Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,426 members, 7,839,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10987888 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2390) (2391) (2392) (2393) (2394) (2395) (2396) ... (7787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
Skye in the sky
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
moseys2003:
Is diamond bank stock a good one to buy now?

Hope you are not late to the party.

Just wait for a major pull back.

Currently on full offer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
nio68:

if so, I wouldn't expect you to be eyeing wema except you have insider info.. would rather "risk" FBNH than put my money in wema.
but I'm already on paper profit...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 12:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
I just love Stanbic.
It's a pity I don't have it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by courage89(m): 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Was tempted to sell @ N2, but instinct just told me to wait and see where this M&B bull is going.

I am still inside waiting and watching.

It hurts to see the stock I've held for more than 3 years, sold half of my stake @ 0.88 kobo about a month ago and the stock is now trading @ 5 naira.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 1:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
Don't bother about the past. Look for opportunities in other stocks and exploit them. You may even make enough on the long run.
courage89:

It hurts to see the stock I've held for more than 3 years, sold half of my stake @ 0.88 kobo about a month ago and the stock is now trading @ 5 naira.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
Zhirinovsky:
I just love Stanbic.
It's a pity I don't have it.

I see ETI moving towards the same direction.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 1:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
Boss. I have gat a lot of learning to do in this game.I don't even know what ETI mean.
OBAGADAFFI:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 1:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
Oh! Ecobank.
Pardon me. Yea, it looks good, there may be a minor pullback. Hope to join you then.
OBAGADAFFI:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
Zhirinovsky:
Oh! Ecobank.
Pardon me. Yea, it looks good, there may be a minor pullback. Hope to join you then.

It is not Ecobank Nigeria.

ECOBANK TRANSNATIONAL INCORPORATED.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
veecovee:
but I'm already on paper profit...

Dont cry when you are not able to exit your position

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 1:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ok, the holding company.
Thanks, it looks good
OBAGADAFFI:

It is not Ecobank Nigeria.

ECOBANK TRANSNATIONAL INCORPORATED.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
nio68:

Dont cry when you are not able to exit your position

About 60m units traded in WEMA.The ogas wey hold the stock don pull their trigger.
Guess what........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 1:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
Am i the only one experiencing issues with Morgan platform ? It keeps on disconnecting from NSE making if difficult to refresh.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigtt76(f): 1:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
He can still go moderately ....still feeling bad for not entering at 0.93 undecided I entered late but before you know it, they might just shoot up to like 2.00 smiley

OBAGADAFFI:

Hope you are not late to the party.

Just wait for a major pull back.

Currently on full offer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
nio68:

if so, I wouldn't expect you to be eyeing wema except you have insider info.. would rather "risk" FBNH than put my money in wema.
2ndly I'll like to tell you how smart traders trade in bull. Seeing the fbnh from 3.50k to 6. Should tell that diamond can move from .90k to 1.40k at least, and that sterling can move from .73k to N1 and that Skye can move from .50 to .80k and that wema can move from .50 to .70k... With wisdom you should buy the next after saling the other and using an amount you can afford to loose to trade Skye and wema. Hope you learnt something smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
BMZK:
Am i the only one experiencing issues with Morgan platform ? It keeps on disconnecting from NSE making if difficult to refresh.

Same here. Desparately want exit a position but can't.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
Same here. Hope it won't worsen.
BMZK:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 1:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
Is there any news behind this sudden dumping of Transcorp?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moseys2003(m): 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
Zhirinovsky:

Any news? should we sell?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
locodemy:

About 60m units traded in WEMA.The ogas wey hold the stock don pull their trigger.
Guess what........
that's interesting, yet still @ .60k which is almost 10% gain from Friday's .57k closure. If no one is buying then no one will sell
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
moseys2003:

Zhirinovsky:

Instead of you guys to dump, you are still asking questions. They used propaganda to lure JJC innocent investors so that they can bail out.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 1:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
None that I know of Bro.
If you can sell above 1.80 to re-enter below 1.75 it would be a nice move (provided there is no bad news in the pipeline).

My opinion though.
moseys2003:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 1:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
veecovee:
2ndly I'll like to tell you how smart traders trade in bull. Seeing the fbnh from 3.50k to 6. Should tell that diamond can move from .90k to 1.40k at least, and that sterling can move from .73k to N1 and that Skye can move from .50 to .80k and that wema can move from .50 to .70k... With wisdom you should buy the next after saling the other and using an amount you can afford to loose to trade Skye and wema. Hope you learnt something smiley
lol .... its your money anyways dont know why i dey bother sef
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
Wow. There is a high chance that you are right.
I suspected that during the dumping around N1.24 some weeks ago but discarded the idea when it hit N2.0
BMZK:

Instead of guys to dump, you are still asking questions. They used propaganda to attract JJC innocent investors so that they can bail out.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
BMZK:

Instead of guys to dump, you are still asking questions. They used propaganda to lure JJC innocent investors so that they can bail out.

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
veecovee:
smiley somebody in the house check wema now, .61k, with more than 10m bid no offer

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 2:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
TRANSCORPSE. Back to business grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
veecovee:
smiley somebody in the house check wema now, .61k, 9m bid no offer

9m bid for a 0.61k stock.. calculate that...laughable .. nothing to be excited about IMO .. no further comment .. enjoy ur "kobo kobo" stock and profit
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
Cadillac15:
TRANSCORPSE. Back to business grin
At least, it is not yet a DRY BONE. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
nio68:

9m bid for a 0.61k stock.. calculate that...laughable .. nothing to be excited about IMO .. no further comment .. enjoy ur "kobo kobo" stock and profit
sorry sir, do not mean to offend u

(1) (2) (3) ... (2390) (2391) (2392) (2393) (2394) (2395) (2396) ... (7787) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.