Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10967175 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (7780) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
mercylicious:

Umu igbo huru ego na anya nke ukwuuu!

Transcorp- forward march
Eterna - 200m race.
Vitafoam- ....

My portfolio is heading northwards whie asi is heading southward.
Na like dis e suppose be.

E be like say this dec no go follow trend, a lot of ppl dey wait make prices fall, I no sure say e go fall ooo.
Thank God say I don position since.
If u wan enta banking sector, consider Uba.

E bi like say the petrol for eternal don dey finish small small..But madam mercy, seybi you talk say u don sell your eternal last week abi na gboju gboju you come dey play us... cheesy

As for transcorp, N1.22B transaction done on this stock alone..I don dey suppect you and oga 9free for here..Too much money.. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

E bi like say the petrol for eternal don dey finish small small..But madam mercy, seybi you talk say u don sell your eternal last week abi na gboju gboju you come dey play us... cheesy

As for transcorp, N1.22B transaction done on this stock alone..I don dey suppect you and oga 9free for here..Too much money.. smiley
How I wish sey I dey inside Transcorp train. My brother na OandO bus I dey.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omexonomy: 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2013
Damysa: Pls Advice me on penny stock i can buy for short term trade.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omexonomy: 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
Damysa: Pls Advice me on penny stock i can buy for short term trade.
penny stocks are diseas. I have made much money from large stocks than penny stocks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
@b2bR,
I wanted to exit after the result bt by stroke of luck, my acnt officer was sick and his colleague I later cald did not execute, I changed my mind the next day and decided to wait for their 1st and 2nd quarter result. Na so power sector things enta.

Now, am thinking of leaving it till 2014 cos of kerosene subsidy, also thinking of selling it and moving the funds to morgan capital cos of the dec splash. Confused .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2013
Abeg oo make una help me beg oga ucheson, person no see oando buy and the thing just dey head north subtly.

Pls why is NASCON heading north now instead of next yr.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2013
Pls ansa me dear.av a 100k bt dont kno whc stock 2 buy.wat wud u av bot if it were u.wetin 4 reply pls oo!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2013
mercylicious:

Transcorp- forward march
Eterna - 200m race.
Vitafoam- ....

E be like say this dec no go follow trend, a lot of ppl dey wait make prices fall, I no sure say e go fall ooo.
Pls wats the eps of uba bank and last quarter result released
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:46pm On Dec 04, 2013
mercylicious:

Transcorp- forward march
Eterna - 200m race.
Vitafoam- ....

WHY uba ? do u think transcorp can get up to #15?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anyanwu58: 7:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
mercylicious:

Transcorp- forward march
Eterna - 200m race.
Vitafoam- ....

Thank God say I don position since. B.

Nwanne kedu ihe na eme na UBA?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2013
I have 11 shares here, which ones can you advise me to invest into for short term

AFRIPUD
COSTAIN
ASHAKA
ETERNA
JBREWERIES
LIVESTOCK
OANDO
SKYE BANK
TRANSCORP
UAC-P
UNITYBANK
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ucheson2(m): 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
OUR COMPANY NEED YOUR HELP!!!

We r determined & committed to acquire 1% of Oando plc b4 d CoP deal is concluded.

We r no longer waiting 4 d price 2 fall but had comenced acquisition.
We perceive the present rally was intended 2 stop our company from achieving the 1% holding of Oando plc but we shall not relent.

Whether the price of Oando rises or falls, we ll continue to buy until we achieve our goal(1% of Oando b4 CoP is concluded).

We can not be stoped.

I once again appeal to those that r already afraid of oando to quickly go and sell their's & those that wish to buy at a cheap price to search 4 bad news that can weaken the price of oando & post them here/SMN. I also wish to use this medium to thank those that have started doing something about my plea, both here and at SMN. Please keep it up and improve on it.

It is impossible to fail when u r under d influence of a mind determined to succee.

Thank u all 4 being party to our success.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
bigass: I have 11 shares here, which ones can you advise me to invest into for short term

AFRIPUD
COSTAIN
ASHAKA
ETERNA
JBREWERIES
LIVESTOCK
OANDO
SKYE BANK
TRANSCORP
UAC-P
UNITYBANK
Remove stocks from the following industries:
Breweries
Banks
Oil marketers
Construction
And you good to go.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2013
9free:
Remove stocks from the following industries:
Breweries
Banks
Oil marketers
Construction
And you good to go.

so LIVESTOCK and transcorp
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
bigass: I have 11 shares here, which ones can you advise me to invest into for short term

AFRIPUD
COSTAIN
ASHAKA
ETERNA
JBREWERIES
LIVESTOCK
OANDO
SKYE BANK
TRANSCORP
UAC-P
UNITYBANK

1. AFRIPRUD. You might have to wait on new IPO/Rights Issues/Market Deals to profit from AFRIPRUD...In the short term, that's a long shot, unfortunately. But if the oily peeps at SEPLAT hire them for their future listing and recommend them to other indigenous oil dudes (who may come to market soon), you know how far......

