Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10907333 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) ... (7759) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 7:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
[quote author=myjoy085 post=41366328]

There is nothing legendary in the character !! To u there is none to some there is.since u know english y is it difficult chosing another word for ursef ,inpersonator n lazy bone!! U came with t intention to deciev. Na God go reward or punish ur intent.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by buemene(m): 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
I greet you all in the house,

Please I'm a total novice to stock trading though I had a little experience in FOREX trading since 2007 wherein i lost over N300,000 and left. I want to invest in stocks by actively trading by myself from next year. I would love to be properly guided by you gurus in the house on where exactly to start, materials to read, blogs to follow, twitter handles if any, facebook page etc. What is the best way to enter the stock trading market for a total newbie? How do I choose my broker, what is learning curve? how long do i need to be on the side before I start active trading? I will also appreciate a mentor who is willing to give me a one-on-one training off this medium even with a fee if necessary.

Many thanks as you lend a helping hand.

Respect to y'all in the house.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
grin grin grin I espect someone to come up with PETERICHY02 very soon cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy085: 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2015
[quote author=Krisuba post=41367604][/quote]

Thank you sir

It is well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2015
lancee:
Boxing each other on BOXING DAY ! grin

Both of them acting ventriloquist.
Myjoy is finally compromised, I pity diehard fans.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:01pm On Dec 26, 2015
Chibuking81:
please ihedioramma do you know the CEO of myjoy084 and myjoy085?
yes
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2015
ihedioramma:
yes
will myjoy084 and myjoy085 declare dividend this year?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 10:48pm On Dec 26, 2015
locodemy:

hmm! i put my last gear..........vuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmm.............seee u post reconstruction of dangote flour or tigerhead or whatsever you call it vum vum vuuuuuuuuuuuuum

myjoy085:
I encourage everybody to invest massively in oando, tiger head brand, honey flour,unity bank and Wema bank. What I know is that money must be made this year.
It is well..
myjoy085(locodemy) unmasked.

(modified)

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:45am On Dec 27, 2015
Chibuking81:
myjoy084 has declare christmas and new year blessings .myjoy085 is not a good stock they dont have any thing to offer only looking for old news and long bad news to post here .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:16am On Dec 27, 2015
PRAY FOR NIGERIA!

If oil drops to $20 next year, there would be dire consequences on the economy.

(1) Oil revenue will drop from N820bn to under N300bn, since cost of oil production is above $15/bbl.

(2) Tax Revenue will drop by a significant amount - since Petroleum Profit Tax (PPT) and Company Income Tax (CIT) of oil companies contribute a lot to Tax Revenue.

(3) Foreign Reserves will drop under $20bn.
(4) Naira will collapse to around N300/$ officially.

(5) Budget deficit will either increase or govt won't be able to implement it's budget.

(6) Many states will not be able to pay salaries or do any capital projects.

(7) Unemployment will increase, GDP will shrink and Nigeria will officially be in a recession.

(8.) Rating Agencies (like Moodys) will downgrade the country to Junk status.This will increase the yield (interest) on our debts.

(9) The Stock Market will crash as investors run away from the country's financial assets

(10) Pension Funds who invest in the capital market will have their assets drop in value, thereby putting the funds of pensioners at risk.
etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4jDP2d5vjo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:24am On Dec 27, 2015
PETERiCHY:
PRAY FOR NIGERIA!

If oil drops to $20 next year, there would be dire consequences on the economy.

(1) Oil revenue will drop from N820bn to under N300bn, since cost of oil production is above $15/bbl.

(2) Tax Revenue will drop by a significant amount - since Petroleum Profit Tax (PPT) and Company Income Tax (CIT) of oil companies contribute a lot to Tax Revenue.

(3) Foreign Reserves will drop under $20bn.
(4) Naira will collapse to around N300/$ officially.

(5) Budget deficit will either increase or govt won't be able to implement it's budget.

(6) Many states will not be able to pay salaries or do any capital projects.

(7) Unemployment will increase, GDP will shrink and Nigeria will officially be in a recession.

(8.) Rating Agencies (like Moodys) will downgrade the country to Junk status.This will increase the yield (interest) on our debts.

(9) The Stock Market will crash as investors run away from the country's financial assets

(10) Pension Funds who invest in the capital market will have their assets drop in value, thereby putting the funds of pensioners at risk.
etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4jDP2d5vjo
as it affect Nigeria it will also affect the whole world, as oil price fall, American and other countries oil price will fall. For United State of America to lift their ban for oil exportation, that shows that their economy is not save, truly I didn't see the reason for naira devaluation. This is just the sign of neo-colonialism, exportation of country commodity, whether crude oil, modern day technology, and many others increase the country economy than importation, so therefore most European countries that sees oil producing nation as their beautiful bride, for their exportation will be affected. Remember corrupt politicians in Africa oil producing nation, dump their money abroad. It is high time we build our nation, and wish our their nation well because we don't have another one, when our country economy collapse, it will affect everybody, both civil servants, business men and women, and dependant. All my prayer is for God to help our nation move high next year , let divine turn around take place in Jesus name I pray, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy085: 11:53am On Dec 27, 2015
ihedioramma:
myjoy084 has declare christmas and new year blessings .myjoy085 is not a good stock they dont have any thing to offer only looking for old news and long bad news to post here .

What Christmas blessing are you talking about in Stock market Pa Ihedi?. Stock market is all about being pragmatic and real but not based on religious assumptions and prepositions. The truth is that you must rack your brain wella to make it here.

It is well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy085: 11:59am On Dec 27, 2015
Chibuking81:

You can not be pursuing rat when you house is on fire. Many companies will not declare dividend as a result of poor state of the economy, that is simple truth.
Nevertheless, never loose hope. Invest wisely.

