Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10979886 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) ... (7784) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

When the market is confusing you, start diversifying immidiatly.

You will be shocked to know were the profit will be coming from. grin

I am playing the group not only the bank.you will be surprise to see us smiling@ Q1 result even @15% increase is much welcome.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
austinkenneth:

I think if we float, we will easily have an "Eqypt situation" where a massive 50% uplift (~8000 to ~12000) was recorded in EGX30 after currency floatation.

So it means the EGX 30 served as a devaluation hegde in Egypt. So will NSE in Nigeria. Emefiele will tire.

do you think about the effect of futher devaluation to common nigerians?? pls dont pray for that aberg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 8:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
locodemy:

I am playing the group not only the bank.you will be surprise to see us smiling@ Q1 result even @15% increase is much welcome.

LOL,

Anyone buying FCMB stock is also buying the group.

I sold 90% at dividend closure and still make profit.

Wiating for another entry price..

If you don't take profit the market will give you loss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

LOL,

Anyone buying FCMB stock is also buying the group.

I sold 90% at dividend closure and still make profit.

Wiating for another entry price..

If you don't take profit the market will give you loss

The current price is another entry price against q1 result coming up on friday this week.
pls leave the stock for us.Na we know how to handle am well.I have been on profit @ fcmb,selling and repurchasing adding more units from time to time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
locodemy:

The current price is another entry price against q1 result coming up on friday this week.
pls leave the stock for us.Na we know how to handle am well.I have been on profit @ fcmb,selling and repurchasing adding more units from time to time.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
Every single trade is bad if it does not return the expected gain within the expected time frame and instead triggers a stop loss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
locodemy:

pls leave the stock for us.Na we know how to handle am well.I have been on profit @ fcmb, selling and repurchasing adding more units from time to time .

If this is not deceit, I don't know what is.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
Manonamission:

My Oga I just dey grin for here
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 9:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
locodemy:

FCMB is the only stock i will play @nse until i see another robust stock to play.I am still at heavy profit even till now.my dividend coming up next week is 2.1m or thereabout if tax is deducted.i also bought almost all at 1.00 which still has upward direction any moment from now.

It is not too good to get attached to a particular stock when you are not an insider. Spread the risk, as nothing like 'guaranteed' in this game.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 9:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
I welcome the idea of identifying stocks that are likely to beat the charts and provide superior returns over the current financial year. I tip large companies making significant recovery from previous loss or below par positions. Unfortunately, the Q1 result will be a pointer and is unknown to the majority of market participants until it is released.

STanbic Q1 is mind blowing shocked

The cement companies are reporting improved margins, Wapco and Ashaka. CCNN/Sokoto cement (poor liquidity though) is one to watch.

Flourmill has great potential, if and when its fortunes improve. Food business is serious business. Market share is commendable.

What does 2017 hold for real estate investment? UACPROP is one to watch here.

These are not BUY recommendations just musings

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by agisky1975: 9:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
DeRuggedProf:
JUST THINKING: Every year a stock does magic, that if one identified early, would have greatly profited him. Can we suggest and analyse to benefit us here? At times, some people may have hidden/insider knowledge or just amazingly interesting insights

Last year, DANGFLOUR moved below N1.00 to over N4.00.
I almost took a cutlass to question the elders in my village.... grin
That journey was done through level grounds, hills and valleys. It was like magic. At times the fundamentals, at other times the Technicals threw us all overboard on that journey, our life jacket was our STOP LOSS and POSITION SIZES.... grin

Which stock do we think will do this in 2017 or are all stocks presently overvalued?

Lets kick start an interesting discussion... grin
Don't think too far, check out FO, please do your due diligence o, before you quote me
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2017
Thinking:
What FYE eps is considered good for a stock selling @ N1.00?

Condition: COY is debt free.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
DeRuggedProf:
Thinking:
What FYE eps is considered good for a stock selling @ N1.00?

undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
Manonamission:

I am the only one who knows the real game i am playing with this stock.
when you choose one stock to play,you will know when to sell and repurchase at lower price to add more units.I remember selling part of it at 1.22 and bought back at 1.12 and still participate in the dividend.
I will keep on loading fcmb as the lord giveth me strenght and will be be selling to repurchase back.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
DeRuggedProf:
Thinking: What FYE eps is considered good for a stock selling @ N1.00?
50 kobo EPS is good for a stock of 1.00 let alone 97 kobo EPS.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
locodemy:

when you choose one stock to play,you will know when to sell and repurchase at lower price to add more units.I remember selling part of it at 1.22 and bought back at 1.12 and still participate in the dividend.
I will keep on loading fcmb as the lord giveth me strenght and will be be selling to repurchase back.

