Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11071540 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2285) (2286) (2287) (2288) (2289) (2290) (2291) ... (7816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:39pm On May 16, 2017
PETERiCHY:

If there would be reversal it will happen mid-way into Thursday trading.

So learn to follow TRENDS rather than allow setiments beclould your sense of judgement.

That's why you keep losing money.

*ThE OcToPuS*
Even if there comes no reversal...there is nothing to loose in this market right now, comparing what the price was 2015, we only need patience. In fact I decided to go for more than 1 million units of fcmb this morning at 1.08, can you see the price now? I have nothing to loose from my action cause even if there is no bull in the nearest future, you may not see this stock at this price by this time next year. PETERICHY! stop talking like God, when will you be wise?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 2:47pm On May 16, 2017
Morgan already updated accounts barely 15mins after market close. Impressive!!!! Please keep it up.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 2:47pm On May 16, 2017
wetin we go call this one now ? superiority complex?? who your vision epp?

PETERiCHY:

Yes this month i gave a buy signal of Fidelitybk @80k and sell signal @#1:08k that is called VISION.

While since last yr you have been giving a buy signal on Fcmb from N1:40k down to 92kobo that Is called CONFUSION.

Now spot the difference?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 2:47pm On May 16, 2017
veecovee:
Even if there comes reversal...there is nothing to loose in this market right now, comparing what the price was 2015, we only need patience. In fact I decided to go for more than 1 million units of fcmb this morning at 1.08, can you see the price now? I have nothing to loose from my action cause even if there is no bull in the future, you may not see this stock at this price by this time next year. PETERICHY! stop talking like God, when will you be wise?

my bother, they all talk like God
without giving us concrete evidence

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 16, 2017
veecovee:
Even if there comes reversal...there is nothing to loose in this market right now, comparing what the price was 2015, we only need patience. In fact I decided to go for more than 1 million units of fcmb this morning at 1.08, can you see the price now? I have nothing to loose from my action cause even if there is no bull in the future, you may not see this stock at this price by this time next year. PETERICHY! stop talking like God, when will you be wise?

My brother,that woman pass you for mouth.I dont know how ihedioramma discovered that.........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 2:49pm On May 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 2:56pm On May 16, 2017
I noticed some people tried hard to force FBNH close low at N3.84 so that they can enjoy mopping tomorrow. Unfortunately one sharp guy beats their game at the last dying minute (14:28:56).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:58pm On May 16, 2017
My Vision Oando will hit 1000 naira ..The Tortoise
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:59pm On May 16, 2017
lancee:
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 3:01pm On May 16, 2017
lancee:

My vision say its =N=2000 grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DUNKA(m): 3:03pm On May 16, 2017
Intendy:
Dear Market Participants, Kindly be advised that the shares of CR SERVICES(CREDIT BUREAU) Plc has be admitted to trade on the NASD OTC market by Reward Investment & Services Limited. Dematerialisation of its shares can commence immediately. Kindly be advised accordingly Regards,
Goodday please can you advise how to transfer ones stocks in the nasd-OTC market from one stock broker to another?

What are the requirements and process?

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 3:05pm On May 16, 2017
stokfrick:
yes this is the only thing that I don't like from Myjoy84 and Peterichy...I think myjoy84 is gradually changing, but I don't know the type brain Peterichy has. Sir PETERICHY! pls, next time if you are talking, just remember to add, "this is my opinion," stockmarket is highly not predictable. You are decieving many, you have deceived me once and I lost hundreds of thousands... You may think that no one sees you, BUT KNOW THAT THERES NO DISTANCE IN THE SPIRIT.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:07pm On May 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:07pm On May 16, 2017
BMZK:
I noticed some people tried hard to force FBNH close low at N3.84 so that they can enjoy mopping tomorrow. Unfortunately one sharp guy beats their game at the last dying minute (14:28:56).

