Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10980653 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) ... (7784) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:57am On Apr 24, 2017
PharmAlfred:
The people buying transcorp now are not kid investors. They are mopping up every available offer at any price. Something is definitely happening there.

- very strong bid
-
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:59am On Apr 24, 2017
PharmAlfred:
The people buying transcorp now are not kid investors. They are mopping up every available offer at any price. Something is definitely happening there.

We are impressed with what government is doing presently.
“We hope that the fund they just approved would help to improve our liquidity. The foreign exchange policy of the government now is very good, and it is even helping us already because we are able to meet our foreign exchange obligations.

The future is looking bright. Our shareholders this year will go home smiling,” Elumelu added.

Reviewing it 2016 performance, he said despite the top line growth of 46 per cent to N59.43 billion, the forex losses of N18.48 billion for Transcorp Power in respect of its dollar acquisition finance facility affected the bottom line.

According to him, the group realised loss before tax of -N1.13 billion against N2.03 billion profit in 2015, due to the forex losses, but he assured of prospect of paying dividend to the shareholders within the 2017/2018 financial year.

https://t.guardian.ng/business-services/money/transcorp-plc-assures-shareholders-of-optimal-returns-improved-profitability/

By this time next year TRANSCORP will be trading above N6:00.

That being said if you don't have a spare fund please "STAY AWAY" entirely from the STOCK MARKET.

*ThE OcToPuS*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lawsonbill(m): 11:02am On Apr 24, 2017
Am interested in this stock market, how do I start?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 24, 2017
PETERiCHY:

We are impressed with what government is doing presently.
“We hope that the fund they just approved would help to improve our liquidity. The foreign exchange policy of the government now is very good, and it is even helping us already because we are able to meet our foreign exchange obligations.

The future is looking bright. Our shareholders this year will go home smiling,” Elumelu added.

Reviewing it 2016 performance, he said despite the top line growth of 46 per cent to N59.43 billion, the forex losses of N18.48 billion for Transcorp Power in respect of its dollar acquisition finance facility affected the bottom line.

According to him, the group realised loss before tax of -N1.13 billion against N2.03 billion profit in 2015, due to the forex losses, but he assured of prospect of paying dividend to the shareholders within the 2017/2018 financial year.

https://t.guardian.ng/business-services/money/transcorp-plc-assures-shareholders-of-optimal-returns-improved-profitability/

By this time next year TRANSCORP will be trading above N6:00.

That being said if you don't have a spare fund please "STAY AWAY" entirely from the STOCK MARKET.

*ThE OcToPuS*

Now that you are out of frustrations,do you see how nice your posts are these days?
You have even become one of the monkey hunters like me.
I pray your portfolio remain in green so that good words will be coming from your mouth,if not we are finished when our portfolios are going against your's.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:11am On Apr 24, 2017
PharmAlfred:

Peterichy was spot on here. Transcorp is no Transcorpse after all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 11:14am On Apr 24, 2017
My Ucap bus broke down last week and I quickly hailed the GT cab. No regrets grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 11:24am On Apr 24, 2017
You probably should have joined the buying. The results is outstanding
PharmAlfred:

Overall, did they do well. I see people buying into it this morning.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 11:42am On Apr 24, 2017
Ladies and gents, If I buy FCMb today, Will I get the 2016 FYE dividend?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 24, 2017
austinkenneth:
Ladies and gents, If I buy FCMb today, Will I get the 2016 FYE dividend?

The dividend alert will land in our various accounts by Tuesday (2nd MAY) being next week and you are talking of joining us to have the dividend without participating in the sufferings.
Well,your sense of humour is very very unique.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 11:55am On Apr 24, 2017
SENTIMENT INDICATORS

A good sentiment indicator that is useful for trading is the news from Regular Newspaper. This forum inclusive...

...but BullBearMkt, these people report what they see/know! Yes I know. But we should realise that the reporting is aftermath.

How then can I use it appropriately?

1. If a market is in a downtrend for a long period and the chart is showing the trend is now "flat", any -ve news, especially from the newspaper should be taken as most probably reversal to uptrend (as a contrarian, meaning opposite what they actually say)

2. Opposite of "1", any +ve news that come after a long bullish trend; should be taken as high possibility of reversal to downtrend

3. If a new trend (up/down) has just emerged & the news that is out is in sync with the emerging trend, then the sentiment will most likely drive the stock along its new trend

PLAN YOUR TRADE AND TRADE YOUR PLAN.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 11:57am On Apr 24, 2017
locodemy:

The dividend alert will land in our various accounts by Tuesday next week and you are talking of joining us to have the dividend without participating in the sufferings.
Well,your sense of humour is very very unique.

Chief Loco, pls what prospect does FCMB hold? Do you think their q1 result will be fine? I see mixed feeling about the stock @ play. I think that's the kind of Stock to buy, cos by the time they surprise the market with a good result, the hyper bids usually do not have part 2
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 11:58am On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Revibe: 11:59am On Apr 24, 2017
Total Order Quantity at 26M for Transcorp, no offer. I hope it's not too late to jump on this bus...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
Revibe:
Total Order Quantity at 26M for Transcorp, no offer. I hope it's not too late to jump on this bus...
...listen to your inner intelligence telling you it is too late to jump in now. Wait for its pullback before jumping-in
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
Dangote cement; Offer is drying up....Another Plus to my portfolio....YAY! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...listen to your inner intelligence telling you it is too late to jump in now. Wait for its pullback before jumping-in
grin grin grin grin grin

ABI OOO...THE GUY SHOULD JUST WAIT....I BOUGHT THE LAST UNITS @0.97 ON FRIDAY....

