Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10954274 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (7778) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 10:24am On Nov 20, 2013
feelamong:

But after una go tell me say una like tall babes!! grin

lol ! abeg oo. 12 feet babe don pass tall oo. Na Anakin (giant) e bi.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mashaun(m): 10:38am On Nov 20, 2013
Elai147:

Instead of tying up your money on this stock why not join the Transcorp train instead? There may still be some upside potentials in this train.

I already joined Transcorp train before climbing mountain #2, the journey has been smooth so far.

i have bought Oando ticket expecting the train to come thru my broker.

@ Elai & mercilicious : how far with honeyflour,it seems it is cheaper now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ess: 11:00am On Nov 20, 2013
Oando has opened with a 10.2%. BID!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 11:16am On Nov 20, 2013
Ess ar u a stockbroker?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 11:31am On Nov 20, 2013
Ess: Oando has opened with a 10.2%. BID!!!

chai!!! see moneyyyy shocked

if only io was braver.. by now i for don dey prepare to resign from my day job!lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ess: 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
Krisuba: Ess ar u a stockbroker?
Nope, an investor.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ess: 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
feelamong:

if only io was braver.. by now i for don dey prepare to resign from my day job!lipsrsealed

I missed transcorp and FO train and I said to myself I can't miss oando.
Transcorp is on 10.2% also! Eterna 8.39% so far.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
feelamong:

That is stock market for you my brother.. It could have ben the other way around too
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2013
feelamong:

Is this Afolabi of SMN, a beg make you never resign.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ucheson2(m): 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
NESTLE IS STILL VERY CHEAP AT N1000s.
Come with me as I prove it using using what I call 'comparison formula(cf)'. I actually derived it using the inverse of the formula for dividend yield(dy).
In case u dont know, dy = dividend(d)/share price(sp).

Therefore inverse dy or 1/dy = sp/d.
Cf = (sp/d)x full yr dividend of the company in question(nestle). I hope u r followiny?

Using this formula we r goin 2 compare the ave sp of those 3 stock in thesame sector with that of nestle.

1. Cadbury sp = N58.90K, D = 50K, 1/DY = 58.90/0.5 = 118.
2. Flourmill sp = N83.06K, D = N1.60K/2(paid 2012 i.e 2 yrs), 1/dy = 83.06/0.8 = 108.

3. NNFM SP = N24.37K, D = 90K/3 (Paid 2011 i.e 3yrs), 1/dy = 24.37/0.3 = 81.

Ave 1/dy = (118+108+81)/3 = 102.

Therefore the fair price of nestle = 102x20 = N2040. Hint the fyd of nestle was N20.

Now going by the calibre of company nestle is, it should be selling at far above its fair price. If I am to fix, I will fix it somewhere between N5,000 and N10,000.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ess: 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
ucheson2: NESTLE IS STILL VERY CHEAP AT N1000s.
Come with me as I prove it using using what I call 'comparison formula(cf)'. I actually derived it using the inverse of the formula for dividend yield(dy).
In case u dont know, dy = dividend(d)/share price(sp).

Therefore inverse dy or 1/dy = sp/d.
Cf = (sp/d)x full yr dividend of the company in question(nestle). I hope u r followiny?

Using this formula we r goin 2 compare the ave sp of those 3 stock in thesame sector with that of nestle.

1. Cadbury sp = N58.90K, D = 50K, 1/DY = 58.90/0.5 = 118.
2. Flourmill sp = N83.06K, D = N1.60K/2(paid 2012 i.e 2 yrs), 1/dy = 83.06/0.8 = 108.

3. NNFM SP = N24.37K, D = 90K/3 (Paid 2011 i.e 3yrs), 1/dy = 24.37/0.3 = 81.

Ave 1/dy = (118+108+81)/3 = 102.

Therefore the fair price of nestle = 102x20 = N2040. Hint the fyd of nestle was N20.

Now going by the calibre of company nestle is, it should be selling at far above its fair price. If I am to fix, I will fix it somewhere between N5,000 and N10,000.

You have been advertising Nestle too much, we have read it so many times I beg it is enough.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
Tellam joor. 1000/unit! Hw many man fit afford.abi him no sabi say no politicians dey dis forum
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Evagreenfields: 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hello fellow Nairalander.

Please is it advisable to purchase Nestle Nig stock now or wait till Jan befr doing that?

