Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1984) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10895523 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1981) (1982) (1983) (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) ... (7754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:01am On Jan 08, 2017
http:// www.naijahelm.com/2017/01/fg- releases-n388-billion-to-17- states.html?m=1
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:10am On Jan 08, 2017
locodemy:

No,they dont deceive.
What is the name of your broker sir? . take the risk and get were you want to be . but remember to think what if it did not work .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:19pm On Jan 08, 2017
ihedioramma:
What is the name of your broker sir? . take the risk and get were you want to be . but remember to think what if it did not work .

Instructive:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
ihedioramma:

i use both analog and digital brokers........codros and pinefield.Both are ok.
Certainly one must take risk to attain a greater height...........i will make money this year using both fundamental and technicals in trading.

There are juju/risk stocks i will play in and out as the year goes on...........sterling,wapic,eterna,ccnn and transcorp.i will play them when the spirit leads me.For fcmb,i am staying there for two good years before i bail out.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2017
Bnsitl, wats dis am hearing abt banks involvements in Diezanie case. I tot did issue was closed?
https://www.nairaland.com/3560980/efcc-uncovers-diezanis-hidden-estate
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
locodemy:

Certainly one must take risk to attain a greater height...........i will make money this year using both fundamental and technicals in trading.

There are juju/risk stocks i will play in and out as the year goes on...........sterling,wapic,eterna,ccnn and transcorp.i will play them when the spirit leads me.For fcmb,i am staying there for two good years before i bail out.

The good OLD BOOK says "WISDOM is the PRINCIPAL thing and with all thy getting get UNDERSTANDING"

I thought by now Wapic, ABC and coy would have taught you enough lesson.

You claim to be trading with N15m why not invest it in Federal gov't MMM aka TBs take the 20% upfront discount and be doing your juju stocks so that by 2018 when the coast is clear you will still have your capital to fall back on.

Rmba that slow and steady wins the RACE.

*ThE OcToPuS*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
PETERiCHY:

The good OLD BOOK says "WISDOM is the PRINCIPAL thing and with all thy getting get UNDERSTANDING"

I thought by now Wapic, ABC and coy would have taught you enough lesson.

You claim to be trading with N15m why not invest it in Federal gov't MMM aka TBs take the 20% upfront discount and be doing your juju stocks so that by 2018 when the coast is clear you will still have your capital to fall back on.

Rmba that slow and steady wins the RACE.

*ThE OcToPuS*

Thanks.i have already invested my cash in fcmb and watching it growing............Any other thing i am playing now is JIJO until the coast is cleared.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2017
My gut tells me Fxuser is @ogus on twitter
holm:

Hey Chairman, are you @ogus on twitter?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2017
DeRuggedProf:
I have observed that ETERNA is mostly bought at the tail end of trading most times. WHY
austinkenneth:

Manipulation. My advice: Beware of the Guys that will easily twist your tail. It has happened to me several times on the NSE especiallly on semi-liquid stocks

Brother 'kenneth, please tell those 'manipulators' that Oga Zendi appreciates their efforts,
and that I equally need their services on stdinsure, evansmed and intennegins, places where I'm currently trapped. cool

Translation: nobody can manipulate a stock that is not hot and attractive in the first place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by atilla(m): 1:08am On Jan 09, 2017
Page 1983 the year I was born.

Good luck to us all this year. Back to silent mode
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:43am On Jan 09, 2017
According to Onyema "...Foreign investors like all investors base their decisions on information. We expect them to return to the market once there is liquidity in the FX market such that they are able realize their returns when they try to repatriate proceeds of securities sales..."
Trade wisely and have a fruitful and wonderful new week ahead!

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/leverage-opportunities-stock-market-onyema/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 4:07am On Jan 09, 2017
Jaiz Bank to list N37b shares on Stock Exchange...

http://thenationonlineng.net/jaiz-bank-list-n37b-shares-stock-exchange/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mopolchi: 4:11am On Jan 09, 2017
Okay we are waiting
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 4:35am On Jan 09, 2017
Good morning huz, pls diamond bank registrars n contact. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:54am On Jan 09, 2017
Brent Crude 56.85 ▼ -0.25 -0.44% 1/9/2017

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:04am On Jan 09, 2017
locodemy:

two years? o cheesy you are my brother o i dont want any thing bad happen to you o . do you know that the two years enter election time? . but if FCMB get to #3.50 befor you sale, you must come out in 2019 for governor .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 9:47am On Jan 09, 2017
A prosperous 2017 to everyone! We are making big money this year.