It is well grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
myjoy085:

What Christmas blessing are you talking about in Stock market Pa Ihedi?. Stock market is all about being pragmatic and real but not based on religious assumptions and prepositions. The truth is that you must rack your brain wella to make it here.

It is well

Since u have decided to compromise by name (moniker), I leave u for God. He shall judge you and reward you. And this will be my last post on this name, MyJoy084!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
zendi:

myjoy085(locodemy) unmasked.

(modified)

let it not be well with me if i know what and who you are talking about.This is a faceless forum.No one knows who is who but all i know is that some has two or three usernames here but lets follow facts and leave noise.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy085: 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
myjoy084:

Since u have decided to compromise by name (moniker), I leave u for God. He shall judge you and reward you. And this will be my last post on this name, MyJoy084!

I can see how desperate one can be. How many moniker do you have? Who have Godisfaithul and for what purpose ? Why do you change from myjoy083 to myjoy084? Be very truthful next time and to be frank and to tell your followers that you have no stock in Nigeria stock market.
stop being deceptive. You use people to massage your battered ego. It will never be allowed by honourable men of integrity in this forum. Tell me ur Facebook name to check you up to know how mature you are. Learn your lesson and never play with our intelligence. For me I will never leave this moniker for any body. It has come to stay.

It is well.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by glogirl(f): 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
Wah ala.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
locodemy:

let it not be well with me if i know what and who you are talking about.This is a faceless forum.No one knows who is who but all i know is that some has two or three usernames here but lets follow facts and leave noise.
I'm neither making noise nor accusing you of any wrong doing. I'm only reporting my finding based on forensic observation. When I identify your other usernames here I will link them too to these ones just for record purposes. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
zendi:
I'm neither making noise nor accusing you of any wrong doing. I'm only reporting my finding based on forensic observation. When I identify your other usernames here I will link them too to these ones just for record purposes. grin

I cant trust you.you might be the brain behind all these things.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
myjoy085:

It is well
If is not based on religious why is there public holiday on market days? Or why cant you sell or buy? But who are you self ? To enter here and start asking me this? Or have you pay dividend or bonus befor? gringrin gringrin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
why are you e-fighting at this blessed period of christmas and maulud?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
seriously waiting for transcorp@ 1.20k.. after this public holiday ..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
It is well, happy holiday to all.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy085: 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
ufotty2001:
seriously waiting for transcorp@ 1.20k.. after this public holiday ..

Currently, Nigeria economy is in a very serious problem because of uncertainty surrounding world oil price.

Transcorp is deeply involved in this oil conundrum ,remember they have an oil rig which is yet to be developed. They have debt with some bank and depends on foreign exchange to finance some of their imports which is used for raw materials for their finished products ie fruit concentrate, tourism industries will perform very poor in 2016 because of customers weak purchasing power hence the revenue in their hotel industry will drop drastically.
Nevertheless, follow the best strategy that works for you.

My target for transcorp in 2016 is less than 1 naira. It sounds funny but that is the bitter truth.

It is well.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy085: 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
myjoy085:

Currently, Nigeria economy is in a very serious problem because of uncertainty surrounding world oil price.

Transcorp is deeply involved in this oil conundrum ,remember they have an oil rig which is yet to be developed. They have debt with some bank and depends on foreign exchange to finance some of their imports which is used for raw materials for their finished products ie fruit concentrate, tourism industries will perform very poor in 2016 because of customers weak purchasing power hence the revenue in their hotel industry will drop drastically.
Nevertheless, follow the best strategy that works for you.

My target for transcorp in 2016 is less than 1 naira. It sounds funny but that is the bitter truth.

It is well.....
thanks but which penny shares do u think will be OK at 1st quarter..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
ufotty2001:

Try Dunlop.it looks promising..................Ah!...vuuuuuuuum
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
grin
locodemy:

why after advising me.. the best thing u can do is to vuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum offffff!!!! after checking dunlop and all analysis.. dunslop hv a constant share pruce ... so u won my buy shares where I no go see buyer grin
locodemy:

why after advising me.. the best thing u can do is to vuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum offffff!!!! after checking dunlop and all analysis.. dunslop hv a constant share pruce ... so u won my buy shares where I no go see buyers
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
ufotty2001:
grin why after advising me.. the best thing u can do is to vuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum offffff!!!! after checking dunlop and all analysis.. dunslop hv a constant share pruce ... so u won my buy shares where I no go see buyer grin why after advising me.. the best thing u can do is to vuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum offffff!!!! after checking dunlop and all analysis.. dunslop hv a constant share pruce ... so u won my buy shares where I no go see buyers

oh sorry.i forgot i was driving when i suggested you to buy dunlop.i hope your analysis was good?sorry i have to speed up to buy fuel at OANDO filling station.vuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy085: 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
ufotty2001:

Buy ubcap sir, but do your due diligence.

It is well.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 6:23am On Dec 28, 2015
ufotty2001:

From 1st to 3rd quarter of next year NSE will be on slow and steady decline.

Those that think they are more optimistic than nature should remember that this govt no1 agenda is to fight CORRUPTION and those corrupt elements will start selling off their assets to bail out or go for plead bargain.

All this development will surely have a negative effect on the stock market.

So relax, sit back and plan wisely on where to invest your hard earned money because bcuz 2016 will be a terrible year for foolish investors.

Betterstill you can buy a piece of land from Pa.Emma.

As per the STOCK MARKET it is capital ZERO for now.

*ThE OcToPuS*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) ... (7759) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ginalex(f), ogoo4real and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.