Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,692 members, 7,862,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11075767 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2531) (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) ... (7817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
lancee:

Exactly !
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vivie01(f): 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
Godisfaithful:

If you don't know what you're buying...one will be swallowed by the shark. Still a very long way to go brother...just my opinion

@Godisfaithful, good to see you back.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
Maykesha:
Zenith formed a double bottom.

https://trwstockbrokers./2017/08/09/zenithbank-chart-pattern-to-know/amp/

NOT a double bottom ! a double bottom is a reversal pattern. See Continuation pattern below: (for those interested)

Continuation patterns, when they occur, indicate that a price trend is likely to continue. What these patterns are and how to spot them will provide the trader with an introduction to continuation patterns.

The Patterns
Continuation patterns occur mid-trend and are a pause in the price action of varying durations. When these patterns occur, it can indicate the trend is likely to resume after the pattern completes. A pattern is considered complete when the pattern has formed (can be drawn) and then "breaks out" of that pattern, potentially continuing on with the former trend. Continuation patterns can be seen on all time frames, from a tick chart to a daily or weekly chart. Common continuation patterns include triangles, flags, pennants and rectangles.

Read more: Continuation Patterns: An Introduction http://www.investopedia.com/articles/technical/02/021102.asp#ixzz4pHQA7C3e
http://www.investopedia.com/articles/technical/02/021102.asp

++
end
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
Mpeace:
As I said earlier, fear no more, Dangflour will not get to 10 before year end. It will soon come back to 6 and park like FBNH.

Upon the dumping, the price still stabilized at 7.03 until the last minute sale that i guess came from a fearful NSEMPA member which brought the closing price to 7.00. Wether you like it or not, DF is breaking 10 and you can only feel bad becos you dont have it.

Still heavily loaded and not selling this week except the factory burns down. Willing to place a bet with you that it will close on bid tomorrow, and friday. Pm me if interested. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
@ fxuser @ bearbullmkt

kindly help with UBA technicals / charts and interpretation of same

thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
robobo:
@ fxuser @ bearbullmkt

thank you

Let me say my own before the ogas come;
.daily is bearish grin
.weekly is somehow and will await further confirmation. grin
.long time still bullish grin
.you are not expected to do anything now untill trend is confirmed grin

Na joke i dey joke o grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
cheesy

Thank you

i wld still w8 for d ogas
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
robobo:
@ fxuser @ bearbullmkt

thank you
If you are interested in UBA better start buying now and average down if it goes down. The only thing that can stop UBA is a bad q2 which is unlikely.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
Cadillac15:

Upon the dumping, the price still stabilized at 7.03 until the last minute sale that i guess came from a fearful NSEMPA member which brought the closing price to 7.00. Wether you like it or not, DF is breaking 10 and you can only feel bad becos you dont have it.

Still heavily loaded and not selling this week except the factory burns down. Willing to place a bet with you that it will close on bid tomorrow, and friday. Pm me if interested. tongue
Dont take it personal. The stock will definitely hit 10, but not this year. That is my opinion. I also think it will finish below 7 tomorrow. That is also my opinion. You may be loaded, that is ur own b*** but that does not mean investors cant take profit or that things cant go their normal course. Oando, FBNH, Transcorp, FCMB, Diamond, Fidelity etc all went up and pple who were "heavily loaded" kept shouting km20, km10, km5 etc, but could not stop them from retracing. I have nothing to lose if it gets to 50. And even if I am not heavily loaded I am not estopped from expressing my opinion based on trends I observed. Whether it turns out true or false, what matters to me is the lesson learnt from observing the trends and patterns of NSE since I am not good at reading graphs. I no even get money to bet.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
stcool:

Sellers would queue up...don't expect much after today.
why should i nt expect much? Whats it EPS compared to df,fidson and maybaker?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
yom2:
why should i nt expect much? Whats it EPS compared to df,fidson and maybaker?

Just make money and take profits accordingly irrespective of the stock.
But with the way things are happening in Nigeria: Resume or Resign, Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa etc Nigerians would be needing more drugs for their health grin grin grin
(Just kidding)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 11:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
Mpeace:
Dont take it personal. The stock will definitely hit 10, but not this year. That is my opinion. I also think it will finish below 7 tomorrow. That is also my opinion. You may be loaded, that is ur own b*** but that does not mean investors cant take profit or that things cant go their normal course. Oando, FBNH, Transcorp, FCMB, Diamond, Fidelity etc all went up and pple who were "heavily loaded" kept shouting km20, km10, km5 etc, but could not stop them from retracing. I have nothing to lose if it gets to 50. And even if I am not heavily loaded I am not estopped from expressing my opinion based on trends I observed. Whether it turns out true or false, what matters to me is the lesson learnt from observing the trends and patterns of NSE since I am not good at reading graphs. I no even get money to bet.

Its clear you are just beefing the stock. When you are don ecomparing the Half year result of DF with those low performance stocks listed above, we will talk.

Gracias

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 5:48am On Aug 10, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:30am On Aug 10, 2017
Cadillac15:

Its clear you are just beefing the stock. When you are don ecomparing the Half year result of DF with those low performance stocks listed above, we will talk.

