Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,847 members, 7,828,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10941543 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (7772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 8:31am On Dec 13, 2013
Heanry :
Yes, same with me here. Some times or most times these recomendations don't turn out well
You guys are right, i do my thing myself when i think time is right for me to take the RISK and not on any stockbroker's advice. Decision is still for U & I to take cos it's our dole that's involved
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 8:34am On Dec 13, 2013
when you see captions like this, it triggers an investor to take stake in the share cos in the medium term, it'll def turn out to be profitable

http://www.proshareng.com/news/21728/FCMB-hits-oversold-region-as-bearish-volume-surges
The stock had shed -37.88% in the last 44weekss to close depressed and battered in an oversold region. [/b]
Market outlook in the recent weeks further revealed continued downtrend amid sustained unrelenting pessimistic postures from both the shareholders and investors as the stock hits new 50weeks low to close at N3.23kobo.[b]

However, the oversold posture of the stock may signal renewed bargain trend anytime soon as the price remained attractive.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 10:52am On Dec 13, 2013
Good Morning Fellow Investment Nairalanders..

Hope our investment portfolio is green as usual..

The main issue i am writing is to share my experience with the house because I experienced something terrible this morning and i have decided to share it with everyone..

On my way to the office there was a terrible traffic as early as 6am..After been fed up with traffic, i decided to take a short cut through a residential area. Suddenly, i noticed that a large crowd gathered on the road thereby obstructing movement of vechicles..

I decided to alight from the vechicle to know what was causing the pandemonium, behold, there was a grown man, fully stripped naked and beaten to pulp laying on the ground with both hands tied...

Initially i thought he must be an armed robber to be beaten black and blue but my guts prompted me to inquire what really transpired..I decided to find out what happened, Lo and Behold, the culprit was a CHILD RAPIST.. angry He was actually caught in the act of raping a girl of 5years in the wee hours of the morning..To add insult upon injuring, the victim (young female child) is the child of the rapist's friend..Meaning the culprit raped his friend's 5year old daughter.

I was so saddened by the news i almost developed fever..Immediately remembered that another man was caught raping a 9 year old girl some few weeks ago..It is Lugubrious and saddening to hear or see a young child's future been torn apart..

I decided to share this information with my friends both physical and online (Nairaland) who are parents and aspiring parents to always monitor the movement of their children..Trust no one( apart from your spouse), because even your so-called friend now can become your worst nightmare..The paedophilic spirit of yerima( urge to have sex with under aged females) is on rampage and it is advisable as parents to guide and monitor your children always in order to protect them from mental trauma and psycological breakdown..Our children is our future and if we dont fight and protect them, who will?

I decided to share this with the house to enable us be alert and watchful..Sorry if this bothered anyone but i couldnt help hold my feelings..May God help us with the wisdom and knowledge to direct our children to the right path..Amen.

Enjoy and Happy Investing. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 10:57am On Dec 13, 2013
SWG 1: place gurus in the house, what do you think is the fair price to enter these stocks.
fcmb
sky bank
diamond
access
transcorp
nascon

Banks: cautious aproach ( will the CRR be raised further and who will be the new Cbn gov.)
Transcorp:share reconstruction and they have to raise cash through equity or debt (siddon look mode unless the price fall below N2 )
Nascon:good 4 speculation,buy price N10.50 or less.
my folio,Interbrew:best longterm stock
my folio, Upl best dividens stock

observe all caverts pls.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 11:02am On Dec 13, 2013
@Born 2be Rich,
thanks for the infor,we live in a terrible world.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 11:11am On Dec 13, 2013
Aks: when you see captions like this, it triggers an investor to take stake in the share cos in the medium term, it'll def turn out to be profitable

http://www.proshareng.com/news/21728/FCMB-hits-oversold-region-as-bearish-volume-surges
The stock had shed -37.88% in the last 44weekss to close depressed and battered in an oversold region. [/b]
Market outlook in the recent weeks further revealed continued downtrend amid sustained unrelenting pessimistic postures from both the shareholders and investors as the stock hits new 50weeks low to close at N3.23kobo.[b]

However, the oversold posture of the stock may signal renewed bargain trend anytime soon as the price remained attractive.

i blv they are yet to credit their shareholders with last bonus issue.confirm before you act.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by frond: 11:44am On Dec 13, 2013
Aks: lol, I have access as a customer to CSCS account of my stockbroker where i c daily trades as well as my stockbroker's portfolio. he's heavily pregnant with TRANSCORP (even bought N2M @ N4.71) and Oando. Thinking of entering Transcorp train this week

because of your broker's portfolio?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2013
Pls what can you say about the fundamentals of ABC Transport ? I think this is the right time to buy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by qizick: 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
hbrednic:

Banks: cautious aproach ( will the CRR be raised further and who will be the new Cbn gov.)
Transcorp:share reconstruction and they have to raise cash through equity or debt (siddon look mode unless the price fall below N2 )

observe all caverts pls.

