Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,778 members, 7,844,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11003783 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (7794) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

Na Oga 9Free and Oga Elai suppose tell you whether to Hold or sell as na dem dey front seat for UBcap bus..As i was planning to buy UBCap on monday next wk e come dey run now.. embarassed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
mercylicious:

No follow me ooo, I fit carry u enta lagoon.
I jst started observing the mkt feb this year, dts why I make efforts to get close to ogas at the top. Wen I have stocks I want to buy, I send pm to some of the ogas to know what they have to say. I compare their opinions b4 I buy. 1himself, afolabi, rado and oracle have been very nice to me off camera. I recall afolabi told me eterna may go both ways, dt they were having subsidy payment issues. He told me d stock is 4 d strong in mind. 1himself recommended fidson for me wen it was still 1.90, though I didn't buy then cos of cash issues. Oracle warned me of the liquidity issue of fidson.

What am I trying to say? The point is dt am still a novice.
I understand, mere mortal with full angelic backing? Dont worry as long as my spirit agrees wit ur decisions i wont enter lagoon wit u. But il like to get ur contact by next yr wen i might not follow the market closely.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

Na Oga 9Free and Oga Elai suppose tell you whether to Hold or sell as na dem dey front seat for UBcap bus..As i was planning to buy UBCap on monday next wk e come dey run now.. embarassed

9free:

Madam mercy, no sell because na very respected and transparent driver[b][size=14pt](Oga Elia)[/size][/b] dey man this train.

Biko Bros dem, I no dey UBCAP train ooo. e don tey wey I dey try enter for awoof price but no luck.

Madam mercy if u don reach your target price make u sell. If you dey fear, sell in tranches. The stock go retrace to 1.30 because boys need to take position before January. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2013
Michael11stock: i had a dream that ABCtransport moves to 7naira by January so make una better position una self now BTB, Ellai, Merci, Stockbull n my rest oga at the top am back after my long Holiday for germany

Bros welcome back. I don dey inside this train since. This your dream is a confirmed revelation from above. Nothing do us..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2013
SWG 1: .
Dats y I follow her closely from NL to SMN. Soon offline too lol!

Bros I no understand this your proposed offline following of madam mercy o... Oga 9free u dey see wetin dey happen so.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 11:36pm On Dec 06, 2013
Elai147:

Bros I no understand this your proposed offline following of madam mercy o... Oga 9free u dey see wetin dey happen so.
My brother, I just dey watch in 7D.
No comment......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 11:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
Elai147:

Abeg oo make una cari good thing for mind oo. I came in peace and for happy investing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:59pm On Dec 07, 2013
expressdr84: I have been tryin to open an online account with meritrade but I kept on seeing incorrect captcha
I need an urgent solution on how to circumvent this problem .thanks
go to cybercafe if u ve been using gam phone
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:59pm On Dec 07, 2013
expressdr84: I have been tryin to open an online account with meritrade but I kept on seeing incorrect captcha
I need an urgent solution on how to circumvent this problem .thanks
go to cybercafe, if u ve been using gsm phone
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by babauzez(m): 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2013
plz i nid advice on hw to go abt investin in stocks...tanx
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anyanwu58: 2:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
Elai147:

Hmmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
please can you tell me has rtbriscoe nig plc released her 3rd quater result for 2013 and what prospect does this stock has going into 2014.Thank you guru the house.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
please can you tell me has rtbriscoe nig plc released her 3rd quater result for 2013 and what prospect does this stock has going into 2014.Thank you gurus in the house.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 5:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
Also based on ubacap 28kobo 3rd quarter eps and the possibility of fye eps 2013 of 40kobo.can the coy pay a dividend by the year end 2013 of maybe 10kobo or more.Note,i had factored in the new 2bn right issue they just completed recently plus the already 4bn in issue to arrive at an eps of 28kobo.Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2013
Greeting to my dignified and stockloquent brothers,sisters,mothers and fathers in the house i say in french bravo.I am a young teacheable boy who consciously eager to learn and sift knowledge from all what you have to say as germane to stocks on the nija bourse.please going into 2014 january to be precise can will still witness any january effect rally if so what are sectors that are positioned to experiend that this new year.Merci.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by upward(m): 2:22am On Dec 08, 2013
Hello my people. Greetings. It's a few years I've been off the forum. I'm back. Liquidated my portfolio for a certain investment and career development, now reaping the results of that and thought it's time to take a look once again into the Nigerian stock market. Any takers?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bimbcy(m): 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2013
hi! I bot sterling right issue since july/Aug but am yet to b credited wit no of units bot. kindly hep on aw to get ma cscs acct credited. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 10:56pm On Dec 08, 2013
bigass:

thanks for the analysis, is seplat coming to the market? lest i forget CILeasing biko?
what is with ETI and UNITY

