Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10903215 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) ... (7757) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 12:39am On Dec 26, 2015
MonitorinSpirit:
Merry Xmas. I wish u all a bearish 2016; a year of mergers & acquisitions, and a complete market crash of a crumbled economy.

Sir, If that's what you wish for yourself, good-luck! Do you think if there's a complete crash of our economy(market) you will survive it? Always be careful of what you wished for. Anyway, as for me and my house, 2016 is our year of many blessings, breakthrough, victory, happiness, good health, and a year of positive turnaround for our dear country Nigeria. With God, Nigeria shall overcome its present challenges and you will be disappointed!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 2:15am On Dec 26, 2015
SWG1:

Idi egwu, clap for urself for a wonderful feat on meagre profit. I pray ppl won't be carried away on this ur escapade and buy Oando admist other stable and sound stocks out there.
plz sir, list out those stocks that stable and sound... I will really appreciate. thnxs
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 5:33am On Dec 26, 2015
MonitorinSpirit:
Merry Xmas. I wish u all a bearish 2016; a year of mergers & acquisitions, and a complete market crash of a crumbled economy.

He that has ears let him hear what that SPIRIT is saying because flesh and blood didn't reveal it to him.

*ThE OcToPuS*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 6:20am On Dec 26, 2015
myjoy084:

Sir, If that's what you wish for yourself, good-luck! Do you think if there's a complete crash of our economy(market) you will survive it? Always be careful of what you wished for. Anyway, as for me and my house, 2016 is our year of many blessings, breakthrough, victory, happiness, good health, and a year of positive turnaround for our dear country Nigeria. With God, Nigeria shall overcome its present challenges and you will be disappointed!

Oga Myjoy, i dont know the owner of that moniker but you overlooked the message and was attacking the messenger.

Yes Nigeria will be great again agreed.

Even the bible made us to understand that as long as the earth remain
"SEED"
"TIME" and
"HARVEST"
shall never cease.

2016 and 2017 is the TIME it will take for the Nigeria SEED to germinate.

In other words it will be a very trying period and Nigerians will go through excruciating pain of pregnancy before the NEW NIGERIA will be birth.

All tose looking for quick and easy money will be highly DISAPPOINTED e.i STOCK MARKET.

That was why i have been laying emphasis on AGRICULTURE since middle of this year because the era of OIL MONEY which happen to be the CHIEF BEDROCK of corruption is DEAD and BURIED.

*ThE OcToPuS*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 6:25am On Dec 26, 2015
[quote author=MonitorinSpirit post=41342537]Merry Xmas. I wish u all a bearish 2016;

Naughty contry!!! We keep looking to sell crude wen the product is not available for nigerian.wish all d past leaders of dis country could tell us y is it possibl for one person to loot billions yet d FG cant build refinery!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 6:30am On Dec 26, 2015
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/imf-predicts-oil-price-slump-to-20-in-2016/

THE days ahead may just be harder than envisaged as the International Monetary Fund (IMF) yesterday, said crude oil prices may slump to as low as $20 per barrel in 2016.

Following the release of the “IMF Executive Board Concludes 2015 Article IV Consultation with Iran” report, the body highlighted that the price of crude oil could drop between $5 and $15 in 2016.

*NOTE*
IRAN cost of production is around $1.5 per barrel while
SAUDI ARABIA cost of production is around $2 dollar per barrel.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 6:39am On Dec 26, 2015
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-12-24/oil-bankruptcies-reach-highest-quarterly-level-since-recession

Bankruptcies among oil and gas companies have reached quarterly levels last seen in the Great Recession, according to the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.

At least nine U.S. oil and gas companies that accounted for more than $2 billion in debt have filed for bankruptcy in the fourth quarter, the bank said Wednesday in its energy economic update for the final three months of the year.

"Lower oil prices have taken a significant financial toll on U.S. oil and gas producers, in part because many face higher costs of production than their international counterparts do,"

"If bankruptcies continue at this rate, more may follow in 2016."

