Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,741 members, 7,837,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10978958 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) ... (7783) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 9:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
Godisfaithful:

Too early to exit AFRIPRUD and UBA sir grin
Where is zenith bank result?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
ExLaidback:

I know only one, what can you say about them?
then find out more about the unity Kapital you know
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by markpips: 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
megainvest:

UBCAP = UCAP

They changed their name sometime ago. Just go ahead and do what you like with the UCAP.

Thanks very much.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bourseindia(m): 6:40am On Mar 09, 2016
I really appreciate your post and you explain each and every point very well.. Looking for more updates from your side.Good returns in Commodity Market with Bourseindia.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 7:16am On Mar 09, 2016
bourseindia:
I really appreciate your post and you explain each and every point very well.. Looking for more updates from your side.Good returns in Commodity Market with Bourseindia.com
Please,can someone in Nigeria invest in India Stock Exchanges?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 8:11am On Mar 09, 2016
Today is day 9 in the month of march and no result yet! Let's not get too comfortable.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 8:22am On Mar 09, 2016
Born2berich:
Today is day 9 in the month of march and no result yet! Let's not get too comfortable.

It is sad that this thing occurs every year and SEC and SEC do nothing!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 8:23am On Mar 09, 2016
Born2berich:
true..but we @ yet to see any profit warning..fingers crossed.. grin guess ur thought is on Zenith..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 8:34am On Mar 09, 2016
Zenith bank may hit N12 today.. That is d stop loss for all MM..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 8:34am On Mar 09, 2016
jarkbauer:

Sir, do you know that they still have till March 31st, 2016 for companies to released their 2015 audited results grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 8:45am On Mar 09, 2016
jarkbauer:

SEC and NSE are both useless
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 8:46am On Mar 09, 2016
Godisfaithful:

Sir, do you know that they still have till March 31st, 2016 for companies to released their 2015 audited results grin
quoted companies whose year end is December have until 31st of march.
there was a time zenith,gtb releases result in April and nestle in march but all have improved to releasing them earlier.
what investor are just demanding is they should better their previous release year record or better still maintain the same date.
is FO,NBL better than them?
I know the answer will be they have different regulators in different sectors but this regulators were there when they released early last year
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 8:46am On Mar 09, 2016
bolabiyi:
true..but we @ yet to see any profit warning..fingers crossed.. grin guess ur thought is on Zenith..
Dont mind zenith and gtb..They don't want me to throw a mega party on my birthday. sad God pass them.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 8:50am On Mar 09, 2016
Quite frankly,Zenith Bank is an efficient bank; and as such,its 2015 Full Year Result is going to support my statement above. It is not a fluke that Zenith Bank has always made the Forbes' list of 2000 best companies in the world! Please,the poster below me should stop casting aspersions !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 8:52am On Mar 09, 2016
Intendy:

then find out more about the unity Kapital you know

So what do you think my initial post was meant for? If you don't have anything meaningful to say just shift. I'm not here to show off English or quoting skills but to learn and share info. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 8:55am On Mar 09, 2016
Born2berich:
Dont mind zenith and gtb..They don't want me to throw a mega party on my birthday. sad God pass them.
grin happy birthday in advance..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 9:18am On Mar 09, 2016
Born2berich:

Chai! So Afriprud, DangCem & FO results no be results na
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 9:21am On Mar 09, 2016
Breaking: NNPC shut down nationwide as unions down tool over unbundling of NNPC
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 9:23am On Mar 09, 2016
Thats one of the problems this nation has. Whats their problem with the unbundling. Workers wont be sacked just a restructurung of the system and they are going on strike. Sometimes I just wish we had a sane military leader in this country.
jarkbauer:
Breaking: NNPC shut down nationwide as unions down tool over unbundling of NNPC

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 9:27am On Mar 09, 2016
ufotty2001:
Zenith bank may hit N12 today.. That is d stop loss for all MM..
Tah oooo..... i no say u want mak it go down so as to enter again
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 9:30am On Mar 09, 2016
ExLaidback:

So what do you think my initial post was meant for? If you don't have anything meaningful to say just shift. I'm not here to show off English or quoting skills but to learn and share info. Thanks.
I don't have time for English lessons either and I didn't even look in that direction.
what I'm saying is that unity kapital is not in the class of those insurance stock you listed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 9:41am On Mar 09, 2016
Please house I want to be a participant among those that set bid/offer @ the pre market... Most I be a MM?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 9:45am On Mar 09, 2016
Mfunkynation:
Tah oooo..... i no say u want mak it go down so as to enter again
yes oomph! I won enter zenith bank pooch @ 11.80 before result go come out
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 09, 2016
Is Oando going to make another 10% today?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 9:59am On Mar 09, 2016
locodemy:
Is Oando going to make another 10% today?

yes
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 10:02am On Mar 09, 2016
Hello All,

So I have been having some thoughts on valuations...

How can FBNH and AFRIPRUD be having similar share prices - ie. N3.7 vs N3.4?

Does it have to do with the outstanding shares?

I'm asking because FBNH has full ownership of a slew of businesses including FBN Registrars (which can go head to head with AFRIPRUD), a profit making banking subsidiary, one of the largest insurance companies (after they bought Oasis insurance) as well as FBN Capital

Or am I missing something?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 10:06am On Mar 09, 2016
NuttyChoky:
Hello All,

I'm asking because FBNH has full ownership of a slew of businesses including FBN Registrars (which can go head to head with AFRIPRUD), a profit making banking subsidiary, one of the largest insurance companies (after they bought Oasis insurance) as well as FBN Capital

Afriprud OS 2B FBNH 35.5B
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 10:11am On Mar 09, 2016
NuttyChoky:
Hello All,

It has to do with market forces(demand and supply).Market's valuation of equities is most times irrational! Valuation is never constant.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 10:17am On Mar 09, 2016
jarkbauer:

I believe they have until the end of March to report.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 10:18am On Mar 09, 2016
Tigerbrand 100% God please direct me to see more of this stocks.. Not blood suckers

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 09, 2016
Bigass don hammer ontop FCMB o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 09, 2016
NuttyChoky:
Hello All,

Free float shares matters alot.Fbn has about 35b OS with all at free float while Afriprud is 2b OS with less than 1b free float.stocks with little free floats moves faster in price and sometimes they are also illiquid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) ... (7783) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: readerschairman, Boshins, TradeSunMoore, robobo and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.