Why is MorganCapital's pre-market disabled?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 9:49am On Jan 09, 2017
holm:

Thanks for the compliment, My Oga,

My bad, the bolded is what i summarized in this hashtag ( #i-pity-fringe-players-in-all-sectors-of-our-economy ) I should have explained. Big players in individual sectors will devour all fringe players, please watch Access bank director say they have gotten more corporate accounts from fringe banks in 2016. Will MTN, Cocacola, Dangote babies keep account in the likes of Skye bank and be rewarded with maybe 50,000 cash back if the bank goes under; D grin ( I laugh in CAPSLOCK grin cheesy)

Market leaders such as Flourmill gained market share as alluded to by the CEO in 2016. Dangote Flour/Sugar is big players in the North. With BH decimated, and, Buhari/CBN/Osinbajo in the "President to the President & Governor to the Governor" pocket (Dangote). If they don't play, Dangote will just announce that the refinery will not be ready till after election in 2019 (as they say, the rest is history: D cheesy cheesy).

My Oga, the list goes on and on. Total Petroleum will win in 2017, it will wipe out all fringe guys in due time( Ayo petroleum, Aruna petroleum and Uche petroleum). Our laws are great for entrenching monopoly.

To be clear, only FCMB, amongst the tier 2 names, is where i'll place my bet for the FY16 result.

http://www.cnbcafrica.com/video/?bctid=5215929981001

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/firstmobile-achieved-n1-3tr-transaction-value-first-bank-dmd-shobo/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 10:01am On Jan 09, 2017
EDUECO:
A prosperous 2017 to everyone! We are making big money this year.

Why is MorganCapital's pre-market disabled?

Because of people that will bid below the minimum required units of 100.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 10:09am On Jan 09, 2017
rebekah2011:

Because of people that will bid below the minimum required units of 100.
Thank you! It should be programmed in way that anything less than 100 units would be rejected.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 09, 2017
1.22 by 2.30pm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:33am On Jan 09, 2017
ucap still dey move

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 10:35am On Jan 09, 2017
zendi:

Brother 'kenneth, please tell those 'manipulators' that Oga Zendi appreciates their efforts,
and that I equally need their services on stdinsure, evansmed and intennegins, places where I'm currently trapped. cool

Translation: nobody can manipulate a stock that is not hot and attractive in the first place.

Lol.. I'm also trapped in stdinsure. I pray for the day of redemption
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 10:35am On Jan 09, 2017
Big news must have hit the market. Likely dividend ...k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:56am On Jan 09, 2017
megainvest:
Big news must have hit the market. Likely dividend ...k

FCMB is on fire.
People are realising that it is not THE BANK but THE GROUP that pays dividend.... grin grin grin.
Nothing less than N0.25 FYE16.
FX gains are still active till date. Bad loans are being recovered as oil prices are rising.. grin grin grin.
More commissions are rolling in each day..... grin grin grin.
I wish I followed LOCO.... grin grin grin
I
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 11:04am On Jan 09, 2017
What's happening to FO? Can FEMI Otedola redeem his billionaire status by first week of March 2017?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 11:05am On Jan 09, 2017
EDUECO:
What's happening to FO? Can FEMI Otedola redeem his billionaire status by first week of March 2017?

Just hold on and see the magic of Femi grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 09, 2017
Total break out @1.20 1.50 next break out...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maslong(m): 11:12am On Jan 09, 2017
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maslong(m): 11:14am On Jan 09, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maslong(m): 11:15am On Jan 09, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maslong(m): 11:17am On Jan 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1981) (1982) (1983) (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) ... (7754) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ogoo4real, bolton08(m), handsomebolanle and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.