Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10967002 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (7780) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 11:58am On Nov 13, 2013
9free:
I am ready to buy all your holdings @ N1.5/share
Don we have a deal?

Abeg carry me go that your jazz man side... me self wan arrange that jazz wey i go dey use command person to sell him stocks at below market price to me.. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2013
qizick: thank God for tramscorp is it a good time I sell I just wanna make. my capital back n trade wit d interest

Transcorp don give most people at least 90% return. So I supposed you must have made closed to this return on the stock. You can sell the amount of units that will give you back your capital. Hold that one strong first and then you can continue trading with remaining units incase the tin reach N3.00 which is not an impossible task.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolidave: 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2013
Chai I don die. Na here this thread dey hide all along. I don miss and jonze big time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
feelamong:

guy,.. you want make Otedola pass Adenuga for Forbes Rich list?? grin
I am scared of this stock, though I bought a little unit. Which was less than 1000 unit, should I hold or run?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
kolidave: Chai I don die. Na here this thread dey hide all along. I don miss and jonze big time.

Bros.. welcome!!! E don tey wey we dey ask about you!

notin spoil yet.. you never miss much... but remeber to ask oga 9free and BTBR for your own share of the last ABC transport loot.. grin [
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
amustsuccess: I heard Unity Bank is merging with Ecobank. Will this downgrade the price of UnityBank? Whats the advantage for UnityBank?

Is it okay to buy transcorp now?

Please kindly post the source of this news. If this is true then Ecobank will do what they know how to do best- BAD scheme of arrangement.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:33pm On Nov 13, 2013
9free:
I am ready to buy all your holdings @ N1.5/share
Don we have a deal?

Haba...bros make u have pity and mercy biko. Add N1.00 join
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolidave: 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2013
feelamong:

Bros.. welcome!!! E don tey wey we dey ask about you!

notin spoil yet.. you never miss much... but remeber to ask oga 9free and BTBR for your own share of the last ABC transport loot.. grin [
lmaoooo. Abeh wey my share oooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2013
kolidave: Chai I don die. Na here this thread dey hide all along. I don miss and jonze big time.
Where you dey since?
Welcome ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolidave: 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2013
I dey around ooo buh I just jam this thread by mistake sef. This kine thread suppose dey front page for life!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
kolidave: I dey around ooo buh I just jam this thread by mistake sef. This kine thread suppose dey front page for life!!!!!

No mind Seun and him moderators..na only Tonto Dike and Mercy Aigbe + Afrocandy dem go dey put for Front page grin

but we suppose wash this ur coming o! my own na only Alomo and Yoghout be my brand!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 2:31pm On Nov 13, 2013
feelamong:

No mind Seun and him moderators..na only Tonto Dike and Mercy Aigbe + Afrocandy dem go dey put for Front page grin

but we suppose wash this ur coming o! my own na only Alomo and Yoghout be my brand!
smiley grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolidave: 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2013
feelamong:

abi na no mind dem. No worry we go wash am wen dis stock market go increase profit wella
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolidave: 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2013
I bought transcorp 2wks ago and its really increasing. Do u think it can reach N5 before December? U know say Xmas dey come and man gats flex na
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2013
kolidave: I bought transcorp 2wks ago and its really increasing. Do u think it can reach N5 before December? U know say Xmas dey come and man gats flex na
Bros, if Transcorp continue accelerating at this break-neck velocity, I see it getting to its 2008 listing price.
I may be wrong sha and this is not a recommendation for anyone to buy.
NB: I don't have a single unit of this coy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolidave: 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2013
9free:
Bros, if Transcorp continue accelerating at this break-neck velocity, I see it getting to its 2008 listing price.
I may be wrong sha and this is not a recommendation for anyone to buy.
NB: I don't have a single unit of this coy.
true talk..... Let's just fold our arms and keep watching
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 3:21pm On Nov 13, 2013
kolidave: true talk..... Let's just fold our arms and keep watching

bros dont fold ur arms o!... me i have gone very close to the conductors side in the bus... ready to jump out at the slightest notice of a slow down!