Gracias
Ok sorry for beefing ur company. I Repent and now agree with you, like CILeasing, Dangflour will get to 10. Are you now Ok?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 7:36am On Aug 10, 2017
Mpeace:
@Cadillac15: I share the same opinion with @Mpeace, profit takers will surely not allow the stock to move more than N8 probably until a good Q3 result is released that will now propel the price to N9. Please note that investors have taken profit in DangSugar to reposition in DF. So, the price of DangSugar going down will surely affect DF going upward.

Disclosure: I have some tasere unit in DF also.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 7:42am On Aug 10, 2017
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/external-reserve-hits-2yr-high-naira-appreciates-nafex/

External reserve hits 2yr high as Naira appreciates in NAFEX

Then nation’s external reserve has risen to a two year high of $31.2 billion even as the naira yesterday appreciated to N367.5 kobo at the Investors & Exporters (I&E) window. Data from the Financial Market Dealers Quote (FMDQ) showed that the indicative exchange rate for the window, also known as, Nigeria Autonomous Foreign Exchange, NAFEX, dropped from N368.17 per dollar on Tuesday to N367.5 per dollar yesterday, translating to 67 kobo appreciation for the naira. This is in contrast to the N1.73 depreciation suffered by the naira in the market in the first two days of the week.

EMEFIELE IS REALLY DOING GOD'S WORK NOW cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 7:58am On Aug 10, 2017
pluto09:

Let me say my own before the ogas come;
.daily is bearish grin
.weekly is somehow and will await further confirmation. grin
.long time still bullish grin
.you are not expected to do anything now untill trend is confirmed grin

Na joke i dey joke o grin grin grin

loll
nice
- further pull back expected
- look at the monthly chart , price trading below prev monthly close !
- first time in over 5 months , price unable to break above prev month close
see: https://invst.ly/4rrwv
- i prefer the access chart set up

Dis:
Reduced exposure , taken profits here.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:03am On Aug 10, 2017
feelamong:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/external-reserve-hits-2yr-high-naira-appreciates-nafex/

Then nation’s external reserve has risen to a two year high of $31.2 billion even as the naira yesterday appreciated to N367.5 kobo at the Investors & Exporters (I&E) window. Data from the Financial Market Dealers Quote (FMDQ) showed that the indicative exchange rate for the window, also known as, Nigeria Autonomous Foreign Exchange, NAFEX, dropped from N368.17 per dollar on Tuesday to N367.5 per dollar yesterday, translating to 67 kobo appreciation for the naira. This is in contrast to the N1.73 depreciation suffered by the naira in the market in the first two days of the week.

with Brent above 2m , Oil prod up also , and Nafex synced with Bloomberg for further price discovery and transparency. . .
Q3 and Q4 are set to be better dan d first half
political uncertainty is d last uncertainty remaining

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 8:08am On Aug 10, 2017
fxuser:

loll
nice

Dis:

thank you appr8
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:55am On Aug 10, 2017
A Federal High Court in Lagos
has struck out a suit by the
Federal Government seeking to
recover $793,200,000.00 (about
N249,659,700,000.00) from
seven banks, which it claimed they hid for “unknown”
government officials. The banks are: United Bank for
Africa Plc, Diamond Bank Plc,
Skye Bank Plc, First Bank Ltd,
Fidelity Bank Plc, Keystone Bank
Ltd and Sterling Bank Plc. Justice Chuka Obiozor, who
gave the ruling yesterday,
ordered the government to pay
N200,000 as costs to the
commercial banks, except Skye
Bank, which had no legal representation. He barred the government from
bringing the same action against
the banks without the court’s
permission. The ruling followed a notice of
discontinuance dated August 7
brought on Tuesday by the
Attorney-General of the
Federation, through Prof. Yemi
Akinseye-George, SAN. Akinseye-George told Justice
Obiozor that the government had
decided to explore an “out of
court settlement” with the banks .So what will stop FBNH now? skye bank sorry but cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 9:10am On Aug 10, 2017
feelamong:

With the dollar price on a downward trend, m thinking its time to start mopping up dollars and wait again for our leaders to get it wrong.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 9:30am On Aug 10, 2017
maishai:

With the dollar price on a downward trend, m thinking its time to start mopping up dollars and wait again for our leaders to get it wrong.....

Learn to be patriotic
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:49am On Aug 10, 2017
stcool:

Learn to be patriotic

Duh,

He is just a businessman like you.
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 9:54am On Aug 10, 2017
Let him be unpatriotic so he can get his fingers burnt
stcool:

Learn to be patriotic
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 9:59am On Aug 10, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Duh,

He is just a businessman like you.
grin

grin grin Some bureau de change are still counting their loss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 10:01am On Aug 10, 2017
stcool:

Learn to be patriotic

Nothing like being patrotic here.
Everybody should have part of their assets in dollars.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 10:04am On Aug 10, 2017
fxuser:

loll
nice

Dis:

Small small, i don dey learn this TA thin.
Thanks to you and bullbear and all the other TA gurus in the house. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:07am On Aug 10, 2017
https://www.proshareng.com/news/STOCK%20&%20ANALYST%20UPDATES/Analysing-the-Performance-of-FBN-Holdings-Plc---A-Comprehensive-Report-/35944

Pluto09.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:18am On Aug 10, 2017
Transcorp
- bearish on d short term frame, possible break below 1.40
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 10:23am On Aug 10, 2017
DF starts ticking North.10

Game is changing 10:30

(1) (2) (3) ... (2531) (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) ... (7817) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: eanestca(m), Agbalowomeri, Stan2330(m), dangle and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.