Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,766 members, 7,865,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11090509 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) ... (7820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dragonking2: 10:09am On Apr 08, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3027788/first-bank-charging-me-monthly

they voted for change, now they are in CHAINS! This is just the beginning.

Customers are now threatening to close their accounts with fbhn. Expect the price of fbhn in nse to drop very soon

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 10:16am On Apr 08, 2016
NuttyChoky:

You need a new broker...

Buy/sell commissions on Morgan ~ 2%

But seriously how good is their customer service? That's very important to me
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:22am On Apr 08, 2016
feelamong:

when is May in your calendar?

cos I know dat since June last year you have shouting that we should exit equities...

Yes that's because things has really fallen apart if not which expert doesn't know there is always a bull at early January and late March/ April but now what is happening

In Chinua Achebe's voice "Things fall apart and the centre cannot hold"
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:24am On Apr 08, 2016
http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/08/buhari-to-borrow-n1-8trn-from-world-bank-china-exim-bank-others/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

“On our planned N1.8 trillion borrowing for infrastructure development, we have started discussions with our local banks and international financial institutions like the World Bank and China Exim Bank, among others.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 10:24am On Apr 08, 2016
dragonking2:
https://www.nairaland.com/3027788/first-bank-charging-me-monthly

they voted for change, now they are in CHAINS! This is just the beginning.

Customers are now threatening to close their accounts with fbhn. Expect the price of fbhn in nse to drop very soon

are you saying this is Buharis fault again?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:25am On Apr 08, 2016
REGENCY ALLIANCE PLC Closure of Register ?Year Ended 31 December 2015 Proposed Dividend3 Kobo
Proposed BonusNil
Closure Date22nd ?28th April 2016
AGM Date 26th May 2016
Payment Date 27th May 2016
AGM Venue Sheraton Abuja Hotel. Ladi Kwali Way, Zone 4, Abuja
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 10:27am On Apr 08, 2016
No amount of doomsayers can bring Jonathan the ineffectual buffoon back. The man whose under watch everybody became a sophisticated looter

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:28am On Apr 08, 2016
NASCON ALLIED INDUSTRIES PLC Closure of Register ?Year Ended 31 December 2015 Proposed

Dividend55 Kobo

Proposed BonusNil

Closure Date12th - 13th May 2016

AGM Date 19th May 2016

Payment Date 23rd May 2016

AGM Venue MUSON Centre, Onikan, Lagos at 11.00 a.m.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:29am On Apr 08, 2016
http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/04/08/why-nigeria-is-in-foreign-exchange-crisis-segun-agbaje/

The Managing Director, Guarantee Trust Bank Plc (GTB), Mr Segun Agbaje, has stated that the decline in oil price at the international market has affected the foreign exchange market.
Speaking at the 326th Bankers Committee meeting on Thursday in Lagos,

Agbaje reckoned that the crash in the price of oil has had a telling effect on the Nigerian economy.
“I don’t think there is any secret any more. I believe that in Nigeria, we have all become experts on the foreign exchange market,” he said.

Noting that: “But the reality of where we are today is that we are coming from 115 dollars per barrel of oil price to somewhere around 40 dollars.
“We all have to make adjustments because our habits have to change with less money to spend.

“As corporate bodies, you have to invest in import substitution and develop things locally and that is truly where we are. I don’t think there is much to debate.

“We all have to make sure we allocate the scarce foreign exchange we have and make the best out of it”.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:29am On Apr 08, 2016
jarkbauer:
No amount of doomsayers can bring Jonathan the ineffectual buffoon back. The man whose under watch everybody became a sophisticated looter

relax bro,and let the music play
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 10:40am On Apr 08, 2016
I JUST SOLD MY DIAMOND BANK JI @ 1.13 JO @ 1.41... I LOVE YOU DIAMONDBANK... grin grin grin grin grin I DONT WANT TO BE TOO GREEDY
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by willyede(m): 10:44am On Apr 08, 2016
ufotty2001:
I JUST SOLD MY DIAMOND BANK JI @ 1.13 JO @ 1.41... I LOVE YOU DIAMONDBANK... grin grin grin grin grin I DONT WANT TO BE TOO GREEDY
try fidelity as it seems to be going up
http://nairametrics.com/analysis-fidelity-bank-upgraded-to-hold-despite-taking-n1b-hit-on-oando-loans/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 10:45am On Apr 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 08, 2016
ufotty2001:

Are you the new peterichy who always post his gain and we never hear of his losses.i am suspecting you o.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 10:47am On Apr 08, 2016
willyede:

try fidelity as it seems to be going up
CAPITAL NO entering fidelitybank now is too late but i have some shares there shaaaaaaaa! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 10:50am On Apr 08, 2016
locodemy:

Are you the new peterichy who always post his gain and we never hear of his losses.i am suspecting you o.
ahahahahahah i make loss before now! have u forgotten my cry FCMB.. 3mths ago.. SKYE BANk .. 5mths ago..just that when we make loss we gain it back with a good stock grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:52am On Apr 08, 2016

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:03am On Apr 08, 2016
ufotty2001:
well played
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 11:12am On Apr 08, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 11:16am On Apr 08, 2016
please when is d closure date for bonus for transcorp...?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 11:17am On Apr 08, 2016
jp130:
NO B ANODA DELAY B DIS?

let them delay the results so that i can enter again @ 3 grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 11:19am On Apr 08, 2016
feelamong:

when is May in your calendar?

cos I know dat since June last year you have shouting that we should exit equities...

Some people are going no where, and they want everybody to join them in going no where.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:36am On Apr 08, 2016
PETERiCHY:

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/e/equity.asp

What does 'Sell In May And Go Away' mean
Sell in May and go away is a well-known trading adage that warns investors to sell their stock holdings in May to avoid a seasonal decline in equity markets. The "sell in May and go away" strategy is that an investor who sells his or her stock holdings in May and gets back into the equity market in November - thereby avoiding the typically volatile May-October period - would be much better off than an investor who stays in equities throughout the year.
change is inevitable, this time I will bring in buy in May theory. I will buy in May from those who believe in sell in May and Move up to the northern pole as both Nigerians investors and foreign investors comes in.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2cato: 11:37am On Apr 08, 2016
PETERiCHY:
http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/04/08/why-nigeria-is-in-foreign-exchange-crisis-segun-agbaje/

The Managing Director, Guarantee Trust Bank Plc (GTB), Mr Segun Agbaje, has stated that the decline in oil price at the international market has affected the foreign exchange market.
Speaking at the 326th Bankers Committee meeting on Thursday in Lagos,

Agbaje reckoned that the crash in the price of oil has had a telling effect on the Nigerian economy.
“I don’t think there is any secret any more. I believe that in Nigeria, we have all become experts on the foreign exchange market,” he said.

Noting that: “But the reality of where we are today is that we are coming from 115 dollars per barrel of oil price to somewhere around 40 dollars.
“We all have to make adjustments because our habits have to change with less money to spend.

“As corporate bodies, you have to invest in import substitution and develop things loc
when is gtb result coming out
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 08, 2016
pls someone should post the snapshot of livestock feeds.i cant access it now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dragonking2: 11:39am On Apr 08, 2016
jarkbauer:

are you saying this is Buharis fault again?
Whose fault is it then? I dont have any intention to politicize this thread but this government has rolled out several unfavorable policies that has forced several businesses and financial institution to take drastic steps to survive, hence we see what first bank is doing to its customers.

Nigeria’s economic turmoil is poised to worsen as a new report by the Financial Derivatives Company (FDC) has shown inflation is likely to cross the 12% threshold, a trend which may lead to a recession, causing unavoidable damage to the economy.

https://www.nairaland.com/3035962/nigerias-inflation-projected-cross-12

http://www.financialwatchngr.com/2016/04/08/nigerias-inflation-projected-cross-12-threshold/

With this news alone, the idea of sell in May is very valid. Investors are highly warned.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:50am On Apr 08, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:50am On Apr 08, 2016
dragonking2:
Whose fault is it then? I dont have any intention to politicize this thread but this government has rolled out several unfavorable policies that has forced several businesses and financial institution to take drastic steps to survive, hence we see what first bank is doing to its customers.

https://www.nairaland.com/3035962/nigerias-inflation-projected-cross-12

http://www.financialwatchngr.com/2016/04/08/nigerias-inflation-projected-cross-12-threshold/

With this news alone, the idea of sell in May is very valid. Investors are highly warned.

how I wish that this idea of sell in May will force down the price of the most stocks that am interested on before my entry period in May, God will lift the few lucky ones up within this year and next.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 11:57am On Apr 08, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
locodemy:
pls someone should post the snapshot of livestock feeds.i cant access it now.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
Since I don't use to cast my egg in one basket, soon I will not waste time in buying some good fundamental stocks @ price between 50 kobo, #1, #2, #3 and there is one am eyeing @ #8/#9. What goes down, some good ones among them must surely go up, in no distance time. We are making money this year.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) ... (7820) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: gloriousdawn, phemmie06(m), kaykehin, Jerekre(m), Alaadin(m), SonofElElyonRet, dapix, Hajicairo(m), ogoo4real and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.