Since peaking in October 2014, U.S. oil and gas employment has fallen by 70,000 jobs, the analysts wrote in the report.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 26, 2015
MonitorinSpirit:

Dear Peterichy,all you could do is to wake up this morning,created a new user account tagged 'MONITORINSPIRIT' and wish your fellow nigerian bearish season.i am very very sure you are the one manipulating this.One thing i will tell you is you must reap what you sow.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 26, 2015
Some people who are expecting next year market to be bearish will be highly disappointed.All these oil fall of a thing has been price in already in the various sectors of the market and ASI.Further falls in 2016 will only be expected from companies that releases bad results while others with good result will record moderate growth and others stagnant.In 2016;expect manipulation of prices in stocks with cowboys influence and that will be much in NSE.when you see such opportunities, join.dont count on fundamentals because it will diasppoint.

It shall be well with anyone who strictly follows the market bumper to bumper in 2016.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:54am On Dec 26, 2015
locodemy:
Some people who are expecting next year market to be bearish will be highly disappointed.All these oil fall of a thing has been price in already in the various sectors of the market and ASI.Further falls in 2016 will only be expected from companies that releases bad results while others with good result will record moderate growth and others stagnant.In 2016;expect manipulation of prices in stocks with cowboys influence and that will be much in NSE.when you see such opportunities, join.dont count on fundamentals because it will diasppoint.

It shall be well with anyone who strictly follows the market bumper to bumper in 2016.

But Jan and Feb will dip gan

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:59am On Dec 26, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

agree with you boss,,,, Barclay waala on the way grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:02am On Dec 26, 2015
locodemy:

Dear Peterichy,all you could do is to wake up this morning,created a new user account tagged 'MONITOR INSPIRIT' and wish your fellow nigerian bearish season.i am very very sure you are the one manipulating this.One thing i will tell you is you must reap what you sow.

not every one do what you use to do,,,,, this locodemy handle is no. 3 of your handle i know

am 100% certain MONITORINSPIRIT is not the same as Peterichy

grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:10am On Dec 26, 2015
locodemy:

Dear Peterichy,all you could do is to wake up this morning,created a new user account tagged 'MONITORINSPIRIT' and wish your fellow nigerian bearish season.i am very very sure you are the one manipulating this.One thing i will tell you is you must reap what you sow.

What do i stand to gain by using an anonymous account

Yes whatever a man sows, he shall reap and thats exactly the fruit Nigeria is now reaping,

During the oil boom the past leaders never made provision for the future rather they we busy siphoning the oil wealth.

Look at smaller nations like UAE that are now leveraging on the massive infrastructures they built with their oil wealth and even went ahead to removed fuel subsidy this year due to falling oil price.

So the situation on ground is not what one can wish away instead we should expect the ground tilling to start by next year.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:23am On Dec 26, 2015
http://www.punchng.com/nigerias-gas-revenue-drops-by-50/

The dip in gas revenue was partly as a result of the sustained fall in global natural gas prices since last year and increased supply in the market.

From a peak of $6 per million British thermal unit last year, the natural gas price has fallen below $2 per mmBtu this year. It was trading around $1.98 per mmBtu.

The NLNG Limited had recently warned that its revenue was being threatened at the international market amid the fall in global oil prices.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 11:23am On Dec 26, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Don't be too sure................Devaluation could be done by January.............
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:58am On Dec 26, 2015
angelo82:

Don't be too sure................Devaluation could be done by January.............

Yes devaluation is inevitable will happen anytime soon so for those their fund is trapped in Naira the best bet for now is to buy more landed property before the inevitable come.

Wait till mid-Jan by then everywhere don red. Infact that will be my no1 project next year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:58am On Dec 26, 2015
locodemy:

with this dwindling of oil price don't expect much from companies, truth is not far from discovering, oil price might likely reach 20 dollar per a barrel, or below as predicted within the first /second quarter of 2016, Iran and United State of America crude oil will hit international market by first quarter of 2016, and this will add more to over supply of oil we are experiencing now. It's better to buy share at 50 kobo and sell at #5, even to sell at #2 is still better , than to buy @#6 and average down to #4, and still see the same share @50 kobo before climbing up again to #5. Those who will buy at cheaper price shall rejoice toward the end of 2016. That's why, I declared 2016 the year of divine turn around and divine financial increase.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
PETERiCHY:

Oga Myjoy, i dont know the owner of that moniker but you overlooked the message and was attacking the messenger.

Yes Nigeria will be great again agreed.

Even the bible made us to understand that as long as the earth remain
"SEED"
"TIME" and
"HARVEST"
shall never cease.

