Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,739 members, 7,837,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10978923 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2387) (2388) (2389) (2390) (2391) (2392) (2393) ... (7783) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
Chibuking81:
I believed that 3 months quit notice from the northern youth to all Igbo living in the north, with the support of their elders and Kano lawmaker,
Couple with NigerDelter 3 months quit notice given to the northerns to vacate their region in response to the one that was given to the Igbo, are seriously disturbing the market.

This current development will discourage the foreign investors that just regain confidence in the NSEM, and were just coming back to the market.

The bull that was massively going on seem to be on break mode because of this development.

If these issue is not properly handled, I forsee a great disaster visiting the market in August/September this year.
oga dis is what u did before d elections. What does spreadin and workin on negative news benefit u?

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
yom2:
oga dis is what u did before d elections. What does spreadin and workin on negative news benefit u?
;
;
grin grin u got it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
lancee:

;
;
grin grin u got it

make I follow shine teeth grin grin
Oga yom bad ghan.......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2017

MARKET MAINTAIN STRONG TREND- NEXT RESISTANCE LEVEL FOR NSE ALL SHARE INDEX

Withing 2 weeks, May and Baker Returned 100%. The bulls are strong. This is a good time to review our portfolio and move to equities that will move with the market.

Looking at the performance this week. Fidson is closely behaving like May and Baker. Although when May an Bakers gains 10% in a day, Fidson gains 5%;. The strong trend in these 2 equities is still on and next supply point still a little bit far. if May an Baker does not make it to NGN5.00 it may be a good time to take some profit on the stock.

For the closest supply point on the NSE All Share index, the level to watch are between, 33,986.05 and 34,813.53.

I am enjoying this market, my technical analysis is telling me the risks to avoid. Those red card prices I have posted previously are my exit guides and I see them working fine.

Caution: Investing is a risky venture. This is just my opinion and I cannot be liable for any loss suffered as a result of following this recommendation All data used are assumed to be correct, but you may need to verify some of the figures independently.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 4:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
Chibuking81:
I believed that 3 months quit notice from the northern youth to all Igbo living in the north, with the support of their elders and Kano lawmaker,
Couple with NigerDelter 3 months quit notice given to the northerns to vacate their region in response to the one that was given to the Igbo, are seriously disturbing the market.

This current development will discourage the foreign investors that just regain confidence in the NSEM, and were just coming back to the market.

The bull that was massively going on seem to be on break mode because of this development.

If these issue is not properly handled, I forsee a great disaster visiting the market in August/September this year.

Abeg I usher in the bears jare let fbnh go back to sub #3.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 0neal(m): 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
In need of a stock broker in Kaduna.
Anyone who knows one can link me up
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
0neal:
In need of a stock broker in Kaduna.
Anyone who knows one can link me up
Thanks.

Walk into Stanbic ibtc bank and contact their asset management arm. They will help you. Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 6:57pm On Jun 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:07am On Jun 18, 2017
maishai:

Abeg I usher in the bears jare let fbnh go back to sub #3.
Get up from sleep .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:45am On Jun 18, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:05am On Jun 18, 2017
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 5:58am On Jun 18, 2017
Oga Maishai, better enter FBNH now oooo...not when it gets to #20 u will b begging it to cum bak to #12. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 9:50am On Jun 18, 2017
Chibuking81:

Someone gave the above sensitive information instead of processing the info to know the way forward, they choose to attack the messenger to the extent he deleted it.

This the gross i have with myopic investors albeit they keep moving in circus without any meaningful progress.

The same scenario played out b4 2015 election and till date alot are still trapped but they won't admit it rather they keep consoling themselves as long investors while your mates are playing smart and are moving forward with the good things of life where as you are getting old waiting for NSE angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 9:52am On Jun 18, 2017
http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/16/real-value-naira-n1000-1-dollar-reno-omokri/

Reno Omokri, former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, has claimed that the true value of the Naira stands at about N1000 to $1.

He said this on Thursday night via his Facebook page.