2. COSTAIN. Cyclic stock. So you might have to take that into consideration as you take positions. Their end-of-year is 31st March if I'm correct. So you may target PAT bets...And we're getting into the dry season (ripe for construction activities......). Whatever you do, don't be caught with the COSTAIN shit-bag by the last week of Q1 2014. The stock just hit rock bottom and its on its way up to Jan 2012 highs....If pre-election sentiment sets in too early, and a liquidity storm is set up, it might breach the 2012 resistance. I'm taking a position before the week runs out. Disclaimer: I don't work for COSTAIN WA.

3. ASHAKA. Cyclic stock. I've not followed this actively. You might deduce a few points from 2 above.

4. ETERNA. No comment. [If you have reliable data on aviation energy/fuel dynamics, and playing ETERNA puts you in positive expectation, then fly baby...]

5. JOS BREWERIES. Highly speculative due to debt repayments. But obvious avenues for business profits do not translate to obvious avenues for investment returns. Could lose steam anytime...

6. LIVESTOCK. I already own 20,000 units here, so invariably, any comment will be biased, since humans tend to treasure stuff they own than what they don't own. Trust me. [If you still want to peruse biased comments, holla back...]

7. OANDO. Let's play a counter-factual scenario: What if the Oando-ConocoPhilips' deal NEVER goes through? Will you still want the stock? My personal answer is YES...Look at all Local Content directions in the O&G industry from Argentina to Nigeria...Imagine the force of price gravity pulling OANDO to MRS/FORTE OIL/MOBIL price levels......need I say more? [Unfortunately, this may be a long-term play, say 15-18 months. Of course it could be as short as 6months too, with corrections in btw.]

8. SKYE BANK. No comment. Seriously.....

9. TRANSCORP. Long-term play. Seriously. They need capital (heavy capital) to bring their dreams to reality. And if anything bad happens to Mr. T, OMG!!!

10. UAC-P. Long-term play. Good store of value though...Definitely not a growth stock.

11. UNITYBANK. If you're in love with EcoBank, then rock this stock to the centre of the earth baby! Unless somebody else proves to love UNITY more than ETI. Then considerations might be different.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2013
Like playing poker, every investment scenario is relative to the cards on the table and to what other players are holding (which of course is hidden from your view, so information is asymmetric). I could have a pair of Aces (A-A, which is the highest pair of cards) and think I've won the hand....then the CBN comes up with a three-of-a-kind policy (especially 2-2-2). Of course, in this state of play, the CBN wins! No matter how much I had on the table.... sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2013
Dexterax:

1. AFRIPRUD. You might have to wait on new IPO/Rights Issues/Market Deals to profit from AFRIPRUD...In the short term, that's a long shot, unfortunately. But if the oily peeps at SEPLAT hire them for their future listing and recommend them to other indigenous oil dudes (who may come to market soon), you know how far......

2. COSTAIN. Cyclic stock. So you might have to take that into consideration as you take positions. Their end-of-year is 31st March if I'm correct. So you may target PAT bets...And we're getting into the dry season (ripe for construction activities......). Whatever you do, don't be caught with the COSTAIN shit-bag by the last week of Q1 2014. The stock just hit rock bottom and its on its way up to Jan 2012 highs....If pre-election sentiment sets in too early, and a liquidity storm is set up, it might breach the 2012 resistance. I'm taking a position before the week runs out. Disclaimer: I don't work for COSTAIN WA.

3. ASHAKA. Cyclic stock. I've not followed this actively. You might deduce a few points from 2 above.

4. ETERNA. No comment. [If you have reliable data on aviation energy/fuel dynamics, and playing ETERNA puts you in positive expectation, then fly baby...]

5. JOS BREWERIES. Highly speculative due to debt repayments. But obvious avenues for business profits do not translate to obvious avenues for investment returns. Could lose steam anytime...

6. LIVESTOCK. I already own 20,000 units here, so invariably, any comment will be biased, since humans tend to treasure stuff they own than what they don't own. Trust me. [If you still want to peruse biased comments, holla back...]

7. OANDO. Let's play a counter-factual scenario: What if the Oando-ConocoPhilips' deal NEVER goes through? Will you still want the stock? My personal answer is YES...Look at all Local Content directions in the O&G industry from Argentina to Nigeria...Imagine the force of price gravity pulling OANDO to MRS/FORTE OIL/MOBIL price levels......need I say more? [Unfortunately, this may be a long-term play, say 15-18 months. Of course it could be as short as 6months too, with corrections in btw.]

