Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,903 members, 7,852,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:54 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11036734 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2530) (2531) (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) ... (7805) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
lancee:

Nice one , pls when is the qualification date for danflour...watch closely as u make the paper profit/ gain from DF , unless u re in for longerm

Its dangote Sugar and not Flour...The qualification date is Friday August 11, 2017....On gain on DF, i entered when it was trading at N4 so there is no ''cause for control everything is under alarm''.. grin..Besides, DF is a quality stock with sound fundamentals that will rebound from price reversal and continue the rally... grin For instance, analysts said a major resistance is N7 that it will be difficult for it to break but look at what is happening. The stock has CONVENIENTLY surpassed it and buyers are ready to bid far higher than that to have this premium stock in their portfolio...In fact, for me, if it can break the dreaded KM10 resistance, I will just shut down my cscs account till next year and come back to harvest MAD profit... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
Coolcash1:

Its dangote Sugar and not Flour...The qualification date is Friday August 11, 2017....On gain on DF, i entered when it was trading at N4 so there is no ''cause for control everything is under alarm''.. grin..Besides, DF is a quality stock with sound fundamentals that will rebound from price reversal and continue the rally... grin For instance, analyst said a major resistance is N7 that it will be difficult for it to break but look at what is happening. The stock has CONVENIENTLY surpassed it and buyers are ready to bid far higher than that to have this premium stock in their portfolio...In fact, for me, if it can break the dreaded KM10 resistance, I will just shut down my cscs account till next year and come back to harvest MAD profit... grin

Good , have some DF as well , we ll keep watching from 7 to where about grin

Sorry i meant dansugar qualificatn date ..that 2 days from now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
lancee:

Good , have some DF as well , we ll keep watching from 7 to where about grin

Sorry i meant dansugar qualificatn date ..that 2 days from now

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jessglam: 1:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
ihedioramma:
You can't be is SS1 with out JSS 1 . So brother get two books that will teach you how to invest in stock and read it well and follow us from page 0 to 10 .
EDUECO:
UCAP and FCMB ! Quite frankly,you have to get stock Investment education!

I simply have the school knowledge of stocks as taught in UNI but nothing practical which is why I asked. What Books/article do you recommend I read?

I am Female btw
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
Godisfaithful:

grin

My08joy longtime . i know u dey chop from aliko's empire from this ur teeth u dey shine

what do u think of uba /access /zee before inter div
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
ihedioramma:
What of if they don't ? grin your face is telling you need it and you are saying another thing cheesy . Feelamong good day sir .

Always learn to lock profit this is NSE...See sellers everywhere with C&I
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
lancee:

My08joy longtime . i know u dey chop from aliko's empire from this ur teeth u dey shine

what do u think of uba /access /zee before inter div

My brother, anything you see Uncle Tony name on, go for it. UCAP and Transcorp on my mind...and loaded already. Waiting for UBA to drop some bombshell before striking lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
HOUSE!

WHERE IS @INTENDY? I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM FOR A WHILE NOW, OR HAS HE GONE TO SEE BABA IN THE VILLAGE WITHOUT NOTIFYING THE HOUSE grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
stcool:

Dangote sugar

Now they are hording Dangote Flour. They would always take profit leaving retail investors behind with paper profit.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EchoLima262: 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
Jessglam:

I simply have the school knowledge of stocks as taught in UNI but nothing practical which is why I asked. What Books/article do you recommend I read?

I am Female btw

And you want to start with JIJO?! Anyway, the ogas in the house have spoken. Read as much of this forum as possible in addition to books and you are good to go. By the way, if you still decide to JI, make sure you have enough oxygen to breathe if a croc hold your leg in the water before you are able to JO. It can be suicidal otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
Godisfaithful:

My brother, anything you see Uncle Tony name on, go for it. UCAP and Transcorp on my mind...and loaded already. Waiting for UBA to drop some bombshell before striking lol

Good one , na stock be the thing now , bye bye to forex grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
lancee:

Good one , na stock be the thing now , bye bye to forex grin

Don't sleep with your two eyes close my brother. There's money to be make in crisis. Wishing us all the best in our hustle

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
Jessglam:

I am Female btw
The Intelligent Investor By Benjamin Graham(this book may get you bored smiley),Stock Investing For Dummies by Paul Mladjenovic et al. Just search the internet for more smiley.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
stcool:

Calm down. grin
What do you expect from a stock that has been making 10% almost on daily basis?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
"I haven't met a rich technician" - Jim Rogers. cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
bolabiyi:
don't be too greedy bro......
hope someone took dis advice on ci leasing...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
Foreign Reserves Rose By $554.7m In July – CBN

http://leadership.ng/2017/08/09/foreign-reserves-rose-554-7m-july-cbn/

The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has disclosed that foreign reserves appreciated by $554.7 million or 1.8 per cent in July, to bring the year till date growth to 19.3 per cent. The foreign reserves closed July at $30.8 billion from $30.29 billion it opened the month under review.

The $30.8 billion foreign reserve reordered by CBN was the highest since May 12, 2017, as global oil prices stabilized and inflow from International Money Transfer Operations continued to increase.

In 2017, the foreign reserves appreciated by estimated $5billion from $25.8 billion it opened despite CBN unrelenting intervention in the foreign exchange market.

The nation’s foreign reserves appreciated by $4.45 billion in first three months (Q1) of 2017 amid CBN sustained pressure in bridging the gap between official foreign exchange and parallel market rates with the introduction of several foreign exchange windows.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
Soneone dey dump DF..watching

last mins.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
stcool:

Dangote sugar

Now they are hording Dangote Flour. They would always take profit leaving retail investors behind with paper profit.

D.Flour see dumping grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by carlosSeyi(m): 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
join us on whatsapp for ideas shared by entrepreneurs!!! who knows you maybe connecting with your future cofounder https:///4Qu8Wk6682LHlZeFBtHEWv
https:///4Qu8Wk6682LHlZeFBtHEWv
NB: ONLY FOR SERIOUS MINDED, WILL BE KICKED OUT IF FOUND UNWANTED
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
stcool:

D.Flour see dumping grin grin grin

CoolCash1...this dumping be like say na your hand work grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
feelamong:

''we haven't met Jim Rogers'' - Rich Technicians....... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
feelamong:

Please explain? A technician can be rich if he is very good at his job and invests for the long term.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

''we haven't met Jim Rogers'' - Rich Technicians....... grin

I just did a google search on him. Jim Rogers is an investor, business man and an author.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
lancee:
Soneone dey dump DF..watching

last mins.

If you don't know what you're buying...one will be swallowed by the shark. Still a very long way to go brother...just my opinion
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
sellydion:

Fear the more it will by pass N10 grin

Okay the question is does it worth N10 or more? Access has been dancing N10 dance for long now
As I said earlier, fear no more, Dangflour will not get to 10 before year end. It will soon come back to 6 and park like FBNH.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IamAlexander: 3:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
Mpeace:
As I said earlier, fear no more, Dangflour will not get to 10 before year end. It will soon come back to 6 and park like FBNH.

Actually noting to fear. The plan is if it gets to N10 and more we drink champagne grin. If it ticks down to N6 we buy more shocked

QED

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
fxuser:

inverted hammer ! sellers taking control on d daily chart ! weekly chart looking like a failed breakout attempt but d week is not over
#JustObserving
Hope they are not coming for market with offer ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Maykesha: 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Maykesha: 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
Offshore fund managers increase holdings of Nigeria stocks and bonds.

http://www.businessdayonline.com/offshore-fund-managers-increase-holding-nigeria-bonds-stocks/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
Godisfaithful:

If you don't know what you're buying...one will be swallowed by the shark. Still a very long way to go brother...just my opinion

Exactly !

(1) (2) (3) ... (2530) (2531) (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) ... (7805) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jaybee3(m), robobo, Princkez, yMcy56(f), bbduty, unite4real, Hajicairo(m), cocolacec(m), kalkah, Ginalex(f) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.