Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10972417 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2284) (2285) (2286) (2287) (2288) (2289) (2290) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:18pm On May 16, 2017
godlyguy:
MAY: THE FIELD IS GREEN... LET THE BULLS SPEEDILY DIVE INTO THE MARKET... I AM WELL POSITIONED TO ENJOY THE CASH!!!

THE BIG SMART GUY
@afo7219, She is the one saying this . The other name is mercy . I hope you are following (OANDO/FBNH) ? .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 12:19pm On May 16, 2017
portfolio looking good, how i wish all my debtors can just pay up, make i buy more fbnh, ucap, zenith. they are the most performing undervalued stocks. fbnh, once they are done with the bad loans, the growth will be explosive.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 12:24pm On May 16, 2017
around where is that?
feelamong:

Better Move in now.....

I see a lot of smart money around where i am mopping up wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 12:26pm On May 16, 2017
jideflash:
portfolio looking good, how i wish all my debtors can just pay up, make i buy more fbnh, ucap, zenith. they are the most performing undervalued stocks. fbnh, once they are done with the bad loans, the growth will be explosive.
my broda u are on point based on FBNH

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:43pm On May 16, 2017
No hurry in life, be careful many have gone.

As long as NSE is concern the patience and the pessimist ones will always carry days.

While the patience and optimist ones will always get their fingers burnt and as well lose their shirts.

let the Abracadabra Continue while I enjoy my loot till it's time to take vintage position.

For now CASH is SWEET and remains the KING.

*ThE OcToPuS*

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 12:52pm On May 16, 2017
PETERiCHY:

As long as NSE is concern the patience and the pessimist ones will always carry days.

While the patience and optimist ones will always get their fingers burnt and as well lose their shirts.

let the Abracadabra Continue while I enjoy my loot till it's time to take vintage position.

*ThE OcToPuS*

Sounds like someone already consoling himself for missing out on round 2 bulls due to perennial pessimism grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 16, 2017
@BullBearMkt Do you think the coast is clear or we shd hold on..What ur Analysis on UBA?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 12:56pm On May 16, 2017
NSE Index watch
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:03pm On May 16, 2017
Tritri:
@BullBearMkt Do you think the coast is clear or we shd hold on..What ur Analysis on UBA?

I dey feel am, i dey see am ..they won't allow a full bear ...money keeps coming to Nse , its kind of hard to predict the market now

Hope another bull won't caught pple unaware again grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 16, 2017
PETERiCHY:

*ThE OcToPuS*

You can see now that i am not your mate in this stock market.
Is there imminent reverse now?
Keep on deceiving yourself.Even a new person in the forum has know you.Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 1:07pm On May 16, 2017
chunkuli:
around where is that?

Sea View Mountain Top!

I still see a lot of Mop ups!!

Enter now or you will regret missing out in the new rally which will be stronger and longer than the first one..... wink cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:11pm On May 16, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 1:12pm On May 16, 2017
locodemy:

Keep on deceiving yourself.Even a new person in the forum has know you.Hypocrite
Oga LOCO i remove cap 4 u....u too much,God bless ur investments.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:22pm On May 16, 2017
- some opened lower than yesterday closing (bearish gragra)
- some are rejecting day lows
- some are trading above opening price
- some are back above above yesterday close
- some will close at day high

all na sign of support

I look forward to friday closing

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 1:36pm On May 16, 2017
Am i the only one who saw 7m of fidelity traded at N0.98 when there was over 10m offers at N0.92. What is the rationality behind that X deal ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 16, 2017
I swear we'are all in trouble...This people now prefer cross-dealing..Una go roast ooh.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:43pm On May 16, 2017
locodemy:

First of all go and break even your 1yr FCMB investment then come let's talk.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 16, 2017
PETERiCHY:

First of all go and break even your 1yr FCMB investment then come let's talk.

PETERiCHY If locodemy has offended you.Please forgive him...No body is perfect.
grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:48pm On May 16, 2017
Goin ga gaaa again ...Market hard to predict

UBA !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:50pm On May 16, 2017
Tritri:
I swear we'are all in trouble...This people now prefer cross-dealing..Una go roast ooh.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 1:53pm On May 16, 2017
One more last warning...

Enter Now or you will regret missing out!

where I seat on the Sea view Top, I can see a lot of Inflows coming to take position in the Stock market...

wont be sounding this Horn again... cool lipsrsealed

Bye!

Am off to deal with my Bitcoins/Cryptocurrency business!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:55pm On May 16, 2017
BMZK:
Am i the only one who saw 7m of fidelity traded at N.98 when there was over 10m offers at N0.92. What is the rationality behind that X deal ?

Don't mind them a stock that closed on full offer @94k xtaday, this morning they quickly pegged the reference price @96k.

Who is deceiving who

Well like i said earlier let them continue with their abracadabra when it's time we go still repurchase our stuff @80k Shekina!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:00pm On May 16, 2017
Who's off-loading Dangote Flour?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 2:00pm On May 16, 2017
PETERiCHY:

Don't mind them a stock that closed on full offer @94k xtaday, this morning they quickly pegged the reference price @96k.

Who is deceiving who

Well like i said earlier let them continue with their abracadabra when it's time we go still repurchase our stuff @80k Shekina!

You get mouth sha even after many failed predictions. you are that type of guy who sees everything wrong in other people but nothing wrong in himself

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:01pm On May 16, 2017
PETERiCHY:

Don't mind them a stock that closed on full offer @94k xtaday, this morning they quickly pegged the reference price @96k[i][/i].

Who is deceiving who

Upon all the years you have spent on NSE, you still get to write such crap.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by endure: 2:04pm On May 16, 2017
Hello guys, please, which site can I use to manage and monitor my portfolio?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:06pm On May 16, 2017
bigass:

You get mouth sha even after many failed predictions. you are that type of guy who sees everything wrong in other people but nothing wrong in himself

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:08pm On May 16, 2017
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 16, 2017
PETERiCHY:

Who is deceiving who

This is also the stock you asked me to sell my fcmb for.Now it is good to buy at 80kobo........

You have become a handkerchief.Everyone is using you to clean hand in this forum.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 16, 2017
UBA AND FCMB full offer...this market is crazy...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kentoto: 2:16pm On May 16, 2017
mendes911:
Who's off-loading Dangote Flour?

Someone is definitely supplying that stock. since last week am sure a major shareholder is quietly selling off his/her holdings.

went in and got outlast week when i noticed the endless supply..

k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:33pm On May 16, 2017
locodemy:

This is also the stock you asked me to sell my fcmb for.Now it is good to buy at 80kobo........

You have become a handkerchief.Everyone is using you to clean hand in this forum.

Yes this month i gave a buy signal of Fidelitybk @80k and sell signal @#1:08k that is called VISION.

While since last yr you have been giving a buy signal on Fcmb from N1:40k down to 92kobo that Is called CONFUSION.

Now spot the difference?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2284) (2285) (2286) (2287) (2288) (2289) (2290) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.