9. TRANSCORP. Long-term play. Seriously. They need capital (heavy capital) to bring their dreams to reality. And if anything bad happens to Mr. T, OMG!!!

10. UAC-P. Long-term play. Good store of value though...Definitely not a growth stock.

11. UNITYBANK. If you're in love with EcoBank, then rock this stock to the centre of the earth baby! Unless somebody else proves to love UNITY more than ETI. Then considerations might be different.

thanks for the analysis, is seplat coming to the market? lest i forget CILeasing biko?
what is with ETI and UNITY
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by princemolak(m): 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2013
Dexterax:

thanks For this wonderful analysis Bro,will u mind gvn me a little analysis of ;
Nem
Fidson
Ubcap and i wldnt mind readn ur biase comment on livestock 2. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by princemolak(m): 10:11pm On Dec 04, 2013
bigass:

what is with ETI and UNITY

they are both mergn very Soon,an mou of merger was signd last week
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heanry(m): 10:59pm On Dec 04, 2013
Dexterax:

Hello Sir, pls lets read your biased view on livestock. Any comment on Okomu oil will also be appreciated.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ucheson2(m): 11:24pm On Dec 04, 2013
mercylicious:

Transcorp- forward march
Eterna - 200m race.
Vitafoam- ....

Mercy nne'm i gwa gi ezi okwu ego di uto.... Infact, ego amaka.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:20am On Dec 05, 2013
ucheson2: Mercy nne'm i gwa gi ezi okwu ego di uto.... Infact, ego amaka.
grin
ucheson2: Mercy nne'm i gwa gi ezi okwu ego di uto.... Infact, ego amaka.
I Se
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
Oando dragging feet again, Eterna doing royal rumble and Transcorp still gaining. I have a feeling Transcorp will do price correction anytime for now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Afo1k: 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2013
just saw dis on Morgan capital group website...... :
0% brokerage fees for ALL our clients during Xmas period; from 8am on 23rd December, 2013 to 5pm on 5th January, 2014. We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year. Use this opportunity to re-balance your portfolio and take strategic positions for the New Year. Our fees shall be reset to 0.25% from 8am 6th January, 2014, and shall remain so throughout the year. We remain true to our mission of leading the Global Investment path to Africa. "
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janykute: 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2013
Guys,Japaul has left the car park today.Those on board should intensify their prayers.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 2:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
janykute: Guys,Japaul has left the car park today.Those on board should intensify their prayers.
Ha ha ha grin grin I have been sleeping inside the bus! cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janykute: 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2013
[quote author=jamace] Ha ha ha grin grin I have been sleeping inside the bus! cheesy ;

I have some bad news,go back to your sleep cos Japaul couldn't make it out of the car park today.Am back to the mountain for more prayers.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 05, 2013
jamace: Ha ha ha grin grin I have been sleeping inside the bus! cheesy grin

As u have been sleeping in ftncocoa. This guy eee.
Newbies, no follow this guy sleep, ur money shld be working.
I never forget ftncocoa and ur happy investing. Kai, u do me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
Afo1k: just saw dis on Morgan capital group website...... :
0% brokerage fees for ALL our clients during Xmas period; from 8am on 23rd December, 2013 to 5pm on 5th January, 2014. We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year. Use this opportunity to re-balance your portfolio and take strategic positions for the New Year. Our fees shall be reset to 0.25% from 8am 6th January, 2014, and shall remain so throughout the year. We remain true to our mission of leading the Global Investment path to Africa. "

When is nse closing for the year? No be dt time morgan give 0% brokerage fee?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tjohn1(m): 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2013
Any info on RT Briscoe? whats pushing that stock?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
janykute: I have some bad news,go back to your sleep cos Japaul couldn't make it out of the car park today.Am back to the mountain for more prayers.
Ha ha cheesy grin grin For the past weeks, heavy volumes of this shares moved daily without affecting the price. I know it will soon reach saturation point and the price will zoom from car park without looking back. Better join me in this bus before it becomes too late. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
mercylicious:

As u have been sleeping in ftncocoa. This guy eee.
Newbies, no follow this guy sleep, ur money shld be working.
I never forget ftncocoa and ur happy investing. Kai, u do me.

I no do you o, madam Mercy. cheesy Yes, I have no doubt that ftncocoa will perform. Hope you will buy me isi ewu when you start enjoying money from ftncocoa? cheesy cheesy

Keep on investing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (7780) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Melcapital and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.