Its better to allow Pareto's law of 20/80 to work... grin
If the 80% is chosen by this stock....Gdnight.. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

Its better to allow Pareto's law of 20/80 to work... grin
If the 80% is chosen by this stock....Gdnight.. grin

@locodemy
@DeRuggedProf

do you think diamond bank might be going the way of SKYE this year..am tinking of piking at the bottom ..advice
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
On Transcorp, SHAREHOLDERS should be wary of profits attributed to "Non-Controlling Interests" which constitutes a large proportion of earned income.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by glogirl(f): 10:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
I doubt it.
Net int income yoy dipped by only 2 billion.
income from fees and commissions soared by over 7 billion.
Total exp remained virtually the same.
The biggest challenge with diamond is the poor loan portfolio. Total loan write off for the past 2 fy is over 110 billion.

Nigerian Banks are most at risk when they are politically exposed.
Skye bank went down because of political exposure. Diamond bank acquired most of their bad loans during Otti's reign, his romance with politics exposed the bank.
The Dozie prince in charge may not be the brightest chap but his risk appetite is low so no risky maneuvers. The end of the crisis is near. The constant clean up in the past 3 years will let up now and profit retention is the game.

My opinion anyway.

Tritri:

@locodemy
@DeRuggedProf

do you think diamond bank might be going the way of SKYE this year..am tinking of piking at the bottom ..advice

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mopolchi: 1:11am On Apr 25, 2017
grin
locodemy:

when you choose one stock to play,you will know when to sell and repurchase at lower price to add more units.I remember selling part of it at 1.22 and bought back at 1.12 and still participate in the dividend. I will keep on loading fcmb as the lord giveth me strenght and will be be selling to repurchase back.
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 2:20am On Apr 25, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 2:23am On Apr 25, 2017
The NSE is messed! undecided
They now carry out insider trading with boldness
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Stockbiz: 5:04am On Apr 25, 2017
stokfrick:
The NSE is messed! undecided
They now carry out insider trading with boldness

Seems so, under the guise of closed period. Many fingers will be burnt here this week as exit door is likely to be narrow on transcorp.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Demmy59(m): 7:37am On Apr 25, 2017
Hello good morning my fellow nairalanders, I am bringing you this opportunity of making 1000 naira weekly from this genuine company called streetbees
When you do a survey of just 5 minutes you get paid within two working days into your paga account Automatically.
How to start:
Open a paga account : go to Mypaga.com open a an individual paga account, register with the your phone number because it is the same phone number you would use to register on streetbeess.
Go to play store : download streetbees, open it and register With the number you use to register the paga account.
Then input this referral link, 8175HY. it is compulsory you input the referral code or else you will not get paid or see a survey.
Go and register now because there will be survey by 12 noon today. The pay may be small at first please don't discourage you can make a small living out of it..
Attach is the prove if payment I got last week. Most important use the referral code 8175HY.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 7:42am On Apr 25, 2017
^^^^^ gringringrin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:03am On Apr 25, 2017
DeRuggedProf:
The one key thing an investor is not sure of in the market is how the market will interpret facts.

yup . .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 25, 2017
Demmy59:
Hello good morning my fellow nairalanders, I am bringing you this opportunity of making 1000 naira weekly from this genuine company called streetbees
When you do a survey of just 5 minutes you get paid within two working days into your paga account Automatically.
How to start:
Open a paga account : go to Mypaga.com open a an individual paga account, register with the your phone number because it is the same phone number you would use to register on streetbeess.
Go to play store : download streetbees, open it and register With the number you use to register the paga account.
Then input this referral link, 8175HY. it is compulsory you input the referral code or else you will not get paid or see a survey.
Go and register now because there will be survey by 12 noon today. The pay may be small at first please don't discourage you can make a small living out of it..
Attach is the prove if payment I got last week. Most important use the referral code 8175HY.

Una no dey hear word?
I wonder who dey respond to all these stupid things.
Monkey dey work,bambo dey chop..........refferal things no good for online biz o.our nairalanders,pls refrain from all these scammers.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:11am On Apr 25, 2017
pluto09:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-04-24/nigeria-said-to-let-market-decide-naira-rate-on-exchange-window

''The first indicative closing rate on Monday was 377.11 per dollar.''

Gradually moving towards a reluctant but necessary transparent convergence level . .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OlugbengaE: 8:16am On Apr 25, 2017
Transcorp fingers are currently in the pot waiting for sulphur and brimstone.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:39am On Apr 25, 2017
Yesterday Review
- a strong Monday opening to last week in April
- big caps dragged the index up wt out Nestle
- pennystocks lead the volume board (diamond , transcorp, fidelity)
- a number of stocks opened above friday closing and closed higher (diamond, fidelity, zenith, UBA , GTB Wapco)
- Over 22 stocks traded over 1 mil units

(1) (2) (3) ... (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) ... (7784) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SonofElElyonRet, Boshins, chipa, Princkez, eziokwunwoko(m), Freespirit89(m), 222Martins(m), Redoil, stepbystep1010 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.