Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10967762 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 1:21pm On Nov 15, 2013
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2013
ucheson2: Those that are still waiting for cop deal to click before they join oando, how many units of transcorp or conoil have you been able to buy since the bulish era?
I think the msg here is that the peeps that benefited from Transcorp and Conoil were those that joined the train early cos ever since 3wks ago that they were gaining on a daily basis, the odds of joining the train then was like 5% cos it was perpetually on Bid. This morning i asked my Stockbroker to get me more Oando units (Oliver twist), in my instruction i placed a MAX BUY price of N11.70 only to discover ard 11am that it was trading @ 12.83, i quickly got across to him to buy @ open market rate, the stockbroker told me the share is already on BID and the prob of getting it to buy for me is 50-50 even @ market rate
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
phemmie06: http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/4820_OANDO_9_MONTHS_SEPT_2013_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_NOVEMBER_2013.pdf

Why nse site no come dey open again na? Pls who don see this Oando result should tell us how the tin be.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 4:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
9free:
I fit sell 1000units out of the 2000units I have for N25/share.

Lolxxx Finally in the train. Oya COP Let's GO...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sobrit(m): 5:32pm On Nov 15, 2013
janykute: Please house,I received a dividend alert on my account for unity bank on Monday.
When did they declare the dividend cos am not aware of any?
when did u buy unitybnk?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by henrimoto(m): 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2013
Krisuba: Any body wit info about guinea insuranc? Are they on tech suspension or ar they dead n 4gotten? Ogas make u una ansa pls oo
guinea insurance dey for large car park.. their car park no get part 2.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
OER completes acquisition.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 10:58pm On Nov 15, 2013
Born 2be Rich: OER completes acquisition.
Oga no source again, hope u no de use nokia 3310 like 9free ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yinbanjonic(m): 11:15pm On Nov 15, 2013
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
Aks: OANDO doing me proud, trading @ d moment @ 12.83
JUST DO LIKE SAY UNA NO THEY SE THE OANDO GETTING ONTOP BECOS IF U DO 9FREE AND BORN 2BE RICH WILL SELL AND THE PRICE WILL COME DOWN. U HAS INVEST FORGET IT THERE LETS SE IF IT WILL GET TO #105 BEFOR 2013 END grin
Aks: OANDO doing me proud, trading @ d moment @ 12.83
JUST DO LIKE SAY UNA NO THEY SE THE OANDO GETTING ONTOP BECOS IF U DO 9FREE AND BORN 2BE RICH WILL SELL AND THE PRICE WILL COME DOWN. U HAS INVEST FORGET IT THERE LETS SE IF IT WILL GET TO #105 BEFOR 2013 END
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:05am On Nov 16, 2013
Born 2be Rich: C&I leasing don commot from car park o...Where Jamace dey cheesy
the stock is looking at you what can you say? what is cop?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 2:31am On Nov 16, 2013

soloniger: Oga no source again, hope u no de use nokia 3310 like 9free ooo

Only the news wey oga 9free Nokia 3310 give us recently drove Oando share price to N12. This one go surely take am to N13 on Monday. We need more Nokia 3310 news pls...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 6:32am On Nov 16, 2013
ihedioramma: the stock is looking at you what can you say? what is cop?
CoP=ConocoPhillips
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 7:30am On Nov 16, 2013
ihedioramma: the stock is looking at you what can you say? what is cop?

COP= conoco philips
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 7:35am On Nov 16, 2013
soloniger: Oga no source again, hope u no de use nokia 3310 like 9free ooo

Na china phone me dey use o...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 7:38am On Nov 16, 2013
Elai147:

Only the news wey oga 9free Nokia 3310 give us recently drove Oando share price to N12. This one go surely take am to N13 on Monday. We need more Nokia 3310 news pls...

Abeg i wan buy some more on monday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by qizick: 8:30am On Nov 16, 2013
undecided abeg some of us dey use this forum learn abeg I wan add stock on Monday make I buy oando ? some one help me or advice me on Wat to buy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ucheson2(m): 10:19am On Nov 16, 2013
qizick: undecided abeg some of us dey use this forum learn abeg I wan add stock on Monday make I buy oando ? some one help me or advice me on Wat to buy
I am not recommending stock for you, but I think it is wisdom to buy oando that if u can see it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 11:46am On Nov 16, 2013
Elai147:

Why nse site no come dey open again na? Pls who don see this Oando result should tell us how the tin be.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2013
soloniger: CoP=ConocoPhillips
IIS IT A NEW STOCK OR WHAT? HOW DO YOU SE THE STOCK? WHAT WAS THERE PRICE BEFOR AND AT WHAT PRICE IS IT NOW? TELL ME MORE ABOUT THERE BUSINESS THANKS ONE LOVE AND HAPPY WEEKEND
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

so me and you are china? what of all money you make from banks and okomu oil? why not use the money to buy nigerian phone? grin
Born 2be Rich:

so me and you are china? what of all money you make from banks and okomu oil? why not use the money to buy nigerian phone?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 1:36pm On Nov 16, 2013

this infor is not on Oandos site,can you post the source pls
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by henrimoto(m): 6:41pm On Nov 16, 2013
@ihedioramma... this is the answer to your question about COP (CONOCOPHILIPS)
fxisreal:

Oando Energy Resources(OER), an affiliate company of Oando PLC, focused on oil exploration and production in Nigeria, has expressed confidence in concluding the acquisition of the Nigerian oil and gas business of ConocoPhillips (COP). The corporate affairs department of the company made his statement, refuting a wire service report that the deal had already been concluded.