Thanks in anticipation for your response.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
Nobody is talking about NEM again
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
Evagreenfields: Hello fellow Nairalander.

Please is it advisable to purchase Nestle Nig stock now or wait till Jan befr doing that?

If you are not afraid of height, u can take the risk. I think you should look out for when it's trading @ N1,000 and join the train
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2013
Born 2be Rich: Nobody is talking about NEM again

we still dey wait for the bus for park!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
feelamong:

Thank you joor!

In Jan this year I bought Nestle for the first time at N700 Plus...
when i told my broker to buy, he said i was stupid.... and tolday am seating on close to 70% return on that small investment...

If only i had used all the money i used in doing Tbills to do this....

Nest year jan... for sure i will be buying more at any cost!

You and oga ucheson don give me mind. But if to say nestle fit come back to N800 I for nor mind the height.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
Elai147:

You and oga ucheson don give me mind. But if to say nestle fit come back to N800 I for nor mind the height.

bros dis one no dey come back like that o!!

the amount of fund managers wey dey find am plenty...Just buy and go to sleep!

over time you will be glad you did!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2013

The best to buy stocks is last year.. and the next best time is now!

do not try timing the market... if it falls more buy more!!

as for me i do cost based averaging for my long term stocks which are all blue chips with foreign managers tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
mashaun:

I already joined Transcorp train before climbing mountain #2, the journey has been smooth so far.

i have bought Oando ticket expecting the train to come thru my broker.

@ Elai & mercilicious : how far with honeyflour,it seems it is cheaper now.

That means you are already enjoying a good ride na and later Oando go join. I don't have or follow that stock (Honeyflour) but if i can get it @ N2 I would love to buy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ucheson2(m): 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2013

For your information Nestle global will never go down to N1000 again. Dont wait for Jan unless you prefer to buy yours at N2000s.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 2:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ess:

You have been advertising Nestle too much, we have read it so many times I beg it is enough.

E be like say him portfolio belle full with nestle. I hail u oga ucheson. Abeg no forget your boys o when harvest time reach for mama Ejiro.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ucheson2(m): 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
Krisuba: Tellam joor. 1000/unit! Hw many man fit afford.abi him no sabi say no politicians dey dis forum
The 'Poor' counts units the 'Rich' counts the profits embarassed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
For the first time in my life I just checked Nestle chart because afraid no dey let me check am before. Na wa o, but this stock must fall below N1000 before nx yr. Maybe I go prepare myself wait am.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ucheson2(m): 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ess:

My brother the thing is that I love this forum & I want everyone here to take advantage the opportunity on ground to enrich himself. Recall that in Aug/Sept when I announced Oando CoP deal many trivialized it but now many of them are struggling to enter .....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
ucheson2: My brother the thing is that I love this forum & I want everyone here to take advantage the opportunity on ground to enrich himself. Recall that in Aug/Sept when I announced Oando CoP deal many trivialized it but now many of them are struggling to enter .....

still skeptical about OANDO but enjoy while it lasts
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 4:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
ucheson2: My brother the thing is that I love this forum & I want everyone here to take advantage the opportunity on ground to enrich himself. Recall that in Aug/Sept when I announced Oando CoP deal many trivialized it but now many of them are struggling to enter .....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
I am waiting for ur prophesy on unitybank cos i am suspecting that coy seriously.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
Born 2be Rich: Nobody is talking about NEM again
They are planning christmas bonanza for us. Ill sit back and enjoy the scramble for late comers
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
So after OANDO and NESTLE...which stock is the one that we can quickly position in before the ride?? Where @petaling? make im come tell us wetin im girlfriend say on this one..we need more people that can share information here on this forum cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
frond:

What is your investment period. I mean do you want to buy these shares and hold on to them for years or you are looking for certain percentage profit. This question should determine the response to your answer.

Thanks for your reply.

It's for long term.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2013
Madam Mercy, do u now see how unity bank solved the equation i presented in this forum earlier? It is by further expanding their outstanding shares. I analysed OANDO but i was thinking it was for medium/long term and coupled with it being a magnet for bad news i didnt buy. Transcorp came & i tot bargain hunters wil pullout soon enough to no avail. Now unity bank is beaming its headlamp... Im getting a bulldozer

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (7778) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drotba(m), Alaadin(m), SetrakusRa(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.