Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,680 members, 7,840,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10991490 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) ... (7788) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
locodemy:

@bullbearmrkt.pls rephrase your post.i hope you know we are talking about diamond bank and not transcorp.if you are talking of Transcorp,i guess you have taken some ogogoro drinks.when the drink comot from your eyes,you tell me if rugged was right buying diamond bank today @90-95kobo.
...unfortunately, I've never tasted it. lol! Wao!, its Diamond Bnk, I miss it up... Wondering what the problem is...
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...unfortunately, I've never tasted it. lol! Wao!, its Diamond Bnk, I miss it up...
grin grin grin grin grin

Even Transcorpse, I get no worry.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 5:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

You are a Dedicated Grave Robber.... grin

You bought this stock around N0.80K and you are still holding and looking towards putting Emefiele in a tight corner in order to buy more..

This one pass blood money.... grin

So don't you know that Emeliefe is simply playing with people's intelligence.

My int'l passport was due for renewal last month and some of the requirements is to make an online payment of $106 through the Nigeria Immigration Website and another cash payment of $50 to the Nigeria Embassy here in Abu-dhabi.

Non of my Naira cards could pull the transaction till i had to use my dollar mastercard while on the hand CBN is claiming that our banks are awash with dollar.

Awash with dollar indeed.

Go and mark it by the time all this there hide and policies will boomerang people will be pleading for USD @#600.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

DeRuggedProf, there is no worries on this... Daily & Weekly, which is long term, are fine... I don't know where the issue is?

I was following duni04 post, where he called Transcorp junk...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...unfortunately, I've never tasted it. lol! Wao!, its Diamond Bnk, I miss it up...
grin grin grin grin grin

Then why are you talking of Transcorp when i was addressing to the Diamond bank he bought.pls go back and get the drift correct.i need your comment here.Rugged said he bought diamond today at a high price base on TA and shortly after he bought,the fye result surfaced.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

If you bought transcorp at 1.06 today,i will not blame you.i know where the price is heading to.
Before you sleep this night,take little acohol so your head will cool down,then you think about the diamond bank transactions today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
JUST THINKING: Every year a stock does magic, that if one identified early, would have greatly profited him. Can we suggest and analyse to benefit us here? At times, some people may have hidden/insider knowledge or just amazingly interesting insights

Last year, DANGFLOUR moved below N1.00 to over N4.00.
I almost took a cutlass to question the elders in my village.... grin
That journey was done through level grounds, hills and valleys. It was like magic. At times the fundamentals, at other times the Technicals threw us all overboard on that journey, our life jacket was our STOP LOSS and POSITION SIZES.... grin

Which stock do we think will do this in 2017 or are all stocks presently overvalued?

Lets kick start an interesting discussion... grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
locodemy:

Then why are you talking of Transcorp when i was addressing to the Diamond bank he bought.pls go back and get the drift correct.i need your comment here.Rugged said he bought diamond today at a high price base on TA and shortly after he bought,the fye result surfaced.

In today's trading, the stock went past recent swing high on high volume, that is bullishness and accumulation is growing on weekly which is another bullish indicator on TA.

I am not saying it cannot go south, but a smart investor must planned his/her trade and know when to put the stop loss in case the analysis is dead wrong....

PLEASE NOTE: Highly risky to enter a breakout price, it maybe a false breakout and pullback faking new entrants and caused them to panic & exit the trade prematurely before going up again, especially on high volume.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
PETERiCHY:

So don't you know that Emeliefe is simply playing with people's intelligence.

My int'l passport was due for renewal last month and some of the requirements is to make an online payment of $106 through the Nigeria Immigration Website and another cash payment of $50 to the Nigeria Embassy here in Abu-dhabi.

Non of my Naira cards could pull the transaction till i had to use my dollar mastercard while on the hand CBN is claiming that our banks are awash with dollar.

Awash with dollar indeed.

Go and mark it by the time all this there hide and policies will boomerang people will be pleading for USD @#600.

The good news you are seeing in Transcorp today,is it not because USD is down to NAIRA.If 1USD sells for #600,what will be your gain in Transcorp?Maybe you want it back to 70kobo again.

I am even thinking you too are drunk this evening.what a post?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 24, 2017
DeRuggedProf:
JUST THINKING: Every year a stock does magic, that if one identified early, would have greatly profited him. Can we suggest and analyse to benefit us here? At times, some people may have hidden/insider knowledge or just amazingly interesting insights

That journey was done through level grounds, hills and valleys. It was like magic. At times the fundamentals, at other times the Technicals threw us all overboard on that journey, our life jacket was our STOP LOSS and POSITION SIZES.... grin

Which stock do we think will do this in 2017 or are all stocks presently overvalued?

keep your eyes on flour mill,uacn prop,uacn,ccnn,cadbury,even dangote flour.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 5:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
BullBearMkt:

DeRuggedProf, there is no worries on this... Daily & Weekly, which is long term, are fine... I don't know where the issue is?

I was following duni04 post, where he called Transcorp junk...

