Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10951067 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (7777) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debostar(m): 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2013
Not only delay in execution of mandate.They do not reply emails or even acknowledge receipt of your money
Meritrade replies your emails within 2 hours. AND THEY ARE SO TRANSPARENT
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anyanwu58: 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
economia:

PLEASE CONFIRM THIHow to Pay

Bank Account details

For MeriTrade Online Transfers or payment at the bank, kindly use any of the following accounts indicating your CSCS number or MeriTrade Account number: Depending on the option you choose, your funds could be available for trading in as little as an hour. Minimum of N50,000 is required for opening a new account.

Cash/Cheque deposit in the bank and Online Transfer :
Zenith Bank
Branch: Head Office, Ajose Adeogun Street
Acct Name: Meristem Securities Ltd
Acct No: [b]1010675433[/b]

Fidelity Bank
Branch: Awolowo Road Branch
Acct Name: Meristem Securities Ltd-Meriboss
Acct No: 5080063988

First Bank
Branch: Ojodu Branch
Acct Name: Meristem Securities Ltd
Acct No: 2012046517

GTBank
Branch: GTB- Broad Street Branch
Acct Name: Meristem Securities Limited
Acct No: 0118027873

ACCOUNT DETAILS FROM THEM FOR ME

"

The Zenith account no is different from the one i have here,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shinaboy: 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
Hi Everyone,

I will like to purchase some shares for the long term (5 - 10 years). I am considering the multinationals like Unilever, PZ, Cadburyg. Can anyone recommend other good stocks for long term investment? Thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
shinaboy: Hi Everyone,

I will like to purchase some shares for the long term (5 - 10 years). I am considering the multinationals like Unilever, PZ, Cadburyg. Can anyone recommend other good stocks for long term investment? Thank you

go for interbrew and come back in 5yrs to thank me. ( c.e )
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 3:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
miftpulse: I placed a mandate to have all my shares in transcorp sold since Monday but my stockbroker has been unsuccessful. please does anybody have a clue :-

Did you use a sell limit order or you asked them to sell at market price? Because in a fast moving trade like Transcorp, it is better to place your order at market price. I waited up to 3 or 4 days before I could sell part of my Transcorp shares.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Afo1k: 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
debostar: Cheap things are not always good.Morgan capital group my have dropped down their stockbroking fees,their services is absolutely rubbish compare to other stockbroking firm like meristem securities.They do not respond to emails or acknowledge your orders or mandate.
If you are thinking of making a choice between morgan and meritrade,you better try meristem securities.
I am not canvassing for meritrade but I am using both at the moment.
......anyway Morgan capital group services r still okay, they reply my emails on time , send daily pricelist to my email id before 5pm each day n they ve also executed my orders the very day I placed them..u can even chat with them on bbm . since I ported from cashcraft to Morgan capital group, no regret so far
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by economia: 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2013
anyanwu58:

The Zenith account no is different from the one i have here,

THANK YOU, I WILL NOT USE THE ZENITH. IF OTHER ACCOUNT ARE OK LET ME KNOW. WHY I AM DOING THIS IS TO BE DOUBLY SURE BECAUSE I HAVE NOT MET WITH ANY OF ITS REPRESENTATIVE B4
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
Afo1k: ......anyway Morgan capital group services r still okay, they reply my emails on time , send daily pricelist to my email id before 5pm each day n they ve also executed my orders the very day I placed them..u can even chat with them on bbm . since I ported from cashcraft to Morgan capital group, no regret so far

If anyone has an option to choose between meristem and Morgan capital, go for meristem.
I sent an email to Morgan capital on account opening related issues, they did not reply. I sent to meristem, I got reply same day. Now I use meristem, they execute the orders and update the account on daily basis. They also have good customer care.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2013
debostar: Cheap things are not always good.Morgan capital group my have dropped down their stockbroking fees,their services is absolutely rubbish compare to other stockbroking firm like meristem securities.They do not respond to emails or acknowledge your orders or mandate. If you are thinking of making a choice between morgan and meritrade,you better try meristem securities.
I am not canvassing for meritrade but I am using both at the moment.

Thanks a lot for this info. Madam Mercy have you had similar issues with them? Those that have ported to Morgan capital, please kindly comment and let us know how good/bad their services are.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anyanwu58: 4:54pm On Nov 29, 2013
Elai147:

Thanks a lot for this info. Madam Mercy have you had similar issues with them? Those that have ported to Morgan capital, please kindly comment and let us know how good/bad their services are.

You cant compare Meristem with Morgan, Meristem is fast in executing orders. Morgan always want you to put a price high above the selling price for buy and price below the selling price for sell, without that they may not execute your mandate fast. I dont know why, maybe they are benefiting from spread. There means of communication is Kul, u can do that via phone, BBM and emails but i think they respond fast to BBM and phone calls more than emails. Morgan charges is also kul compared to Meristem, you wont even noticed some charges were removed from your money.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anyanwu58: 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
Please my Ogas, what happened to New Gold, the closing price today is N7 or is it an error?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ucheson2(m): 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2013
economia:

THANK YOU, I WILL NOT USE THE ZENITH. IF OTHER ACCOUNT ARE OK LET ME KNOW. WHY I AM DOING THIS IS TO BE DOUBLY SURE BECAUSE I HAVE NOT MET WITH ANY OF ITS REPRESENTATIVE B4
Why dont u check
www.meritrade.com
to get the details for urself.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
ucheson2: Why dont u check
www.meritrade.com
to get the details for urself.