U got it brv
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:09pm On May 16, 2017
the dude sweet mouth no be today
grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janykute: 3:09pm On May 16, 2017
currentprice:
grin grin grin grin

Busted.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 16, 2017
lancee:

Hahahha The Tortoise..formerly it was THE OCTOPUS

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 3:24pm On May 16, 2017
BMZK:

lancee:

U got it brv

E remain small, the guy never sharp reach o grin
He should have bought the minimum units of #50,000 required to cause a change in price. 14:28:20 trade of 147,948 unit at 3.84 closes the day.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by afo7219: 3:25pm On May 16, 2017
ihedioramma:
@afo7219, She is the one saying this . The other name is mercy . I hope you are following (OANDO/FBNH) ? .
Oga mi,I'm really following ur footstep. I wasn't distracted wit all d negative comment on thisforum,I'm holding on tight. ONE LOVE. grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin. One shouldn't joke wit words of ELDERS.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 3:26pm On May 16, 2017
Tritri:
@BullBearMkt Do you think the coast is clear or we shd hold on..What ur Analysis on UBA?
...I was expecting a deeper correction in the market, but the way the market ends today with almost an hammer with a much lower volume than the last 2 trades indicate almost indecision in the market or better still, expecting NSE ALL Share index to re-visit the low created today sometime later in order to find support before MR BULL can be invited finally

Yes, UBA got to the value zone today as I expected with good volume. I think the support is around 6.00 now. Week + Daily = Bullish
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 3:37pm On May 16, 2017
fxuser:

- some opened lower than yesterday closing (bearish gragra)
- some are rejecting day lows
- some are trading above opening price
- some are back above above yesterday close
- some will close at day high
all na sign of support
I look forward to friday closing

COB
- strong buying power resurfaces pushing back d bearish attack
- closed at day high and above yesterday CP : Access , GT, FCMB, Transcorp , Nbrew, diamond
- closed above opening price , below day high but above yesterday close : Fidelity
- closed at day high but below yesterday CP : Oando , UBA , Dang FLour
and be be lo

a strong opening & closing price above today closure wud be nice for further confirmation of strength to avoid some yeye fake outs

#JustObservingOh

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 3:55pm On May 16, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 3:57pm On May 16, 2017
BMZK:

You are spot on...My adrenaline went high when a bid of over 6m units at 3.80 was filled when the base offer price was 3.95...At that point I knew some people were trying to prevent it from opening high tomorrow a.m...Nse the more you look the less you see

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:42pm On May 16, 2017
Coolcash1:

You are spot on...My adrenaline went high when a bid of over 6m units at 3.80 was filled when the base offer price was 3.95...At that point I knew some people were trying to prevent it from opening high tomorrow a.m...Nse the more you look the less you see

Had to come in again ..Hope dey
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 4:44pm On May 16, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 6:41pm On May 16, 2017
kentoto:

Someone is definitely supplying that stock. since last week am sure a major shareholder is quietly selling off his/her holdings.

went in and got outlast week when i noticed the endless supply..

k

Well i have succeeded in helping the NEWBIES by forcing the price down to N3:98k
The GUNS is now theirs.

Let's see what ALIKO have in stock for US.

*ThE OcToPuS*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shigidi(m): 7:28pm On May 16, 2017
PETERiCHY:

Well i have succeeded in helping the NEWBIES by forcing the price down to N3:98k
The GUNS is now theirs.

*ThE OcToPuS*

But i remember you saying this stock was a scam by Dangote. You mentioned how he wants to sell us his junk. What changed?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:36pm On May 16, 2017
Oando: Was traded 47.5m units today . Oando Volume trimming . Signs of Entry point for the oga's .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:39pm On May 16, 2017
afo7219:
Oga mi,I'm really following ur footstep. I wasn't distracted wit all d negative comment on thisforum,I'm holding on tight. ONE LOVE. grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin. One shouldn't joke wit words of ELDERS.
JAH BLESS .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:50pm On May 16, 2017
mendes911:
Who's off-loading Dangote Flour?
Were is chibuking81 ? i said it .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NCO123: 7:59pm On May 16, 2017
ihedioramma:
Were is chibuking81 ? i said it .
someone is offloading and someone is loading.
The same happened the day some loaded @3.60, a lot of offload happened that day, but the next day it was on full bid and within two days it was sold @#4.60.
Even if it go down to #3.90 it must surely go up above #6.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kentoto: 7:59pm On May 16, 2017
PETERiCHY:

The GUNS is now theirs.

*ThE OcToPuS*

Pet,

Please put a caption like "Do your DD or My Opinion" such submissions, and add quote, TA, FA , anything to substantiate your assertions.

it will really hep your newbies and encourage them to do their own DD, other members what am requesting of you, don't be an exception wink

k

(1) (2) (3) ... (2285) (2286) (2287) (2288) (2289) (2290) (2291) ... (7816) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sophy17(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.