According to him, the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) allegedly uses Nigeria’s foreign reserves in US Dollars to keep the value of the Naira up.

Omokri said: “They will tell you that we are broke because the price of oil crash. That is not true.

“The oil is just the 15 percent of our Gross Domestic Product (GDP). If the price of oil crash, it is not going to affect our economy to the point where we are so broke.

“Right now they tell you that the value of the Naira is increasing. Look that is completely not true.

“What they are doing is that they are depleting our foreign reserves and using it heavily to support the Naira. In a day they spend as much as $400 million to artificially keep the value of the Naira up.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 0neal(m): 9:53am On Jun 18, 2017
safepaulooo:

Walk into Stanbic ibtc bank and contact their asset management arm. They will help you. Thank me later

Thanks...I will do that
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STNWAUME(m): 10:10am On Jun 18, 2017
Who doesn't know that DOLLAR @N370 is a GOLDMINE should wait till September.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:43am On Jun 18, 2017
STNWAUME:
Who doesn't know that DOLLAR @N370 is a GOLDMINE should wait till September.
The same person one topic grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbuego: 11:57am On Jun 18, 2017
Among these fallen giants, namely: Julius Berger, Guinnes and 7up, which among them do you think that will recover faster from their massive deteriorated fundamentals and can return 100% in the medium term.
Cc
Manomassion, 9free
Fxuser, bullbearmkt, currentprice, Obagaddafi and others
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 12:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
stockbuego:
Among these fallen giants, namely: Julius Berger, Guinnes and 7up, which among them do you think that will recover faster from their massive deteriorated fundamentals and can return 100% in the medium term.
Cc
Manomassion, 9free

GUINESS....watch out....DD applied
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 1:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
To all fathers on the forum

Happy Father's Day

...BullBearMkt
grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
PETERiCHY:
http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/16/real-value-naira-n1000-1-dollar-reno-omokri/

Reno Omokri, former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, has claimed that the true value of the Naira stands at about N1000 to $1.

He said this on Thursday night via his Facebook page.

According to him, the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) allegedly uses Nigeria’s foreign reserves in US Dollars to keep the value of the Naira up.

Omokri said: “They will tell you that we are broke because the price of oil crash. That is not true.

“The oil is just the 15 percent of our Gross Domestic Product (GDP). If the price of oil crash, it is not going to affect our economy to the point where we are so broke.

“Right now they tell you that the value of the Naira is increasing. Look that is completely not true.

“What they are doing is that they are depleting our foreign reserves and using it heavily to support the Naira. In a day they spend as much as $400 million to artificially keep the value of the Naira up.

That he was former aide to Jonathan mean he is talking sense?? Oga verify your claim before posting things like this here... do what suits you with your dollars , don't worry it will eventually get to N1000 to $1 just like Oando will one day get to N100 grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbuego: 2:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
ukay2:

GUINESS....watch out....DD applied

What do u think the impact of supplementing listing of a rights issue of 684,494,631 Ordinary Shares of 50 Kobo each at N58.00 per share on the basis of 5 new Ordinary Share for every 11 Ordinary Share held (5:11) will have on the stock of guinness going forward on the mid term. Do you think it won't add to dilution of outstanding shares leading to long period of recovery?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
stockbuego:
Cc
Manomassion, 9free
I go with JBerger. Budget has been passed and infrastructure will take a massive chunk of capital expenditure. Remember, Nigerian politicians build most roads only when they have eyes on second term or continuity of their party in Government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
stockbuego:
Cc
Manomassion, 9free
...out of the 3 you mentioned, the one that has the best investors' perception of its fundamentals will recover fastest. Returning 100% medium term? My answer to that is I don't know.

Technically, we compare stocks of the same sectors or groups. While Guinness and 7up are in the Consumer Goods sector, Julius Berger is under Construction/Real Estate. From the Consumer Goods sector, Guinness is presently enjoying more participation from investors and is poised to do better than 7up. Weekly data is currently bullish and has just moved away from its all time low at N60.

