Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10910771 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) ... (7761) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogbs2020love: 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
Barrist0:

Then make u join hand do something about wetin this fine gentleman (Ogbs2020love) complain about. Enough passive behaviour. NO more accommodation of unserious elements and ppl trying to run this forum down. There is gradual but sure brain drain in this forum.
The likes of Ihemumu and Azymeno are chasing away the talent in this place!
if u go back to 2014 aug/sept u will see how this mama who is secretly affiliated with another mama on this forum chased insulted Deterax to the point where he left.
Deterax is gone see wetin remain for NSEMPA - Azymeno
This forum will finally become Mediocre like @bigass once predicted.
Another observation is that these nonentities are associated and close with the origin drinking mama on the forum - she supports them and they support her. Are they one and the same person?
Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
UBA declares +44% in Net Profit in Q3.
..and they said run from the banking sector. !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ElDeeVee(m): 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
davide470:
UBA declares +44% in Net Profit in Q3.

..and they said run from the banking sector. !
Lol..44% is quite impressive sha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
Oando result out at last
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
currentprice:
Oando result out at last

What is it looking like?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
Barrist0:

Ihemumu or wetin be dat your name shebi they don warn u for here say this place no be playground

na for only ppl wey get serious mind so if u no get work make u leave others who wan use this place seriously na

if you are oando call me any thing you like and give me my bonus and dividend all i know is that my name is pastor,bishop,dr, IHEDIORAMMA ONE LOVE .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 6:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
Please can anyone confirm this OANDO result that has been flying around since morning. 1 for 2 bonus and N3 naira dividend, Is it authentic?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
duni04:
Please can anyone confirm this OANDO result that has been flying around since morning. 1 for 2 bonus and N3 naira dividend, Is it authentic?

Hahaha no be small thing o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 7:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
duni04:
I'm tempted to believe you trying to pull legs here. Like seriously? shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
duni04:

Nothing like that on their website. It will however be too generous for a company with their debt level.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
Barrist0:

OGBENI wetin u come here dey talk

Oyinbo talk say
if person talk like Dr act like Dr then im na Dr
If person talk like bishop act like bishop then im na bishop
If person talk like drunkard act like drunkard im na drunkard

So as for me o if person talk like M.U.M.U. act like …

Bro, in the spirit of the virtual friendship we have all enjoyed right from the start of this thread, I guess it's high time you call it quits.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
Barrist0:

Oyinbo talk say
if person talk like Dr act like Dr then im na Dr
If person talk like bishop act like bishop then im na bishop
If person talk like drunkard act like drunkard im na drunkard

Bros e don do, one love

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 8:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
Here is a scam the men in black are very capable of pulling off:

Step 1: Flood the media with bad news about your stock or refuse to submit your result for months. (Only in Nigeria)
Step 2: When people become tired of your stock, they dump and prices crash to ridiculously low levels.
Step 3: Mop up your stock at these very low prices from the market till you control 50% of the available volume in the market.
Step 4: Release your result and declare a dividend or bonus at a very attractive and irresistable yield to provoke a bull. Eg a N10 naira stock giving dividend of N3! (30% yield)
Step 5: Hold your units and let the market ride the bull out of control ( Eg as above till it gets to N30)
Step 6: Dump half your units back into the market when there is no more offer and the market has gone haywire. You have now gained N20 per share.
Step 7; Use N12 from the N20 you gained to pay the dividend you declared. You now have N8 to yourself plus N3 per share dividend for a quarter of the shares in the market you still own.
Step 8: Enjoy your loot and ceate another scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Lol..44% is quite impressive sha
Yes it is, but the market was unresponsive to it as at Friday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ayztech(f): 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
Barrist0:

Retardo ARISTO gorilla grin grin

toyboy!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
Barrist0:
they paid 30kobo dividend for 2013 financial yr and 70 kobo interim for H1 2014 where u wan see dividend of N3 again now with the state of oil price

Who is they? That was just an example grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
Ok, I understand. I was just tryin to hypothesize a "dividend bull trap" scam.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
Make una chill. Oando result na till May next year
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
davide470:
Yes it is, but the market was unresponsive to it as at Friday.

Market won't response to it since they are not expecting any dividend for now..............But I believe the stock won't shed blood like other stocks............

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
Bandages everywhere!!!!
I said it few weeks ago that if we are not careful NSEMPA will become an appendage of SMN SOTN thread.
Just watching.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by alexo68(m): 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hello people make una chill, this thread is for matured people and the main topic of discussion should be for analysing stocks and giving ideas and not for abuse. Have a good weekedn all.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 10:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
I don't believe what I am seeing on NSEMPA
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:25am On Oct 18, 2015
soloniger:
I don't believe what I am seeing on NSEMPA

grin grin I think its the bear , bull warming up so everyone go dey smiling
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:14am On Oct 18, 2015
Barrist0:

Oyinbo talk say if person talk like Dr act like Dr then im na Dr If person talk like bishop act like bishop then im na bishop If person talk like drunkard act like drunkard im na drunkard
so you like to be mumu for ever dude?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) ... (7761) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: robobo, edwardaigb, otomatic(m), TsarZed, chimex38, Diyke4rich and 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.