Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,353 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10953778 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (7778) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2013
9free:
This your dream fear me oooo......
ha ha ha ha ha no let the dream fear u oga 9free, no be so madam mercy dream too and the stock go up lol oga SWT amen oooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2013
chukyjones:

AMEN OOO!!!

but are you sure that dream isn't a symptom of malaria? (just thinking aloud) undecided
Ha ha ha ha if the dream na malaria symptoms i like am atleast money enter man pocket Isi Ewu dey hungry me
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
Michael11stock: Ha ha ha ha if the dream na malaria symptoms i like am atleast money enter man pocket Isi Ewu dey hungry me
do u no about this royalex stock?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by princemolak(m): 10:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
Aks: check this link and take note of the Trade and Volume Column. e.g Compare Royalex, Costain, FO with Access and Oando

http://www.proshareng.com/analyst/datacenter.php?ref=pricelist
thanks Bro,this is an eye opener
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 8:19am On Dec 11, 2013
courage89:

If im the one making the decision, i will look at the stocks below.
1. Skye bank
2. Courtville
3. ABC Transport
4. Sterling Bank

My decision will be based on their forward "eps/price", which tells me how much the company can afford to pay out in dividend, couple with their dividend payout history.

What business is COURTVILLE into? My stockbroker and some of my investor friends told me to buy as well but I'm not convinced abt it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2013
ihedioramma: do u no about this royalex stock?
Oga i no dey play tete with my savings dnt knw much abt the company so not interested my kobo advice cheers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2013
I was going thru some contract notes and noticed that my brockerage firm bought : UBA, LIVESTOCK AND TRANSCORP. This got me thinking seriously.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2013
lol, I have access as a customer to CSCS account of my stockbroker where i c daily trades as well as my stockbroker's portfolio. he's heavily pregnant with TRANSCORP (even bought N2M @ N4.71) and Oando. Thinking of entering Transcorp train this week
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:24am On Dec 12, 2013
Aks: lol, I have access as a customer to CSCS account of my stockbroker where i c daily trades as well as my stockbroker's portfolio. he's heavily pregnant with TRANSCORP (even bought N2M @ N4.71) and Oando. Thinking of entering Transcorp train this week
pls what is the price of newgold stock as of 11/12/2013?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by princemolak(m): 6:36am On Dec 12, 2013
ihedioramma: pls what is the price of newgold stock as of 11/12/2013?
2,076 source http://www.moneyhub.net/scripts/cgiip.wsc/globalone/htm/company_list.r?picountry-id=55
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:28am On Dec 12, 2013
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anyanwu58: 12:00pm On Dec 12, 2013
:
ihedioramma: pls what is the price of newgold stock as of 11/12/2013?

Source: www.nsepro.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2013
emmanuel ewumi:

Why must you tell us that you are a member of Apostolic Faith? This smells like a scam. For your information, my father is Pastor in that Church.

Lobatan
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2013
phemmie06:

Lobatan

No mind the guy, why he no create another thread for his so called oil and gas business. Awon onisonu enia.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2013
emmanuel ewumi:

Why must you tell us that you are a member of Apostolic Faith? This smells like a scam. For your information, my father is Pastor in that Church.

The guy is telling us he is a member of Apostolic Faith church to gain trust/symphaty/special treatment, meanwhile he might be a scammer...Since most Nigerians are gullible when it involves religion, these sect of individuals try to use such means to defraud people..

Anybody that comes to meet you with a business proposal and he is saying that ' i am a pastor, reverend, decon etc' or he mentions his church to gain special treament, i will advise you better run away from such people for most of them have no genuine service to render..Majority of them are scammers.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:28pm On Dec 12, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

The guy is telling us he is a member of Apostolic Faith church to gain trust/symphaty/special treatment, meanwhile he might be a scammer...Since most Nigerians are gullible when it involves religion, these sect of individuals try to use such means to defraud people..

Anybody that comes to meet you with a business proposal and he is saying that ' i am a pastor, reverend, decon etc' or he mentions his church to gain special treament, i will advise you better run away from such people for most of them have no genuine service to render..Majority of them are scammers.

He should know that guys who frequent this thread are smart and intelligent, the person that will scam someone like me must be a master scammer and a scammer emeritus.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigx(m): 2:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 4:21pm On Dec 12, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

even if it sounds genuine, they are meant to fish men and not pursue gambled money.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
place gurus in the house, what do you think is the fair price to enter these stocks.
fcmb
sky bank
diamond
access
transcorp
nascon
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
emmanuel ewumi:

No mind the guy, why he no create another thread for his so called oil and gas business. Awon onisonu enia.

But if he is a true member of the church, I guess the church authority should deal with him, cos He ought to make the entire members of the church worldwide to be rich through his so called investment.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
Uniondicon..way forward?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2013
phemmie06:

But if he is a true member of the church, I guess the church authority should deal with him, cos He ought to make the entire members of the church worldwide to be rich through his so called investment.

I agree with you, he should first of all make all members of his church Millionaires before coming to the investment section of Nairaland to recruit people into his business.

Used to attend the Church when I was a kid.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 6:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
SWG 1: place gurus in the house, what do you think is the fair price to enter these stocks.
fcmb
sky bank
diamond
access
transcorp
nascon
I think you can put some dole on Transcorp (Doin same tomorrow) and FCMB (Chapel Hill and Proshare recommend BUY) now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2013
emmanuel ewumi:

The fact that he mentioned the name of his church showed that he is up to something. Instead he should have included his home address and ID/passport copy since he wants to gain our trust. I wonder if people will actually waste their calling credits to enquire about such proposals.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 12, 2013
Aks:
I think you can put some dole on Transcorp (Doin same tomorrow) and FCMB (Chapel Hill and Proshare recommend BUY) now

Dont rely on all these recommendations, most times they contradict themselves.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
Elai147:

The fact that he mentioned the name of his church showed that he is up to something. Instead he should have included his home address and ID/passport copy since he wants to gain our trust. I wonder if people will actually waste their calling credits to enquire about such proposals.
pls lets forget about this. any thing that is not stocks or shares let us not reply the post in this room he can go to business e.t.c room he will se people like him there. what stock are we to buy befor 2013 end?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 12, 2013
I need a good broker with online trading platform like Meritrade. I already have an account with Meritrade and I still want to have a second online platform from another broker. I have sent mail twice to MorganCapital but no reply, pls dont include them
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heanry(m): 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2013
petaling:

Dont rely on all these recommendations, most times they contradict themselves.
Yes, same with me here. Some times or most times these recomendations don't turn out well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by economia: 12:27am On Dec 13, 2013
costain is totally down, am am still unable to sell for about a week. should i hold or make further effort to sell?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 5:26am On Dec 13, 2013
petaling: I need a good broker with online trading platform like Meritrade. I already have an account with Meritrade and I still want to have a second online platform from another broker. I have sent mail twice to MorganCapital but no reply, pls dont include them

I plan to open a Meritrade account. Pls can you share ur experience and why are you seeking another?

You can also try www.cordros.com . I haven't tried them but I heard they also have a good online platform.

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (7778) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: robobo, Buzochi, ebuka1997 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.