Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10967145 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (7780) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxisreal: 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2013
9free:
Oga's abeg make una confirm this rumour.... Make I know wether to stop my sell mandate of Unity bank I sent this morning. Biko ooooo

bro if the rumor is true, the question is do u think the term of agreement will favor Unity Bank?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxisreal: 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
feelamong:

bros dont fold ur arms o!... me i have gone very close to the conductors side in the bus... ready to jump out at the slightest notice of a slow down!

actually sold off a good chunk of mine today...taken out my initial cost and a good profit...would ride on with the rest!

u for wait small na, when the bull about to surface... bird in hand better sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxisreal: 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2013
9free:
Bros, CoP deal has been consumated. I just read the news on broadstreetlagos but I can't post the link cos am post with Nokia 3310.
I just hope Oando go enter fast lane tommorror ooooooo....
Dancing Azonto.

Elai147: Yes, they extended it till Nov 30th. But what if Oando is unable to meet up with this new deadline? I hope there is room for more extension in such case. Because any attempt for Oando to terminate the deal the way dem terminate Brass LNG agreement with COP, the tin go rofo rofo o.. Anyway, vigilante mode activated on COP deal.

Oando Energy Resources(OER), an affiliate company of Oando PLC, focused on oil exploration and production in Nigeria, has expressed confidence in concluding the acquisition of the Nigerian oil and gas business of ConocoPhillips (COP). The corporate affairs department of the company made his statement, refuting a wire service report that the deal had already been concluded.

OER had paid COP an initial deposit of US$435 million and the net purchase price payable to complete the acquisition of the remaining assets associated with the COP Acquisition is estimated to be approximately US$1.22 billion. To conclude the deal, OER has also received commitment letters for up to US$815 million of bank credit facilities, with US$465 million drawn from Reserve Based Lending Facility, internationally placed and led by BNP Paribas, Standard Bank, and Standard Chartered Bank; and a US$350 million Senior Secured Loan, jointly arranged locally in Nigeria, by FBN Capital and FCMB Capital Markets.

“Maximizing value for our shareholders is our ultimate goal, and through optimal financing we remain determined to conclude the COP Acquisition as soon as possible and increase our market share and infrastructure within the sector,” said Pade Durotoye, CEO of Oando Energy Resources.

Once the deal is concluded, OER’s daily production will substantially increase from 4,500 bpd to 45,000 bpd, and will place the company as the largest indigenous producer behind the International Oil Companies (IOCs). The acquisition also paves the way for other indigenous companies to address operational boundaries within Nigeria and position themselves as global players, thus providing unprecedented opportunities for local and international investors to invest in Nigeria.

http://businessdayonline.com/2013/11/oando-energy-resources-reaffirms-acquisition-of-conoco-phillips-nigerian-assets/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2013
9free:
The deal don scale through oooooooo.......

Where the source of the news na... Body dey hot here o... According to fxisreal post, the deal has not gone through yet
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
Elai147:

Where the source of the news na... Body dey hot here o... According to fxisreal post, the deal has not gone through yet
My Oga, no vex oooo.... Oga fxisreal post na dey correct one.
These yeye Nigerian Journalists no kill person. Couple with the fact say me Nokia 3310 dey only show headlines without the body/content.
Abeg make una no vex oooo.... I hope say I never make some people for here to wrongly compose BUY Mandate text or foward online buy mandate against tommorror.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
This NEM is quietly bleeding profusely. I just pray they are saving the best for the last (dec)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2013
9free:
My Oga, no vex oooo.... Oga fxisreal post na dey correct one.
These yeye Nigerian Journalists no kill person. Couple with the fact say me Nokia 3310 dey only show headlines without the body/content.
Abeg make una no vex oooo.... I hope say I never make some people for here to wrongly compose BUY Mandate text or foward online buy mandate against tommorror.

Hahaha... I don already place my buy mandate because of your Nokia 3310. No worry after transcorp ride finish, wen we see for mama Ejiro I go give you iPhone 8. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2013
phemmie06:

Please my Oga how true be this tory, though I trust say you no de give fake.
But nowadays you no de gree answer my question.

Shuoo...oga phemmie u don start..no be u i dey answer for here and smn..i stumbled on it some where but i dont knw how true and concrete it is..maybe oga 9free, elai or feelamong can confirm as na dem dey get first class info for nse.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2013
9free:
Bros, CoP deal has been consumated. I just read the news on broadstreetlagos but I can't post the link cos am post with Nokia 3310.
I just hope Oando go enter fast lane tommorror ooooooo....
Dancing Azonto.

