Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,711 members, 7,831,224 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10953294 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (7778) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 9:48am On Nov 28, 2013
[b][/b]
bigass:

no buy oando now. the thing dey go 9:20

what's the recomendation based on? your name dey fear me sef. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 28, 2013
chukyjones: [b][/b]

what's the recomendation based on? your name dey fear me sef. grin

No be only u sef. And na female. Nawa 4 waec.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
mercylicious:

No be only u sef. And na female. Nawa 4 waec.

how does my ass size affect my waec? My bigass is a blessing. pls rescind on your decision to buy oando

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolidave: 12:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
bigass:

how does my ass size affect my waec? My bigass is a blessing. pls rescind on your decision to buy oando
make we see the blessing na . #wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
bigass:

how does [size=14pt]my ass size[/size] affect my waec? My bigass is a blessing. pls rescind on your decision to buy oando
hmmmmmm....... Na only Oga Oracle dey come my mind. I no talk anything ooooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
kolidave: make we see the blessing na . #wink

bros na wa for you o!!

na blessing you come this thred to see abi na money we come make?? grin

anyway... they say God blesses in so many wonderful ways...

Madam...bigass; awhich one we go come buy naa as you say make we no buy OANDO??

I dey envy 'Oga Bigass'.....enough financial advise with all the flavousr to go with it

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by divinelove(m): 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
Guys interested in buying oando, use this strategy n u r likely to buy @ d best price. Watch d stock closely until its price starts appreciating again then u can buy.
Disclaimer: this may nt work all d time but has worked most of d times.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omexonomy: 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
divinelove: Guys interested in buying oando, use this strategy n u r likely to buy @ d best price. Watch d stock closely until its price starts appreciating again then u can buy.
Disclaimer: this may nt work all d time but has worked most of d times.
same for transcop too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
http://www.proshareng.com/news/21636/OANDOs-upstream-business-to-support-its-bottomline-Chapel-Hill-recommends-HOLD

We maintain our HOLD recommendation on Oando with a revised 12-month target price of N14.71. Oando has under-performed the market with a YTD return of 13% vs. the ASI YTD return of 39%. It however gained 24% in the last month, vs. 4% for the market. The stock currently trades on FY-14E P/E and EV/EBITDA of 4.1x and 5.6x respectively vs. its EM peer average FY-14E P/E and EV/EBITDA of 8.8x and 6.1x respectively.

NB: Do not underrate the market movers who on a normal good day constantly beat the Demand/Supply curve[b][/b]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by miftpulse: 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
I placed a mandate to have all my shares in transcorp sold since Monday but my stockbroker has been unsuccessful. please does anybody have a clue :-
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigx(m): 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2013
miftpulse: I placed a mandate to have all my shares in transcorp sold since Monday but my stockbroker has been unsuccessful. please does anybody have a clue :-

No maga to buy o, everybody wan follow run
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redoil: 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2013
miftpulse: I placed a mandate to have all my shares in transcorp sold since Monday but my stockbroker has been unsuccessful. please does anybody have a clue :-
nobody is ready to throw away good money on bad products. (stock market hype)
Wait till it drops to less than N2 naira. Then you sell
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolidave: 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
Redoil: nobody is ready to throw away good money on bad products. (stock market hype)
Wait till it drops to less than N2 naira. Then you sell
I doubt it'll drop below that.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
House, anyone with more info on c&i heritage? they posted good quarterly results. Dont know if theres any bad news about them on the background
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 4:00am On Nov 29, 2013

I'm quite surprised. Does it mean that our Stockbrokers are extremely inefficient? I thought you can buy or sell at will anytime irrespective of the situation. Who is your stockbroker?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by walcolm(m): 6:05am On Nov 29, 2013
sure you can buy and sell a stock at will if there's demand and supply
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by economia: 6:19am On Nov 29, 2013
WHERE CAN I GET QUARTERLY EARNINGS PER SHARE OF MAJOR COMPANIES IN NIGERIA FROM 2010?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by miftpulse: 6:33am On Nov 29, 2013
megainvest:

I'm quite surprised. Does it mean that our Stockbrokers are extremely inefficient? I thought you can buy or sell at will anytime irrespective of the situation. Who is your stockbroker?
My surprise and shock. At least we had close to 15million shares traded in the last 2days. My holdings is less than 100000, I am watching the downward spiral.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by economia: 6:44am On Nov 29, 2013
WHERE CAN I GET EARNINGS PER SHARE HISTORY OF POPULAR COMPANIES IN NIGERIA?
PLS HELP, IT IS URGENT
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 29, 2013
economia: WHERE CAN I GET EARNINGS PER SHARE HISTORY OF POPULAR COMPANIES IN NIGERIA?
PLS HELP, IT IS URGENT

Cashcraft used to have all that years back. But I don't know for now. But www.proshareng.com.ng has all the quarterly results.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 8:20am On Nov 29, 2013
jposuagwu:

My brother,

You are one of the people I have great respect for both here and on SMN. But am surprised the way you have been very bullish on Oando completing the COP deal Nov 30 without caution. I spoke with a Management staff of Oando (one of the few who are in the know about the COP deal) - even though he was non committal in his response (primarily because of he feared Toronto Stock Exchange may charge the coy for insider trading, he was not as bullish as you sound here about Nov 30 deadline. He was only bullish the deal will be concluded but not bullish about Nov 30. I understand Oando still has a window to extend the date of closure of the deal.

