Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,008 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10896360 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (7754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
Charlesnerd: My little experience as a stock market investor..

-Always know when to sell if you are in for the short term ;whatever goes up must come down.I once bought a stock at N25 ,hoping it would get to N33,it got to N32 ,but I was patiently waiting for N33,it never got there.I finally sold at N27.

Haa! Gbese, so FO will come down to 20 naira or what? Just curious ni o. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2014
Pls who can answer me, between Oando and eterna which of them is good to buy now, and of what price?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
One has to be very careful with when using Morgan Itrade or any online platform
I placed an order to sell a particular stock hit the submit button. After about 30 secs i changed my mind lo and behold the color had turned green. Its been sold. I almost pissed in my pants. Now the thing don move

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chibuking81: Pls who can answer me, between Oando and eterna which of them is good to buy now, and of what price?

i will choose Oando because Once the deal is announced sky is the limit

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eagleeye2: 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
I complained here sometime ago that I have not received my dividend warrant from first bank. I have sent a mail to first registrars and they said the DVD warrant has been sent. But am yet to receive it in my post office box.
is it possible for the post office officials to corner my dividend warrant?
What steps could I take to see that my little effort is not in vain?
Abeg I need advice.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eagleeye2: 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
Dear Sir,
Thanks for mail.
Please be informed that your dividend have been sent
recently to your known address, and same has not
been returned as undelivered by the postal authority.
We hope you will receive it soonest.
Thanks
that is the excerpt of the letter from First Registrar
the mail was sent on the 16th of June.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2014
bigass: One has to be very careful with when using Morgan Itrade or any online platform
I placed an order to sell a particular stock hit the submit button. After about 30 secs i changed my mind lo and behold the color had turned green. Its been sold. I almost pissed in G-string. Now the thing don move

U no take ur .............
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2014
eagleeye2: I complained here sometime ago that I have not received my dividend warrant from first bank. I have sent a mail to first registrars and they said the DVD warrant has been sent. But am yet to receive it in my post office box.
Abeg I need advice.

The DVD is the annual report. The warrant cheque is a paper. Wait it will come. which state are you?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by brainpowerng(m): 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2014
Some people just dey buy Conoil codedly? crySome people just dey buy Conoil codedly?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

U no take ur .............
ignored

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Okoronkwomichael(m): 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
eagleeye2: I complained here sometime ago that I have not received my dividend warrant from first bank. I have sent a mail to first registrars and they said the DVD warrant has been sent. But am yet to receive it in my post office box.
Abeg I need advice.
Mine just came in yesterday. Yours will surely come. Depending on your location, it can take upto 5weeks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
Nobody is talking anout caverton. Most focus is on Oando.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
To all BNSITL;
All things been equal, The nation is set to experience another transition in less than a year after the conclusion of the election.
Please I will like to know the status of the market since 2003 that the nation has been experiencing such events.
What has been the reaction of the investor?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eagleeye2: 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
bigass:

The DVD is the annual report. The warrant cheque is a paper. Wait it will come. which state are you?
Abia, ABA
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
bigass:

i will choose Oando because Once the deal is announced sky is the limit
what price will be good to enter Oando.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
eagleeye2:
Abia, ABA
wait
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chibuking81: what price will be good to enter Oando.

Any price after the deal is sealed.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
Aks: Conductor sha, i sold the first tranche at N5.68 and finally dropped the remaining @ N5.50. i don try small, i'll mop it shortly if i see it on the floor @ my 'envisaged' price. I foresee it dropping in the next 2 trading days b4 picking race again
I have 45% ROI on my Transcorp and I'm still buying. Transcorp is reaching 8 naira b4 year end.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
4dchairman:
I have 45% ROI on my Transcorp and I'm still buying. Transcorp is reaching 8 naira b4 year end.

In support of 4dchairman's comment, Concerning Transcorp, One of the main driver in the board of Transcorp was stating through some discussion with some people that "Investors or Traders should be ready to buy Transcorp @10 naira". You can use that quote as one of your due diligence. So, don't be surprised by the huge bids and volume you are seeing...sooner it might not be available for sometime.

God bless you all.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2014
myjoy08:

In support of 4dchairman's comment, Concerning Transcorp, One of the main driver in the board of Transcorp was stating through some discussion with some people that "Investors or Traders should be ready to buy Transcorp @10 naira". You can use that quote as one of your due diligence. So, don't be surprised by the huge bids and volume you are seeing...sooner it might not be available for sometime.

God bless you all.

The same transcorp I bought for 50k, anyway I will hold till it gets to N50

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
myjoy08:

God bless you all.
Even though I have made about 57%ROI on Transcorp the fair value to me is 2.20

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2014
bigass:
Even though I have made about 57%ROI on Transcorp the fair value to me is 2.20

Madam, that is why it is called stock market. A place where impossibilities becomes possibilities and a place where companies fundamentals are not enough to make you money. Only place where fortune favor the brave with God's grace. So Transcorp and Oando party days are around d corner not far at all at all.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2014
nitrogen:
cheesy cheesy Badosky, so far I know the potentials, I will target a price not less that #5 to re-enter, it was that way lastweek, imagine if I had sold last week and re-enter at 4.90, infact I bought some at 5.10 sef, it's the market, either you outsmart it or it outsmarts you, by the way, I am too young to be a long term investor undecided

Make Pa Emma no see the bolded in this your statement or else you go drink herbal tea before you sleep this nightgrin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by uboma(m): 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
hbrednic:

The same transcorp I bought for 50k, anyway I will hold till it gets to N50

Wow! @ 50k, you are a very patient investor. At its current price, you'll make some good money if you decide to sell.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
uboma:

Wow! @ 50k, you are a very patient investor. At its current price, you'll make some good money if you decide to sell.

Sell to you bah?

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by uboma(m): 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2014
Dexterax:

Sell to you bah?

grin

Take your sarcasm elsewhere dude...

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
uboma:

Take your sarcasm elsewhere dude...

Dexter ain't going nowhere dude.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
bigass:
ignored
good one!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
phemmie06: To all BNSITL;
All things been equal, The nation is set to experience another transition in less than a year after the conclusion of the election.
Please I will like to know the status of the market since 2003 that the nation has been experiencing such events.
What has been the reaction of the investor?
over to you oga Ema

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
Michael11stock: Some people dey fall maga for this biz sha grin angry grin grin grin born2berich, dexter, Aka, they sell their transc some pple like uboma dey buy angry grin grin this life sha lol lol lol grin cheesy grin grin angry grin grin angry

Uncle, na wetin i do you nagrin

BTW i never sell..am planning on mopping up some more of the shares.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 10:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
Germany wicked ooo.

GER 7-1BRA

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
Dexterax:

Dexter ain't going nowhere dude.

grin
. grin grin uboma the hopeville dude lol wish I sold to u also grin grin @Dexterax pls buy back from this guy biko lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (7754) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Owoblowblow, ololufemi, floydmayweather, me3000(m), robobo, stcool(m), ZikkyChops(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.