My thought exactly instead of pasting acct nos on the thread
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
Anyone with information about Japaul. Someone told me they just acquired new ship but i want to confirm that from another source.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
I just noticed that Oando share price has started rising again. Hmm this must be a very good omen. Make monday quick reach o make I go try increase my holdings. Oando must buy me new car next year IJN.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by excellence13: 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
I use both meristem and morgan capital. No doubt meristem is good (you can even place orders till 12 noon), but Morgan capital also offers pretty decent services. Infact, I find the online platform of Morgan Capital much more easy to use, functional and detailed than that of Meristem. They also do respond to my emails. I was surprised when I got a response from the CEO himself. I believe they run as lean /efficient as possible, to maintain the low brokerage fee.

For anyone intending to trade often ( not long-termers), its a no brainer to go with Morgan capital. Like someone mentioned earlier you don't even notice the charges. On the long run you save a lot and can even invest the savings that would have instead gone as brokerage fee.

Thats all!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anyanwu58: 12:02am On Nov 30, 2013
Mpeace :
I just noticed that Oando share price has started rising again. Hmm this must be a very good omen. Make monday quick reach o make I go try increase my holdings. Oando must buy me new car next year IJN.

Bros na Oando money i go use marry.
Come to think of it outside COP deal is Oando not undervalued at 14.06?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by miftpulse: 4:15am On Nov 30, 2013
Afo1k: ......anyway Morgan capital group services r still okay, they reply my emails on time , send daily pricelist to my email id before 5pm each day n they ve also executed my orders the very day I placed them..u can even chat with them on bbm . since I ported from cashcraft to Morgan capital group, no regret so far
. Oga, please what was the indemnity bargain for porting and how was it done
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:36am On Nov 30, 2013
anyanwu58:

You cant compare Meristem with Morgan, Meristem is fast in executing orders. Morgan always want you to put a price high above the selling price for buy and price below the selling price for sell, without that they may not execute your mandate fast. I dont know why, maybe they are benefiting from spread. There means of communication is Kul, u can do that via phone, BBM and emails but i think they respond fast to BBM and phone calls more than emails. Morgan charges is also kul compared to Meristem, you wont even noticed some charges were removed from your money.
GIVE US THE TWO WEBSITE AND LET US TRY.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:40am On Nov 30, 2013
Mpeace :
Amen oo me two oo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Afo1k: 9:33am On Nov 30, 2013
miftpulse: . Oga, please what was the indemnity bargain for porting and how was it done
Sowie, I opened anoda a/c wit Morgan capital group not that I transferred my a/c wit cashcraft to m.c.group.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by divinelove(m): 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2013
Mpeace :

i ve been following oando closely lately hoping to buy if it appreciates consistently next week. I tot it ll fall to @ least 12.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2013
anyanwu58:

Bros na Oando money i go use marry.
Come to think of it outside COP deal is Oando not undervalued at 14.06?

Exactly what i was thinking..i expected oando to be hovering at a higher price...BTW make u remember to invite us come ur wedding o when u don hammer N50m frm oando deal..cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 01, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

Exactly what i was thinking..i expected oando to be hovering at a higher price...BTW make u remember to invite us come ur wedding o when u don hammer N50m frm oando deal..cheesy

Things like tht happen naa. Na CAP one of my colleague take buy ihm toyota corolla last year. The same guy is waiting for Cap again at N42 as usual.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ucheson2(m): 1:15pm On Dec 01, 2013
I NEED YOUR HELP!! Plz those of u that r already afraid of oando go ahead and sell this week, I want to see oando drop again to N10 If possible. To enable my company increase its holding to just 1% in Oando before cop will be consummated. Abeg help me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gosj(m): 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
petaling:

If anyone has an option to choose between meristem and Morgan capital, go for meristem.
I sent an email to Morgan capital on account opening related issues, they did not reply. I sent to meristem, I got reply same day. Now I use meristem, they execute the orders and update the account on daily basis. They also have good customer care.
How do you make deposits into your account @ Meristem thro bank deposits? Do you pay in using your Meristem account number on the bank teller or your meristem profile name? Thanks!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2013
gosj:
How do you make deposits into your account @ Meristem thro bank deposits? Do you pay in using your Meristem account number on the bank teller or your meristem profile name? Thanks!

You can use your Meristem account number as payment reference but when notifying them by email, you should put your Meristem account number as the Subject of your email. This is exactly what I do. You can also use online transfers.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gosj(m): 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
Elai147:

You can use your Meristem account number as payment reference but when notifying them by email, you should put your Meristem account number as the Subject of your email. This is exactly what I do. You can also use online transfers.
Thanks Sir! So no need to use my Profile name on the bank teller?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ucheson2(m): 7:26am On Dec 02, 2013
MY COMPANY NEED YOUR HELP!! Plz those of u that r already afraid of oando go ahead and sell this week, I want to see oando drop again to N10 If possible. To enable my company increase its holding we just need 1% of Oando plc before CoP will be consummated. Abeg help us.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by AlhajiEsu: 9:57am On Dec 02, 2013
Hello Brethren in the stock market,

Will you guys advice I enter into the Transcorp train now? Considering the price has fallin over the course of 2 weeks...... Any hopes of it coming up ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 10:34am On Dec 02, 2013
gosj:
Thanks Sir! So no need to use my Profile name on the bank teller?

I have never used profile name. Meristem always advise that you use your Meristem or CSCS account number as payment reference. Even if you forgot to use a payment reference, the most important thing is that you send them an email stating your account number (your meristem a/c No or CSCS a/c No ), amount paid, date of transaction and the account number (Meristem's bank account number) into which the money was paid. Alternatively, you can just scan and send the receipt to them by email.

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (7777) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lasisi(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.