Wats. upl
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
hbrednic:

observe all caverts pls.
thanks for the analysis, UPL seems to be illiquid
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Theyjih: 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
qizick:

Wats. upl
University press

Toluway: Pls what can you say about the fundamentals of ABC Transport ? I think this is the right time to buy.

pretty much good fundamentals relative to its peers in land haulage / road trips services with relative stability pumpprice, good result wld be expected.. #IMHO.. traders wld obviously want to cashout on some profit for the last qtr of the year to act loud in their respective environ.. this sector sure is prone to such going into year end / beginning of the year.. for long term i would scale in at levels earlier mentioned around 80 k ( scroll back to sept, i guess i did something on this) as the profit taking ensues i'd add more around 70's .. but of utmost importance , know what you are willing to risk either going large or small grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dumexoga: 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
It's good to get well acquainted with stocks and know when to invest, than allowing someone else's opinion to change your wise decision. Transcorp is a good buy always. Japaul oil is a good one too, that is if you can stay for long term. But japaul will definitely enrich people soon. Oando will shock people, because is that stock appreciating to over 50 naira as soon as the deal with conocco Philips is finalized. Don't wait too long, buy oando now and smile to the bank by first quarter of 2014
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2013
economia: costain is totally down, am am still unable to sell for about a week. should i hold or make further effort to sell?

I'd gladly BUY COSTAIN from anybody here please. Lemme Know...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2013
megainvest:

I plan to open a Meritrade account. Pls can you share ur experience and why are you seeking another?

You can also try www.cordros.com . I haven't tried them but I heard they also have a good online platform.

Meritrade is good, you can go ahead and open account with them. Just wanted a second online broker as a backup
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hello aose, how good is FBN money market fund?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2013
@Born2beRich, thanks a lot for that informative post.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anyanwu58: 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
Born 2be Rich: Good Morning Fellow Investment Nairalanders..

The main issue i am writing is to share my experience with the house because I experienced something terrible this morning and i have decided to share it with everyone..

On my way to the office there was a terrible traffic as early as 6am..After been fed up with traffic, i decided to take a short cut through a residential 9area. Suddenly, i noticed that a large crowd gathered on the road thereby obstructing movement of vechicles..

I decided to alight from the vechicle to know what was causing the pandemonium, behold, there was a grown man, fully stripped naked and beaten to pulp laying on the ground with both hands tied...; out what happened, Lo and Behold, the culprit was a CHILD RAPIST.. angry He was actually caught in the act of raping a girl of 5years in the wee hours of the morning..To add insult upon injuring, the victim (young female child) is the child of the rapist's friend..Meaning the culprit raped his friend's 5year old daughter.

I was so saddened by the news i almost developed fever..Immediately remembered that another man was caught raping a 9 year old girl some few weeks ago..It is Lugubrious and saddening to hear or see a young child's future been torn apart..

I decided to share this information with my friends both physical and online (Nairaland) who are parents and aspiring parents to always monitor the movement of their children..Trust no one( apart from your spouse), because even your so-called friend now can become your worst: ..The paedophilic spirit of yerima( urge to have sex with under aged females) is on rampage and it is advisable as parents to guide and monitor your children always in order to protect them: from mental trauma and psycological breakdown..Our children is our future and if we dont fight and protect them, who will?

I decided to share this with the house to enable us be alert and watchful..Sorry if this bothered anyone but i couldnt help hold my feelings..May God help us with the wisdom and knowledge to direct our children to the right path..Amen

Enjoy and Happy Investing. smiley

Chei..... This is a very bad result for the girl's father company, no dividend and for the molester, his company's shares price will start falling on Monday like fcmb. Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bodmax: 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2013
DO YOU DESIRE A FULFILLING RETIREMENT?

“If you fail to prepare, then you’re preparing to fail.”
-Benjamin Aduroja

Over time, I have come to realise that most of us professionals do not start preparing for retirement until we have just a few years left. This reminds me of the story of Jide, a senior manager in an oil and gas firm here in Lagos, Nigeria. He earns ₦1.5 million every month. He woke up one morning and suddenly realised that he had a few years left in paid employment. He thought it necessary to secure a good future for his family. His first step was to invite a lawyer to draft a will. When he met with the lawyer, the first thing the lawyer asked him to do was to list all his assets. But to the lawyer’s amazement, Jide started crying. He was crying because it had suddenly dawned on him that he didn’t have any tangible assets. Of course, he was earning a very fat salary, but he had allowed Parkinson’s Law to set in. Parkinson’s Law says that, “expenses tend to expand to match the income available”. In other words, the higher the income, the higher the expenses.
If you truly desire to have a fulfilling retirement, then I have good news for you:
Come Saturday 14th December, 2013, The International conference on Wealth Creation will be holding. This International Conference will help you to be better educated and better prepared for retirement. You will be shown the need to start planning and preparing for retirement now.
The major objective of the Conference is to give you the skill set and practical tools that will enable you to retire rich. The conference shall achieve this objective by doing the following:
 Increasing your business skills
 Increasing your money management skills
 Increasing your investment skills

Here are more details:
THEME: WEALTH CREATION TOWARDS A FULFILLING RETIREMENT
DATE: 14th December, 2013
TIME: 9:00am
VENUE: Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos.

