Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,779 members, 7,837,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10979409 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) ... (7783) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-01/saudis-will-freeze-oil-production-only-if-iran-joins-oil-tumbles
oga coolcash can you see the stuff I said Iran has now?

Iran is in a class of its own.
you said they have no choice but Saudi is watching the space.
more truth will be out.
I also wish Iran joins just to help our budget but .......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
May and baker DIVIDEND:6KOBO PER SHARE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 2:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
Intendy:
May and baker
DIVIDEND:6KOBO PER SHARE
na lie... evidence please..... you see! grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 2:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
BMZK:
Hello house,
Must one apply to E-Dividend with each registrar of different companies the person has in his/her portfolio Or when once your current account is linked to your clearing house number with one registrar it covers all the registrars ?
NB: i am using the same clearing house number for all my shares.
Please i need clarification.
iyb:

Please help out this is an important question

Please anyone in the house with the idea?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
Intendy:
May and baker
DIVIDEND:6KOBO PER SHARE
that is a good coy i need to look into before they will release their report but they have good dividend payment... abeg do your dd
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
Next week could be bullish. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
diamond bank ... dont want to release their results... which kind thing be this ... despite the profit warning people are still buying their head in it.. diamond may give up to 0.08k grin grin grin ... nearly got to full bid today
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
manie:

Which kain case UACN get, that made the company had to spend N151 million on legal exoenses.

IT expenses went up from N210 million in 2014 to N272 million in 2015.

N1.27 billion was used for vehicle maintence and fuel in 2015, this figure may go up by 40% in 2016.

N922 million was spent on electricity and power in 2014, but went down to N876 million in 2015. I observed that the ac in my favourite Mr Biggs is not usually on whenever they are on generator, and in most cases they have a timetable for when the generator can be used.

The marketing and advert expense of N1.18 billion ought to have a positive impact on the revenue and bottomline.

Distribution expense went up from N620 million in 2014 to N667 million in 2015.

Many of these companies are ripping off investors mercilessly.
Manie, you should be in shareholder activism, leading one faction, sorry group.
We need somebody like you to confront them with these queries at AGMs.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
manie:

Which kain case UACN get, that made the company had to spend N151 million on legal exoenses.

IT expenses went up from N210 million in 2014 to N272 million in 2015.

N1.27 billion was used for vehicle maintence and fuel in 2015, this figure may go up by 40% in 2016.

N922 million was spent on electricity and power in 2014, but went down to N876 million in 2015. I observed that the ac in my favourite Mr Biggs is not usually on whenever they are on generator, and in most cases they have a timetable for when the generator can be used.

The marketing and advert expense of N1.18 billion ought to have a positive impact on the revenue and bottomline.

Distribution expense went up from N620 million in 2014 to N667 million in 2015.
This is probably embezzlement or increase in cost! Those who manage the company are humans not gods or God(they are probably 'chopping' money)!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by spicytayomic(m): 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
BMZK:
Hello house,
Must one apply to E-Dividend with each registrar of different companies the person has in his/her portfolio Or when once your current account is linked to your clearing house number with one registrar it covers all the registrars ?
NB: i am using the same clearing house number for all my shares.
Please i need clarification.

I will advice you do the E-dividend with each of the registrars,though i dont know much on how the newly introduced e-dmms works
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 3:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
angelo82:
Next week could be bullish. grin

index cud break 26,000
its been higher highs & higher lows
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
ufotty2001:
diamond bank ... dont want to release their results... which kind thing be this ... despite the profit warning people are still buying their head in it.. diamond may give up to 0.08k grin grin grin ... nearly got to full bid today

I am not comfortable with diamond banks ownership structure which is dominated by a single family. It reminds me of Oceanic bank.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
Godisfaithful:

Sir, i really commend your fighting spirit but in all, be careful of expectations concerning FBNH result. It might not add up the way you envisage. Best of luck sir
Sir,thank you! My expectation isn't too high(minimum of 40 Kobo dividend and maximum of 100 Kobo).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 3:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
Raider76:

I am not comfortable with diamond banks ownership structure which is dominated by a single family. It reminds me of Oceanic bank.
Diamond Bank is probably a good example of banks that make huge profit but only declare a part of the profit ! They usually embezzle the profits by increasing their cost of doing business(there are corporate thieves everywhere).