Ok..I got this now from SMN

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/oando-energy-resources-provides-an-update-on-the-acquisition-of-conocophillips-nigerian-business-and-amends-loan-agreement-with-oando-plc-2013-11-28-21183120?reflink=MW_news_stmp

Oando Energy Resources provides an update on the acquisition of ConocoPhillips Nigerian business and amends loan agreement with Oando Plc

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 8:32am On Nov 29, 2013
Nigerian Stock Exchange:

1. FG tasks SEC, NSE on N60b unclaimed dividends

2. Cash-less policy to go nationwide in 2014 – CBN

3. SEC seeks solution to unclaimed dividends

4. NAICOM set to register five micro-insurance firms

5. Bears resurface on the bourse as ASI hits below 39,000bpts

6. CADBURY records upper breakout, set to record new high in 7yrs

7. Improvement in capacity drives DangCem strong performance

8. OANDO's upstream business to support its bottom-line; Chapel Hill recommends HOLD

9. DANGCEM records strong performance in 9M '13; Chapel Hill recommends BUY

10. CAPHOTEL declares N469.4m PAT in Q3 '13 result

11. CILEASING releases Q1 '13 and Q2 '13 with N193.9m PAT in Q2 result

Source: @Proshare

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 29, 2013
Culled from www.akinmail..com.
Recently there has been a media blitz sort-of, about MAMADOR which is a packaged vegetable oil produced by PZ. I like companies that have superb advertising campains, to me it shows a sort-of commitment by the company to be a market leader. and when you think of it there's no brand that is a clear market leader in the sale of vegetable oils in nigeria. A clear advantage of MAMADOR vegetable oil is that it's packaged in small packets which means it's easier to build a big brand name quicker as these small packets with the acompaning brand logo gets to the final consumer. I know FMCGs business model is risky as it is suspectible to a lot of things including uncertain political landscape, one cannot just ignore a company that is taking the right steps with the right product.
NB: This isn't a recommendation, contact your investment adviser.

www.akinmail..com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 9:11am On Nov 29, 2013
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anyanwu58: 9:57am On Nov 29, 2013

which broker do u use?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 10:12am On Nov 29, 2013
miftpulse:
My surprise and shock. At least we had close to 15million shares traded in the last 2days. My holdings is less than 100000, I am watching the downward spiral.

Bros.. you need to understand the way the NSE works first..

Transcorp presently have close to 450M units on offer and no takers... those 15m units you saw being traded on yesterday were cross deals...

Will you buy transcorp at the present price? grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 11:12am On Nov 29, 2013
15 million shares
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debostar(m): 11:55am On Nov 29, 2013
Cheap things are not always good.Morgan capital group my have dropped down their stockbroking fees,their services is absolutely rubbish compare to other stockbroking firm like meristem securities.They do not respond to emails or acknowledge your orders or mandate.
If you are thinking of making a choice between morgan and meritrade,you better try meristem securities.
I am not canvassing for meritrade but I am using both at the moment.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by miftpulse: 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
feelamong:

Bros.. you need to understand the way the NSE works first..

Transcorp presently have close to 450M units on offer and no takers... those 15m units you saw being traded on yesterday were cross deals...

Will you buy transcorp at the present price? grin
Now trading above 200million today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anyanwu58: 12:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
debostar: Cheap things are not always good.Morgan capital group my have dropped down their stockbroking fees,their services is absolutely rubbish compare to other stockbroking firm like meristem securities.They do not respond to emails or acknowledge your orders or mandate.
If you are thinking of making a choice between morgan and meritrade,you better try meristem securities.

Did they delay in executing your mandate?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by economia: 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2013
debostar: Cheap things are not always good.Morgan capital group my have dropped down their stockbroking fees,their services is absolutely rubbish compare to other stockbroking firm like meristem securities.They do not respond to emails or acknowledge your orders or mandate.

PLEASE CONFIRM THIHow to Pay

Bank Account details

For MeriTrade Online Transfers or payment at the bank, kindly use any of the following accounts indicating your CSCS number or MeriTrade Account number: Depending on the option you choose, your funds could be available for trading in as little as an hour. Minimum of N50,000 is required for opening a new account.

Cash/Cheque deposit in the bank and Online Transfer :
Zenith Bank
Branch: Head Office, Ajose Adeogun Street
Acct Name: Meristem Securities Ltd
Acct No: 1010675433

Fidelity Bank
Branch: Awolowo Road Branch
Acct Name: Meristem Securities Ltd-Meriboss
Acct No: 5080063988

First Bank
Branch: Ojodu Branch
Acct Name: Meristem Securities Ltd
Acct No: 2012046517

GTBank
Branch: GTB- Broad Street Branch
Acct Name: Meristem Securities Limited
Acct No: 0118027873

ACCOUNT DETAILS FROM THEM FOR ME

"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debostar(m): 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2013
Yes.i make use of their zenith bank account
They are genuine as it is on their website

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (7778) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agbalowomeri, Emumakpo, ExpertDealer, Bbbwings and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.