Register online NOW to BOOK your seat: www.internationalwealthconference.org

NOTE: We have just 50 seats on offer and people are booking them like crazy. So what are you waiting for?
BOOK your seat here: www.internationalwealthconference.org

You’re truly special to me!!!
Benjamin Aduroja
Let’s connect on Twitter: @benjaminaduroja
Facebook: www.facebook.com/BenjaminAduroja
BB- 7bc28925
Linkedin- Benjamin Aduroja
© 2013, Cuttingedge Worldwide Impact Company. All rights reserved
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debostar(m): 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2013
Please ,has anybody use FSDH as a stockbroker.?
I have been experiencing bad service or is it only me
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shigidi(m): 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2013
anyanwu58:

Chei..... This is a very bad result for the girl's father company, no dividend and for the molester, his company's shares price will start falling on Monday like fcmb. Lol

Very poor joke attempt

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
[quote author=Born 2be Rich]Good Morning Fellow Investment Nairalanders..

On my way to the office there was a terrible traffic as early as 6am..After been fed up with traffic, i decided to take a short cut through a residential area. Suddenly, i noticed that a large crowd gathered on the road thereby obstructing movement of vechicles..

I decided to alight from the vechicle to know what was causing the pandemonium, behold, there was a grown man, fully stripped naked and beaten to pulp laying on the ground with both hands tied...

Initially i thought he must be an armed robber to be beaten black and blue but my ..I decided , THANK'S is a good infor one love. i all so get other news like this today 75yrs old man doing the same thing with a child that is not up to 1yr, GOD HELP US .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by economia: 1:24am On Dec 14, 2013
Dexterax:

I'd gladly BUY COSTAIN from anybody here please. Lemme Know...
ple I need to sell costain, how can I transfer it to u asap?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 9:33am On Dec 14, 2013
economia: ple I need to sell costain, how can I transfer it to u asap?

Lemme speak with my brokers. But gimme your phone number so I can contact u directly: info.thedexgroup@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 10:44am On Dec 14, 2013
Can you imagin my broker, meritrade could not sell a stock like Cadbury for me since thursday even though the stock has been really appreciating. I thought Cadbury is a big stock. Pls whats your opinion ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by economia: 11:34am On Dec 14, 2013
Dexterax:

Lemme speak with my brokers. But gimme your phone number so I can contact u directly: info.thedexgroup@gmail.com
I have drop my number in ur email box
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 11:50am On Dec 14, 2013
Toluway: Can you imagin my broker, meritrade could not sell a stock like Cadbury for me since thursday even though the stock has been really appreciating. I thought Cadbury is a big stock. Pls whats your opinion ?

The market has different players who are differentially motivated. Its possible that no retail investor is available to buy your shares. Or no institutional investor is willing to accept the (small) number of shares being offered at current prices, as it probably doesn't make sound (business) sense to do so. Different motivations...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 11:54am On Dec 14, 2013
economia: I have drop my number in ur email box

Haven't seen your number yet... PIs check
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by economia: 12:09pm On Dec 14, 2013
Dexterax:

Haven't seen your number yet... PIs check
I HAVE SENT IT AGAIN
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2013
economia: I HAVE SENT IT AGAIN

Received! I'll contact you within the week...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 3:28pm On Dec 14, 2013
Fellow investors,
I greet una.
Though I haven't been able to post recently, I have been following the thread closely. Thanks to you all for keeping it alive-I no wan mention names make I no come omit some ogas @ d top.
Some updates:-
As a young under-30, my risk appetite is large, that is why I have not totally liquidated my holdings in NEM, though I sold down considerably. At about 5% of my portfolio, I can live with that high a risk for one stock. I have also taken on more risk by taking position in C&I Leasing to the tune of about 5% of my portfolio too.
I have put hands into Prestige & Royal Exchange.
I have increased my holdings in ABC Transport and I'm still closely watching it for further purchases.

My portfolio, risk appetite and investment idea/philosophy/horizon may not fit yours. So, do your due diligence before you buy/sell any stock.

Happy weekend.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ugo41babe(m): 11:41pm On Dec 14, 2013
Pls help. How does one withdraw from meritrade?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigx(m): 12:27am On Dec 15, 2013
ugo41babe: Pls help. How does one withdraw from meritrade?

Click withdraw and put the amount.
They transfer that day or next working day

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (7772) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Entrepreneurrr, Mpeace(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.