Generally, however, when economy is doing fine and there is more money to spend, people tends to buy "discretionary items" more and as such, consumer goods, especially breweries often benefit more. Therefore, as Nigeria is coming out of recession, on the medium term, I see Guinness outperforming other 2 stocks you mentioned above.

Thanks.

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
stockbuego:
Cc
Manomassion, 9free

Budget signing has an impact on the construction industry.

Noticed how Julius Berger started moving immidiatly the budget was signed.

Julius Berger and other contractors get most funds from the government.
This will also affect cement companies.

Of the three Julius Berger is my choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbuego: 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...out of the 3 you mentioned, the one that has the best investors' perception of its fundamentals will recover fastest. Returning 100% medium term? My answer to that is I don't know.

Technically, we compare stocks of the same sectors or groups. While Guinness and 7up are in the Consumer Goods sector, Julius Berger is under Construction/Real Estate. From the Consumer Goods sector, Guinness is presently enjoying more participation from investors and is poised to do better than 7up. Weekly data is currently bullish and has just moved away from its all time low at N60. If investors perception of Guinness fundamentals is positive and high, maybe.

grin grin grin grin grin

My investment strategy is always for long term and i like buying good stocks in chaos with great potential of surmounting their difficulties hence my interest in those stocks. The greatest undoing of Guinness plc is stiff competition from Nigeria breweries and other local breweries. They need to reposition their marketing strategy and try to make remodel their products to elicit customers interest in overcrowded market competition.
Can you give me a technical analysis of Guinness and 7up plc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbuego: 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
9free:

I go with JBerger. Budget has been passed and infrastructure will take a massive chunk of capital expenditure. Remember, Nigerian politicians build most roads only when they have eyes on second term or continuity of their party in Government
OBAGADAFFI:

Budget signing has an impact on the construction industry.

Noticed how Julius Berger started moving immidiatly the budget was signed.

Julius Berger and other contractors get most funds from the government.
This will also affect cement companies.

If the three Julius Berger is my choice.

There is no doubt, budget signing and consequent implementation will have positive impact on Julius Berger stock. Those are very good stocks which have good propensity to surmount their present difficulties in the long run
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 3:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
stockbuego:

My investment strategy is always for long term and i like buying good stocks in chaos with great potential of surmounting their difficulties hence my interest in those stocks. The greatest undoing of Guinness plc is stiff competition from Nigeria breweries and other local breweries. They need to reposition their marketing strategy and try to make remodel their products to elicit customers interest in overcrowded market competition.
Can you give me a technical analysis of Guinness and 7up plc is
...brilliant! You are absolutely correct in your analysis. While NB has over-performed the market and reached close to 70% in price appreciation before pulling back, Guinness is under performing the market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 3:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
stockbuego:

There is no doubt, budget signing and consequent implementation will have positive impact on Julius Berger stock. Those are very good stocks which have good propensity to surmount their present difficulties in the long run
...Just checked performances of Julius Berger, NB, 7UP and Guinness during the bull runs between 2012 and 2014. Amazingly, you guys are correct. Julius Berger and NB performed very well, even competing with each other to see who will outperform the market better before 7UP overtook them towards the tail end. Guinness on the other hand under-performed the market throughout this period.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...Just checked performances of Julius Berger, NB, 7UP and Guinness during the bull runs between 2012 and 2014. Amazingly, you guys are correct. Julius Berger and NB performed very well, even competing with each other to see who will outperform the market better before 7UP overtook them towards the tail end. Guinness on the other hand under-performed the market throughout this period.

From a salesman POV, some stocks are seasonal in nature.

Some companies always record lower sales during the fasting period, while Nov/Dec always come with higher sales.

For construction industry and cement companies, govement policies is important, anytime you hear the government is releasing huge funds , the first beneficiaries are the contractors.

For banks, it is open season, as long as you have money in circulation.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2387) (2388) (2389) (2390) (2391) (2392) (2393) ... (7783) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Curiouscity(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.