In May 2012 I bought my very 1st batch of Transcorp @53kobo and bought my 2nd batch in April 2013 @#3:80 same year i disposed everything @#4:50K it later traded above N7.10k and dropped to 66kobo this March before building this current support and history is about to repeat itself.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

...this will be a nice discussion. As for TA, I want to study the price & volume of that stock prior to making such impressive move & we can then look forward to similarly response to future stocks (past data is not indicative of future occurrence sometimes, but are good for correlation especially when you have almost similar fundamentals to back it up). I will be interested in this intellectual study if we have participants (Fundamentals & Technicals)...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 6:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
Only the P & D guys, their insider friends and a few lucky ones make money on the likes of Transcorp, Diamond and Oando. The rest make crumbs or get slaughtered like pigs. They hoard their terrible results, Bid them up and then dump on the hopeless pigs before releasing the results, Diamond style. Enjoy your 0k div diamond holders and good luck at the market tomorrow grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2017
locodemy:

The good news you are seeing in Transcorp today,is it not because USD is down to NAIRA.If 1USD sells for #600,what will be your gain in Transcorp?Maybe you want it back to 70kobo again.

I am even thinking you too are drunk this evening.what a post?

The problem with you is the same problem with FG.

Which is lack of diversification. FG put all their hope in OIL while you put all yours in FCMB which is not good for your health.

Try and balance your balance portfolio via diversification.

Person wey know one road no sabi road.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

When Fidelity is staring you right in the face at 0.83k. Some people are just........ grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
PETERiCHY:

In May 2012 I bought my very 1st batch of Transcorp @53kobo and bought my 2nd batch in April 2013 @#3:80 same year i disposed everything @#4:50K it later traded above N7.10k and dropped to 66kobo this March before building this current support and history is about to repeat itself.
Based on what premise? Is there a new product? Have they struck oil in the ND? The power plant in Ugheli has stopped leaking FX? Realignment of portfolio holdings, debt or what? Or we're just taking uncle Tony's promise of dividend next year hook, line and sinker?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 6:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 6:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 6:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

FBNH

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
holm:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/17659_TRANSCORP_-_Q1_MARCH_2017_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_APRIL_2017.pdf

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/17658_TRANSCORP_-_RETIREMENT_OF_CEO_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_APRIL_2017.pdf
Tomorrow will be a sorry day for those that refuse to read and enlighten themselves but will rather buy into hype. They bid it up and dumped on their ignorant pig heads. Pitiful

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 6:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
duni04:

When Fidelity is staring you right in the face at 0.83k. Some people are just........ grin

Since 2009 till date fidelity has been trading at an average of N1:00k.
It's an igbo man bank and conservativeness is in our blood.

So better watch out for a company been managed by a Yoruba man or Delta man to pull such strings.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kentoto: 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...this will be a nice discussion. As for TA, I want to study the price & volume of that stock prior to making such impressive move & we can then look forward to similarly response to future stocks (past data is not indicative of future occurrence sometimes, but are good for correlation especially when you have almost similar fundamentals to back it up). I will be interested in this intellectual study if we have participants (Fundamentals & Technicals)...

Yes, i love the idea, am in, i think we should get a list and educe them to a few of about 5 stock to monitor.

flour mill
uacn prop,
uacn,
ccnn,
cadbury,
dangote flour.

i would also add FO, and OandO plc,

please lets grow the list.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 6:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
PETERiCHY:

Since 2009 till date fidelity has been trading at an average of N1:00k.
It's an igbo man bank and conservative ness is in our blood so they can't pull such strings.

So better watch out for a company been managed by a Yoruba man or delta man to pull such strings.
I hope you've seen your Transcorp q1. Enjoy the ride to N6 grin
FYI fidelity hasn't traded this low in years. Even the N1 valuation you're giving it (still under valued at this price) has a 20% upside at current price.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 6:40pm On Apr 24, 2017

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 6:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
duni04:

I hope you've seen your Transcorp q1. Enjoy the ride to N6 grin
FYI fidelity hasn't traded this low in years. Even the N1 valuation you're giving it (still under valued at this price) has a 20% upside at current price.

Did you open the link at all
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 6:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

My no 1 pick is fidson. I don't expect it to go from below N1 to N4 just like dangote flour did last year but a recovery of about 100% is possible in a year time.
Will be discussing my reasons for picking fidson as we make progress with our discussion.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kentoto: 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
PETERiCHY:

tony just dey feed fat on transcorp. expense lines are always going up, na wa oh.

k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 6:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
locodemy:

He bought today @0.90-0.95kobo and you are telling him the chart is in good shape till it goes below 0.80k.why not till 1.20kobo?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 6:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
PETERiCHY:

Transcorp's Q1? Yes I did. Group EPS declined 18% to 0.91. Company EPS declined 35% to 0.46. I wonder where Tony's promise of dividend will come from. All things being equal, tomorrow should be bloody for Transcorp. The pigs will get their heads chopped off as always. God help those who bought at 1.06 grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

Honestly, I was expecting a loss here... grin
No wonder volume heavily picked up and Technical indicators turned UP .... grin
Insiders everywhere... grin

I was also expecting a loss here too.
No wonder,it was bided up from 80k to close to N1.
Surely,insider everywhere.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
pluto09:

I was also expecting a loss here too. No wonder,it was bided up from 80k to close to N1. Surely,insider everywhere.
ok o.we will see those insiders tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) ... (7788) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Frangel, unite4real, IamR and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.