation. grin . **na joke o** but honestly would this news result in people buying Oando at this time, the writings on the wall are just too glaring to ignore.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
I find the constant reference to Edo as a yard stick for measuring 'bad English' very disturbing, cus as an EDO MAN that isolated incidence of that teacher does not reflect true "EDOism"

Too all those speaking grammars and at taking, and Remember ........ IF YOU AIN'T MAKING MONEY YOU AIN'T MAKING SENSE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
jauntty:
I find the constant reference to Edo as a yard stick for measuring 'bad English' very disturbing, cus as an EDO MAN that isolated incidence of that teacher does not reflect true "EDOism"

Too all those speaking grammars and at taking, and Remember ........ IF YOU AIN'T MAKING MONEY YOU AIN'T MAKING SENSE

Sir, you are very correct. We are in this business to make money not to know which grammar is making headway. Chai, we naija with muscle flexing self, naa waa ooooo grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
Happy weekend EVERYONE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
manie:
My brother please let peace reign, we are here to make money, and the good thing is that money does not discriminate between learned and the uneducated. We should not be fault finders, because a fault finder will always find faults even where non exist. I am not a fan of Pastor Ihe, but I am matured enough to alway ignore him. Pls pardon my grammar and punctuations.

Na wa ooo, NSEMPA. Una no go use laugh kill person. See bashing everywia. From today, if you quote @Ogbs2020love post without including "Please pardon my grammar and punctuation", na u sabi.

BTW, where the Monkey Hunters dem? How business? e don tey small. Costain, Evansmed, Vitafoam (100% & the month of October come to mind). Na joke ooo.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 11:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
ogbs2020love:

Please always review your English and punctuation properly ,before clicking submit.

lastly,how was school today? Hope you've solved your home work.. I'm also very sure your a girl!

This goes to @iheadioramma

And u fell for the spirit hovering in the forum. Do u now practice wat u preach.

# comedy central.

sanity will return when SMN will leave state of the nation matter to discuss shares

Oxygen doing me and B2br with other emotional faithfuls proud. I wish I had the heart of stone Pa ewunmi had against this joke of the century stock.
Elai the high priest good to see you. where is feelamong, azytech, bigx, immanuello, monesage, redoil etc.
and
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:01am On Oct 17, 2015
Five fighting

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ayztech(f): 8:08am On Oct 17, 2015
Doc gdmorning sir! Some greasy tout dey drool for ya woman head and you dey dey count the no of fighters...continuu

My oga SWG1 I salute oo...I dey kanpe
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 8:24am On Oct 17, 2015
Barrist0:
As for dat one wey dey come here dey tell us the nonsense dream she dey dream after she consume 3 bottles of origin u go soon tell us for here the secret connection u get with ihemumu maybe u think say u be untouchable

lemme go sleep jor tomorrow is another day

I don't quite get who you're referring to here.

I hope I am mistaken because if its mercylicious you're referring to, one of the finest assets this forum has, then I suggest you retrieve your words and tender an apology ASAP.

I just hope I'm mistaken.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:25am On Oct 17, 2015
ayztech:
Doc gdmorning sir! Some greasy tout dey drool for ya woman head and you dey dey count the no of fighters...continuu

My oga SWG1 I salute oo...I dey kanpe

I am a pluralist, u self follow join as Moneysage don abandon u. Me I be 'baba alanu'. Just bring in your luggage, enough room dey

#All for one
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ayztech(f): 9:48am On Oct 17, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

I am a pluralist, u self follow join as Moneysage don abandon u. Me I be 'baba alanu'. Just bring in your luggage, enough room dey

#All for one

How u wish @ d bolded grin.
Baba alanu I nor fit do #one for All with you oo...I'm for MoneyMoneyMoneysage!

So now you'll say sth about that gorilla taunting ya woman abi na like dis you go dey dey?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:15am On Oct 17, 2015
ayztech:

How u wish @ d bolded grin.
Baba alanu I nor fit do #one for All with you oo...I'm for MoneyMoneyMoneysage!

So now you'll say sth about that gorilla taunting ya woman abi na like dis you go dey dey?

Hehehe Ayz... my mission no reach body guard o. U dey call gorilla now, if gorilla wooze you u'r OYO
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ayztech(f): 10:44am On Oct 17, 2015
Na true o...u can imagine d 'mumu' grimy homo habilis throwing drunken jabs...

Not to worry,
Pa Ihedioranma is coming to re-mark his turf sha...he nor dey slack... cheesy grin

And ofcourse Myjoy won't do nada but shout Peace, Peace,Peace ...mtchewwww angry

And milady? she'll just ignore us all and continue acting like a lady! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
FOOD FOR THOUGHT

A stressed man was in his office thinking
deeply. Suddenly one man ran inside. shouting
"Paul, Paul, Paul your daughter Swanta just had an
accident and died"

Shocked and confused, he jumped out of his
office through the window. As soon as he
does, he remembered his office is on the 7th
floor, as he descends lower, he remembered he
doesn't have a daughter called Swanta, still
descending, he remembered he's not even
married, just 2 floors b4 he hits the ground,

he
remembered his name is not Paul...!
Luckily for him, he fell on a Lorry carrying foams.

MORALS
Stop thinking too much in this world of troubles..
God is always in control.. Relax, Grab a glass of
chilled Juice, and also......
Keep praying until something happens. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ayztech(f): 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
see insipid reaction o..kikikiiiii
At least you realise you're a gorilla...

toyboy!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ayztech(f): 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
Come oo, Ethnic ape, is this all u can offer??! Mtchewwwwww... And you were revving like you got heat..
Fcourse u never fail to disappoint..2 min indomieToy boy...f ck off

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
ayztech:
Come oo, Ethnic ape, is this all u can offer??! Mtchewwwwww... And you were revving like you got heat..
Fcourse u never fail to disappoint..2 min indomieToy boy...f ck off

Barrist0:
Come oo, Female ape, is this all u can offer??! Mtchewwwwww... And you were revving like you got heat..
Fcourse u never fail to disappoint..2 min menopause girl...f ck off

To my Sister Ayztech and Brother Barrist0, for the sake of God and for peace purpose let's forget about our virtual differences in terms of disagreement so as to allow peace to reign. The purpose of this forum is to share our investments/trading knowledge, opinion, information, rumors, etc. that will benefit one another. We should let wisdom has its final say when disagreement or anger set in grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
I think you guys should chill and ignore whatever differences you have...........Do not be distracted from the main objectives of coming to this thread.........This is one of the most advanced thread on this site where information actually transfer to knowledge and money............Lets not deviate from the founding principles which is our bond............Let us bring back to our consciousness the essence of making money through multi-polar means of disseminating/receiving information concerning Nigerian Stock Exchange Market...........

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
I hereby pronounce you two husband and wife. Wife go home and prepare soup for your husband, and lay the bed. Husband go warm up for the night duty
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
Nsempa is bcomi wat i dnt seams to understand. Hw can adult b talki like dis. Plz lets stick to d aim of d forum as ANGELO rightly said plz. Tnx n hapi wkend all
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ayztech(f): 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
Barrist0:

[/b]

Barrist0 Toyboy aspiring to Baristo Aristo Aristo
Receive wisdom or carry ya whiny ill-tempered broke-ass and gerrarahia mitch!
Recalcitrant urchin, Murrain on you!!! grin grin

Doc Agba abeg o, nothing fit dislodge me for my oga MoneySage corner smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) ... (7762) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: IYGEAL(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.