Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1982) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10888688 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1979) (1980) (1981) (1982) (1983) (1984) (1985) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
Coolcash1:

Its like you have strong sentiment for the stock because of your repeated and friendly posts about it on this forum...Anyways, I will re-enter the bus again but definitely not now.
well if u dnt reenter now u will ger it at a higher low later (ucap)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
Morgan really really really needs to do something about their platform in the bid/offer windows, where prices that have been past or exceeded still appear. It doesn't allow one read the ratios and analyse accurately. Now it seems FCMB closed at full bid, which is a big difference from what it was showing with some available offers, but now we will never know. Cos If FCMB closed with full bid, then afraid go catch me o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2017
stocks with new 52 week lows
tripple gee and company #1.30k
cadbury #9.50k

stock with new 52 week highs
ucap #3.02k
access bank #6.28k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
As in the days of NOAH they failed to heed WARNINGS rather they were busy dining and wining then suddenly the FLOOD and consumed them. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
ExLaidback:

No you didn't understand me. i JIJO a bit last year October wit FCMB and afterwards took position for this period. I've had it in my portfolio since October last year after Q3. I'm saying the bull we are seeing this week and maybe next is child's play of what FCMB is capable of. I've been one of those recommending FCMB with fundamental analysis since last year - check my posts.

I don't expect it to cross 1.20 (max 1.25) before pulling back this time in preparation for the main ride. But of course i could be wrong - I'm assuming that their result will not be ready till March.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
yom2:
well if u dnt reenter now u will ger it at a higher low later (ucap)

The beauty of the market is that there is no time you want to enter that you won't make your own profit.So, no rush wink.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
angelo82:

Are you for real?What type of trader are you?,I am not trying to monkey hunt on behalf of Locodemus but that stock has been consistent in the past year even survived the Skye contraption.I made money two times just by jumping in/out of it.You can't get it for now at 70k anymore as sentiment favors the stock in the short to medium term and long term perspective will depend on their result which I believe will spring some surprise.

Sir D'Angelo ..happy 2017 , be like say Fcmb go be reviewed this weekend , neva looked at that side

Based of their last result what do u think sir

I couldn't login since 31st don't know why , but am good now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
locodemy:
pa ihedioramma don finally crash out as he rush go sell his fbn at 3.51 hoping to buy it again at 3.00.i dey learn something here ooo!
Not at all . i bought back some small units at 3.40 with my profit and my capital to other better stock i understand grin .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
PETERiCHY:
As in the days of NOAH they failed to heed WARNINGS rather they were busy dining and wining then suddenly the FLOOD and consumed them. angry

Many will cry ontop ur head this year.Be careful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
ExLaidback:
Morgan really really really needs to do something about their platform in the bid/offer windows, where prices that have been past or exceeded still appear. It doesn't allow one read the ratios and analyse accurately. Now it seems FCMB closed at full bid, which is a big difference from what it was showing with some available offers, but now we will never know. Cos If FCMB closed with full bid, then afraid go catch me o
honestly, the need to do something abt it. i was confuse also.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2017
locodemy:

Bros shebi u don chop small clean mouth........he wan chop big and at the same time become large........whom God bless..........he don bless.....ooo
My Brother remember is not over? you have three more kobo befor you drop if you like and any thing can happen on monday bewere . Is only the time you sell you will know your profit or....cheesy ....... ONE LOVE .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2017
lancee:

Sir D'Angelo ..happy 2017 , be like say Fcmb go be reviewed this weekend , neva looked at that side

Based of their last result what do u think sir

I couldn't login since 31st don't know why , but am good now

I believe the stock will do wonder this time around judging from their turn around and its cheap.For short to medium term,FCMB is good.If you are having problem with your broker you should have a second account so that if one disappoint the second one can be used to trade.I wish you a pleasant and prosperous 2017.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
angelo82:

I believe the stock will do wonder this time around judging from their turn around and its cheap.For short to medium term,FCMB is good.If you are having problem with your broker you should have a second account so that if one disappoint the second one can be used to trade.I wish you a pleasant and prosperous 2017.

Thanks .. u too

medium term hopfully
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
ExLaidback:

You will need to click the stock symbol and click by price and not order
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
FCMB, Fidelity, Sterling, Diamond all dey the same category. The optimism in FCMB is what I do not understand.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
rebekah2011:
FCMB, Fidelity, Sterling, Diamond all dey the same category. The optimism in FCMB is what I do not understand.

Alright......Fbn,uba,ubn and access in the same category,what is the optimism in Access bank?The answer is Judge Access bank by result and also judge fcmb by result.........your eye no dey see?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by excellence13: 4:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
Mfunkynation:
honestly, the need to do something abt it. i was confuse also.

Just click "list by price" on the stock symbol/name ( instead of "list by order" ) and you get the correct or current bids/offers. Thats how I get around this problem.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
Did anyone get an account update form from Morgan on January 1st
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 5:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
debeey87:

yes, routine kyc thing, i suppose.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
rebekah2011:

The optimism is FCMB/FIDELITY could pay better dividend vs their current price compare to the other two.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 817: 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
fxuser:

i just started using :www.investing.com
its very good

Thanks. Just checked it out.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
feelamong:

I sabi when you buy for N1.50

U suppose cash out your 100% now o! MMM self go dey envy u now

expensive! yours truly got in at sub N1 smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
rebekah2011:

If you are interested in joining the party early, do it cos irts not late yet and find out reasons later why the drums are beating hard and fast. The trend is on..... grin grin grin.
FXUSER has always pointed the way.
NOTE: FXUSER never recommends. He only weighs the scales.... grin grin grin.
I leave us with quote below:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
debeey87:
As anyone been debited d annual fee by MC?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 10:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
rebekah2011:

You will need to click the stock symbol and click by price and not order

Ok Thanks, I'll try it next week

rebekah2011:
Really, what category is that if I may ask Sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adesiji77: 10:48pm On Jan 06, 2017
davide470:
Guys, what's the news on Access Bank?

Cc: Fxuser, Adesiji77

What do you have in mind bro?

The last thing I read on them was the quotation of their N35bn Commercial Paper (CPs) on FMDQ platform.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Vincent5231: 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 11:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
I believe another stock to watch closely is Sterling bank. It doesn't have much following or the media behind it but it does pull weight. Just the same way nobody talks about Union bank but it keeps climbing up.

2017 is going to present us with lots of opportunities in the market. Pick wisely.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 11:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
Adesiji77:

What do you have in mind bro?

The last thing I read on them was the quotation of their N35bn Commercial Paper (CPs) on FMDQ platform.
Yeah, saw that. Just thought there might be something more for their share price to surge.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 12:09am On Jan 07, 2017
rebekah2011:

I greet all my NSEMPAs' family. I hope everyone enjoy there Christmas and New Year holiday. Certainly, this year must remains favor to us and our household. Back to business, Concerning stock market, everyone (Including me) opinion is neither right nor wrong when emotions, fate, fear, and fortune are involved. My only simple advise is that let's thread carefully with all this companies especially the banks before making our BUY decision. The coast is not that clear when it comes to our(NIGERIA) economic policy. Remember, there's always a BULL market somewhere when your entry price is right so you don't have to be worry. "DON'T RUSH A BUY DECISION THAT MIGHT COST YOU...WE STILL HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO"

Once again, I'm wishing us all blessed and favorably 2017!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1979) (1980) (1981) (1982) (1983) (1984) (1985) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.