actually sold off a good chunk of mine today...taken out my initial cost and a good profit...would ride on with the rest!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolidave: 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2013
feelamong:

bros dont fold ur arms o!... me i have gone very close to the conductors side in the bus... ready to jump out at the slightest notice of a slow down!

actually sold off a good chunk of mine today...taken out my initial cost and a good profit...would ride on with the rest!
u sharp gan ooo. Fast fast? Me I just dey fold my hands dey observe oooo. If I see any clue or tiny hint, na to sell am off oooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
kolidave: u sharp gan ooo. Fast fast? Me I just dey fold my hands dey observe oooo. If I see any clue or tiny hint, na to sell am off oooo
Make sure say you dey the conductor side of this train oh just as Oga feelamong cos if dem blow offloading whistle, you fit no see chance offload your own as an observer....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2013
qizick: stock bull born to be rich and co ebi. like. say una dey select ppl una dey talk to abeg do I sale my transcorp ? again what is d current name of African petroleum. reply now please

My madam am so sorry for the late response...to sell is a personal decision u make.. if transcorp has given you enough gains and you have reached your targeted exit price then you can sell...IMO transcorp might surpass the N3 mark, however the decision to sell is urs...to your second question, the new name of African petroleum is Forte oil(FO)..hope my response isnt late.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2013
feelamong:

Bros... na you dey for that VIP section? abeg tell the bouncer to allow me enter una side small... i dey popular stand dey try my hand on early morning Alomo and orobo ponmo! grin

Chairman like you no need pass na. Just tell dem say u be GEJ broda
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2013
Elai147:

I thank God say I don offload my Oando. Waiting patiently for the completion of CoP deal before I take my long term position. Oga B2BR, I no sure say conoco deal go complete this year o...

I read somewhere that the dead line for the conoco deal will expire on 30th of nov
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2013
9free:
I dey watch you in 3D.
Oga Migiets, abeg borrow me that your mace for 30minutes only....

Lol..you will also need some shaolin skills too
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

I read somewhere that the dead line for the conoco deal will expire on 30th of nov

Please my Oga how true be this tory, though I trust say you no de give fake.
But nowadays you no de gree answer my question.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2013
when stock has advanced well to some extent of raising arms, one has no fear as when to get out of the trade
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2013
qizick: stock bull born to be rich and co ebi. like. say una dey select ppl una dey talk to abeg do I sale my transcorp ? again what is d current name of African petroleum. reply now please
not like that

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 5:10pm On Nov 13, 2013
kolidave: I bought transcorp 2wks ago and its really increasing. Do u think it can reach N5 before December? U know say Xmas dey come and man gats flex na

This Transcorp ride na wa o... The buyers no dey tire? If to say I dey see future like prophet I for never sell my substantial units. Nothing spoil sha, I dey ride along with my remaining tashere units. Fear no let me buy join at the current price. Siddon look mode activated for now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 5:15pm On Nov 13, 2013
9free:
Make sure say you dey the conductor side of this train oh just as Oga feelamong cos if dem blow offloading whistle, you fit no see chance offload your own as an observer....

The conductor side of the train go soon full. because when sell signal go show, offloading fit no easy o... It's better to offload in tranches now wey everywhere still soft.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

Yes, they extended it till Nov 30th. But what if Oando is unable to meet up with this new deadline? I hope there is room for more extension in such case. Because any attempt for Oando to terminate the deal the way dem terminate Brass LNG agreement with COP, the tin go rofo rofo o.. Anyway, vigilante mode activated on COP deal.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2013
welcome

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 6:31pm On Nov 13, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

Bros, CoP deal has been consumated. I just read the news on broadstreetlagos but I can't post the link cos am post with Nokia 3310.
I just hope Oando go enter fast lane tommorror ooooooo....
Dancing Azonto.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 6:32pm On Nov 13, 2013
Elai147:

Yes, they extended it till Nov 30th. But what if Oando is unable to meet up with this new deadline? I hope there is room for more extension in such case. Because any attempt for Oando to terminate the deal the way dem terminate Brass LNG agreement with COP, the tin go rofo rofo o.. Anyway, vigilante mode activated on COP deal.
The deal don scale through oooooooo.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (7780) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sky2891, perfectgen(m), Laso09, ositadima1(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.