BY THE WAY CAN IT GET TO N2? @bulbearmarket and @fxuser
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2017
Coolcash1:

ABI OOO...THE GUY SHOULD JUST WAIT....I BOUGHT THE LAST UNITS @0.97 ON FRIDAY....

BY THE WAY CAN IT GET TO N2? @bulbearmarket and @fxuser
...Yes, it has potential to get to 2.14 (and above with good fundamentals), but Mr Market has the final say on this

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
PharmAlfred:

Chief Loco, pls what prospect does FCMB hold? Do you think their q1 result will be fine? I see mixed feeling about the stock @ play. I think that's the kind of Stock to buy, cos by the time they surprise the market with a good result, the hyper bids usually do not have part 2

The EPS of fcmb is currently 97kobo.
They had a good result that can keep the stock busy thru out the year.
Market makers are sucking the sellers @#1.00.
It is entering into the hands of long term investors from retail investors.
Q1 result will be released on friday(28April) according to their events calendar.
Expect a powerful result that will shake the floor.
Heavy volumes in action for the past one week.
History will repeat itself.sometime in MAY last year,it was trading @1.79 after Q1 result was released.
Just try to get yours at #1.00 while the offer lasts.
If you missed Transcorp @72 kobo,dont miss fcmb @1.00.
Both are going in the same directions and to create wealth for investors.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
PharmAlfred:

Why are you looking for the LiViNG among the DEAD?

"Behold CHRIST iS RISEN"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
angelo82:
You should be careful for some Nigerian brokers like Lead Capital.

bro any issue with Lead pls tell your bsnl
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
currentprice:

bro any issue with Lead pls tell your bsnl

I introduced someone to trade with them but sold stocks and for some days they didn't pay.I thought I should warn people here since I spoke good of them previously.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
angelo82:

I introduced someone to trade with them but sold stocks and for some days they didn't pay.I thought I should warn people here since I spoke good of them previously.

Let him activate CSCS Direct Cash Settlement on his account...The problem of proceeds not credited by the broker to his account won't arise...When he sells his bank account gets credited by CSCS with the net proceed...Meanwhile, he can try TRW stockbrokers. I just moved there and i am enjoying their service.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
Coolcash1:

Let him activate CSCS Direct Cash Settlement on his account...The problem of proceeds not credited by the broker to his account won't arise...When he sells his bank account gets credited by CSCS with the net proceed...Meanwhile, he can try TRW stockbrokers. I just moved there and i am enjoying their service.

First I want him to get his money first since they refused to pay him since trade cycle has been completed.I am trying to help him through sec.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
With the way Diamond is going, it might soon overtake FCMB
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
debeey87:
With which prospects?
That should even make you to invest more cash in fcmb.
If diamond moves,fcmb will skyrocket.
For now,both of them has no comparism.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 12:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
debeey87:

Buy the rumour and sell the news... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
angelo82:

First I want him to get his money first since they refused to pay him since trade cycle has been completed.I am trying to help him through sec.

Okay. That's fine then. I am sorry I don't have any contact there I would have helped.

All the best.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
Coolcash1:

Okay. That's fine then. I am sorry I don't have any contact there I would have helped.

All the best.

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
locodemy:

The EPS of fcmb is currently 97kobo.
They had a good result that can keep the stock busy thru out the year.
Market makers are sucking the sellers @#1.00.
It is entering into the hands of long term investors from retail investors.
Q1 result will be released on friday(28April) according to their events calendar.
Expect a powerful result that will shake the floor.
Heavy volumes in action for the past one week.
History will repeat itself.sometime in MAY last year,it was trading @1.79 after Q1 result was released.
Just try to get yours at #1.00 while the offer lasts.
If you missed Transcorp @72 kobo,dont miss fcmb @1.00.
Both are going in the same directions and to create wealth for investors.

Price increase in May 2016 is as a result of the rumor of the New Flexible Exchange Rate by CBN later unveiled in June 2016.

I doubt if we can have the same type of sharp increase this year but I hope we can get a decent 20%.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
UAC is about to create value for shareholders.Time to invest in their subsidiaries..........Livestock and Uacn prop on the watchlist.
Just to give signal..........I also saw it coming to Transcorp but never alerted you guys here.
For those of you looking for short to medium term returns........These stocks wont fail you but I am bound to Fcmb for 2017/2018.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 1:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
So Seplat gifted Avuru and his other oyinbo brother 1.6mlm and over 900k units of its shares for long term service. Did the company shareholders approved this kind of thing that they just go away free with it abi them go pay for am at a reduced price cos that's what me I know multinationals do for there employees

(1) (2) (3) ... (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) ... (7784) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mk3jax, Papamrs, adamx23(m), freeman67, faoogoke(m), Ginalex(f), Mpeace(m), meholo, Willie2015 and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.