Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,258 members, 7,846,186 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11008715 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (7797) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 10:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
big-ben:
Please,has the ban on Cashcraft been lifted?
Expressdr84 Said So On Page 129 Of This Thread
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigben3: 11:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
Thanks @ soloniger!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nereiskc(m): 6:06am On Nov 10, 2013
[s][/s]
big-ben:

As at last week monday, I went to cashcraft office; they are on full suspension. So I doubt if d suspension have been lifted by now, I advice; u move ur stocks to another stockbroking firm cos of time......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ucheson2(m): 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
daftpikin:

Thanks it okay at 50k although Was thinking something between 100k and 150k
Since u can afford d 50k I'll suggest u go 4 meritrade its time tested & trusted organization.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
"To become a millionaire, you have to think like a millionaire. To become a millionaire, you must have the millionaire's mindset. Eye does not see money. It is the mind that sees money".

----Chubiyojo Stephen, (How to invest wisely in the stock market)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mario2575: 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2013
Hello House. Please who can recommend a very reliable portfolio manager and stock trading house for someone who isn't vast in knowledge about the NSE?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kalan: 9:13am On Nov 11, 2013
big-ben:

Not yet, its seems the problem is deeper than meets the eye.

However, if you need to sell your stock, the company will pay you 70% of the total stock you intend to sell in cash or cheque-VERIFIED.
To buy, i dont think they can help you, but this is a better time to have an alternative SB. With N50k you can open an acct with most of
the SB around.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 11:38am On Nov 11, 2013
selling mode activated.what do you think
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 11:41am On Nov 11, 2013
HOW DO I OVERCOME THIS FROM SMN FORUM, BANNED FOR THE LAST FOUR YEARS, TRIED OTHER EMAILS TO REGISTER BUT TO NO AVAIL
"If you are seeing this message, you probably may not have permission to view this page or carry out this action.

Another reason you may see this page, is if you have been banned from this forum. If that is the case, you You have been banned for the following reason:
Spam

Date the ban will be lifted: Never"
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jposuagwu: 11:48am On Nov 11, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
[quote]Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 11:20pm On Nov 08
every investor tend to speculate when his positioned stock appreciate or decline.transcorp is a strong stock now that one do not need to worry about but the stock may not continue her strong uptrend in few days to come.the price is currently higher than 52 weeks and year high.one may book profit with market sell price on monday.note,the bear has not surfaced on this stock at all but experience speak louder to analyst sometime

@stockbull,

Please what exactly is the information you are trying to pass here about Transcorp?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
jposuagwu: [color=#000099][/color]
He is speaking like king Solomon or even Shakespeare. I think He is saying taking profit now is allowed, though the bears vnt surfaced but don't allow wat happened to my japaul happen to ur transcorp lol. hope i am right Mr stock bull
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heanry(m): 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
please house am thinking of investing more on livestock feed and courtville, though already have few units on both. What do u sugest expecially now the stocks are going down.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 4:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
soloniger: HOW DO I OVERCOME THIS FROM SMN FORUM, BANNED FOR THE LAST FOUR YEARS, TRIED OTHER EMAILS TO REGISTER BUT TO NO AVAIL
"If you are seeing this message, you probably may not have permission to view this page or carry out this action.

Another reason you may see this page, is if you have been banned from this forum. If that is the case, you You have been banned for the following reason:
Spam

Date the ban will be lifted: Never"
Thank God i was now able to register grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
soloniger:
Thank God i was now able to register grin

seriously you can now register? Does it mean someone saw your complaint on this thread and helped to unfreeze your account.
For me i realy don't like the layout at smn nairaland's layout is very simple enough for me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daftpikin: 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
ucheson2: Since u can afford d 50k I'll suggest u go 4 meritrade its time tested & trusted organization.

Alright sire
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
My Oga at the top! What is the minimum amount of holding (company stock) I can have to register for edividen..
My ogas, sir stockbull, Elai, b2brich, 9free,ma'am mercy and the host of other. Please help
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigx(m): 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
phemmie06: My Oga at the top! What is the minimum amount of holding (company stock) I can have to register for edividen..
My ogas, sir stockbull, Elai, b2brich, 9free,ma'am mercy and the host of other. Please help

1 unit

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
petaling:

Sell everything you and put in OandO. This stock will be bullish at no distant time. My girl friend working in stockbrooking firm told me to do exactly that. But me I dey fear small small.

what a nice girlfriend
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
bigx:

1 unit
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 11:45pm On Nov 11, 2013

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 7:38am On Nov 12, 2013
Who dey move Transcorp??
Oga Elai and ma'am Mercy, I dey see una handwork here ooooo......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 7:47am On Nov 12, 2013
Akinmail:

seriously you can now register? Does it mean someone saw your complaint on this thread and helped to unfreeze your account.
For me i realy don't like the layout at smn nairaland's layout is very simple enough for me.
No i only reregister with my current email, yes in smn you have to go to the particular thread to make posts hence you can bookmark your favorable threads
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sobrit(m): 9:22am On Nov 12, 2013
Akinmail:

very right. Just dont like smn layout. Difficult to follow a topic or even comment
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2013
soloniger:
No i only reregister with my current email, yes in smn you have to go to the particular thread to make posts hence you can bookmark your favorable threads

@solonigar, u made a wonderful entry by telling us u hv been following for 15years. I laugh sotey my obante and blokos tear.

@9free, I no get hand for transcorp, waiting for ela to buy finish b4 I buy. Am seriously waiting for the bear to enter.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
mercylicious:

@solonigar, u made a wonderful entry by telling us u hv been following for 15years. I laugh sotey my obante and blokos tear.

@9free, I no get hand for transcorp, waiting for ela to buy finish b4 I buy. Am seriously waiting for the bear to enter.
Ooome, sorrioo mercy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 12:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
mercylicious:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
9free: Who dey move Transcorp??
Oga Elai and ma'am Mercy, I dey see una handwork here ooooo......

mercylicious:

I don sell big part of my transcorp shares o... Na only tashere units I leave so that the recent power sector reform no go pass me by. I dey wait for another opportunity to take my long term position. Maybe na oga B2BR dey do the buyings.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
This Transcorp na money doubler gaining 10% for like 4 days consecutively, painful that i didn't join the train cos of my naivety but it's all good. Goodluck to those who hit big on this platform

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:25pm On Nov 12, 2013
Aks: This Transcorp na money doubler gaining 10% for like 4 days consecutively, painful that i didn't join the train cos of my naivety but it's all good. Goodluck to those who hit big on this platform

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
Aks: This Transcorp na money doubler gaining 10% for like 4 days consecutively, painful that i didn't join the train cos of my naivety but it's all good. Goodluck to those who hit big on this platform

My bros, I dey inside dis bus o. My belle dey sweet me well well. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 3:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
''2.5 billion shares of Computer Warehouse Group (CWG) - a Pan-African Information Communications Technology (ICT) Company will be listed on The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) at N5.48 per share on Friday, November 15, 2013.''

what do you guys think?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
jamace:

My bros, I dey inside dis bus o. My belle dey sweet me well well. grin grin
You go wash am for us for mama Ejiro buka oooooo
No chop alone and die alone ooo...

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (7797) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ahuva, omowesites, Jerekre(m), 222Martins(m), Prince081, BuchyD, Boshins, eziokwunwoko(m), Testimonies777(m), TsarZed, kaykehin, talktofemi and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.