2016 and 2017 is the TIME it will take for the Nigeria SEED to germinate.

In other words it will be a very trying period and Nigerians will go through excruciating pain of pregnancy before the NEW NIGERIA will be birth.

All tose looking for quick and easy money will be highly DISAPPOINTED e.i STOCK MARKET.

That was why i have been laying emphasis on AGRICULTURE since middle of this year because the era of OIL MONEY which happen to be the CHIEF BEDROCK of corruption is DEAD and BURIED.

*ThE OcToPuS*

Everything stated is well understood and noted sir. Before oil Nigeria survive; so, when the era of oil money is restricted, Nigeria will surely survive it. You can belief whatever u choose to believe (Mindsets is everything). With God, Nigeria will experience a positive turn around in 2016 and I will b a living testimony to that.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy085: 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2015
I encourage everybody to invest massively in oando, tiger head brand, honey flour,unity bank and Wema bank. What I know is that money must be made this year.
It is well..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
myjoy085:
I encourage everybody to invest massively in oando, tiger head brand, honey flour,unity bank and Wema bank. What I know is that money must be made this year.
It is well..

fear first catch me when i read this post with myjoy handle until i realize it is fake myjoy,,,,,,,it is end of the year enjoy your moment of craziness brother

newbies beware
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy085: 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
currentprice:

fear first catch me when i read this post with myjoy handle until i realize it is a fake myjoy,,,,,,,it is end of the year enjoy your moment of craziness brother
grin

There is nothing fake about the name current price. We are about to make money big time this year 2015. Have you forgot that we are yet to make money this year? It is well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
myjoy085:
It is well..

Sir, why not use another built name of yours (moniker) to prank instead of using myjoy085? May the good Lord reward your thoughts and mine!

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy085: 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
myjoy084:

Sir, why not use another built name of yours (moniker) to prank instead of using myjoy085? May the good Lord reward your thoughts and mine!

I wonder what makes you believe that myjoy is patently and exclusively yours? As far as I know myjoy is a word in English so perish your thought.

Meanwhile we are here to make money not possession and obsession of moniker.

It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
I sense mischief! I pity newbies grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2015
myjoy085:

I wonder what makes you believe that myjoy is patently and exclusively yours? As far as I know myjoy is a word in English so perish your thought.

It is well.
please ihedioramma do you know the CEO of myjoy084 and myjoy085?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2015
myjoy085:

It is well.

Sir, if you think i'm here to exchange words (confrontation) or flex muscles with you, you are absolutely wrong. Keep doing what you know how to do best. May the good God reward us all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
myjoy084:

Sir, if you think i'm here to exchange words (confrontation) or flex muscles with you, you are absolutely wrong. Keep doing what you know how to do best. May the good God reward us all.
please myjoy084 any bonus coming from your company?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy085: 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
myjoy084:

Confrontation ke? Not me my bro. I am peace loving and God fearing. I am not here to drag over the ownership of moniker but here to make money.

Remember we are making money this year.
It is well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2015
myjoy085:

There is nothing fake about the name current price. We are about to make money big time this year 2015. Have you forgot that we are yet to make money this year? It is well.
Stop this quasi impersonation of our legendary myjoy084! 'It is well' and 'buy more' is a special trade mark of 'the real' myjoy084.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy085: 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2015
EDUECO:
Stop this quasi impersonation of our legendary myjoy084! 'It is well' and 'buy more' is a special trade mark of 'the real' myjoy084.

There is nothing legendary in the character that makes up myjoy084. He is just deceptive personality. Do you know why that character migrated from his previous myjoy083 to myjoy084, the real legends like Peterichy, manie, Angelo, born2berich know what I am talking about.
meanwhile, I am not here to flex muscles with any body but to tell people the truth regarding sorry state of Nigeria economy and it's stock market. Myjoy is just nomenclature and no body owns it. It belongs to United Kingdom.
Never forget, we are here to make money.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
Boxing each other on BOXING DAY ! grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) ... (7757) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MrDiligence, ogoo4real, ndept, Teeonebaba(m), leparj(m), EduC(m), kaykehin, femu(m), stepbystep1010, Foundationchamp(f), easysunny(m), Emndy(m), 1jboi, iHaveMadeiT2, NL1960, toyeoye(m), Streetinvestor2, eziokwunwoko(m), 222Martins(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.