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
www.nairaland.com/3023123/stock-market-shareholders-lose-n1.15trn Please,can someone tell me what this means? I made gain in Q1 of this 2016! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
EDUECO:
Diamond Bank is probably a good example of banks that make huge profit but only declare a part of the profit ! They usually embezzle the profits by increasing their cost of doing business(there are corporate thieves everywhere).

shocked shocked shocked
No wonder it is mostly their staffs that can buy off properties in choice areas in Abuja with one-off payment.
Okezie and and family, shareholders are watching!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
9free:

shocked shocked shocked
No wonder it is mostly their staffs that can buy off properties in choice areas in Abuja with one-off payment.
Okezie and and family, shareholders are watching!
I am a shareflinger not a shareholder ! Banking business is a very lucrative one,so any bank that does not declare good net profit and pay good dividend is probably taking shareholders for a ride!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 4:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
That ATM gallery behind UBA house in marina cost 75million Naira
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 4:31pm On Apr 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 4:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
jarkbauer:
That ATM gallery behind UBA house in marina cost 75million Naira
Is it a building or mini shopping complex or just a small building for ATM machines?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 4:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 4:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
stocks prices move o mak i mak moni
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 5:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
April 2016 Dividend Payment

Guaranty Trust Bank April 5th
Wapic April 5th
Zenith Bank April 6th
UBA April 12th
Africa Prudential April 13th
United Capital April 18th
Transcorp Hotel April 18th
Sterling Bank April 19th
Dangote Sugar April 20th
Dangote Cement April 21st
Access bank April 27th
Forte oil April 29th
Paints and Coatings April 29th

April, heheeeeeehe grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lamps08: 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
This is poor from diamondbank. i think there is wrong grammar in the beginning and the letter was not signed.

holm:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/13151_DIAMOND_BANK_-_LATE_FILING_OF_ACCT_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_APRIL_2016.pdf grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by spicytayomic(m): 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
Godisfaithful:
April 2016 Dividend Payment

Guaranty Trust Bank April 5th
Wapic April 5th
Zenith Bank April 6th
UBA April 12th
Africa Prudential April 13th
United Capital April 18th
Transcorp Hotel April 18th
Sterling Bank April 19th
Dangote Sugar April 20th
Dangote Cement April 21st
Access bank April 27th
Forte oil April 29th
Paints and Coatings April 29th

April, heheeeeeehe grin

PLS when is markdown and payment date for FCMB?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by courage89(m): 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
ufotty2001:
that is a good coy i need to look into before they will release their report but they have good dividend payment... abeg do your dd

They paid 5 kobo last year. It will be nice if they can pay higher dividend. The question is, would their high debt allow them to?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
spicytayomic:
PLS when is markdown and payment date for FCMB?
closure is 13-19 April payment 2nd may

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 6:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
Please who has contact of anybody working with cardinal stone registrar....their official line is not reachable.

I want to know if my specimen signature is with them for e-dividend payments.

Cc
Godisfaithful
Intendy
Angeloe
Manie

Etc

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by iyb(m): 6:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
ukay2:
Please who has contact of anybody working with cardinal stone registrar....their official line is not reachable.

I want to know if my specimen signature is with them for e-dividend payments.

Cc
Godisfaithful
Intendy
Angeloe
Manie

Etc

Thanks
registrars@cardinalstone.com
send them an email they reply as soon as possible they will tell you whether they have your signature specimen or better yet just fill out the e dividend payment form and get a banker's confirmation of your signature then send it to them or the new e-dividend system i have been hearing about
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 6:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
holm:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/13151_DIAMOND_BANK_-_LATE_FILING_OF_ACCT_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_APRIL_2016.pdf grin
which kind rubbished news be this now... it is better for them to keep quiet than to tell us ... grin grin grin so that the stock can be going up as usual....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 6:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lamps08:
This is poor from diamondbank. i think there is wrong grammar in the beginning and the letter was not signed.

why is the letter not signed grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 7:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
iyb:

registrars@cardinalstone.com
send them an email they reply as soon as possible they will tell you whether they have your signature specimen or better yet just fill out the e dividend payment form and get a banker's confirmation of your signature then send it to them or the new e-dividend system i have been hearing about

I have sent them twice an acknowledged copy of my CSCS transfer form from my stockbroker,but they are yet to reply me since Thursday.

I needed to talk to somebody that works there

(1) (2) (3) ... (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) ... (7783) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blackman101, BullBearMkt(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.