OER had paid COP an initial deposit of US$435 million and the net purchase price payable to complete the acquisition of the remaining assets associated with the COP Acquisition is estimated to be approximately US$1.22 billion. To conclude the deal, OER has also received commitment letters for up to US$815 million of bank credit facilities, with US$465 million drawn from Reserve Based Lending Facility, internationally placed and led by BNP Paribas, Standard Bank, and Standard Chartered Bank; and a US$350 million Senior Secured Loan, jointly arranged locally in Nigeria, by FBN Capital and FCMB Capital Markets.

“Maximizing value for our shareholders is our ultimate goal, and through optimal financing we remain determined to conclude the COP Acquisition as soon as possible and increase our market share and infrastructure within the sector,” said Pade Durotoye, CEO of Oando Energy Resources.

Once the deal is concluded, OER’s daily production will substantially increase from 4,500 bpd to 45,000 bpd, and will place the company as the largest indigenous producer behind the International Oil Companies (IOCs). The acquisition also paves the way for other indigenous companies to address operational boundaries within Nigeria and position themselves as global players, thus providing unprecedented opportunities for local and international investors to invest in Nigeria.

http://businessdayonline.com/2013/11/oando-energy-resources-reaffirms-acquisition-of-conoco-phillips-nigerian-assets/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2013
please house, how safe is it to enter ABC now considering it's on its way to south
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2013
[quote author=phemmie06][/quote]

Thanks a lot. I've been able to view it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2013
SWG 1: please house, how safe is it to enter ABC now considering it's on its way to south

I've been trying to buy @N0.70 to add to my position. The stock seems to have a strong support above the N0.70 line. I always add to my position between N0.70 - N0.80. I see that range as good entry point for mid-long term.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2013
henrimoto: @ihedioramma... this is the answer to your question about COP (CONOCOPHILIPS)
OK THANKS
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
henrimoto: @ihedioramma... this is the answer to your question about COP (CONOCOPHILIPS)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by qizick: 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2013
[quote autho r i= uches on2 ] I am stock not re u use commending stock for you, but I think it is wisdom to buy oando that if u can see it.[/quote]

thanks bro pls do u use any online broker or can u recommend
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2013
fxisreal:

Oando Energy Resources(OER), an affiliate company of Oando PLC, focused on oil exploration and production in Nigeria, has expressed confidence in concluding the acquisition of the Nigerian oil and gas business of ConocoPhillips (COP). The corporate affairs department of the company made his statement, refuting a wire service report that the deal had already been concluded.

OER had paid COP an initial deposit of US$435 million and the net purchase price payable to complete the acquisition of the remaining assets associated with the COP Acquisition is estimated to be approximately US$1.22 billion. To conclude the deal, OER has also received commitment letters for up to US$815 million of bank credit facilities, with US$465 million drawn from Reserve Based Lending Facility, internationally placed and led by BNP Paribas, Standard Bank, and Standard Chartered Bank; and a US$350 million Senior Secured Loan, jointly arranged locally in Nigeria, by FBN Capital and FCMB Capital Markets.

“Maximizing value for our shareholders is our ultimate goal, and through optimal financing we remain determined to conclude the COP Acquisition as soon as possible and increase our market share and infrastructure within the sector,” said Pade Durotoye, CEO of Oando Energy Resources.

Once the deal is concluded, OER’s daily production will substantially increase from 4,500 bpd to 45,000 bpd, and will place the company as the largest indigenous producer behind the International Oil Companies (IOCs). The acquisition also paves the way for other indigenous companies to address operational boundaries within Nigeria and position themselves as global players, thus providing unprecedented opportunities for local and international investors to invest in Nigeria.

http://businessdayonline.com/2013/11/oando-energy-resources-reaffirms-acquisition-of-conoco-phillips-nigerian-assets/
Gentle men you guys shouldnt rejoice yet... read the statement well, oando refutes the rumour going on, that they have fully acquired the company. They are yet to pay them up... still owing them about 70 percent of the purchase price. I dont see oando rally untip the ve fully settled these guys
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ucheson2(m): 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2013
NESTLE IS STILL VERY CHEAP AT 1000s.
Come with me as I prove it using using what I call 'comparison formula(cf)'. I actually derived it using the inverse of the formula for dividend yield(dy).
In case u dont know, dy = dividend(d)/share price(sp).

Therefore inverse dy or 1/dy = sp/d.
Cf = (sp/d)x full yr dividend of the company in question(nestle). I hope u r followiny?

Using this formula we r goin 2 compare the ave sp of those 3 stock in thesame sector with that of nestle.

1. Cadbury sp = N58.90K, D = 50K, 1/DY = 58.90/0.5 = 118.
2. Flourmill sp = N83.06K, D = N1.60K/2(paid 2012 i.e 2 yrs), 1/dy = 83.06/0.8 = 108.

3. NNFM SP = N24.37K, D = 90K/3 (Paid 2011 ie 3yrs), 1/dy = 24.37/0.3 = 81.

Ave 1/dy = (118+108+81)/3 = 102.

Therefore the fair price of nestle = 102x20 = N2040. Hint the fyd of nestle was N20.

Now going by the calibre of company nestle is, it should be selling at far above its far price. If I am to fix, I will fix it somewhere between N5,000 and N10,000.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ucheson2(m): 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2013
phemmie06: http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/4820_OANDO_9_MONTHS_SEPT_2013_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_NOVEMBER_2013.pdf
plz who has been able to view this oando result do update the house. what is there turnover, pbt, pat etc. My china phone did not allow me to open it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: emmasoft(m), dapix, jaybee3(m), chillykelly86(m), robobo, Princkez, BullBearMkt(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.