Yep! Seplat might be rolling out the drums next yr. CILeasing? No comment.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 11:11pm On Dec 08, 2013
princemolak:
thanks For this wonderful analysis Bro,will u mind gvn me a little analysis of ;
Nem
Fidson
Ubcap and i wldnt mind readn ur biase comment on livestock 2. Thanks

NEM? No comment.
FIDSON....I cashed out this yr on the stock. Guess you're aware of their new factory at Ogun state and the WHO pre qualification coming up in 2014. Might be a good play but u need a lower entry price than current levels. Also consider your horizon.
UBACAP.....I uphold the same views I expressed on AFRIPRUD.
LIVESTOCK.....until uacn stepped in, I wouldn't touch it with a 10 ft pole. UACN now owns 51% as u know and a complete take over is what I'm betting on. Of course its a long term play. As a company on its own, Livestock feeds is a market where the demand-supply dynamics is tilting in its favour.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 6:18am On Dec 09, 2013
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ucheson2(m): 9:12am On Dec 09, 2013
BIG THANK U!!!
I & my coy r saying tank u 2 dose dat sold their oando & dose dat posted -ve nws about oando last wk both here & @ smn, U guys r wonderful. Ur efforts depressed d price of oando a little on Thur, it closed flat on Fri & we were able 2 buy @ a flat rate of N15.80 for d 2 days... TANK U grin

LET'S DO IT AGAIN.
Once more I employ all dose dat r afraid of oando 2 plz sell deir's dis wk. & dose dat wish 2 buy @ a dicount 2 come up here/smn with -ve nws dat ll further depress d price of oando or @ most let it remain flat 4 d nxt 3 wks.

D REASON 4 DIS IS BC OANDO DETERMINED 2 CONCLUDE ITS DEAL WITH COP BY 31 JAN 2014. & OUR COY IS DESPARATE & DETERMINED 2 INCREASE ITS HOLDING TO 1% IN OANDO PLC B4 D SAID DEAL IS CONSUMMATED.

We ll continue 2 buy until we achieve our goal(1% OANDO). We can not be stoped...

TANK U ALL 4 CONTRIBUTING 2 OUR SUCCESS grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ucheson2(m): 9:13am On Dec 09, 2013
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2013
Why is NSE site down http://www.nse.com.ng/Pages/default.aspx
Anybody with alternate website
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
costain is in problem.c and i leasing is getting stronger on the bourse
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
first bank is closing green 2moro
royalex is another watch
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by economia: 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2013
stockbull: costain is in problem.c and i leasing is getting stronger on the bourse
I HAVE LOST 12 OF WHAT MY HOLDING I COSTAIN. PLS ADVICE ME ON EQUITY TO BUY IF I SELL IT TOMORROW. OR IF YOU HAVE CONTRARY VIEW. PLS I AM IN FOR SHORT TIME
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by economia: 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2013
I HAVE LOST 12% Of MY HOLDING I COSTAIN. PLS ADVICE ME ON EQUITY TO BUY IF I SELL IT TOMORROW. OR IF YOU HAVE CONTRARY VIEW. PLS I AM IN FOR SHORT TIME
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by economia: 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2013
economia: I HAVE LOST 12% OF MY HOLDING In COSTAIN. PLS ADVICE ME ON EQUITY TO BUY IF I SELL IT TOMORROW. OR IF YOU HAVE CONTRARY VIEW. PLS I AM IN FOR SHORT TIME
PLS GIVE SOME SUGGETION
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
ucheson2: BIG THANK U!!!
I & my coy r saying tank u 2 dose dat sold their oando & dose dat posted -ve nws about oando last wk both here & @ smn, U guys r wonderful. Ur efforts depressed d price of oando a little on Thur, it closed flat on Fri & we were able 2 buy @ a flat rate of N15.80 for d 2 days... TANK U grin

LET'S DO IT AGAIN.
Once more I employ all dose dat r afraid of oando 2 plz sell deir's dis wk. & dose dat wish 2 buy @ a dicount 2 come up here/smn with -ve nws dat ll further depress d price of oando or @ most let it remain flat 4 d nxt 3 wks.

D REASON 4 DIS IS BC OANDO DETERMINED 2 CONCLUDE ITS DEAL WITH COP BY 31 JAN 2014. & OUR COY IS DESPARATE & DETERMINED 2 INCREASE ITS HOLDING TO 1% IN OANDO PLC B4 D SAID DEAL IS CONSUMMATED.

We ll continue 2 buy until we achieve our goal(1% OANDO). We can not be stoped...

TANK U ALL 4 CONTRIBUTING 2 OUR SUCCESS grin
IS IT ONLY OANDO YOUR COMPANY IS BUYING NOW? GIVE US OTHERS NAMES?

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (7794) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: emmasoft(m), perfectgen(m), teejay1334(m), debeey87(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.