You sure...dancing alingo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 10:49pm On Nov 13, 2013
Www.businessdayonline.com/2013/11/oando-energy-resources-reaffirms-acquisition-of-conoco-phillips-nigerian-assets.com
Oando deal with ConocoPhillips
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 10:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
Oando Energy Resources reaffirms
acquisition of Conoco Phillips’ Nigerian
assets
November 13, 2013 | Filed under: main story
| Author: Editor
Oando Energy Resources(OER), an affiliate
company of Oando PLC, focused on oil
exploration and production in Nigeria, has
expressed confidence in concluding the
acquisition of the Nigerian oil and gas business
of ConocoPhillips (COP). The corporate affairs
department of the company made his
statement, refuting a wire service report that
the deal had already been concluded.
OER had paid COP an initial deposit of US$435
million and the net purchase price payable to
complete the acquisition of the remaining
assets associated with the COP Acquisition is
estimated to be approximately US$1.22 billion.
To conclude the deal, OER has also received
commitment letters for up to US$815 million
of bank credit facilities, with US$465 million
drawn from Reserve Based Lending Facility,
internationally placed and led by BNP Paribas,
Standard Bank, and Standard Chartered Bank;
and a US$350 million Senior Secured Loan,
jointly arranged locally in Nigeria, by FBN
Capital and FCMB Capital Markets.
“Maximizing value for our shareholders is our
ultimate goal, and through optimal financing
we remain determined to conclude the COP
Acquisition as soon as possible and increase
our market share and infrastructure within the
sector,” said Pade Durotoye, CEO of Oando
Energy Resources.
Once the deal is concluded, OER’s daily
production will substantially increase from
4,500 bpd to 45,000 bpd, and will place the
company as the largest indigenous producer
behind the International Oil Companies (IOCs).
The acquisition also paves the way for other
indigenous companies to address operational
boundaries within Nigeria and position
themselves as global players, thus providing
unprecedented opportunities for local and
international investors to invest in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 10:55pm On Nov 13, 2013
phemmie06: Www.businessdayonline.com/2013/11/oando-energy-resources-reaffirms-acquisition-of-conoco-phillips-nigerian-assets.com
Oando deal with ConocoPhillips

E bi like say u dey front seat for dis bus.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by qizick: 11:55pm On Nov 13, 2013
[ co witminquote author=9free]
I am ready to buy all your holdings @ N1.5/share
Don we have a deal?[/quote]

u be thief
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 5:22am On Nov 14, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

E bi like say u dey front seat for dis bus.

My Oga how I go de for front seat where you de? Na one back seat I de, but I know say the stock go make me laugh with the little unit l get
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:49am On Nov 14, 2013
9free:
Bros, if Transcorp continue accelerating at this break-neck velocity, I see it getting to its 2008 listing price.
I may be wrong sha and this is not a recommendation for anyone to buy.
NB: I don't have a single unit of this coy.
WHAT WAS THE PRICE AT 2008 LISTING?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 6:37am On Nov 14, 2013
ihedioramma: WHAT WAS THE PRICE AT 2008 LISTING?
Either #7 or 7.5k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janykute: 7:09am On Nov 14, 2013
Please house,I received a dividend alert on my account for unity bank on Monday.
When did they declare the dividend cos am not aware of any?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxisreal: 9:09am On Nov 14, 2013
janykute: Please house,I received a dividend alert on my account for unity bank on Monday.
When did they declare the dividend cos am not aware of any?

bro u sure is dividend? check well it may be alert on share "unitybank" sold.

otherwise the dividend may be specially for you sha.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 9:24am On Nov 14, 2013
9free:
The deal don scale through oooooooo.......

Bros... i go dey shadow you now going forward!!

once the deal is thru just give ur boi small sign!

no false alarms anymore o!! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 9:28am On Nov 14, 2013
feelamong:

Bros... i go dey shadow you now going forward!!

once the deal is thru just give ur boi small sign!

no false alarms anymore o!! grin
hahahaha......LOL smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janykute: 9:29am On Nov 14, 2013
fxisreal:

bro u sure is dividend? check well it may be alert on share "unitybank" sold.

otherwise the dividend may be specially for you sha.

Very very sure of that.What i saw on my phone was Neft transfer-Unity Bank plc/final Div.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 9:31am On Nov 14, 2013
janykute:

Very very sure of that.What i saw on my phone was Neft transfer-Unity Bank plc/final Div.
bros, abeg check again. If you no mind wear magnifying glass check am again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janykute: 9:39am On Nov 14, 2013
9free:
bros, abeg check again. If you no mind wear magnifying glass check am again.
I have checked it again and can confirm that 5k dividend was paid into my account on the 8th of Nov.by Unity Bank.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxisreal: 10:21am On Nov 14, 2013
janykute:
I have checked it again and can confirm that 5k dividend was paid into my account on the 8th of Nov.by Unity Bank.

may be some one should help me check because as at 12th of Nov. this is what i have on the table.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxisreal: 10:23am On Nov 14, 2013
cont.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mashaun(m): 10:47am On Nov 14, 2013
i could not locate unity bank on the table now !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 11:19am On Nov 14, 2013
Union diagnostics don leave car park. What is new o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2013
phemmie06:

My Oga how I go de for front seat where you de? Na one back seat I de, but I know say the stock go make me laugh with the little unit l get

Abeg make una creat small space for me for back seat make I take position down because I no fit dey chase Oando wen COP don click.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2013
janykute:

Have you checked your account to confirm if the money is actually there? Perhaps it is an unclaimed dividend of 2011 or so. I think this was the last time they declared dividend Pls How long have you had unity bank share?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janykute: 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
mashaun: i could not locate unity bank on the table now !
Value Date : 08-Nov-2013
Remarks : UNITY BANK PLC//FINAL DIV 30062011
Time of Transaction : 11:17 AM
Document Number : 13312000600

How else can i prove what am saying?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janykute: 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
Elai147:

Have you checked your account to confirm if the money is actually there? Perhaps it is an unclaimed dividend of 2011 or so. I think this was the last time they declared dividend Pls How long have you had unity bank share?
The question of checking my account to confirm if the money is actually there shouldn't have arose cos I have already spent the money.
I have had Unity since 2010 and i can confirm that I received the 2011 dividend and the 2012 bonus.

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (7780) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: educasn and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.